Pull Me Closer | Jikook |

Por newmoon2020

"You belong to me Jimin, feed that in your head " - Jungkook Where Jimin tries hard to stay away from Jungkoo... Mais

chapter 1️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣
Chapter 3️⃣
Chapter 4️⃣
Chapter 5️⃣
Chapter 6️⃣
Chapter 7️⃣
Chapter 8️⃣
Chapter 9️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣0️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣1️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣2️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣3️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣4️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣5️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣6️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣7️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣8️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣9️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣0️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣1️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣2️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣3️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣4️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣5️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣6️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣7️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣8️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣9️⃣
Chapter 3️⃣0️⃣
Chapter 3️⃣1️⃣
Chapter 3️⃣2️⃣
Chapter 3️⃣3️⃣
Chapter 3️⃣4️⃣
Chapter 3️⃣5️⃣
Chapter 3️⃣6️⃣
New Book 🌷
Chapter 3️⃣8️⃣
Chapter 3️⃣9️⃣
Chapter 4️⃣0️⃣
Chapter 4️⃣1️⃣
Chapter 4️⃣2️⃣
Chapter 4️⃣3️⃣
Chapter 4️⃣4️⃣
Chapter 4️⃣5️⃣
Chapter 4️⃣6️⃣
Chapter 4️⃣7️⃣
Chapter 4️⃣8️⃣
Fun Facts
New Book 🌷

Chapter 3️⃣7️⃣

13.1K 675 110
Por newmoon2020

The day went really bad for Jungkook.. the morning argument with Jimin ruined his whole mood, and he automatically showed it on his employees..

All were scared of his temper, and today it was at its peak.. he scolded everyone for their silly mistakes, and shouted at them unnecessarily..

" Why don't you quit the job, if you can't do your work properly.. all are good for nothing idiots.. now don't waste my time , just leave.." he yelled at his assistant when she told him the meeting got cancelled.. he knows the fact that it's not her mistake, still he was angry at her.. at everyone..

He leaned back to his chair closing his eyes, thinking about what Jimin said in the morning..
He was not happy with the fact that Jimin doesn't want to get pregnant, he doesn't want kids.. but Jungkook wants.. they never talked about it before, but he thought Jimin will be happy about the idea..

Deep inside Jungkook was still little insecure about the younger.. what if one day he leave.. he was possessive about him.. he always have this thought that Jimin deserves better.. a life without Jimin is Jungkook's worst nightmare.. if they have a child, their love will increase so does the commitment in their relationship.. it's not the only reason, but he really want a baby with Jimin.. he dreamed about it from a long time, that's why he intentionally avoided using any kind of protection when it comes to sex..

Sometimes he wondered why Jimin is still didn't got pregnant, it's normal.. but now it's clear that the younger is using pills all this time.. and Jungkook wasn't happy about it..

In the evening, when he came out of his company Jimin was there.. leaning towards his car , waiting  for him with a blank face.. Jungkook paused for few seconds before continuing his walk..

" What are you doing here??" He asked, he wasn't expecting Jimin to be there..

" We need to talk.." he replied..

🌸🌸🌸

They were now watching the sunset, sitting on the sand.. you can say it's one of Jimin's favorite place when it comes to peace and calming..

" It's beautiful.. isn't it?" Jimin asked his eyes fixed on the setting sun.. the evening was beautiful, it was calming..

" Hmm" the older hummed in response.. he then shifted his focus on the boy sitting beside him.. Jimin followed this..

"You know I love you, right?" Jimin asked as he leaned and placed his head on Jungkook's shoulder..  Jungkook wrapped his arms around the younger, pulling him closer..

" I know.. and I love you too.." he kissed on top of Jimin's hair..

"Today morning... I-... I'm sorry.. I didn't know that you.." he stopped and looked at the older's face..

" Don't you want a child Jimin.. ?" Jungkook asked calmly yet discomfort in his voice..

" Yes.. but not now.. not any time soon.. " hearing this Jungkook looked away sadly not want to hear the rest..

Jimin cupped his face , making him look at Jimin..

" You know I have plans about my career.. I'm just 20.. I want to go to college, I want to enjoy my college days.. after that I want to make a career in dancing..you know all that.." Jimin reasoned slightly pouting..

It's not like Jimin doesn't want kids ,  he want to settle down first.. he has goals to achieve.. for him it's too early for all that..

"Baby, I don't want to go to college during my pregnancy then leaving my kids behind.. similarly I don't want to drop college because of my kids.. I want both.. but not at the same time.. let me complete my studies first.. then we'll think about it.." he continued looking into Jungkook's eyes.. the older was sad but he understood Jimin's point. Jimin was right at his place..

" How much time you need? Don't think that I'm forcing you or something.. but I really want a baby.... our baby.. " Jimin almost cooed hearing the last words.. but he have to think about himself first..

" at least two years .."  he said unsurely, he wanted to ask for more than two, but seeing how much Jungkook longed for  a baby he said two..

" It's long.. but I think I can wait..  but don't take any pills anymore.. it's not good for your health..  okay?" He said taking Jimin's hands in his.

" Okay sir... thank you Jungkookie for understanding me.. I love you..  and till then I'm your baby.. I need your full attention.. pamper me a lot.." he hugged his husband, who hugged back immediately..

"You are always my baby.. I love you too Kitten.." The older smiled , rubbing Jimin's back fondly..

🌸🌸🌸

As they reached home happily after having dinner outside, they were tired..

" Oh.. Jungkooah... I forgot to tell you something.." Jimin said with a sudden excitement.. Jungkook watched him with confusion thinking, why the younger suddenly got this excited..

