2: mr harry styles

the next day i left my house bright and early. i said goodbye to my family the night before. they strongly disapproved of my decision buti didn't care.

theyre so christian and its fine to be but not when theyre trying to stop me from doing MY JOB.

i got the tube to heathrow airport and my clients manager told me to wait in starbucks. i got myself a drink and sat there patiently. i typed away on my phone, feeling really anxious. i knew i probably had anxiety but when your parents are scart...you gotta live with it.

then a tall man ran over to me. he was wearing a mask that covered his nose and mouth and he seemed awfully familiar.
"are you mara?" he asked.
"the one and only" i smiled. i knew he was grinning under his mask.
"lovely to meet you, im harry. sorry im late i ran into some fans on my way up. lovely people they are" he shook my hand.
"wait...harry? as in...harry styles?"

did i mention in 2011 i'd had a huge crush on harry styles? look, i was eleven you cant blame me.

"the one and only" he pulled his mask down slightly and grinned. IT WAS ACTUALLY HIM!
"no way!" i smiled back. i'd met a lot of celebrities in the past so i was quite chill. "Can I just say that Only Angel is the best song ever?"
"thank you so much" he blushed. he was so polite.

"the rest of the crew are by the gate. i just wanted to say hi to you before" he replied as he helped me with my bags.
"you know i've always wanted to do your make up" i told him. he chuckled casually.
"i get that a lot" he responded as we walked towards the correct gate. "well you'll be doing my make up for the next month or so, so you're in luck"
"what made you decide to start wearing make up on tour? i was really intrigued.
"just wanted to...i dunno...i-ive always wanted to. My sister showed me your Instagram and...it just made me want to even more"
"that's lovely" i couldn't believe harry and gemma both loved my work! it was insane!"
"also apologies for not telling you before who you was going to be working for. i wanted to keep it on the low as a surprise...and also you're really good. i felt quite intimidated"

"wow. singer, song writer, actor, model harry styles felt intimidated by my talents?" we both looked at each other and giggled. we made it to the gate and i met the rest of the crew who were very sweet.

but i swear, harry is such a child. he got the giggles about the plastic forks on the plane. i was used to childish behaviour due to having a big family and i didn't mind it. it showed how chill he was...its like you could be yourself around him. we were sniggering over this couple in front of us who were arguing as well while mitch and sarah just judged us hard.

i never open up to people. and i wanted to keep things professional. but heck, i felt comfortable around harry. we talked continuously throughout the flight about tour. he asked about me but i kept it brief as i was insecure about who i really was but he was really kind.