Hello, Mr.HouseWife ¦¦BRIGHTW...

By LeaFujo20

Bright has a promising career as a model, He workhard towards what he want to achieve. He's always busy all D... More

1 : Busy Day, Lazy Day.
2 : Mess That I Made
3 : In Trouble
4 : Mr. Model In Action.
5 : The Comparison
6 : Now Or Never
7 : Mr. HouseWife In Action
8 : Sacrifices
9 : Blessed
10 : One After Another
11 : Home Wrecker
12 : Bright Fight
13 : Hate + love = ?
14 : Memories
15 : Untrusted To Trust
16 : Manipulative
17 : Publicity
19 : Hello Mr.HouseWife

18 : One Last Time

9.8K 465 95
By LeaFujo20

The hot sun rising in the middle of the day,  as hot as the topic that they've been talking  about last minute, Bright decided to expose his relationship with Tine. One after another questions were asked..

"Bright,  did you guys fall in love on the set? "

"  Tine will answer it for you. "

" We already date each other before the competition. "

" Oyyy!  Okay next question!! This has turn into some exclusive interview na khrub.. Tine.. We did heard that some companies offering you to be their model...You didn't accept it because you did not prefer to be a model is that true? "

" Yes,  I'm not comfortable with being a model"

" then what job did you prefer? "

" I like doing house chores. "

" Oyyy!  I can see where. Is this going ~~ Bright,  you just get your self a full set of House wife na. "

" I did. " Bright's chuckling.

"Bright,  After exposing your sexual orientation,  do you think you still can be accepted in this industry?? You're taking some risk here. "

" My sexual orientation is not a big deal,  Yes I am taking the risk,  but I don't mind as long I have Tine with me. "

" Anything you want to say to other artists that have the same problem as you? Who is hidding their sexual orientation "

" Love is just Love,  gender doesn't matter, if you have same problem as me,  step out and don't be afraid. "

" we pray the best for your future naa"

The interview explained everything and now Bright can breath freely..

"I can't believe you tell them about us. "

" They need to know now,  or there'll be more controversy If I didn't tell them. "

Then, Bright can see the Ceo of the agency,  Foei,  are waiting for him, on the parking lot Bright asked Tine to wait for him in the car.

"Tine you go to the car first na, wait for me.. Man is there already. "

Tine nodded.

"Bright "

"  P.. "

Foei stared to Tine that walked away from both of them.

" I was surprised when I heard about the rumors,  and I'm glad that it's fake, but then you told them about your relationships with that guy. Do you know it can dropped my agencies name.  "

" But.. Eventually they know the truth. "

" Bright,  You're my favourite model and I don't want to kick you out from my agency because of this silly things, this is your and my reputation that we're talking about. "

" You mean I can't be with Tine? "

" precisely "

" What's wrong with dated the same gender? I work hard to be here and now I can't be with someone that I love? "

"He's that important to you? "

" Of course he is. "

" There's nothing wrong with dating the same gender... It's just unpleasant for some people to see.. Youre a model Bright.. Should I remind you, about your promise to me? "

" I promise to bring the agency name to be the top modelling agency, and I did do it. I can guarantee you that my relationship won't give any effect on the agency. "

" Well,  since you determined about it, do you really think those fans of yours can accept you being gay? "

" what if we did get through this without any more controversy? What if people out there like us and accept us. "

" Then,  I won't mind about your business anymore. You can have your job and your lover. And I get my agency name clean and clear."

Foei walked out from there, leaving Bright in the death end moment. He love Tine and his jobs means alot , he can't just choose one.
From a far Tine knew Bright was in trouble.

" Man,  Bright's in trouble right? " Tine  asked Man who sit in the driver seat.

" That guy is the founder and ceo of the modelling agency that Bright work for, so yea.. He's in trouble. "

" is it because of me? "

" Tine, it's not your fault, Bright make his own choice to admit that he's in relationship with you. He want the whole world know that he's yours. "

" but.. He didn't have to take the risk.. "

" Tine,  you know what I learn... In love,  Sacrifices play a big role. It's not an option,  it's something that has to be made "

Bright came into the car and he gives Tine a warm hug.  Tine knew once again... Their relationship has been tested.

Misunderstanding, break up,  Pam crazy rumors, and now...their exposed relationship. 

" Did you regret? "

" Tine... Why would I regret?  I want them to know that You belong to me. "
Bright pinch Tine's tiny nose and Tine give him a kiss on the cheeks

" Oyyy!  I'm still here. I'm not invisible " Man saw them through the middle mirror.

Bright really didn't regret exposing it he just hope that his fans will still accepting who he is, no judgement,  no controversies, so that Both him and Tine can live a happy life.

