imagine, l.j

By BIPOLARR-PARADISE

lauren jauregui imagines male x l.j [excuse the first few imagines my writing was shit when I was younger <... More

1- club love
2-rumors
3-cheater
4-issues
5-No Love
6-happier
7-she's pregnant
8-regret in your tears
9-break up/make up
10-Finally home
11-lets get lost
13-Racer pt.1
14- tired but never of you
16- teenage dreams pt.1
17- havana cuba pt.1
18- PILLOWTALK
19- all bad pt.2
20-sick
21-racer pt.2
22-jealous lauren
23-Cliché love
25-high school crush
26- havana cuba pt.2
27-she's mad at you
28-played
29-24 hours
30-what goes around, comes around
31-The difference
32- played pt.2
33- Just enough to bury my love in the moon dust
34- Truly not true
35- blank pages
36- 24 hours pt.2
37- discussin' the kings
39- Meeting the jauregui's
40- all bad pt.3
41- Like i can
42- Three Empty Words
43- House Partys and fuck ups
44- Strangers
45- incest
46- Down
47- your son?
48- There for you
49- Strangers pt.2
50- incest pt.2
51- Down pt.2
52- Despacito
53- It Ain't Me
54- Unique love (1/2)
55- Will you? (1/3)
56- bad or good idea? (1/2)
57- your son? Pt.2
58- Unique love (2/3)
59- will you? (2/3)
60- bad or good idea? (2/2)
61- fallen angel (pt:1)
62- friends (pt:1)
63- used
64- battle scars
65- 'friendly love'
66- vacation
67- safe inside pt.1
68- how far? (1/2)
69- Too Good At Goodbyes
70 - Fingers (1/3)
71 - 11 minutes
72- til your broken
73- hurt
75- "This is my job!"
76- lucifer
77- unknown number?
78- gone
79-Saving
80- I'll always wait
81- personal
82- Dislikes
83- Crazy kinda love
84- Tumblr
85- Broken, Help me.
86- Fiction
87- We Dont Have to Dance
88- Camila's brother?
90- liars lie.
91 - downfall
92 - downfall pt.2
93 - The band
94 - break up?
95- The band pt. 2
96- A lose

89- safe inside pt.2

1.3K 28 6
By BIPOLARR-PARADISE

The part you've all been waiting for..enjoy! Sorry for any errors
——

"We need to talk y/n"

——

Yns pov

"What happened? Why do you look so sad?" Camila asked while we stood on the side of the stage. I cleared my throat and shook my head.

"Nothing.." I said while Fixing my guitar.

Camila stayed silent and shuffled beside me and I could feel her eyes burning into the side of my head watching and waiting for me to say something. My mood wasn't the best since the talk i'd had with Lauren. It was a month later, tour still going on and I'd managed to distance myself from everyone and get lost in making my first official album which was indeed all about Lauren, would she ever know? No, she was too busy being in love with someone else, that someone else being ty.

"Y/n your next!" I heard making me nod and walk forward before stopping again and glancing back at Camila seeing a hopeful look. She'd been the only one consistently by my side trying to talk to me but I wasn't budging.

"Um.." I paused.

Camila still kept her eyes on me.

"Yea?"

"Thank you, for being a good friend.." I said quietly breaking eye contact but I could've sworn I'd seen hurt within her brown eyes. No couldn't have been. She was about to speak til Shawn ran behind her wrapping his arms around her small waste startling the brunette. The Canadian smiled at me me while I nodded at him and proceeded to the stage leaving both brunettes to chat. We were all doing sound check for the new stadium we were playing for and I was the last.

I walked up to the microphone and looked at all the empty chairs that'd be full later tonight and sighed clutching my black guitar. Shawn and I were the only gutsiest on tour. I knew how to play almost every instrument at a certain extent but majority of what I'd stuck to was piano and guitar because I thought they were the smoothest and ones who could reach the heart the most.

"Check 1 check 2 !" I tapped getting a thumbs up from the stage help. I nodded back as the spot light turned on and shined on me. I closed my eyes gathering myself enough to sing this song I wanted to share with my fans tonight. One breathe in and one breathe out, this is what you need.

"You walk into the room and now my hearts been stolen"

I breathed out.

