๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด'๐˜€ ๐—ข๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ...

By Mxishi

Kageyama Yukio. Kageyama Tobio's Older brother. He was separated from his brother after their parents had a d... More

Kageyama Yukio Bio
Prologue: Leaving you
Chapter 1: See you later Inarizaki
Chapter 2: Seijoh and childhood friend
Chapter 3: Kitsune King?
Chapter 4: What do you know about the Kitsune?
Chapter 5: Welcome to the team Yukio!!
OC Bio's
Chapter 6: Practicing with the team
Chapter 7: What happened to Tobio?
Chapter 8
Chapter 9: Seijih vs. Karasuno practice match
Chapter 10: I missed you Otลto
Chapter 11: Kageyama's your what?!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: Brother bonding time
Chapter 14 (Special chapter)
Chapter 14.5
Special chapter: Festival part 1
Special chapter: festival part 2
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18: Seijoh vs. Karasuno
One-shot: Oikawa x Yukio
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Yukio's Voice
Chapter 21: The swans vs. The blue castle
Chapter 22: a little visit to Inarizaki
my decision of the next upcoming HQ stories.
Yukio in Inarizaki Pt. 1
Chapter 24: The fox practices with Mad dog
Chapter 25
Chapter 25.5 : studying and Otakus
I got tagged
Go on!
Chapter 26: Kenjirล hangs out with the fox
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Author note!!
(๏ฟฃโ–ฝ๏ฟฃ)
Chapter 30: Aoba Johsai vs. Date tech
Chapter 31: Aoba Johsai vs Date tech (part 2)
Chapter 32: Seijoh vs Karasuno again!!
Chapter 33 : Seijoh vs Karasuno again, Part 2
Chapter 34: Winner? Crows or Blue castle?
Chapter 35: Once again, the finals begin.
Chapter 36: Win or lose?
Special Chapter: Miya twins
Happy freaking Birthday grand king!!
โŒœ๐“—๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ด๐”‚๐“พ๐“พ ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ โŒŸ
โ‡  โ„๐•š๐•ค ๐”ฝ๐•–๐•’๐•ฃ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐”ป๐•š๐•ค๐•๐•š๐•œ๐•– โ‡ข
Happy birthday Miya Twins!!
Halloween special
Extra chapter about Yuki
Special chapter!!
New years special

chapter 23: The return of Mad dog

9.3K 334 93
By Mxishi

3rd person POV

"YUKIO WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!" Suzune yelled shoving her phone to the lazy ravenette's face.

"H-Huh?!" He yelled and the rest approached the pink haired girl.

"Suzune-chan what are talking about?" Oikawa asked the girl then tilting his head in confusion. She looked at him with wide eyes before glaring at the boy in front of her.

"Trashykawa-senpai look at this!" She exclaimed quickly going up to the brunette setter. Giving her phone to him the others huddled around Oikawa who gave them a clear view of the device. Their eyes went wide at it.

It was a picture of Atsumu with his hand slung on the boys shoulder pulling him to his chest. The bleached blonde had a cheeky grin while Yukio only glanced at the phone noncholantly. The caption on top of the picture was.

Yuki's no. 1 Setter!!

Oikawa and Yahaba's eyes twitched in annoyance scrolling down to see another photo with Yukio. It was one with Osamu instead as his hands formed a peace sign with Yukio peacefully drinking a chocolate milkshake. The caption was:

Yuki's no. 1 Spiker!

Iwaizumi and Kunimi scoffed at the photo. Scrolling down was a photo of Yukio playing on his console while Suna rested his head in his lap.

Bendy-Boy and Kitsu!!
No. 1 Middle blocker!!

It was Kindaichi's turn to be annoyed as they continued to look at the photos of Yukio and the four second years of Inarizaki. A gloomy aura surrounded them as Suzune bombarded the boy with questions.

"They're my friends from Hyogo you dumbass. I went to visit them on summer break!" He exclaimed hitting the back of the girls head.

"Why is titled as Bendy-Boy and Kitsu?" She asked taking back her phone from the setter.

"I call him Bendy-Boy, he calls me Kitsu." He stated bluntly which Suzune nodded.

"Ne-Ne~ Haru-chan is he really your favorite setter?" Oikawa asked with a gloomy aura while poking the boys cheek. Yukio blinked a few times with a look of surprise before his expression returned to blank.

