Heart relationship

By FRAH20191013

Young people really want freedom, but freedom can cause problems. a young girl living apart from family and... More

The main character
Supporting Cast
1.
2. sara&prem
3. pregrnant
4. Abortion??😲😲
5. Through the day🏡
6. Give birth🀰
7. India
8. πŸ’”πŸ’”
9. Shiv❀, Raj and proposalπŸ’–
10. engagement🌸
11. Meet.
12. YashπŸ’–
13.
14.
15. the truth is revealedπŸ’₯πŸ”₯
16. Mehndi
17. Tara
18. Sangeet
19. Janhvi and Raj wedding❀❀
20.split up❀
21. Sara!!
23.good newsπŸ˜† and memories❀
24. leave yash
25. yash and premm.
26. tara haldi
27. new person...????
28. receive
29. special❀❀❀❀❀❀
30. Inder
31. πŸ’”Have you
32. ❀❀
New Book

22. explanation of sara and premm

281 36 14
By FRAH20191013

Karan POV.

Why was Sara hesitating when I said I'd pair her with Shiv.
I convinced Sara, but she continued to refuse. I will ask Shiv about
this arranged marriage .... !!
I came out of Sara's room. And it turns out I left my cell there, 'I'll take it'
I reached the door and I heard Sara was talking to a man, but who?????

I listened to their conversation from outside and it turned out that Sara was talking to Premm. What are they talking about, it seems Premm tried to convince Sara, I approached the door and listened to the conversation between the two of them.

I heard that Premm begged Sara, then I heard the name yash !!! 'Yash' what's wrong with Yash.
Premm also asks about Sara's relationship and Shiv's but Sara says that Premm doesn't need to know what relationship there is between Sara and Shiv.

What really happened??!!
Why is Premm asking Sara that ...
I want to know what their conversation really means !!
Premm says about yash again and I am increasingly confused, Premmn apologizes to sara and I hear Premm saying "But please don't keep me away from my child."

"My child ?? ".. I am surprised and increasingly confused ..
I heard sara say "So now you can't escape from yash. I hope you regret telling me to abort my birth"

I understand more and more what the two of them are talking about.
So Premm is Yash father, and he is the one who told Sara to abort her womb.
I was furious to hear that, I opened the door and stood looking at them.
And both of them are still unaware of my presence.
Prem says his regret at sara and asks that sara not keep yash away from him. How could he ask that Sara not keep yash away from him, he is the one who destroyed all my sister's dreams, he did not want to be responsible for his actions. And now he easily said not to keep his yash away.

And what makes me even more surprised is that Sara won't keep Yash away from Premm .. How can you let Yash and Premm..
Sara sent Premm away and Premm follows Sara's words, Premm will leave Sara's room. His steps stopped when he saw me as well sara was very surprised to see me standing at the door !!!

Sara: bhaiiiii....

Sara:  actually we are!!!! "Sara said nervously"

Karan: I heard everything !!
I heard what you guys talked about ...

Sara: is not what you hear, right Premm.
"Premm is just silent"

Karan: You're lying again to me.
Why don't you tell me everything.

Sara: I'm sorry bhai, it's just me ...

Karan: That's enough, sara !!! Now explain if it's true Premm is Yash biological father?
"Sara is silent"

Karan: Answer Sara! Is that right?
Yash father's premm. ????

Sara: That's right, bhai.
"Sara looks down"

Karan: And did he also order you to abort your womb?

Sara was silent, she didn't answer my question.

Karan: answer Sara, answer, why are you silent.

I approach Premm, I will ask her because sara is silent not answering.

Karan: Is it true you told Sara to abort?

Premm: right bhai.

Karan: jerk !!!!! ...

I hit his face and Premmn just kept quiet. I hit right at Premm's side lip and made it bleed.

Sara: Stop it bhaii!!!

Sara told me to stop ...
I grabbed his collar and cursed Premm.

Karan: How do you easily tell a young girl to abort, do you know Sara has many dreams in her life. Since childhood I gave him happiness and did not let someone hurt him
But you, you destroyed all his dreams.
What kind of man are you ??

Since knowing Sara was pregnant I tried to give her happiness like before, I tried all ways so that she could smile like Sara used to.
And yash is present in our lives,
I am very happy and so is Sara.
Everything went back to the way it was, Sara laughed again and she started to reach her dream and start her life from the beginning.
And now you can easily say you want yash and not yash away from you.
Damn man !!!!!!

I swore at Premm. And sara she can only cry !!

Karan: Do Kavita, Maa and Paa know about this?

Premm: they don't know ..

Karan: I hope they really do not know about this !!
"Karan smiled cynically"

Karan: And don't expect me to let you approach Yash !!

Premm: but bhai yash is my child.

Karan: Your child? You even want to kill him before he is born.
So do not ever expect to yash .. !!
Quickly leave here before I do something undesirable.

