The Alpha's Hybrid Mate

By XOXO_Binti

A dream leads Layla Irving to her true mate. This is so shitty. Read at your own risk. -I'm bad at summarie... More

Info
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
Epilogue

13

195 4 0
By XOXO_Binti

bold/ (bold) is author comment/note
Italic= thoughts and mind link/conversation
Bold = the mystery voice

Here is another chapter. This chap. Is informational. I hope you still like it. Enjoy!!!

_____________________

Scott POV

"Why don't everyone have sit before we start the meeting," I said as I gesture for everyone to have a sit.

"Let's start the meeting by answering Liam's questions," I said again once everyone sat down, "Well, Layla, why don't you take your sunglasses off." Layla did as I said, taking her glasses off. As she did, Everyone, except Stiles, grasped in shook because of her purple glowing eyes.

"Is this why she wears sunglasses?" Liam asked. Layla and I nodded.

"Her are glow purple because of me and my eyes are red because of her. This happens because we are mates, specifically true mates. When we are in the presence of each other this happens to our eyes. The only way to stop this is by having skin-contact at all time-unless Layla knows another way-, which way we were holding hands." I said, turning to Layla if she wanted to add anything.

"Well, there is another way to completely prevent the eyes problem, which fully mating. And I don't think we at that level yet" Layla added.

"Let me get this straight, you guys are true mates. I thought mates don't exist" Liam asked.

"I thought that too, I'm still not sure" I replied

"Actually, mates do exist. Didn't your pack told you about them or" Layla said.

"No, we didn't have a pack, we made our own pack. We are turned were-wolves. We don't turn into a full wolf." I answered.

"I'm not a werewolf, but a were-coyote" Malia said.

"Really, so you guys just get the eyes, fangs, the pointed ears, claws, and the abilities of a wolf?" Layla asked. I nodded and said, "Only Malia can turn into a full coyote since she was born as a coyote."

"Oh, okay. We call your kind half-breeds and not were-wolves. Half-breeds have a certain scent and I didn't smell that scent from you guys. So, I was confused when you said you don't turn in to a full wolf." Layla said

"Well, maybe were are the odd ones" Liam joked

"Maybe, you guys are" Layla joked back, "Anyways, Werewolves, were-coyotes, were-cheetahs, half-breeds, were-anything, etc. all have mates. You guys all have a mate excluding Lydia, Stiles, and Mason."

"Why I'm excluded, I'm not human?" Lydia questioned. "I know you aren't human. Banshees, witches, and humans don't have mates unless they are mates of the other creatures I mention before."

"Why don't they have mates?" Stiles asked. "I'm not sure. I'm sorry"

"No, you fine"

"If banshees and witches don't have mates, how do the ones who are mates of other creatures know that they are the mate of another creature?" Mason questioned. "Well, when they are born, they get a symbol of the creature they are a mate of. Same for humans. Some don't know what that mark is and think it is a birthmark. Even if that is what they think, they feel an attraction or a pull towards that creature."

"So, this birthmark is the creature that I'm the mate of? What creature is this anyway?"

"Yes, I'm not sure what creature is that. Do you feel an attraction or pull towards someone?" Layla asked Mason. He nodded and said, "Yes, my boyfriend."

"Okay, Is your boyfriend a supernatural being?"

"Yes, he is a chimera"

"A what? What is that"

"Chimeras are humans that were given abilities of one supernatural being by the dread doctors," Stiles explained. Layla nodded in understanding. She looked like she was thinking about sometimes for a few seconds before saying, "Okay, maybe that mark on your arm is the symbol of a chimera, Mason"

"Cool, I'm already with my mate"

"I don't have any marks on my body, so I don't have a mate," Lydia said sadly. Stiles gave her a 'really' look.

"But you already have a mate," Layla said.

"Who?"

"Stiles"

"Thank you for letting her know, Layla," Stiles said, "you don't need a mate, I'm already your mate aka boyfriend."

"Yeah, yeah" Lydia replied rolling her eyes.

"Anyways, how do other creatures who do have mates find their mate?" Malia asked. "Well, they find them by their scent. Your mate has the scent of your favorite flavors, smells, or food."

"Okay, I haven't smelt anything that I favorite on someone, so I still didn't find my mate"

"Wait, so Hayden is my mate? She has a scent of mints my favorite flavors." Liam said to himself, but we all heard.