"No." He simply stated. Oikawa visibly brightened after hearing the boy as did Yahaba.

"Tobio's my favorite." Yukiosaid bluntly and Oikawa sulked. He whined at the boy making Yukio annoyed at his actions.

"I don't actually have a favorite Boke. It's unnecessary." He murmured making Oikawa look up at him with a wide grin. He looked at him curiously and pinched the boys side, making Yukio flinch.

"What do you mean it's unnecessary?" He asked with a pout.

"I mean having favorites is useless. And quite touching me!" He exclaimed backing away from the setter. This only made oikawa grin as he started to poke and pinch the boy until he hid behind Iwaizumi.

"Quite bothering our Kouhai, Kusokawa!" He barked out smacking his childhood friend as Yukio continued to hide behind him.

"Hidoi, Iwa-chan!!" He yelled, grasping his head in pain.

Suzune watched her friend interact with his team with a soft smile. She cleared her throat catching the attention of a few people including Yukio.

"So~ They're your former teammates?" She asked the boy, getting a nod in return. Yukio's eyes narrowed iin suspicion seeing a mischivious smirk form on the pinkette's face.

"Suzune..." He warned and the girl giggled then skipped out the gym.

Yukio sweat dropped at the girls retreating figure. "How the hell did I end up friends with her?" He groaned and Kunimi patted his back.

"It's ok Senpai. Having a Fujoshi as a friend isn't that bad....right?" He asked and his senpai deadpanned at him.

"1 is already hard to handle. Two? That's too much for me..." He grumbled and Kunimi giggled making the older ravenette smile at him.

(Time skip to the time after Karasuno beat Kadokawa high, since I have no clue what Seijoh did at that time.)

While our Protagonist continued to practice mindlessly, he didn't notice the new comer inside the gym.

"Oi You've been gone for a while! You should at least say something when your back!!" Yahaba yelled at a blonde haired boy who continued to eat. The shout snatched Yukio's attention, as he turned his head to the commotion.

"It's alright. Calm down Yahaba." Oikawa said to his fellow setter outstretching his arms.

"Hisashiburi. We've been waiting for you." He said smiling at the boy.

"Okaeri. Kyoken-chan/Mad dog-chan."

Kyōtani Kentarō bit the food in his hand as he glared at his captain.

"Ne~ Shigeru who is he and why the hell is Kusokawa calling him Mag dog?" Yukio asked his friend.

"Kyōtani Kentarō, he's a second year like us and an opposite hitter. Oikawa as you heard was the one to give him that nickname, Mad dog." He stated glaring at the blonde. "He was famous in middle school." He added making Yukio arch a brow to the said boy.

"Ah! I think I remember that. His batch from his school was the strongest at that time." Kindaichi stated staring at Kyōtani.

"He was never a team player but his abilities were superb.... Not long after joining the club he was given the chance to play in a practice match. But he suddenly clashed with a senior." Yahaba retold sweat dropping. Yukio narrowed his eyes lazily at Kyōtani his presence completely unnoticed by the boy.

"What he said might have been true but the way he said it.....Looks like his attitude towards his senpais hasn't changed." Yahaba sighed and looked up at the boy. "He then stopped coming to practice." Yahaba glanced at his friend to see him staring at the boy with indifference.

"What? Why are all the seniors still here? I thought after losing you'd retire." He said making the others look at him in disbelief. The seniors emit a menacing aura towards the boy as Yukio continued to look at him indifferently before lightly tossing the ball in his hand.

'Shame I can't throw this at him.' he though blankly staring at the ball in his hands. 

"Ehehe! Mad dog-chan is still as interesting as ever!" Oikawa exclaimed cheerfully as Kyōtani glared at him.

"Don't call me that stupid nickname!" Kyōtani retorted. Oikawa sighed and smiled at him.

"It's great to be on the team while Oikawa-senpai is here!" " Oikawa said acting as if he were Mad dog.

'oikawa you sound stupid...'

"I'll make you think that." He said with a surprisingly serious tone. Kyotani's eyes widened the he jumped back from the setter as if he were a threat.

"He instinctively becomes cautious of Oikawa-san?" Kunimi asked himself. Yukio stared at the two blankly.

