๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ช ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•„๐•– *under...

By 010_NYX_010

โ๐’๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž?โž โ ๐€๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซโž โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€... More

Undergoing Editing
โ˜† Prolouge โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 1 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 2 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 3 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 4 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 5 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 6 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 6.5 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 7 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 8 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 9 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 10 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 10.5 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 11 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 12 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 13 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 14 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 15 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 16 โ˜†
Chapter 16.5
Chapter 18
Chapter 18.25
Chapter 18.75
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 21.5
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
๐ŸŽ„๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘†๐‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐‘ƒ๐‘ก 1๐ŸŽ„
๐ŸŽ„๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘†๐‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐‘ƒ๐‘ก 2๐ŸŽ„
Chapter 26
โค ๐‘ฝ๐’‚๐’๐’†๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’” ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’š ๐‘บ๐’‘๐’†๐’„๐’Š๐’‚๐’ โค
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
BONUS: CHILD LIFE Pt 1
PLANS
CHILD LIFE Pt 2
Bless You
Teen Life ? (I mean they're not adults)
Different book?

Chapter 18.5

4K 138 274
By 010_NYX_010

This chapter and the next chapter happen in the same day, this is just the morning till early afternoon.

———
The next morning, after a refreshing night of sleep. Y/n woke up happily and got ready for the day, before making her way downstairs for  breakfast. Unfortunately for her and Lloyd though, their mental connection through thoughts was still unstable, leading to scenarios like.

It's so weird going to the bathroom, it was so big no-

I DID NOT NEED TO HEAR THAT LLOYD WHAT THE FRICK

Y/n screeched inside of the blonde boy's head as she entered the room, her face exploding into a hue of red so bright, it beat Kai's gi.
Lloyd wasn't any better, he was mortified that she had heard that thought of his, and looked her in the eye stupidly whilst he held a spoon of cereal in his mouth.

"Good morning Princess"
Cole greeted her cheerfully with a hug and a kiss to the head, sending the young woman into bursts of giggles that the blonde boy frowned at as he watched them, shoveling another spoon of cereal into his mouth.

"Morning Boulder"
She grinned, smirking as she noticed how her best friend completely refused to look at her. Sulkily continuing to have his breakfast as the two new siblings hugged each other.

"Hey! Where are my gummy bears!"
A yell could be heard from the opposite side of the kitchen, where Jay was stood on a stool, his eyes scanning a shelf.
"I made sure to put them extra high so no one could get them"
He complained, giving up and jumping down to the floor on heavy feet.

Whoops a daisy

He'll never figure out it was us

Not unless Wu snitches, but I'm sure he's clueless too

"Uh, Y/n? Lloyd? Why are you both staring at each other like that?"
Kai's voice broke the two out of their telepathic conversation. Jolting slightly from the scare, the two teens started spluttering in an attempt to cover up their actions.

"Ah, I keep looking at Lloyd since I'm still kinda shook at how much hes changed appearance wise. It takes some getting used to"
Scratching the back of her neck nervously, she giggled, tilting her head as she tried to make her excuse sound convincing. Luckily for her, the ninja weren't so smart, and Wu wasn't there to say anything so she was safe.

"Yeah, same he-"
"You were checking out my sister!?"
Cole screeched, wrapping his arms aroundY/n protectively, making her drop her spoon of cereal back into her bowl.

"Hey...I was eating"
She mumbled, trying to get one of her arms freed from her brother's crushing vice-like grip.

"I think it's lessons after breakfast then, lower your gaze Lloyd"
Wu sighed as he walked into the kitchen, bonking his nephew on the head who just stared at him like a gaping fish.

"What do you mean I was checking out Y/n? I was just looking at her-"

Kai sighed and put his hands on the green ninja's shoulders.
"Lloyd, there is a lot you need to know about growing up. Your brain is developing a little slower, so the lessons should let it catch up"

Lloyd blinked stupidly for a few seconds and looked back at Y/n, the h/c haired girl looking back at him for a while in return before they both chose to communicate mentally.