Premm leaves Sara's room.

Sara: forgive me bhai, I did not say everything to bhai ..

Karan: why didn't you tell me everything long ago?
Is it because Premm is Kavita brother?

Sara: no bhai, in the past I didn't tell bhai because I knew bhai would definitely teach someone who hurt me. Then me and Janhvi covered all of this Kusum Bhabhi also knew about this. Until Premm was here and I just found out that Premm is kavita bhabhi's younger sister !!!

Karan: Kusum, kusum knowing all this ...?

Sara: Kusum Bhabhi knows everything, but I request that Bhabhi not tell Bhai.

Sara sobbed and it hurt you so much ..

Karan: how can Premm know that your son's yash?

Sara: Me and Janhvi were very surprised to see Premm here and I decided to keep yash away from Premm, but it seems God has other desires. I don't know how Premm found out that Yash is my child.
At that time I learned that yash was in Premm's room and I was yelling at yash, Premm was also angry at me because I was yelling at yash and he said that yash was his son, and that was enough to surprise me ...

Sara cried in my arms and then she fell asleep, I put her head on the pillow carefully.

I still do not believe that
Premm is the father of Yash.
I knocked kusum room door and he opened the door and told me to come in !!

Kusum: What's wrong, what happened?

Karan: do you know that Premm is Yash's father.

Kusum is shocked by what I just said.

Kusum: how do you know all this?

Karan: Just say Kusum do you know that Premm is Yash's father.
"I slightly left my voice to Kusum"

Kusum: I know all this, I knew it when Premm came here. I saw the attitude of Janhvi and Sara different when Knowing Premm was here, so I asked both of them. Sara and Janhvi told me everything!

Karan: but why didn't you tell me kusum?

Kusum: they both forbid me karan. How do you know about this ...?

Karan: I hear Sara and Premm talking.

Kusum: So you know this from Sara and Premm.

Karan: yes, and Premm asks that Yash not be taken away from him.
But how could that be, he had told Sara to abort the womb and now he wanted yash.

Kusum: I think Sara can make the best decision for all of this.

Karan: You're right, it's just that I still don't believe that Premm ..

Before I finished my words, Kusum told me to rest and sleep because tomorrow I had an important meeting at the office, and again I didn't want to see Premm's face. So I have a reason not to meet Premm tomorrow.

Prem pov.

'Premm come on quickly, we can miss the flight' that is maa voice.
I said goodbye to Kusum and Kavita Didi, because Bhai had already left for the office. Yes! Karan bhai must be very angry at me, then I also say goodbye to sara and say hello to naina and yash.

Dimple: wait why are you hurt.

maa seeing a wound near my lips, this wound I got from karan bhai he hit me.

Premm: e-eh this is me falling and hit the edge of the table maa.

Dimple: How could you be hit by the edge of a table, surely you are not careful Premm.

Yash: is uncle Premm leaving..?

Premm: Premm's uncle doesn't go,
Uncle Premm will go home to uncle's house.

Yash: Then who will accompany me to play and be my friend?

Premm: You don't need to be sad yash, uncle next time we will meet again, uncle will often call you.

Yash: really?

Premm: of course.

Dimple: Dadi Maa will visit you again yash, so yash doesn't need to be sad.

I was very sad to have to leave yash, Sara just silent not say anything. I left the yash heavy and returned to Mumbai.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🏵🌸🌸🌸🌸🏵🌼🌼🌼🌼

Happy Birthday Kriti sanon
Wish you all the best😍😍😘😘😘
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Finally karan knows the truth about sara and premm, I hope you guys like this chapter.

See you in the next chapter, don't forget to vote and comment
Stay safe.............................
😊😊

F❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.1K 191 1
|COMPLETED| |REPUBLISHING| "Why are you rejecting the proposal?" "First of all , i have no interest in marriage and secondly she doesn't meet my sta...
156K 9.8K 64
❝He Loved her. She loved him. But destiny had planned something else for them.❞ A month back to India for attending a friend's wedding changed Avneet...
176K 23K 114
"π‘‡β„Žπ‘’ π‘šπ‘œπ‘šπ‘’π‘›π‘‘ 𝐼 π‘ π‘Žπ‘€ β„Žπ‘–π‘š 𝑖𝑛 π‘šπ‘¦ π‘π‘™π‘Žπ‘ π‘ π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘œπ‘š, π‘π‘™π‘Žπ‘‘ 𝑖𝑛 π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘π‘™π‘Žπ‘π‘˜ π‘™π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜π‘–π‘›π‘” π‘‘π‘’π‘£π‘–π‘™π‘–π‘ β„Žπ‘™π‘¦ β„Žπ‘œπ‘‘; β„Žπ‘’ 𝑏𝑒�...
550K 19.8K 65
Love makes you do crazy things. - Sarah Oberoi . So does hatred and revenge. -Shantanu Sharma. They fell in love and got married against their famil...