I Choose You

By yaangkaarin

16 year old Jang Hyesung is a trainee at YG entertainment. She still attends school and has been training for... More

Chapter 1; Bobby
Chapter 2; The Boys XD
Chapter 3; Jung Chanwoo (perspective)
Chapter 4; Hyesung
Chapter 5; Junhoe (Perspective)
Chapter 6; Hyesung kiss
Chapter 7; Donghyuk (Perspective)
Chapter 8; Bobby POV
Chapter 9; Yunhyung POV
Chapter 10; HSxYH
Chapter 11: Hanbin (POV)
Chapter 12; HS&Members
Chapter 13; HSxBOYS
Chapter 14; Sunday : Jinhwan
Chapter 16; Wednesday: Donghyuk
Chapter 17 ; Thursday : Junhoe
Chapter 18: Who was it?
Chapter 19: It was you!
Chapter 20; LAST CHAPTER: Goodbye?
Part two?
Forever Yours

Chapter 15; Monday: Yunhyung

2.1K 65 15
By yaangkaarin

Last night Jinhwan oppa and I went on a date. We had an amazing time but I still have a whole week to spend with each member. *sigh* What do I do?

*ding dong*

Is he already here? I got out of my room and went to open the door but before I got out Byul Unnie opened the door and let him in.

"Good luck." She said to me. "Have fun, but not too much fun. You have a curfew. And you." Yunhyung looked at her. "Be good to her. She's really stressed."

"Ne noona."

"Unnie you don't have to."

"Yunhyung-ah, don't stress her out too much, okay?"

"Okay. I won't, Noona."

Byul Unnie left the house. It was now just me and him home, alone. I was in my pajamas and hadn't showered or eaten yet. As for oppa, he looked, well, I mean he's always stunningly gorgeous but this time, he was even more handsome.

"I'm gonna go shower. I'll be out in 20 minutes. You can make yourself at home."

I left to go shower. I wonder what he has in mind for today... Shopping would be fun. Ooh! No, amusement park. Or movie day.

*grumble grumble*

My stomach growled. I must be hungry. I quickly showered and got dressed. As said, I was out in 20 minutes.

"Oppa?"

"Yes?"

"Are you hungry?"

"Me? Uhh, I don't know."

"Did you eat breakfast yet?"

"Ahh, no. I did not. I was waiting so we can eat together. But I wasn't sure how to ask."

"Well, firstly. What are we doing today?"

"It's a surprise." He smiled.

"Well, how should I dress?"

"You look fine."

I gave him a disappointed look. I was wearing a big black sweater and black leggings.

"I'm gonna go change my shirt. I'll be back." I went into my room and put on a light pink baggy shirt that had a big white heart on the front. When I came out, his expression changed. He looked sort of shocked.

"Are you wearing makeup?"

"No. Let's go oppa, I'm ready." I smiled brightly at him. We left my dorm and went to our hangout with the boys. The food there is seriously the best. We got there and the boys were all there. Ordering.

"Oh, oppadeul yogi?" I laughed. "I miss you all. Let's eat together and catch up. I know it's only been like one day but it seems like it's been forever and you're all avoiding me or something. It's really sad. I just want to be with my Oppas."

"Hyesung, it's not that we're avoiding you. Trust me we want to be with you very much. But it's not our turn. Therefore we're being thoughtful and kind to the person who's spending their time with you. But yeah, since Yunhyung hyung brought you here come and sit down. Let's eat together."

"Oh, thanks for the clarification Donghyukkie oppa."

"Oh yeah, Kimbab, I can't do my hangout with Hyesung tomorrow."

"Yah, Hanbin-ah, jinjja? Wae?"

"YG CEO requested me that day. I need to go prepare for our debut."

"Saturday." I said outta the blue.

"Saturday? Saturday what?" Bobby oppa asked.

"I'll hangout with him on Saturday. You all need a break from me. So, that'll work."

"I guess."

We ordered and got to catch up. I was so happy that my best friends were still there for me.

While we were all eating Yunhyung escaped to get some fresh air. A little bit after he left I joined him.

"Oppas, I'm gonna go get some air okay? Be back in a bit."

I quickly left and joined him. He was staring at the clouds. It was a beautiful snowy day. Knowing that Christmas was near of course. Bobby oppa's birthday is next week. But, back Yunhyung. He looked depressed about something.

"Oppa?"

He turned to look and seen me staring at him. His reaction was quick and changed his mood in an instant. He smiled brightly. But I could tell it was a fake smile.

"Oh Hyesung-ah. Did you follow me?"

"I did. What's wrong? You're upset."

"Ah, aniya I'm fine." He smiled even brighter at me. "Oppa is just sick that's all."

"You're sick?" I felt his head. He was burning. "Aish! Oppa! Why didn't you tell me! We're leaving right now."

I could tell he wasn't upset about that. I knew what he was upset with. He was upset because today is his day to make me happy and have me all to himself but he can't because I was with the boys. Stupid Hyesung. Why are you so dumb. We walked to my dorm because well, the boys are going to be in their dorm and I couldn't deal with him being upset that is.