Oh snap, I think it's the talk

Wait what?! You mean like

HAHA YOURE GETTING THE PUBERTY TALK

It took all of her willpower not to burst into laughter on the spot, as Lloyd's face went red, and that hue of red only brightened further when the h/c haired girl audibly snorted.
"Hah! Lloyd's getting the talk Bahahahaha!"

"skskssksksk Shut up!"
Lloyd groaned, hitting his head on the table repeatedly as his friend continued to jeer at him.

"Ah yes, and Nya will be teaching you as well Y/n"
Wu added before he walked out of the room, chuckling as he saw the girl's face turn pale.

Now it was Lloyd's turn to laugh, and he did so, hard. Whilst pointing at her face that dropped into utter shock and terror.
"Muahahaha! Karma's a b-"

"Language Lloyd"
Kai hit him lightly around the head as Nya walked into the room and held Y/n's shoulder excitedly.

bitch

Don't abuse this telepathy, I'll scream

"Ready to go shopping Y/n?"
Nya squealed, pulling the younger girl up, who mentally thanked her for being a getaway. She nodded and stood up, linking her arm with Nya's and waved to the boys as they both ran out.
"Laters! Oh, have fun Lloyd hahaha!"
Y/n cackled as she winked at the blonde boy, who glared at her with pink cheeks, and crossed his arms with a huff as he watched her disappear.

Oh yeah, what candies do you want by the way?

That glare soon faded as her voice rung in his head, and a small smile made it's way across his face as he sighed and leaned on a hand.

You choose, just make sure to hide them from everyone so we can sneak them out and go to the deck every night

Sounds like a plan! Also, you're cute when you're embarrassed to no ends. Your cheeks went redder than Kai's gi bwahahaha

He groaned once more and let his head remain on the table. Confusing everyone around him and accidentally making them assume wrong.

"Head out of the gutter Lloyd"
Cole stood behind him with his arms crossed, but the green ninja didn't need to see him to know he was there. An uneasy chill ran up his spine as Cole spoke in a deeper voice than usual.

"I think it would be safe to not let Cole join the lesson...especially if we talk about blondie's feelings for Y/n"
Jay mumbled to Kai, who sighed and nodded.

Zane, who was once again completely unaware of the emotional situation, stood in front of Lloyd with a naive smile, and the panel on his arm lifted.
"So Lloyd I have downloaded data on what it means for a young adolescence to grow up"

———

Y/n's eyes widened in awe as she and Nya reached the mall.
"Woah, this is...big"
She muttered, looking around at the variety of stores with their bold flashing signs. The food courts where mouth watering scents flooded nearby areas, pulling in customers like moths to a lamp.

However before she could really admire anything about the giant haven for shoppers, Nya already had a hand around her wrist and was pulling her in the direction of.
"Uuuuuuuhhhhhhh Nya why are we heading towards an underwear sto-"

"Because getting you a bra is a priority right now"

With tears of terror running down her face, Y/n silently looked down, blushing madly as Nya pulled her into the store.

Please get this over with soon

———

Never again, this bra is so uncomfortable

Uh...what's a bra?

DISCONNECT RIGHT NOW

Y/n exploded into a bright red as she whined quietly to herself, walking around through more shops with Nya. They had bought the young woman several pairs of underwear (well, Nya did, Y/n refused to make eye contact with anything after she was measured up), then she bought her a new outfit consisting of a pair of comfy jeans, a loose graphic tee and an oversized pink cardigan to go on top of it all. She also purchased a pair of pink sneakers and a small brown satchel to compliment the outfit.

The only thing the pair enjoyed the most from their shopping spree, was that Y/n was recognised as the pink ninja the moment she walked into a store,wearing her gi. So they gave her and Nya, unbelievably high discounts, which meant that they could buy three times as much, at less than half the price it would originally cost.

