do you know who you are? | ha...

By tpwkangel

mara is a professional make up artist and is hired by the one and only harry styles! the two bond during his... More

1: mara
2: mr harry styles
3: love on tour night one
4: get to know mara
5; crying in the corner
6: leanna
7: denmark with harry
8: she
9: harry, huh?
10: harrys ex
11: a kiss
12: talking
13: secrets
14: home
15: i fucking love her
16: opening up
17: germany with harry
18: moving in
19: a disagreement
20: we'll be alright
21: meeting his family
22: being there
23: crying
24: LA
25: day 1 without harry
26: day 24 without harry
27: day 50 without harry
28: day 83 without harry
29: 130 days away from you
30: goodbye harry
31: missing eachother
32: mitch comes to visit
33: back on tour
34: upsetting harry
35: i still love her
36: i fucking love you
37: new york date
39: little things
40: harry's had enough
41: the phone call
42: packing
43: opening up more
44: the future
45: fuck it, i love you
46: planning
48: tying the knot
49: lunch date
51: sick mara
52: kiwi
53: maia
54: first day
55: coming out
56: visiting
57: together
58: another visit
59: aisha
60: i know who i am

47: dress shopping

84 2 0
By tpwkangel

"you have fun" harry kissed my lips gently after he finished tying my boot laces.
"i will. i love you" i hugged him after i stood up.  he kissed the top of my head before i headed out with luna.

zayna and i headed to shops and tried on endless dresses but nothing was right. I just kept sobbing about how i looked in each one and ended up calling harry in a panic.
"Hello m' darling, how're things?" He asked.
"Um...i cant do this" i cried. 
"W-what do you mean!?" He sounded terrified.
"I-i hate how i look in all of these dresses. I just...i dont want ti walk down the aisle and dissatisfy you or anything" i was sobbing so hard that people could literally hear me.
"Hey! You look fucking sexy and your partner is lucky to have you!" A random girl exclaimed.
"Yeah, you look banging! I'd even marry you!" Her friend responded.
"Sounds like you've made some friends" Harry chuckled.
"Uh...um..."

"Hey baby, you wont dissatisfy me or anything. I love the same girl i fell in love with two year's ago and shes gotten prettier everyday. I know that self love is complex and difficult so if you feel uncomfortable right now, just come home and go out another day. Maybe i'll even come with you"
"Um..." i let out a sniffle, feeling terrible. "I...guess..."
"Hey! You look leng as fuck what do you mean!?" The girls had come over now and were hyping me up.
"If he wont marry you, can i?"
"Uhh...i..." i didn't know how to reply.
"Bro your mans gonna drop dead when he sees you!"
"Yeah and even if he doesn't, fuck him because youre hot!" The other added. "You'll literally have a line of me wanting you!"
"Hey! You're mine!" Harry retorted. I hadn't realised I accidentally put him on speaker.
"You see!? He's gonna fucking love it. And even so, you're gonna feel like the baddest bitch ever!"

My lorde, this was eventful.

But anywho, i did make some cool friends AND get the dress of my fucking dreams.

I think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 6.3K 31
Harry Styles, a moody rock star who just recently got out of a relationship, is in the process of writing his next album: Fine Line. One day he bumps...
835K 24.4K 52
Harry Styles is the owner of the popular tattoo shop Fine Lines. When Devon Lincoln books Harry for her first tattoo, there's no doubt feelings start...
2.4M 65.6K 83
Selena is a twenty one year old girl living in the big apple with her best friend Chris. Both of them working for a company in the city of New York...
778 60 35
Mara Jay Hansen is roommates with one direction. She's an interior designer building her dream. After struggling with Harry constantly asking her to...