******

That night,

" P!  Look at this. "

Tine show his phone to Bright. It was the Bright Fans twitter account,
*

**(I used some of the author and readers name,  I hope you don't mind na.. 🙏) ***

Bae22 : Bright vachirawit is the bomb. He show us his lover!! 😭😭

LeaFujo20 : Bright + Tine = 💗

LoveTay  : Bright show us that Love has no limit! Even he's a model he didn't care others perspective of him dating Tine.

Dew 💛: he encourage people like him to step forward!! 😭💗 he's an angle!  I'm getting emotional!!

The world w :  Tineeee!!! 💗💗💗

Tuawoo :  appreciate, respect and shipped them!!!☀️🐇

Proud B. W :  We're in this together!! Bright Tine 💙

Cxzlk : so.. When is the wedding ceremony? 😝

Fck_l :  Both Bright & Tine deserve each other! 😤❤️

"Look,  our relationship went trending! " Tine getting excited.

Bright let a sigh of relief,  He thanked that his fans still supporting him and Tine.

Bright can feel a vibration on his lap,  he take a look at his phone and it was Foei texting him.

Foei : looks like you're right. I can't believe it's all proven in one day, the netizens loves both of you. So.. I won't disturb your relationship issue anymore, just keep do a good job as a model Bright.

Bright : thanks P.

Finally after all day of intensity,  Bright can let a sigh of relief.

*****

Few days passed by,  Bright and Tine lived like they always did,  no rumors,  no pressure.

"Bright!! You got a lot more contract bro!! "

Man was running through the front door.

" Really?? "

" Yea! Shit bro your luck really clinging on your shoulder "

" my life just been blessed since Tine was in it. "

" So.. Tine was your lucky charm? "

Bright were just smirking.

" Oyyy~ I heard someone call my name. What is it all about? Aii Man,  where the hell are you come from?? "

Tine was coming back from the kitchen.

" okay here's the thing Bright has a lot of offer and contract to sign.. But some of them.. Um... Involves you Tine. "

" Me,?! "

" They want the sweetest couple to have photo shoot together! Please naa Tinee do it for Bright" Man begged him.

"Stop it Man,  Tine didn't like to be a model. "

" Okay i'll do it. "

" Wait what? " Bright take a look at him.

" for the first and one last time I want to have photo shoot with you P.. "

" Well said Tine,!!  Okay!  I go and tell them now! "

The next day, 3 hours of photoshoot the result :

____________________________________
Hottest, cutest couple of the month
____________________________________

" Thank you for coming Tine!" the production thanked him, Tine waving at them

" so... Everything is done now? " Bright asked.

" Yea, you can go home now. "

#At Bright house.

'urghh!"  both of them grunting from a long day of work.

"I still don't know who come you like this job. " Tine take a look at Bright.

" I just did,  Like when I'm in love with you. It's just happen. "

" a vacancy of being the housewife is still available for me right?  Because I don't think I can do any modelling anymore. My back is killing me. "

Tine just give Bright a soft kissed on the cheeks, Bright sniffed and kissed his neck,  his hands are rubbing Tine's spine.

" P.. I'm tired~"

"I know... Come here" he jumped on the bed and Tine follow him.

Bright hugged him,  Tine can hear Bright's heart beating like a music, within minutes both of them fell asleep in each others arm.
Cuddling like a wolf protecting a bunny.

H

ey FUJOSHIEEEES & FUDANSHIEES ❤️🌈

I'm truly sorry for the late update just got discharged from the hospital.
And I'm sorry if this chapter unsatisfying. I will update the next chapter later and I will redeemed myself. 🙏🙏🙏

As i mentioned above I used some of the readers / author nick name..  i hope you don't mind na kaa🙏💗

Lemme know what you think naa💗🌈
Thanks for those who added my story,  voting,  support and waiting to read this! I appreciate it💗💗💗

LOVE YAAAAA 💗🌈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.6K 3.3K 16
Bright and Win, two different types of people with completely different types of background and personality. Outside the University no one knows wh...
222K 9.8K 39
"COULD YOU PLEASE STOP PESTERING ME?!" Bright yell at the cute bunny boy. "NOOO",the bunny boy cried "FOR THE HUNDREDTH TIME FOR GODS SAKE WIN...
67.3K 3.4K 22
Sequel of MY MATE... This ff starts from the first chapter of the first book-MISSED YOU MATE.. ...... Tine Teepakorn -a business tycoon came to his...
55.9K 2.2K 28
"P'Brighttttttttt!!!" Win whining while kicking the air . "No win. You cant follow me . you are a kid so a big no "Bright leave closing the door . "...