Real meaning of love (A Lukan...

By Mesha4200

After Desperada, Kagami suggested that Marinette will have to choose either to be with Adrien or Luka, she do... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chpater 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chpater 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90

Chapter 70

428 8 4
By Mesha4200

In the city, Diva Queen sprinkled rose petals all over everybody and they all turned into mindless zombies.

Diva Queen: Yes! Citizens of Paris, you're in my control now! I order you to find Ladybug and Black Thunder and gimme their miraculous too! That's an order! *Her army looks for them. *

Nadja Chamack: Don't be amused it's just the news. Good evening I am Nadja Chamack, here with breaking news. There's been another Akuma sighting in downtown Paris, where a villain named Diva Queen is ruling Paris with her army. Will our beloved and trusted heroes be able to stop her wrath before she takes over Paris forever? Find out soon.

Sabine: Another Akuma attack? I hope Priscilla is alright.

Tom: I'm sure she's safe. She's just at her prom having fun like any other teenage girl would. *In the city, Ladybug and Black Thunder leap from building to building to get to Diva Queen. *

Ladybug: There's so much of her army here. We'll have to slow them down.

Black Thunder: How do we do that?

Ladybug: We'll think of something. Let's try to go closer without being in control by her.

Black Thunder: Hope you know what you're doing. *They both charge below, and Diva Queen spotted them. *

Diva Queen: Perfect. My army, GET THEM! *They all charged at Ladybug and Black Thunder, they both fought them off and got close to Diva Queen. * So if it's a battle you want, then let's battle! *She gets her roses, blows on the petals, and they evade the petals. *

Ladybug: I love roses, but not these kinds! *They leap over them and get to Diva Queen, she puts her basket down and fights them off. * Give up, Diva Queen. This is not the night you wanted it to be! *She threw in a few punches and kicks, Diva Queen dodged, evaded them, swung Ladybug by her arm, and pushed her too. *

Diva Queen: Never! I wanted to be prom Queen! It was my time! But I didn't. *Black Thunder extended his staff and fought off Diva Queen, but Diva Queen grabbed the staff and she turned it black and into rose petals. * Try to fight me without a weapon now, Kitty!

Black Thunder: She's tough.

Ladybug: Not tough enough. *She threw her yo-yo at Diva Queen and wrapped it around her. *

Diva Queen: Ugh. Let me go now or I'll turn you both into my slaves!

Black Thunder: Not gonna happen.

Diva Queen: Then so be it. *Her eyes start to glow green and flames start to appear on her eyes too, she starts to float in mid-air and free herself from the yo-yo. * You think you two are so powerful, well let's see if you can stop me in a crate! *She lowered a crate. * I'll let you both out if you hand me your miraculous. It's your only ticket out there. *In the crate, Black Thunder kicked the crate, trying to open it. *

Black Thunder: No use. We can't get out.

Ladybug: Not yet there isn't.

Diva Queen: Oh. Did I mention that inside it's full of sap? *The ground starts to form sap, Black Thunder lifts his foot, and it's sticky. *

Ladybug: Okay, there is no way out. *Diva Queen laughs evilly. *

Diva Queen: Give up now, Ladybug and Black Thunder!

Hawkmoth VO: Perfect, Diva Queen. Let them give up and gimme what's rightfully mine.

Diva Queen: Your precious jewels will come shortly, Hawkmoth. Have a little patience. Last chance to give up or bye-bye heroes!

Black Thunder: Gotta... get... outta... here! *He keeps beating on the crate and nothing happens. * It won't budge.

Ladybug: I guess this is it. You win, Diva Queen.

Diva Queen: Yes! Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! I knew it! Now hand them over and I'll let you go!

Black Thunder: We can't do this. There's gotta be another way.

Ladybug: There is. Just play along. I have an idea.

Black Thunder: Okay.

Ladybug: Spots off! *She de-transforms and Tikki hovers next to Marinette. *

Tikki: Marinette?

Marinette: Ssh, Tikki.

Black Thunder: Claws in! *He de-transforms and Plagg hovers next to Luka. *

Plagg: What's going on?

Luka: It's okay. We're gonna get out of here. *Marinette takes the earrings off and Luka takes the ring off. *

Marinette: We got it!

Diva Queen: Perfect! Now, put them in the little compartment door and I'll get them. *Marinette put the miraculous in the compartment door, she got the real miraculous out, she put on her earrings, and Luka put on the ring. * Yes! I got them! I got them! I finally got them! *She looks at them, but they're not the real miraculous. * What the? What is this? These aren't real! They're fake!

Hawkmoth: WHAT? HOW COULD YOU NOT SEE THAT?

Diva Queen: Come out of there! These aren't real! You tricked me!

Black Thunder: Cataclysm! *The crate exploded and wood pieces and sap got all over the place, Diva Queen exclaimed and shielded herself. *

Diva Queen: What the? How did you...

Ladybug: You think we give up that easily? Well, think again. *She gets her yo-yo out and twirls it. * Lucky charm! *She threw her yo-yo up in the air, a swarm of magical ladybugs appeared, and made a... *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 1K 79
After the Dark Cupid attack, Marinette wants Adrien to be her valentine but, he's already got a valentine; which is Ladybug. (Which he doesn't know w...
311K 6.2K 148
Marinette was told that she was put in the friendzone by Adrien when Kagami told her, she was sad and angry at the same time about that. It what wou...
74.6K 1.8K 33
This story is inspired after watching the episode Miracle Queen, this is my take on what I think and want to happen next. (Spoilers in the descriptio...
175K 3.6K 55
Since Marinette told Adrien how she felt, he rejected her without a valid reason. But thankfully Luka stepped in for her.