——

Camilas pov

"You walk into the room and now my hearts been stolen"

Y/n sung as Shawn swayed us side to side. I held shawns hand that rested on my stomach looking out towards the raven haired boy who continued to strum his guitar, eyes closed looking peaceful just on stage singing his heart out. I knew we all had that look, everyone on tour was passionate about one thing, singing and being one with the music and lyrics we'd sang. We all sang something from the heart and it's what drove us to get up everyday and go on stage.

Y/n had distanced himself from everyone on tour since he'd spoken to Lauren a month ago and I'd been trying to get him to tell me what Lauren has said but he was yet to say. Lauren and ty still we're together and continued the pda since he was now off tour and just doing interviews each stop we'd had. I couldn't let him sit and break himself over not being able to have someone love and see him the way he'd seen them. The stage light cut off as y/n waved to the stage man and walked off, Shawn stopped and told him how good he'd sounded and congratulated him for his new album he was soon to release. Y/n smiled and nodded to each word Shawn had spoke but the hallow look in his eyes showed it all. It wasn't hard to know almost every song was written specifically for Lauren, she was oblivious through it all though.

I was so caught up in trying to help y/n and make him go back to his old self before he fell for Lauren but it was no use. He was truly hurt over her and it hurt me, I noticed along the way I'd began gaining feelings for him myself but I knew better then to let this love I have for him to consume me like his love for Lauren had, that not being it either though. I didn't want to make it harder for him seeings as Lauren tore him down just as much as she could build him up by giving him false hope of them ever working out or being something more then friends. I'd got to know him so well that  I could read y/ns eyes and maybe that was love, being able to know there feelings within having to hear them tell you, I wasn't sure entirely but I knew one thing for sure, I loved y/n and he loved Lauren. I knew that for sure which is why I tried pushing that thought furthest away into the back of my mind and Shawn liked me so it was easy to began something with him in hopes of losing what I had with y/n.

It'd been a month though and seeing y/n everyday sparked something in me just seeing him. I never got that feeling with Shawn and it was probably because I couldn't see him that way. We'd met as friends and that's what my mind and heard had only seen him as nothing more and nothing less. I couldn't bring myself to them him that. This tour was great and terrible with the fucked up love triangles. It'd been two hours since sound check and we were now getting ready to go on after Shawn who was singing his heart out. Dinah and normani stood off to the side of the stage watching him while dancing and twirling each other around.

"You look hot babe" I heard ty say while looking at Lauren get her make up done. She'd opened her eyes and looked at him through the mirror and smile widely with blush covering her cheeks. He smirked.

I rolled my eyes making my make up artist chuckle and shake her head. I knew she'd had an idea, Lauren and I'd friendship had struggled since she'd hurt y/n so I'd distanced myself from her to the point that we'd barely spoke which led to so many fucked up and or stupid assumptions.

"Thanks babe" she said back while looking away from his eyes reflecting in the mirror.

"Ok girls looks like your done" our make up artist said making me get up quickly and walk out. I heard rushed foot steps behind me and suddenly I was pulled back facing a rushed Lauren.

"H-hey camz, um are we good?"

Truth be told Lauren, no we aren't good. You continue to be obvious to the guy who's truly in love with you completely and I'm stuck in love with him. I could give him what you can't but he wants you.

"Y-yea, family issues you know? I miss my family it's been awhile since they visited us"

She smiled. The look of relief washing over as she nodded, she ran her hands through her hair and sighed.

"Ok good, I'd hate for something to be wrong with us. I miss my family too, ugh we need to talk to Simon about getting another family visit." She sighed as we both walked side by side to the stage. I half listened because my mind was thinking about a curtain raven haired boy who'd now always consumed my mind. We now stood at the side of the stage seeing a sweaty Shawn with rosy cheeks. I spaced out looking around seeing y/n on the phone nodding to the persons voice I'm guessing as I looked to Lauren seeing her lips still moving, she was talking but i was blocking that out by my thoughts and the fans yelling shawns name while the other half were singing the lyrics.

Shawn got done bowing with a wave then ran back stage picking me up which knocked me out of my thoughts.

"Go kill it babe" He said making me smile.

He planted a kiss on my forehead and one by one we'd went on stage after being handed our ears and microphones. We sat in the five chairs as the fans cheered loudly making me smile. I wanted this forever.

——

"Ok last song guys! We'll be doing a cover and I think everyone's did a cover but lastly we have walz" Dinah spoke looking over to me. I smiled widely and nodded as the fans screamed.

