Doctor Swift ✓

By feverdreamhigh

❛ Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was something I had n... More

Notice
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
46
47
48
49
50

45

560 33 45
By feverdreamhigh

Chapter 45:
DOCTOR STYLES

Harry Styles stopped his quick pace while panting right in front of a door that read the numbers 513. Harry bent down, trying to catch his breath for a few minutes before straightening up, staring frantically at the door.

She looks pale. It looks like she was sick and if she's engaged, where is her fiancé when she was sick?

Then Anne's voice appeared in Harry's mind.

Oh yes. Doctor Swift didn't come in today. She's is sick. Yesterday she said that her body is aching and slightly feeling under the weather, but she still went to the hospital. She lives alone. I worry about her. She always pays attention to the health of others, but not with her own health.

And this time, now it was Liam that appeared in Harry's mind.

Before believing his mother's words, Harry first called Liam earlier, who was clearly in the same hospital as her. And his mother's were proven right when Liam confirmed it.

Harry sighed. Didn't you promise to take care of your health well? You're bothering me even though you don't ask for my help!

Harry's hand pressed the door bell near Taylor's door. Harry pressed it several times, but there was no answer from the other side. Harry continued to press it until the sound of the door creaking open could be heard.

"Hey, you sa—,"

Harry's speech was interrupted when suddenly the girl before him sneezed while turning her head away.

Harry looked at her with a sigh. "I'm sorry. But I'm off duty today. If you want a check up or to get a treatment, just go straight to the hospital. You might catch a flu from me too." Taylor said at length in a hoarse voice while holding her breath and slowly straightening her body.

The girl was left stunned when she got to see who was in front of her right now.

"Harry?"

Harry grabbed Taylor's shoulder and turned her body around, making her back face him. Then, Harry pushed Taylor inside and he followed from behind, saying, "It's cold outside. You better rest inside."

Arriving in the living room, Taylor stopped and turned back to stare at Harry with narrowing eyes.

"What are you —?"

Again, Taylor sneezed which made Harry laugh with amusement. Taylor rubbed her already reddened nose and looked at Harry who was laughing. A faint smile appeared on the girl's lips but, when Harry stopped laughing, Taylor quickly wiped the smile on her face and tried to display a dead panned expression.

"Lie down on the bed. Wear a blanket so you don't get cold again. And you might need to wear layers of clothing. You're shivering." Harry commanded, realizing that the girl was indeed shaking from the cold when Harry touched her shoulder earlier.

Taylor squinted. "What?"

Harry rolled his eyes before returning to grab Taylor's shoulders and dragged the girl forcefully towards her room. Harry pushed Taylor harshly onto the bed, making the girl yelp, but Harry just smiled strangely.

Then, Harry pulled the blanket over her so that it covered her from her chest to her toes, and Taylor could only stay silent while watching Harry tucking her in the blanket.

"Do you feel warmer?" Harry asked in his cheerful tone. Taylor was still frowning at this man's attitude. Harry looked around before he found Taylor's white coat hanging right behind the door. Harry walked over and reached for the doctor's coat.

Harry was wearing a white coat that was very loose and quite oversized on Taylor's body, but when Harry wore it, it was tightly attached to his body.

"Well, you should order an even bigger coat so it looks right for me." Harry showed the coat he was wearing to Taylor who was trying desperately to hold her back laughter. But Taylor refrained from staying calm.

Harry sighed. "Because you're sick, I will take over your duties as a doctor to treat you until you get better. Call me Doctor Styles."

Taylor raised an eyebrow. "Are you kidding?"

Harry quickly shook his head. "Of course not. Now lie down and rest. Have you taken your medicines? Wait, you usually have to eat before taking medicine. Have you eaten yet?"

Taylor shook her head. "I was just about to cook some instant noodles until you suddenly came and stopped me from doing so."

Harry folded his arms in front of his chest. "Instant noodles? Seriously? You're sick! At least you have to eat something nutritious. Aren't you a doctor?"

"I can't stand for long in the kitchen. So, the fastest meal I could cook is instant noodles." Taylor answered while rubbing her nose again.

"Then, I'll cook for you. Wait a minute, okay?" Harry steps out of the room and leaves Taylor alone, this time unable to hold a smile on her lips.