Kyōtani felt a gaze on him though it felt different from the others. It was more of disinterest then shock and irritation. He looked to where the gaze came from to see our protagonist. He tilted his head and blinked before speaking to his kouhai.

'who's that guy?' he thought. Noticing the boys gaze Oikawa glared at him for a second before returning to his smug and cheery expression.

"Ah! Your wondering who that guy is, right?" He asked him begrudgingly. A 'tch' was heard from Kyōtani but nodded a bit. "That Mad dog-chan is Haruki Yukio! A. K. A. Kitsune Ou-sama!" He exclaimed dramatically.

"Ou-sama?" He asked himself. "Now that this... Is done! Lets practice serves and receives now!" Irihata exclaimed, clapping his hands together.

The team were then split into pairs, one will serve while the other receives. This process will go on until the roles end up switching. To the others dismay Yukio was paired with Kyōtani.

"Oi! I'm serving first, you better not cry if you can't receive!" He exclaimed cockily. Yukio only nodded with a noncholant expression, irking the bleached blonde boy. As Kyōtani served the ball he didn't expect Yukio to actually receive it. He did it again and the ball was received again and again and again. Now, not all of his serves were successfully received but the thing that frustrated him was the fact he never got a no-touch-ace.

"Hey can I serve now." Yukio said monotonously. Kyōtani grit his teeth but nodded nonetheless.

"Bet your serves suck." He said and the others started to pity him. Yukio smiled to himself as his eyes were shadowed by his hair.

"Ara? It seems like I was right." The voice of the pinkette Fujoshi was heard by the four third years along with Yahaba, Kindaichi, and Kunimi.

"Suzune-chan? What do you mean?" Oikawa asked the girl who only sighed and pulled back her hair.

"When I heard Kyoken-kun would be back I immediately came here. Yukio is either pissed or amused." She sighed out sweat dropping at the sight of the smiling boy.

"A-Amused?" Yahaba asked her. "The Asshole is a sadist at times." She stated and they sweat dropped, returning that gaze to the pair.

Kyōtani suddenly felt intimidated and started to get cautious. Yukio smiled at him sweetly but his aura said so other wise. He threw the ball into their and in a second the ball was slammed down just a few inches from the boy. Kyōtani's eyes widened and slowly turned to his side. The area where the ball landed darkened a bit, he then turned back to the ravenette. He was smiling innocently at him, which sent shivers down his spine.

"Kyoken-kun is screwed..." Suzune murmured as the boys gulped in fear.

"Kyotani-kun~ You honestly remind me of this jerky setter that I know and it amused me." He stated as his face became expressionless. Kyōtani blinked, his shock fading away, being replaced by frustrated confusion.

"Haaa?!" He yelled out and Yukio smirked at him.

'First was Oikawa with his pretty boy personality and Volleyball skills and now Kyōtani Kentarō, Atsumu's sh*tty personality.' he thought smirking in amusement.

He stuck his tongue out to him and Kyōtani started to yell incoherent words. Yukio turned away but Kyōtani started to pester him.

"O-Oi! Stop ignoring me you asshole!" He yelled causing Yukio to role his eyes.

As the others watched the two they sweat dropped. "The hell? A minute ago he was this cocky B*tch but now he's pestering him?" Matsukawa asked to no one in particular.

Yahaba and Suzune gave eachother a look. "I feel like their gonna have the same relationship as Trashykawa-senpai and Iwa-senpai...." Suzune minutes loud enough for the setter to hear.

Yahaba imagined the two as Oikawa and Iwaizumi. To others it would be Yukio as Oikawa and Kyōtani as Iwaizumi but that's not the case. Yahaba snickered at them while Kyōtani continued to complain to the ravenette.....

While everyone felt amused Suzune looked at the four second years.

'Seijoh's next third year squad' she thought as the image of Yukio, Yahaba, Watari and Kyōtani came into her mind. Their backs faced her as their jersey numbers were blurred out. The thought made her smile.

'将来はどうなるの?'

