CrossMare & Killermare Onesho...

By InkyIsBest

Hello this is my first one shot Yes- FIRST But yeah. It's about Crossmare and Killermare or maybe Krossmare. ... More

*Happy birthday~* Sin Killermare
*Anime* Fluff Crossmare
*Which One?* Fluff Krossmare
Vote plsss
*Vampire* Fluff Crossmare
*Merry Christmas Special*
Request are open!!
*Punishment~* Sin KillerMare
#1?!?!?!! (A/N)
Shitpost--
*Your Soulmate* Fluff Killermare (Pt.1)
uhm....(A/N)
Were killing the earth and that's really fun (A/N)
*1k Special*
*Valentine's Day Special*
*Can't Help Myself* Yandere Killermare
Drawingggggsssss!!
Announcement!! (A/N)
*1st request*
*2nd request*
Another-- Drawing (A/N)
Shitpost
Im Tired Af (A/N}
*A chapter with 2 stories!!*
*Your Soulmate~* Killermare Pt.2
Announcement!!
Note
Requested- *Bitty* Killermare
I got tagged bish-
"Royal Depths" Killermare
(A/N) What's your stupid quote?
"The Cute, The Nice, The Joker" Krossmare
(A/N) Something weird happened
Who wants to be here too? (Closed)
Who want to be here (Done!)
QnA A/N
QnA Time!
10k Special - Face reveal!
Guys- A/N
OMG?! XD A/N
"Rude" Crossmare
"XD" Killermare
Pls Read Becuz Why Not?
Nightmare x Killer Artwork!
"The Guy I Admired The Most" Killermare
Pls read again motherfucker- (Open)
Plsssssss guys- (Closed)
Nightcore! (Done)
100 comments for this..
"You asked for this!" A not really 19k special
"You could've told me..." Crossmare
"Art Is Useless!" My story
My last goodbye?
Fanart contest!
Fanart Contest *Important*
I- โ€ข/////โ€ข
Fanart Contest *Winners*
*ahem* Important
Why?
New book (Dnf)
Pride Month
GUESS WHO'S BACK
Smut~ *Crossmare*
Butterfly/Payphone*Crossmare*
Minecraft *Kross*
le bruh

"The Hangman" Crossmare

1.5K 39 29
By InkyIsBest

Hello guys just a fact this is Crossmare and yeah I'm making it sad, I don't know about you guys but I've been thinking of this story last night and I've decided to make it a Crossmare story.

Warning: Contains suicide, harmful and abuse content. Either get out or read with caution. Thank you.

Inspired in a oneshot
--

It was Night time,

Cross ran to his bedroom and jumped on his bed while crying his 'eyes' out.

He gripped the bed sheets as he sob harder. Cross let out his emotions, he started to scream, he started get mad. Mad at everything.

He was abused by his own boyfriend.

Nightmare

Saying bad things that a boyfriend shouldn't say to their lover. Cross get beaten up too, that explains that bruises.

Nightmare had been a sweet and caring boyfriend until he slowly gotten more violence.

Cross sometimes messed up his mission and Nightmare got pissed off after that. His punishment was...really bad. He got more blood, more injured.

He knew Nightmare had a bad side, but not this violently.

Not to mention, he has been getting less attention from Nightmare. He only eyed Killer instead.

He had found out recently that Killer and Nightmare are in a secret relationship. It was obvious that both of them are spending so much time together.

Cross stopped crying, he decided to sleep early today. He shifted a bit, hugged one of his pillows and closed his eye sockets.

It had been many months, Nightmare still had abused Cross and having a thing for Killer.

This caused Cross to hurt himself.

He had been doing this for weeks, It was lucky he only started really early or else he would have died.

Cross walked to the bathroom and closed the door shut. He opened one of the cabinets that has a label 'Cross' . His hand reached for the razor.

Most of the guys questioned him why he had a razor considering they are skeletons, they don't have hair. Cross just answered a simple:

"My hoodie has many fur, they kinda leave a mess sometimes"

He rolled up his sleeves to reveal scars. Some old, some fresh. And there's bandages aswell.

His hand shakes a little as he made the first cut, he flinched in pain as his lilac blood rolled down his arm, the bathroom was really quiet so he can hear his blood dripping down the floor.

He made a second one, and the third, and mostly many. He stopped and walked to the sink, cleaning the razor to hide evidence.

Once he is done, he placed it back on his cabinet and closed it. He reached the first aid kit and grabbed the bandages, luckily no one suspect that the bandages are used.

He wrapped the bandages in his arm and placed it back on the first aid kit. Cross rolled his sleeve down as he unlocked the door and walked to the dining table, it was lunch after all.

Little did he know he didn't clear much evidence.

DUST'S POV

I saw Cross walked to the dining room to eat, I'm not really hungry so I might as well pass.

But as I saw the bathroom door open, my guts tells me to look. I had no idea that got in me.