Taylor waited patiently. Thirty minutes had passed and there was no sign that Harry had finished cooking or not. Thirty minutes is not a small amount of time to cook.

Finally, Taylor got up from the bed and walked into the kitchen. Arriving at the kitchen door, Taylor smiled to find Harry who was clearly having trouble cooking. Harry made Taylor's kitchen look very messy. Harry was wearing Taylor's pink apron and he took off Taylor's doctor's coat, and he just placed it on the back of the dining chair. Every now and then Taylor finds Harry who wipes the sweat that formed on his forehead. And to Taylor, it was very funny to get to watch Harry cook.

After standing for more than ten minutes at the kitchen door, Taylor finally stepped closer to a spot right next to Harry. Harry is quite surprised by the sudden presence of Taylor.

"You should've waited in the room. I was just about to finish." Harry said casually as he stirred whatever he cooked. Taylor chuckles to find Harry's phone showing him a recipe on how to make porridge, the screen looks a bit greasy and slightly covered with the porridge he was making.

"You're taking a long time. I'm dying of hunger. Plus I haven't taken my medicine either. The longer I delay on taking my medication, the more I'll get sick."

Harry pursed his lips. "Then sit down. It looks like it's done."

Taylor obeyed and turned to sit on the dining chair, unable to turn to pay attention to Harry who was preparing his homemade porridge in a bowl. When he was finished, with a proud face, Harry took the bowl and placed it on the table right in front of Taylor.

"Tada! Porridge a la Chef Harry. Made with love and passion." Taylor chuckled at Harry's words.

"Can you guarantee that this food is delicious and is safe to be eaten?" Taylor asked.

"Err, I guess."

Taylor laughed at the uncertainty on Harry's face. Taylor stopped laughing and began to reach for the spoon. Taylor scooped the formless porridge and swallowed it slowly.

What kind of taste is this? It's sweet and salty. Strange.

Taylor commented silently, but seeing Harry's efforts, Taylor was displeased to comment directly. At least he tried hard.

"How does it taste?" Harry asked curiously. Taylor paused and began to take a second bite.

Harry was impatient and grabbed another spoon at the dinner table and scooped some of the porridge before putting it in his mouth and trying it. Taylor watched the young man's expression. From a curious face turning into a sour experience in a short time.

"What the fuck, this is the worst food I've ever eaten. Why are you still eating it? How about we just order food outside?" Harry intended to get rid of the strange porridge he created, however, Taylor holds the porridge bowl.

Taylor firmly shook her head. "You've worked so hard for it and you just want to throw it away? No, I'll eat it."

Harry looked at Taylor in surprise. "It tastes strange, Tay. I just want to throw up."

Taylor chuckled. "Now you know. But take it easy. Because I'm sick, I don't really taste anything that much. But if something terrible happens to my stomach later, you're the one to blame."

Harry smiled at Taylor's words. "All right. I can confirm that it doesn't taste good, but I'm sure it's edible. After that, you have to take medicine. Where do you put your medicine, patient Swift?"

"It's on a small table next to my bed, doctor Styles." Harry chuckled at Taylor's answer before stepping into the girl's bedroom.

After getting the medicine that Taylor was talking about and was about to give it to Taylor, the door bell suddenly rang. Harry decides to open the door first before giving Taylor the medicine.

Harry walked quickly and opened the door. The young man held his breath when he found who was behind the door.

"Who are you?"

Harry didn't asked that question, but instead, the question came from a handsome man with jet black hair and caramel eyes that Harry knew that his name is Zayn Malik.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 216 19
This is going to be a story picking up when Adam and Hailey separated and how I think things should go with getting Kim and Adam back together. Spoil...
20.9K 357 22
These are currently going to be some imagined texts between the Girls
6.5K 61 29
[SEQUEL TO INSIDE THE MIND OF JENNIFER JAREAU, COMPLETE] What happens when everything goes wrong for JJ? Will she be able to regain the perfect life...
29.2K 1.3K 63
Taylor is a beautiful naïve and very smart girl. She is organized and sweet. She aces her classes and doesn't care if the cool kids in their school h...