The Golden Pear [YA - Feature...

Von Witto150

When Freya Inuhakka, a burn survivor, receives a pear enchanted to give her either beauty, wisdom, or power... Mehr

♫~Author's Notes~♫
♫~Notes 01~♫
♫~Notes 02~♫
♫~Notes 03~♫
♫~Notes 04~♫
♫~Notes 05~♫
♫~Notes 06~♫
♫~Notes 07~♫
♫~Notes 08~♫
♫~Notes 09~♫
♫~Notes 10~♫
♫~Notes 11~♫
♫~Notes 12~♫
♫~Notes 13~♫
♫~Notes 14~♫
♫~Notes 15~♫
♫~Notes 16~♫
♫~Notes 17~♫
♫~Notes 18~♫
♫~Notes 19~♫
♫~Notes 20~♫
♫~Notes 21~♫
♫~Notes 22~♫
♫~Notes 23~♫
♫~Notes 24~♫
♫~Notes 25~♫
♫~Notes 26~♫
♫~Notes 27~♫
♫~Notes 28~♫
♫~Notes 29~♫
♫~Notes 30~♫
♫~Notes 31~♫
♫~Notes 32~♫
♫~Notes 33~♫
♫~Notes 34~♫
♫~Notes 35~♫
♫~Notes 36~♫
♫~Notes 37~♫
♫~Notes 38~♫
♫~Notes 39~♫
♫~Notes 40~♫
♫~Notes 41~♫
♫~Notes 42~♫
♫~Notes 43~♫
♫~Notes 44~♫
♫~Notes 45~♫
♫~Notes 46~♫
♫~Notes 48~♫
♫~Notes 49~♫
♫~Notes 50~♫
♫~Omake~♫
♫~Notes 51~♫
♫~Notes 52~♫
♫~Notes 53~♫
♫~Notes 54~♫
♫~Notes 55~♫
♫~Notes 56~♫
♫~Notes 57~♫
♫~Notes 58~♫
♫~Notes 59~♫
♫~Notes 60~♫
♫~Notes 61~♫
♫~Notes 62~♫
♫~Notes 63~♫
♫~Notes 64~♫
♫~Notes 65~♫
♫~Notes 66~♫
♫~Notes 67~♫
♫~Notes 68~♫
♫~Notes 69~♫
♫~Notes 70~♫
♫~Notes 71~♫
♫~Notes 72~♫
♫~Notes 73~♫
♫~Notes 74~♫
♫~Notes 75~♫
♫~Notes 76~♫
♫~Notes 77~♫
♫~Notes 78~♫
♫~Notes 79~♫
♫~Notes 80~♫
♫~Notes 81~♫
♫~Notes 82~♫
♫~Notes 83~♫
♫~Notes 84~♫
♫~Notes 85~♫
♫~Notes 86~♫
♫~Notes 87~♫
♫~Notes 88~♫
♫~Notes 89~♫
♫~Notes 90~♫
♫~Notes 91~♫
♫~Notes 92~♫
♫~Notes 93~♫
♫~Notes 94~♫
♫~Notes 95~♫
♫~Notes 96~♫
♫~Notes 97~♫
♫~Notes 98~♫
♫~Notes 99~♫
♫~Notes 100~♫
♫~Notes 101~♫
♫~Notes 102~♫
♫~Notes 103~♫
♫~Notes 104~♫
♫~Notes 105~♫
♫~Notes 106~♫
♫~Notes 107~♫
♫~Notes 108~♫
♫~Notes 109~♫
♫~Notes 110~♫
♫~Notes 111~♫
♫~Notes 112~♫
♫~Notes 113~♫
♫~Notes 114~♫
♫~Notes 115~♫
♫~Notes 116~♫
♫~Notes 117~♫
♫~Notes 118~♫
♫~Notes 119~♫
♫~Notes 120~♫
♫~Notes 121~♫
♫~Notes 122~♫
♫~Notes 123~♫
♫~Notes 124~♫
♫~Notes 125~♫
♫~Notes 126~♫
♫~Notes 127~♫
♫~Notes 128~♫
♫~Notes 129~♫
♫~Notes 130~♫
♫~Notes 131~♫
♫~Notes 132~♫
♫~Notes 133~♫
♫~Notes 134~♫
♫~Notes 135~♫
♫~Notes 136~♫
♫~Notes 137~♫
♫~Notes 138~♫
♫~Notes 139~♫
♫~Notes 140~♫
♫~Notes 141~♫
♫~Notes 142~♫
♫~Notes 143~♫
♫~Notes 144~♫
♫~Notes 145~♫
♫~Notes 146~♫
♫~Notes 147~♫
♫~Notes 148~♫
♫~Notes 149~♫
♫~Notes 150~♫
♫~Notes 151~♫
♫~AfterNote~♫
♫~Thank You~♫

♫~Notes 47~♫

39 8 10
Von Witto150

 "What do you think?" Kagetsu asked, showing them a small poster he sketched for their new club.

It surprised them how fast they got approval from the School Council after talking with the directress, but it was Rigaku who talked with them. Any death stare could happen.

"It looks nice."