Looking off to the back stage Shawn stood tall with y/n beside him a inch and a half taller, y/n with  a small smile looking directly at me which made the butterflies erupt within my stomach and heart. I looked back at Shawn who'd had that same look but with a wide smile. I felt bad leading him on he was a genuine good guy who deserved to have that same love rescropated back to him.

"How about one of y/ns songs?" I asked seeing all the fans cheer loudly as I looked back at y/n and into his grey eyes. He broke eye contact and smiled looking down which made me smile too. The girls all nodded in agreement as we tried to decide on a song.

"Hold me while you wait" Ally said with a wide smile. I felt my stomach turn and frown. I looked towards Lauren seeing her and y/n stare down each other. The look in her eyes mirrored his, the look of love which made hate it. I cleared my throat and nodded making Lauren look away and smile at the fans.

"I'm waiting up, saving all my precious time"

——

Through the whole song i kept looking at those grey eyes who claimed my heart without noticing it. My heart whispered, please notice i love you and I can give you the love you want. But it wasn't like he could hear that. We'd finished y/n old song and he was now on next.

"Love you guys!" Dinah said with a smile.

Normani blew kisses while ally smiled widely while waving and Lauren, well she was looking at y/n again with that look I hated seeing now. It made me sick that I couldn't get that look from y/n because of her.

"Here's y/n!" I yelled making our fans scream loudly which made y/n look toward me. He smiled widely for the first time in awhile and seeing as his eyes shined for the first time in awhile it made my heart skip a beat. The stage crew took our ears and microphones as they gave y/n his and my microphone by Coincidence making me smile and bite my lip. We all hugged and lastly was y/n.

He wrapped his arms around my waste and I felt the breathe get knocked out my own lungs just being held in his very arms. I want this forever. We pulled away as he pecked my head and walked on stage then quickly turning to me again.

"Thank you truly" He said. I smiled with a nod as he turned and walked into stage in his white muscle shirt and black ripped jeans. ( like shawn @ his concerts if yk)

"Hi guys!" He said with a wide smile. Seeing the spot light on him really showed his eyes and they shined when he was looking into the crowd.

"I've got a new song for you from my upcoming album" He spoke surprising everyone back stage, myself included. I had no idea he was making new music.

"This is bruises," He said, the lights dimming.

"Counting days, counting days since my love up and got lost on me"

"And every breath that I've been takin' since you left feels like a waste on me"

"I've been holding on to hope that you'll come back when you can find some peace"

"Cause every word that I've heard spoken since you left feels like a hallow street"

"I've been told, I've been told to get you off my mind"

The entire time he had his eyes closed making my heart speed up. I remember the night he broke down and i was there.

—memory—

"Y/n stop!" I yelled as the raven finished his 14th beer. He shook his head and leaned against the wall and began to lightly bang his head against the wall.

"This isn't fair cams, I love her and this pain is the hardest I've ever experienced" He began to cry. He turned quickly and threw the bottle across the room as it shattered making me jump. He began to cry as his body slid down the wall, his muffled cries heard as I rushed to his side.

"Y/n please, get over her"

I hugged his body the best I could with him being taller then me. He held his head against my chest still crying and shaking his head.  I ran my hands through his hair and kissed his head continuously which eventually caused him to fall asleep in my arms. I sighed leaning my head against his. He doesn't deserve this.

"I'm in love with you y/n, I could love you but I'm not the one you love"

I whispered and sighed again.

Lauren tore him down each time he'd seen her with ty and maybe she was aware or maybe she wasn't but I was and I hated it. I put my feelings aside to help heal him as much as I possibly could. But I knew who he wanted. Lauren.

end—

"But I hope I never lose the bruises that you left behind"

The song finished and the screams roared for the tall raven who bowed and walked off stage. The crew taking his gear as he looked down at me, everyone leaving to shower and relax while I stayed the entire time. He smiled and opened his arms as I walked into them and held onto him tightly.

"Haha c, I'm not going anywhere." He rasped out.

Yes you are

"You did amazing" I smiled up at him while his hands rested on my hips.

I love you y/n

"Thank you c" He said with a smile while planting a kiss on my head. We walked back to showers while his arms was around me. Why couldn't this be us.