Nya's hand still encased her wrist, the older girl excitedly flitting from window to window, bags in hand whilst the h/c haired female with her trailed feebly behind. That was until one store caught her eye, then she was the one dragging Nya.
"Nya, omg. They have clothing merch of us already pfffff"
Y/n burst into fits of giggles as she entered the store, immediately grabbing a large hoodie which was green had the green ninja's logo on it.

"Why would you want merch though if you are a ninja?"
Nya asked with a raised brow, as Y/n ran around to grab as many items of clothing as she could.

"Because I was everyone's biggest fan even before I became a ninja"
She grinned. In her arms was the hoodie, an oversized black ninja tshirt, blue ninja sweatpants, white ninja slippers, a red ninja cap, and the cherry on top was a pink ninja hair bow she grabbed.

She made her way to the counter happily, and put the items of clothing on the surprised cashier's till, waiting till the price was given before she paid what she needed to, and strolled out with the two bags.

As they walked through the mall some more, the two arrived near a hair salon, which Y/n stared at before checking out her appearance in the window.
"Hey Nya, I might get my hair cut to make it easier to handle"
She told the older girl, dropping her bags near her and holding her waist length hair before she bounded into the hair salon.

Nya nodded and sat with their bags near a seating area, going through what they had bought and grabbing a magazine that was in one of the bags, to read.

———

It took all of Lloyd's willpower not to run out of the room, as he was sat at a desk, with Wu and Zane in front of the screen at the bridge. The screen showed ...graphic images, and Zane's voice droned on in his ears, as Wu sat down, sipping from his tea cup calmly.

"It is at this age as well, that you will be experiencing particular urges in some moments of time. When you feel these urges you'll notice that-"

Lloyd looked at Zane, white faced and utterly mortified as he listened to the information he was receiving, and unconsciously glanced down for a slight second.
I did not know it did that

Not know what did what?

GET OUT OF MY HEAD Y/N YOU REALLY DO NOT WANNA KNOW

Wu bit his tongue to prevent himself from spluttering on his tea, as he watched Lloyd covering his head with his arms. It was amusing to the old man, to see his nephew this flustered.

"Self discipline is important young nephew, you shouldn't let your body act out of accord"
Wu coughed, as he glanced over to his nephew with a single opened eye, thoroughly enjoying his embarrassment.

"But Uncle! I get learning about growing up, but why do I need to learn about..about the thing..a..and relationships!"
He screeched, clutching at his head, trying to burn the images that had been put in his head by the slideshow Zane had put together the night before.

(Good Ol' Zane )

Wu simply smiled and waved a hand at Zane to continue teaching, not answering his nephew's question.

"Well, now that you and Y/n are ol-"

"ITS NOT LIKE THAT WHY WOULD I BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH MY BEST FRIEND I MEAN SURE I LIKE HER A LOT BUT ITS NOT LIKE THAT!!!"
Lloyd slammed his hands on the table and stood up, a flustered mess. His emotions were jumbled, things were connecting, information was entering his head at a rapid pace, his hormones were all over the place.
(but he wouldn't admit it was that)

"Did I hear relationships?"
Jay's head poked through the door and he laughed, waltzing in.

"Well, as a master of romance myself, I can teach you all about what its like in a relationship, and how you know you're in love"
Jay had his hands on his hips and posed dramatically, ignoring the blonde haired teen's cries of anguish.

———

"So yeah, that's what happens to a girl for a week once a month"
Nya finished explaining periods quickly to Y/n as she drove them back to the Bounty, in the Ultra Sonic Radar.

"Really? Man that sucks, being a girl is so expensive, and painful"
She groaned, sipping away at the milkshake she had bought earlier, whilst her other hand combed her h/l hair back. She had it cut and straightened, and it felt like heaven when she ran her hands through it.

"Yep, it sure does. You're taking the information really well Y/n. You're already way more mature than the boys were when they realised they had to teach Lloyd about puberty"
She giggled, remembering their reactions when they came to the realisation that they would have to teach their younger friend, what it is to grow up.

"If the guys were bad, I can only imagine what Lloyd is reacting"
Y/n snickered as she leaned back in her seat, crossing one leg over the other as she focused on the thoughts that were floating around in her head again.