I don't know what I was doing but I walked towards the bathroom, my 'eyes' looked around the bathroom until I looked down at the floor and my eyes widen as I saw lilac blood on the floor.

How'd I know this? Well last time when me and Cross get to be partners at a mission. An arrow landed straight to his arm, luckily it wasn't deep but I can see his blood dripping down his sleeve. It was purple lilac.

And I saw the same color of blood on the bathroom door...could he...no he can't...

He...

Can't have his man period right?

*BEEP*

I don't know what happened so I just shrugged it off.

'Maybe Cross had been injured because of his mission?'

I thought to myself as I walked away from the bathroom. When I was walking as felt my brother Papyrus flying around me.

"Maybe he cut himself?"

He suggested, maybe he could be

"Nah he wouldn't do that, he's happy with Nightmare after all"

Or can it..?

NO ONE'S POV

Lunch was really akward, Cross was sitting next to Nightmare like he usually does. Nightmare on the other hand, looked at Cross. He had felt Cross' aura, it was really negative.

Nightmare felt pity for his boyfriend, he didn't really meant to hurt him. And he never meant to ignore him and be with one of his good friend Killer.

Nightmare and Killer were never in a relationship, they're just friends who were really affectionate with each other.

He smiled and told himself to change for Cross so that they can be ok.

**

"Hey brother!"

Dream said as he walked to his brother who was reading a book, Nightmare looked at Dream and gave him a small smile.

Both of them were still children, the au that both of them are guardians and au that the tree of feelings was still there. An au where Nightmare still hasn't gone corrupted... Yet.

"What is it Dream?"

He responded while setting his book down. Dream giggled as he pulled out some papers and a pencil. He heard this game from one of his 'friends' and he wanted to try it with his brother.

"I wanna play the game, it's called Hangman"

Dream answered, Nightmare raised a brow he never wanted to play silly games but if it makes his little brother happy then he'll join. And second, he didn't know this game but he kinda thought it was interesting.

"Ok first..."

Dream draws a pole that the hangman should go, he then put four blanks at the side.

"You have to guess the word but don't say the word just say the letters also you have 5 chances!"

**

Nightmare had been cheering up Cross for like 4 days.

He tried to give Cross some more attention, more presents and more affection. But Cross insisted Nightmare to leave him alone and he needs some space. But Nightmare had enough and insulted him Everytime he tried to make Cross happy.

Cross planned to kill himself for the sake of him and Nightmare, he was really happy that Nightmare gave him more attention but still he felt like he needs more space to forgive Nightmare.

He got very sad and upset after Nightmare insulted him after he always said to leave him alone. He knew Killer would be great boyfriend than him.

**

"Oops! Wrong again!"

Dream said as he draw the left hand of the stick man.

Nightmare was still confused what word was in Dream's mind. Nightmare still thought of a letter.

"Uhm...B"

**

At the 5th day Cross decided to hang himself. It was morning so he got time to prepare, he grabbed the rope as he tied it on a ceiling fan. But before he leave, he grabbed a paper and write a note to everyone who loved him.

His abandoned au, his friends and Nightmare

Nightmare...

As he thought of that name

"He would be better off without me"

Cross said to himself as he slowly cried but he walked to the chair the began to climb. He head was near the tied rope, Cross gulped as he slid his head on the tied rope. The rope slithered on his neck as he cried harder.

Soon he kicked down the chair, he sob harder and his neck began choke.

While at Nightmare, he wanted to apologise to Cross for what he did, abused, violence, the insults. He wanted to end all of that.

He walked to Cross' door and knocked

"Hey Cross? You in here?"

Nightmare knocked again, no respond. He growled impatiently as he turned the knob, it was surprisingly open. So he opened the door and surprise, he was greeted by a dead skeleton body that he's familiar with hanging himself.

Nightmare gasped and cut the rope by his tentacle. He ran to Cross' body and checked for any pulse, he heard nothing.

Nightmare looked at the ground and saw the note, he grabbed it and read it

"If you read this, I'm probably dead. I was depressed for many months and you didn't know about it. I am really sorry I did this. Nightmare I know you did bad things about me but I forgive you. I know I shouldn't do this but I have to... Be strong for me guys. And I still love you Nightmare"

He began to cry really hard as he hugged the body that slowly turned to dust, all that's left was his clothes.

**

Dream giggled as he drew the right arm. Nightmare sighed in defeat. He had lost his 5 chances

"You lost"

--

Sorry

Words: 1488

-Inky

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 45 8
Sanscest Oneshots! This is basically a revamp of my old oneshot book that I unpublished. There will be Oneshots from my old book, just (hopefully) be...
9.6K 113 20
This is mainly going to be a Killer and Nightmare One-shot book but that's only because I feel more comfortable writing about them. Also I'm not the...
5.6K 228 12
๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐ž. ๐‡๐ž ๐ง๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ. ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ...
9.4K 355 28
-Mainly crossmare- Dream had a crush on cross for a very long time but cross fell in love with Nightmare soon enough both started dating Dream was he...