One Direction's baby sister

By foreverzaza

What happens when One Direction hears a knock on the door, one night? They find a baby at the door with a le... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven

Chapter Six

8.2K 168 10
By foreverzaza

Liam's POV
I really want to spend time with Winter before we go to tour next week. I was sitting in the living room watching Naill and Louis playing a video game. "In your face Sucker!" Louis yelled when he killed Naill person. "Really Louis?" Niall yelled. They started to argue over who won. I rolled my eyes at there childish behavior. I went to go check up on Winter in her room. I made my way into her room I went over to her crib. She was awake surprising. she was starting at the celling. I cooed at her in her crib she looked so adorable. She gave me a toothless smile. I picked her up and cradled her in my arms. I softly sang to her while rocking her back and forth. I smiled at my precious angel. I kept rocking her back and forth and she yawned her lips forming an O. She closed her eyes and a few moments later she was soundly asleep. I gently put her back in her crib. I watched as she slept it may sound creepy but she is so cute when she sleeps. I smiled and made my way out the door and gently closed door behind me. This is final I'm going to tell the boys I want her to be my baby girl!

Zayn's POV
I was fixing my hair in my bathroom mirror when Liam called me down. I walked down the stairs still doing my hair. Don't judge me it takes a lot to look like this. The boys and Liam where in the living room I sat down I guess we were having a meeting. "What's happening?" I asked Liam. He sighed and got up off the chair that he was sitting on. He started to pace around I have never seen Liam so nervous before. He sighed and stopped pacing and turned to us. "I want Winter to be my baby girl." I was shocked at this but nodded my head. He looked at us worriedly. "you guys could be her uncles or brothers." He said quickly I looked at the lads and they nodded their heads. It was quiet for a while then Naill spoke "Why didn't you say this sooner?" Naill said with a smile. Liam shrugged "I thought you guys would be mad." I smiled "Liam Winter can be your little girl!" He smiled and gave all of us a hug. Im really happy for Liam !

Liam's POV
I felt relief and happiness. I thought the lads would say no about Winter being my little girl. This is the happiest day of my life!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

445K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.3M 55.1K 101
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
430K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
92.9K 833 13
I accidentally summoned a tentacle monster in the middle of the night. He wants to show me why eight arms are better than two. I said yes, and now I...