"You know, I do feel a lot more maturer than yesterday"
She admitted, leaning on a hand as she mentally went through the complex vocabulary she had suddenly came across when talking to Nya.
"I think my mind is catching up to my body age"
She smiled to herself as she looked out of the window.

"Oh yeah? How so?"

Y/n sipped her milkshake thoughtfully as she looked up.
"Well, firstly my vocabulary had broadened exceptionally, I understand a lot more words and phrases than before, except for a couple which I think my brain still needs to understand. Another thing is viewing things differently and finding things less funny than I used to"

Nya nodded along to what her younger friend was saying, before having a lightbulb moment as she let a sly smile grow on her face.
"So. have any of your thoughts about
...I don't know...maybe about Lloyd been different? Liiiike, maybe about his appearance?"

The h/c haired girl looked down at her from her seat, eyebrow raising at the question before she shrugged and answered her.
"I don't know, I mean, We talked last night, we snuck to the deck, he scared me and when I turned around I thought he looked kinda hot"

Nya slammed her foot on the brakes and almost gave herself whiplash as she turned to look at Y/n. The other girl just glanced down at Nya, casually slurping her milkshake and giving her a questioning look.

"Y/n, honey. Do you even know what the word hot means, when you describe someone?"

"Nope, my mind just told me he looks hot. I don't even know what those phrases mean, it's confusing when your brain knows something, but doesn't fully know what it is"
She went back to leaning in her seat and playing with the necklace that she was given on her birthday. Inside of it, was a picture of her and Lloyd from when they were younger, it was a favourite picture of hers after his baby ones.

Nya made a strange noise, almost like a squeal, but covered it with a cough as she continued to drive back to the Bounty.

Eventually, after a little more chatter between the two, with Nya explaining everything else she needed to as they put their clothes away in their drawers; Y/n grabbed her milkshake which stood on the dresser, and set out to find Lloyd and give him the candy she had bought earlier, as well as a bag of clothes that were his size too for casual wear.

"Lloyd? Where are you?"
She called out, trying to find him. She sipped on her milkshake in confusion as she heard no reply audibly, or inside her head as she tried to find him using their telepathic connection.

Hey Garmadork, I have candy

I'm in the training room

She smirked as she got the answer, before running down the hall to where the spare room was. Tapping on the door, she called out for him again, yelping as a hand grabbed her arm and pulled her in.

"Dude! Don't grab me like that, you scared me. Second, why didn't you answer me earlier?"
She asked, shaking her head as Lloyd peered around the hallway quickly before shutting the door and leaning against it.

Y/n's back was towards him as she continued to rant, not realising what state her friend was in until she turned around and abruptly stopped speaking.

"...Lloyd..."

She spluttered over her words and immediately placed her drink into his hands, which he held in confusion and sipped it as he watched her go through the bag she bought with her.

"One, put a shirt on, two, you smell, go shower"

She threw a shirt and sweatpants at him before standing up again, a hand on her hip before her eyes quickly scanned his body again.

"You lost the marshallow oh my god"
Her eyes started to get teary whilst Lloyd looked a little more proud.

"I know right, I didn't know this would happen but I look super cool and strong now don't I?"
He grinned, before looking at what his friend was wearing and sipping her milkshake again, putting it out of her reach as she started to complain.

"Don't tell me you just did this to flex"
She snorted, jumping to try and grab her drink back but failing miserably.

"Maybe"
He smirked, immediately drinking the rest of her milkshake once she stood down, ignoring her complaints.

"Nice clothes by the way"
He complimented, handing her the milkshake back which she snatched.

"Than- Bech you drank it all-"
She sighed again and tossed it into a trashcan nearby before twirling around.
"And thanks, I got these cheap cause I'm the pink ninja, oh they also have clothes with everyone's symbols on them so I got those for myself too"
She snickered before looking around the room and noticing scorch marks on the wall.

"Woah, what happened in here?"
Y/n turned around to face him, noticing the pink hue that was engulfing his face.