" I have decided what I'm gonna do during my vacation.."

" What?? Going for a trip with Hanbin??" Jungkook teased making the younger pout as he sat on the couch while drinking water.

" Haha very funny...  you won't believe this, I'm going to start a YouTube channel " he clapped hands excitedly..

Jungkook choked the water he was drinking,

" a what?? " He asked to confirm

" A YOUTUBE CHANNEL.. and don't ask me what's that.. Pabo... ohhh  I'm so excited.." his face changed from frown to happy.

" and what you're going to do in that? Cooking videos..?" Jungkook asked before shaking his head in disbelief..

" Excuse me.. don't you dare make fun of me like that.. I'm going to do dance covers..  huu.. I can't wait.." he said dramatically lying on the couch and dreaming about it.

Jungkook showed a narrowed face.

" Where do you get these wierd ideas from?" He asked. He was slightly unhappy about the idea.. he has no doubt in jimin's talent, but not happy that everyone will see that now. He was sure that people will love him at the first sight only, he doesn't needed to dance for that..

" Shut up.. come and sleep before I close the door.." with that Jimin walked out of the living room making Jungkook frown..

🌸🌸🌸

Two days later

Jimin woke up even before Jungkook. Nowadays Jungkook is the one to wake up first, Jimin doesn't have anywhere to go, he is free all day.. so Jungkook let him sleep peacefully.. Jimin usually wakes up when Jungkook is getting ready for office, this has been the routine..

But today was different, Jimin woke up first without any alarm.. he seemed too excited.. he took his phone which  was off from the last evening..

Actually last evening at 6pm he has uploaded his first dance cover video in his YouTube channel.. there wasn't any subscribers except Hanbin,  who helped him with some technical issues at first..

After uploading the video, he immediately switched off his phone because of his nervousness.. he decided that he'll switch on it only in the morning..

Jungkook was scolding him last night, because he was worried when he found his phone off.. Jimin shrugged it off .. he couldn't even sleep properly because of his anxiety.. then it was Jungkook who helped him distracting his thoughts and to sleep...

Jimin closed his and prayed something before switch on the phone..

Once it turned on, it started vibrating continuously.. the notification sound wasn't stopping anytime soon.. Jimin kept the phone on bed and covered his mouth in disbelief.. shocked to see so many notifications.

The nonstop sound of notifications woke up Jungkook too.. the older tried to open his eyes, blinking it few times.. unaware of the atmosphere..

" Baby what happened?? " He asked in his morning sleepy voice, not understanding the situation..

Once the phone stopped vibrating Jimin quickly opened his YouTube..

" OH.. MY..GOD... JUNGKOOAH!!!!"  Jimin shouted before jumping on to his husband.. hugging  him tightly..

" Woh.. ho...  Aahh.. I can't breathe baby.." Jungkook said trying to pull back and break the tight embrace..

" It's not a dream right?? Pinch me Kookie.. I want to make sure it's real.." he said once he pulled back..  showing his hand towards the older..

But Jungkook pinched him on his cheeks making him scream..

" Aaahhh.... Stop.." he yelled..

They both chuckled as Jungkook grabbed Jimin's hand and make him sit him on his lap..

" Now tell me, what made my baby this happy.." he asked, burying his face on Jimin's neck inhaling the his sweet scent..

Jimin reached for his phone, and showed it to the older..

" Look at this.. the video, I have uploaded yesterday, already reached one million views.. isn't that cool.. and I got almost 600 k subscribers over night.. and I'm on trending.." he said happily showing the phone screen to Jungkook..
Jungkook too smiled seeing this..

" That's awesome.. I'm so proud of you.. so that's why you turned your phone off last night.. " he asked happily while sticking the younger's hair back in position..

Jimin nodded before hiding his face on Jungkook's chest.. he wasn't sure what he was doing, all he know is that he is super happy at this moment..

Jungkook was also happy for Jimin.. the way Jimin smiled happily is the only thing Jungkook wanted for rest of his life.

" Now show me your video.. I want to see it too.. " Jungkook asked rubbing his hands on the younger's back.. Jimin happily played the video and watched Jungkook's reaction..

Jungkook's eyes widened seeing the angel dancing in the video.. Jimin was wearing all white, and the dance was worth million views.. his movements were beautiful, it matched with the song perfectly.. Jungkook admired what he was watching..

When the video has finished, Jungkook looked back to Jimin who was already staring at him eagerly..

" That was mind-blowing.. my baby is so talented.. " he kissed him on his lips.. Jimin giggled , happy that his husband praised him..

"I'm worried.. Now I have to lock you inside so that no one will take you away from me... " He said jokingly making Jimin laugh and hug him tightly...

🌸🌸🌸

Some Jeonlous moments are on it's way.. 😂

Feedback Please..

What do you think about jimin's decision about children..

There will be some more YouTube related scenes.. I hope you are ok with that.. because I have always wanted to write a YouTube based story of Jikook.. so let me include it in this book itself.. 😂

Please vote 💜

Love ❤️

🌸🌸🌸

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

12K 684 22
Jimin and Jungkook are bestfriends. Jimin has always had a crush on Namjoon who is also Jungkook's Older brother. Jungkook has always noticed these t...
32.3K 1.1K 39
This is about a boy who hated love . He doesn't want any type of relationship in his life, he just like living and surviving alone. That was his life...
162K 335 20
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
145K 5.9K 26
just jungkook's and jimin's kind of complicated and cliche love story (i wrote this in middle school so fair warning) started: feb. 25 ended: mar...