"I'm going to shower then meet you on the bus?" He asked. I nodded as we went separate ways.

I walked into the dressing room stripping out my proform clothes and getting clothes to shower. I wanted alone time with y/n to finally tell him.

I love him.

I didn't care if it messed up our friendship, he needed to know that I loved him unconditionally and I was here for him.

——

Yns pov

"We need to talk y/n"

I set my guitar down and looked to her green eyes feelings nerves.

"O-okay"

She smiled and took a seat while fiddling with her hands. She'd open her mouth a minute then close it again as if what she'd say wasn't what  she'd wanted to say or she was struggling with how she wanted to word it. Finally she spoke though.

"I know we've been distant, well, I have and it's been because of ty, but I want to fix it." She said while looking everywhere but me. I felt my heart hurt but this is Lauren I can handle it. I can.

"It's fine laur, we have been busy and, he's your boyfriend, so-so it's understandable?" I said shyly. She looked up and smiled.

"Thanks for understanding, glad we had this talk!" She said getting up and kissing my cheek then walking out. I felt my heart break as the door closed and sighed, stupid me for hoping she'd say she had feelings for me.

——

I got out the shower seeing the purplish circles under my eyes showing the sleepless nights I'd had, Many actually because I couldn't deal with stress and well, Lauren. It was difficult or maybe I was making it difficult, I'm not sure. I slid on my sweats and a black muscle shirt while drying my damp hair with my grey towel. I slid on my chair with my mothers initial and a ring my father gave me.

"Fuck, fix yourself dude"

I whispered looking at myself in the mirror then sighed walking out towards my tour bus.

"Fuck you ty!" I heard.

I turned the corner seeing Lauren slap ty as he held his cheek. Tears streamed down her face as she walked away and he looked down while shaking his head. I felt my jaw clinch as I walked after Lauren and finally caught her. I pulled her in by her arm making her smaller body collide with mine as the sobs shook her body. She held onto me for dear life.

She's hurt by him.

I picked her up and carried her to my tour bus as she continued to cry while clutching my muscle shirt. I put the pen in the best I could without dropping her and sat down on the couch with her in my lap still. She continued crying as I rubbed her back. She shifted and straddling my legs as I rubbed her back.

"Y/n?"  she rasped pulling back as her glossy eyes looked into mine.

"Yea laur?"

I looked into her eyes as They looked deeply into my eyes then began to drift to my lips then back up. She did that a few times before sighing and leaning forward connecting our lips which felt like my heart stopped completely knowing her lips were on mine.

——

Camilas pov

I got out with my towel wrapped around my damp hair and began walking to y/n bus

"Y/n I like you" I said.

"No no, I love you" I repeated.

"Fuck this is stupid" i sighed.

I got to y/n tour bus and sighed. Here goes nothing. I pulled open the door gently and stepped onto the first step before stopping completely after hearing Lauren's voice.

"Y/n?"

"Yea laur?"

It got quiet and stepped up to the next one and regretted it. They were kissing and I felt the tears rush to my eyes. I turned and ran out making sure to be quiet. Stupid, stupid, stupid!

"Camila?" I heard making me turn and run while being held.

———

We've got the part 2! I seen the recent comments on this and thought why not give it to you guys, y'all have waited quite awhile for this part 2 and it's overdue. I might turn this into a book, it's book materiel 😂 no but I think this can go further and in depth with Lauren, Camila you and well shawn considering this is one big love triangle or some type of shape

Qotd: what other part 2s do you guys want and if it was a book what should it be called?!!

Thank you for tuning in and taking time out ur day to read this and vote ❤️ I appreciate it and would u want a part 3 or the book hmmm 🤔

Have a good day night or afternoon! Stay safe love you all ❤️❤️!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 192 9
Camila Cabello and Lauren Jauregui. and lots and lots of smut. Wattpad has made some parts private so I'm guessing you need to follow me to be able t...
351K 8K 89
Shit! Bout freaking time I got to this!! Imagines of the boys. Boyxboy and YnxMb. Yeap! Read it! Vote it! Love it! Enjoy!! WARNING: MAY CONTAIN GAY...
250K 1.9K 21
Wanna have some imagines of you and Neymar JR? Here you go Written for female readers Basically a collection of GIF Imagines about you and soccer pla...
1.9M 42.4K 107
A bunch of Lauren Jauregui imagines...