Freya nodded, smiling at the clouds, umbrella, and a small person holding it. Next to it was a text "Did you know...?" and at the bottom of the sheet was "Awareness Club".

"I'll glue it to the door outside." Aiyoku took the sheet, placing it in the middle of the semi-transparent-milk glass. "Finished."

"I've made a schedule and some ideas for our first event."

The door slid open. "Sorry, I'm late," Kenta said.

"We are just starting!" Kagetsu gave him a wave.

The boy joined the writing club but liked to hang out with Kagetsu, and this way, he could also help his classmates to get a small boost for their poetry or stories.

"Alright, let's start."

They now needed to adjust their schedules and decide what roles each of them would have. Kenta was in charge of discovering simple poems or positive messages to hang up around school entrance, by lockers, or around the halls. He could write his own too, and he helped with texts accompanying the "Did you know...?" posters.

Aiyoku was tasked with finding more about Locks of Love and generally about donation institutions.

Kagetsu focused on drawing pictures to any of the texts. Rigaku prepared the text form of their projects together with researching different subjects.

Freya prepared a Handy Guide to Sign Language, teaching people the basics. She could start short lessons after school if people wanted to learn instead of just seeing it from the pictures. However, that was further in the future.

\\_(''>_<'')_//

A few days later, on the next Monday, they had their first poster Did you know... LOL? (Locks Of Love) finished and hanging around the school. It came in full colors, telling a story in children's book style.

Students stopped in large numbers, reading the story.

"I have the best hair!" the boy said, beaming with pride as it glittered under the sun. "Nobody can compare to them!" A girl from the other side of the road watched him, but she was too small for the readers to pay her much attention.

However, the boy met with a nasty illness, spending a lot of time in the hospital and strange machines.

"I'm scared! I don't like this place, but mommy said I'll be okay soon."

His head was wrapped with a bandage, and when the doctor put it down, he was shocked. "My hair is gone!"

Then the scene shifted into the school where other kids made fun of him, taking his hat so everybody could see he turned into a baldy.

"This hurts so much!" He cried, sitting on a bench until a small girl came, cheering him up, "Don't cry. Come with me."

The boy followed her to a place called LOL.

"Here, you can get your hair back as a wig." The girl lifted her hair that turned into a wig. "I lost my hair too, but not everything is lost."

Together they tried many of the wigs, laughing, and playing.

"All of these are made of real hair from people all across the globe. It's a place where kindness connects us all."

The story ended with both of them leaving with a different wig and a text "Together we can return their smile.". The URL leading to a web page providing more info was at the bottom.

Both senseis and students talked about this, finding it a great way to spread awareness and positivity. The style was cute and to the point, helping everybody to understand the problem and how to solve it.

For their club, it was a great start, but they couldn't stop there. There were too many places they could promote and help them grow like Sato's farm.

\\_(''>_<'')_//

Another week flew past them. Ueno returned to the school but did nothing to provoke them or attack Freya. The group of girls changed around her, or it thinned to a few members. Whether they clung to the lost glory or were scared of Ueno's wrath, was all in their heads.

"See you later." Kagetsu jumped off the door of their club.

Rigaku frowned. Their brother wasn't slacking. It was the exact opposite, he worked double as hard. Only in recent days, he was going somewhere, returning late at night. He hadn't told anybody about his activities.

"I wonder what's up with him?" Aiyoku asked, looking at Kenta.

"I have no idea."

"Maybe he found a girl he likes."

"Don't be ridiculous, Ai." Rigaku pushed his glasses up, saving his latest work on recycling. Many students had no idea what and what didn't belong to plastic or papers. And a much smaller number realized there were extra bins for used oils from frying as well.

"How so?" Kenta asked, feeling more comfortable being in the presence of Greek Gods. Nevertheless, they still could freak him out.

A drop of sweat appeared on the oldest sibling's forehead. "B-Because he is"—he stuttered, proving he didn't have a reason except for big-brother-mode—"still inexperienced and a bit naive."

He stood up, cleaning the table. Aiyoku didn't buy that, but he was also worried. Kagetsu had moments where he could be easily tricked.

'He does act a bit strange lately.' The blonde brother scratched on his cheek as he ordered things on his table. 'Is he working on something? I remember seeing him with plastered fingertips. Or is it a new type of fighting technique?'

Despite how simple his little brother was, Kagetsu could be as puzzling as his older brother. 'Should I ask him?' He put the pencil case in his bag, heading outside with Freya.

'Dating, huh? Must be nice... or not?' she thought, following Aiyoku. Spending time with the one we trusted the most had to be great. Why would people otherwise do it? 'How do you know you trust the other?'

A rather dumb question if Freya could say so, given how she shared with them many of her moments in the last weeks. But could she moved from this as if it never happened? Could this be one of many memories inside her by the end of the semester?

'Would they leave when I give the pear to one of them?'

It stared at her from her locker, and she closed it, joining her group of friends. She looked around, finding Rigaku was gone.

"Said he still needed to check on something. And I bet my five kilos of hair that something is Ka." He snickered. "It may be hard to tell, but if there is The Best Bro of Year Award, it goes to Ri."

Freya nodded. 'He sure is kind when you get to know him better.'

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
303K 7.5K 109
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
131K 5.7K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...