48: tying the knot

a year later it was harry and i's wedding day - the second day. the night before we had some godd ass sex (im not even ashamed anymore) then woke up early. i was going to ellas apartment to change.
"I cannot wait to see you" harry grinned as he tied my laces.
"Oh please, i cant wait to see you!" I was smiling so much

harry met all my awesome friends and they loved him. it was so nice to catch up with them. and date even came! i cried when i saw him and we shared a long hug. it was a gorgeous night and harry looked stunning too - and he and dante were the best of friends already.

i made it to ellas place and did my make up. i put on my dress and gina styled my hair and we were ready to go.

when harry saw me a tear rolled down his left cheek. he looked so fucking happy. we joined hands, emotional as fuck.
"you look so beautiful" he whispered.
"as do you harold" i whispered back. we both giggled. the ceremony went on and our vows so so emotional.

"harry" i cleared my throat. "oh my lorde...uh...i-i dont even know where to start. I remember meeting you in fucking heathrow of all places. And i just..." i hated public speaking. He knew i did. He squeezed my hands and rubbed circles on my fingers, calming me. "Fuck it. I love you. I love every dumb cute thing about you. The way you tie my laces, knowing I can do it myself. The way you sing me to sleep whenever I'm having a bad day. You know what I love and never make fun of me for it...you accept me for who i am. And i cant believe i get to spend the rest of my life with you...you of all people...my perfect perfect angel"

everyone clapped while harry wiped away his tears.
"thank you my love" he whispered before taking a piece of paper out of his pocket.

"mara...when i first saw your instagram page i was astounded by your talent and seeing you in real life made me realise what an amazing human you were. youve taught me so much and have made me the happiest man alive. i'll never forget any of our memorable moments together. the times you lifted me up. the times you were there for me. everything we've been through together from running from the paparazzi to sitting under a tree in germany. i cant wait to call you my wife and be with you forever" he looked into my eyes. "i love you mara styles"

styles.

"can you guys kiss already im hungry!" Dante exclaimed. we all laughed and we did.
"Hes so fucking autistic" I muttered.
"You are too!" Harry replied making us both laugh harder.

the cake was so good and everyone was having so much fun, harry and i were content...and what made him happier was zayn, liam, louis and niall attending his wedding.

we dances to Love of my Life by Queen and when i threw the bouquet, ella caught it.
"i don't wanna get married!" she protested. it was such a lovely day and everyone was so happy - especially harry and i.

"so mrs styles" everyone was leaving and it was late. i turned to my husband. yes. you heard right.
"where are we off to then?" he asked me, his arm tightly round me.
"im not even sure" i responded.
"what about some time at home then we jet off to turkey?" he asked.
"yes. a million times yes" i replied, a huge smile on my face.
"i love you so much" i added.
"i love you more mara styles"

"It doesn't fit" i sighed.
"Oh shut up" he sniggered.