W̴͕̦̼̪̝͍̞̘̣̠̻̼̦͔̝̗̎͒ͭ̄̉̉̕͢͠ͅ͏̀͝͏̴̧́̀͘h̟̮̼ͣ͂̀̀͆̍̉͡ͅa̷̸͇̭͓̣̫̜̞͈̙̼̥̹̹̹̟͌̇̒̄̃̉͂ͫ͟͡ͅt̸̴̴̵̶̛̛̩̪̗̭̹̰̳̬̝̣̬̤̻̫͙̻̮͋ͧ̇͐ͭ̎̅͂̅̀ͪ̽͌̓͛ͧ̀̚̚͘͘͠͡͞͞ ̶̵̸̸̡̨̨̡̢̗̜̺̝͉̥̜̪̱͉̪̦̻͎̞̺̔̔̆̊ͩͮ̿͘̕͢͝͠͡w̷̸̨͔͚͇̝͚̺͚̣̘͉̪͙̣̫͔̖͕̹̐̀͢͝͝i̴̛̱̳͇̙̱̭̥͎̟̤̗͋̍̾ͫ͌ͪ̓̌̒̋̊͝͏̡̧͠͝͡͠͏͝l̴̵̴̢̛̞̜͎̰͈̗̝͖͓ͦ̆͐ͭ̌̋ͭͯ̃ͫͤͩ̏͛̓͆͆͑̚͘͘̕͜͞͝l̵̴̨̡̐̉ͤ̽̓̉̌̓̾͂́̓̌̚͘͘͜͠͝͡͏ ̢͔̝̹̋ͅt̸̴̡͇͓͓͓͙̰̝͇̥̳̝̮̦ͥͬ͑̆͌͑̇̊͊͒̇͑̒̅͒͗͆̅͑ͅh̵̨̢̧̢̲̟̤̲̭̪͇̤̳̑́͟͢͞͏̧͜͠͏̧̛͏̨͜͞e̷̷̢̨͍̳ͦ̋̈͑̃ͥ̊̇ͥ͋ͧ͌̃̑͊͘͘͢͞͝͠͠͡ ̷̵͎̬̀f̖̯̪͕̏̓ͬ̀͢͜͝͏̢̡̛̛́̀͘͘͜͝ų̶̷̨̢̨̢̡̠ͣ̀ͩͣ̎̌͋͂̀̀̕͜͠͝͠͏̷̢t̵̴̛̘̟̦̦͇͕͔̰͖̙͕̟̒̅ͩ̉̄ͮ͛ͬ̽͐͛̇͛̿͆͐̉̈̅͗́̀̀͡͡͏͏̶̸̛́͞͠ữ̘͗̊̾̓ͥ̾́̋͘͟͡r̶̷̷̵̢̨̨̦̰̜͎̮̱͎̯͓͈̊ͮ̋̄̏ͣ̓̇̍ͩ͑ͩ̈̅̉̃ͯ̀̀͢͢͢͟͡͝͏e̶̵̸̢͉̝͉͕̰̜͒̉̐̅͆͛̍ͩ͋͌́͟͞ ̶̴̵̷̧̢̨̨̙͎̟͕̝͇̻̩̘̬̳ͧ̉͐̾͒͒ͦ̆̐̃̆́̀̀̕͢͟͝͠͞͡͏͘h̴̵̷̴̢̢̢̛̛͔̳̠͉͔̗͙̰̙͔ͧ͛̒̏̒̿ͩ́ͯ̉̀̀̕͟͞͡͝ͅo̘̝ͨ̑̄ͧ̆̈ͨ̎̉͊͂̓̂̆͘͝l̢̟̦̻̲͉͔̮̯͙͉̲̀ͯ̆͒ͥͫͯ̂ͮͨͦ͊ͬͦ̋͗̆ͦ̿͌́̀̕͢͜͏̷̨̨́͢͠͞͠d̖̩͚͚̘̳̳͓̪̹͖͈̼̼̃̎ͪͦ̈̋̑̇̉͗͐̈́̕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.1K 1.5K 27
Kaname Mizuki is a unique girl, she has heterochromia eyes, silver-blue hair, photographic memory, and a special hearing. Her parents have never real...
43.4K 1.3K 25
tobio and kei liked eachother but we're too stubborn to admit their feelings. they weren't even out as gay and both of their parents were homophobic...
13.6K 630 117
Haikyuu!! Fanfiction Tsukishima x OC Ogawa Nakano needed volleyball to live like a fish needs water. She'd been away from it for far too long. She...
52.4K 1.3K 19
#3. animexreader 07/30/21 (Y/N) (L/N) was just a regular teenager like any other, he behaved pretty well, and usually got good grades. He was usuall...