"I got a little uh...frustrated so Kai told me to take it out on training and this happened"
He admitted, as his face turned brighter when he remembered what the reason was.

Y/n's face softened and she gave him the top part to his gi for him to put on before they both got out the room.
"Hey, I won't pry on what it's about, but you can talk to me if anything is bothering you, okay?"
She crossed her arms as he fixed his gi, before patting his shoulder as they walked out.

"I'd talk more, but you smell, go shower"
She made a face at him, sticking her tongue out as she ran away.

Lloyd opened his mouth to fire an insult again, but held his tongue as a grin found its way onto his face as he walked in the opposite direction.

———

"Did you cut your hair too?"
Lloyd asked as he walked into the Bridge where Y/n and Nya currently were. His hair was wet and he wore the clothes that the girls had purchased for him. Surprisingly; they bought the exact size he needed, and they were very comfortable to wear too.

Y/n nodded, flicking her hair.
"Yep, I did"

He gave her a thumbs up and smiled brightly at her,
"You look great"

Nya coughed loudly, muttering a quick apology to them when they stared at her questioningly. Under her breath she muttered a quiet
"They're so dense"
before continuing to fix up what she was originally doing, at the computer.

"Hey Nya we're ba- Woah ho Princess, you look amazing!"
Cole's face lit up when he and the others entered the room and saw Y/n. Immediately he opened his arms, which the younger girl ran into instantly.

Lloyd stared at them and accidentally huffed a little too loudly,resulting in a locking eye contact with Cole who looked like he wanted to eat his soul.

"Thanks! I'm digging this new look of mine"
Y/n grinned as she looked at her brother.
"Hey wanna see some of the stuff I bought? I think you'll like one of my shirts"
without a moment of hesitation to wait for an answer, the girl started to pull her brother out of the bridge.

"She found merch of you guys and bought it if you're curious" Nya chuckled as she turned around to look at the others. "She said she was your biggest fan even before she became a ninja"

"Aaaww, that's so cute"
Jay squealed as he held his hands to his face. However, at the sound of that sentence, Lloyd raised an eyebrow in confusion and interrupted the conversation the others were having.

"Hey, why does everyone make a fuss if I call her cute but it's okay for you all to call her cute?"

The ninja in the room, and Nya, looked over to Lloyd and then at each other with sly grins.

"Well Lloyd, you'll just find out once your brain gets older"

"Oh come on!"

———

I cringe at my terrible writing here, Pluviophile and JSUAETS will have much more comprehensive writing ;-;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 4.2K 27
You are an average teen in high school who has a pretty decent life, all is normal until you encounter talking legos! What will you do with these tin...
25.9K 1.5K 44
โ€โžท โ‹†หšโ‚Š [๐Ÿ’š] หš* ยท ยฐ โ—Œ โlloyd is so babygirl coded!โž ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–œ๐–๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–, being soulmates is more of a struggle than you think.
83.5K 2.2K 19
[Sequel to Alliance] Sister to the master of Lightning? Ha. Try caretaker of the master of depression. Im sorry, I do really love him. After he bec...
23.3K 730 27
แดกสœแด€แด› แดแดส€แด‡ แด„แด€ษด ส/ษด, แดแด€๊œฑแด›แด‡ส€ แด๊œฐ สœแด‡แด€สŸษชษดษข แด€ษดแด… แด…แด‡๊œฐแด‡ษด๊œฑแด‡, สœแด€แด แด‡? แดษช๊œฑ๊œฑษชษดษข ส™แด€แด„แด‹๊œฑแด›แดส€ส, ๊œฑแด›ส€แด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ, แด˜ส€แด‡๊œฑ๊œฑแดœส€แด‡, ษขแดแด› ษดแด ษชแด…แด‡แด€ แด€ส™แดแดœแด› สœแด‡ส€ แด˜แดแด›แด‡ษดแด›ษชแด€สŸ? ษดแด แดแด€แด›แด›แด‡ส€ ษช๊œฐ ๊œฑสœแด‡'๊œฑ แดแด‡ษด...