[12:30 PM]

I dragged oppa inside and set him on my bed. I got up to go get some medicine and he grabbed my hand.

"Oppa, I need to go get some medicine."

"Hajima."

"Wae?"

"I'm not sick. I lied to you... Mianhae."

I gave him a long upset look. And tried to leave the room. But he pulled me back and I fell on top of him. We stared at one another for what felt like hours. His eyes are so beautiful. They sparkled and shined. He's so handsome.

"Hyesung-ah?"

"Y-yes oppa?"

"I'm going to kiss you."

He brought his lips to mine. Our kiss, it was magical. It was beautiful. I can't put it into words. Though I enjoyed this kiss I had to pull away.

"Oppa, let's go. Staying home is boring."

"Oh. Yeah. Right. Let's go."

Yunhyung oppa and I left the house and went to a karaoke place. At first it was an awkward start. We sat there awkwardly looking for a song until we finally came to the conclusion of BIGBANG sunbaes Fantastic Baby. Even after the song it was awkward. I couldn't take any more awkwardness.

"Oppa, this is too awkward. I don't like it..."

"You thinking this is awkward too?! I thought is was just me!"

"Let's do something else."

"No. Hyesung. This is what you suggested though."

"I didn't think it'd be this awkward. I thought we'd at least tall to one another."

"Here." He handed me the other mic.
"Sing a song for me. I was to hear you sing. I never have."

"I. Oppa, no."

"Please."

"Okay fine. But how does this get rid of the awkwardness,"

"It doesn't. I just want to hear you sing."

I grabbed the mic and started singing climax. After I sang we slowly started to break out of the awkwardness. Soon we started to sing our feelings out and went crazy.

"I LOVE HYESUNG~!" He sang along to the tune of 2NE1 sunbaes song I love you.

"Oppa pabo!!" We laughed. The next song that came on was Called everything pretty by B.A.P sumbaenim's Yoo Youngjae and Secret sumbaenim's Sunhwa. We sang it as a duet.

We partied, sang, jumped, screamed, and laughed all our time there. By the time we finally decided to leave it was 9:00 o'clock. The lady at the front desk seemed to know who oppa was. I mean well, he was part of two popular survival shows. She looked at him closely and said, "You're that kid. You're from iKON. My daughters love you. Can I get an autograph?"

"Huh? Me? Okay sure."

"Yeah, but who's this girl?"

"I'm his friend. We're both trainees." I stated.

"Here's your signature. How much was it tonight?" Oppa asked.

"Oh it's uh, one-hundred... It's 20 bucks."

"2o bucks? Isn't that a little cheep?"

"Celebrity discount." She said. "Now have a nice night and goodbye."

We left the karaoke place in confusion. I couldn't figure out if the lady liked me or hated me.

"Umm. Oppa?" I broke the silence.

"Yeah?"

"What just happened?"

"I don't really know to be honest. But I should get you home. You have a curfew. How did you like today?" He grabbed my hand and held it tightly.

"It sucked thanks to you." I teased him.

He stopped walking. And frowned. And then pouted. "It sucked? How?"

"Because..."

"Why, huh, Hyesung?"

"It was sarcasm, gosh." I gave him a disappointed look.

"I was just kidding. Don't be mad at me, Hyesung. I know you were joking."

I turned away from him and pulled my hand out from his. I covered my face. He looked at me confused. Then hugged me. Tightly.

"Mianhae, Hyesung-ah. Oppa is really sorry."

"I got you." I said.

"What? You got me what?"

I laughed loudly. "I'm not mad!! I'm just playing around with you!! You're such an easy person to fool."

"Yah, Jang Hyesung. Don't do that again." He laughed.

I got a grip of his hand again and we finally continued walking. At this point all the other boys were completely out of my mind. It was just him. Yunhyung Oppa. Has he really stolen my heart?

We got to the dorms and said our goodbyes. He tried kissing me again but I quickly shut the door.

[ Yunhyung POV ]

"Alright. Goodnight."

She shut the door before I could kiss her. I started walking towards my doom. I feel like Hyesung and I have something special. I love her. I want to be with her. I hope she chooses me. I thought. When I got inside out dorm all the members questioned me of our date. But I wouldn't answer any one of them. I just went and washed up for bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 14.5K 42
When you love someone, what do you do? How do you feel? What do you want? A girl who is bullied by the schools heartthrob. She hated him ever since...
12.2K 491 36
♧A Kim Jinhwan fanfic♧ Y/N - a normal high schooler who lived in the rural area, in a moderate lifestyle with her grandma. Her life goal is to excel...
12.3K 780 17
Jisoo and Bobby have been rivals since birth. Now in their senior high, Jisoo is elected President of the student council and Bobby is the new Captai...
9K 342 54
Your life was going well with no problems. You had kept yourself hidden for the past 4 years. Many thought that you were blind and deaf, but you coul...