"What happens if you reject your mate?" I asked. As soon as I asked that, I smell sadness from Layla and she froze. Malia elbowed me in the side and I decided to clarify my question, "Don't worry, I was just wondering." Layla nodded and wasn't frozen anymore, but I still smell sadness from her.

"Look what you did. You made our mate sad!" There's that voice again. Who are you? I asked but they didn't answer me. I will ask Deaton later. I tuned into what Layla was saying.

"Well, if you reject your mate, you will feel weak like you are about to die. Also, you have the flu." She answered in a sad tone, "most people don't reject their mate because they don't want to feel like that." I feel guilty, I shouldn't have asked that question and should've asked Deaton instead.

"Okay, mate rejection is bad," Stiles said.

"Yea, I was going to ask Deaton this, but can I asked you?" Liam asked changing the topic. Layla nodded and said, "Yea, you can."

"Well, when Hayden was shot by the supernatural cowboys and disappeared, I knew she wasn't dead because I felt it in my heart that she wasn't. Do you know anything about that?"

"Yes, I do. When your mate does die, you feel your bond disappeared and your heart hurts. I'm assuming that you guys didn't fully mate. You guys didn't bite each other or you mate your mate if they are a witch, banshee, or human to form your bond with each other, whiling you were mating. In that case, you just get a feeling in your hearts that is like your heart is telling you sometimes about your mate's life. Also, when you fully mate, you guys can feel each other emotions and feelings like you feel what your mate feels. For example, when your mate is hurt, you will feel her pain"

"So, my heart was telling me Hayden wasn't dead?"

"Yes"

"You and your mate have to bite each other while having sex to form a bond and get the ability to feel each other feelings," Stiles said in a questioning tone.

"Yes"

"Okay, That's enough about mates. Now, let's talk about the supernatural cowboys" I said going into what the meeting was really for. "Stiles, why don't you tell us what you found after your research last night?"

"Well, I found out that the supernatural cowboys come towns and 'collect souls'. They do this by erasing people from existence using the bullets from their guns."

"Is that all you found?"

"Yes"

"Okay, let me call Deaton," I said as I take out my phone and called Deaton. I put it on the coffee table so everybody can her and waited for him to answer.

"Hello, Scott."

"Hey, do you have some time to some questions?"

"Yes, I do"

"Ok, Do you know anything about supernatural beings that dress like cowboys and shot people with guns, and those people they shot disappear into green smoke?"

"Mmm, let me get my book of supernatural beings. Give me a sec" Deaton said as we heard him step away and heard things being moved. "Ok, let me find the page". We heard pages being flipped.

"Let see. The beings you are talking about her called Ghost riders. A large group of them and hellhounds are called the wild hunt, which has no leader. They ride the storm to "collect souls by erasing people from reality for eternity', and they erase people using their gun. They shot people with their bullet which makes those people disappeared and teleport to a place called Phantom Train Station. This place is where the wild hunt resides. This place is also where 'the people they erase will be turned into ghost riders'."

"Wow, okay. What do you mean when you say erase people from reality?"

"Those people won't be remembered by their loved ones, and the things the belongs to them will disappear"

"So, if they are in a family photo, and they are erased. They won't be in the photo anymore" Stiles asked. "Yes"

"In your book, does it say way to defeat them?"

"No, it doesn't. There's no way to defeat them, but They can be killed. That's going to be hard since they are thousands of them. They don't leave a town until every citizens's souls are collected, but I think you can get them to leave beacon hills."

"How do we do that?"

"I'm not sure, but I know for a fact that they don't like to fight or avoid it as much as they can"

"So, we have to fight them and show them that this town is not for taking," Stiles said.

"Okay, thank you for the information, Deaton"

"Anytime, bye"

"Bye," I said and hanged up the phone. "I guess war is happening and we have to be prepared"

"Yeah," Everybody said.

"Laylay, I'm tried. I want to go home" Layla's little brother Logan said and we turned towards him. Layla looked at the clock on the wall and saw that it was 8 pm.

"Sorry guys, we have to go"

"Yea, that's fine. I think it time to end the meeting anyway" I said back to her as she got up and walked towards her brother. They put on their shoes. Layla turned back and said, "Bye guys, thanks for inviting me to your meeting"

"Bye, and you're welcome. See at school" I replied. I hear Layla whispers 'say bye' to her Logan. "Bye"

"Bye, it was nice meeting you Logan," I said to him as I open the door for them. They left and got in the car. I didn't close the door until I couldn't see their car anymore.

"Okay, I think it is also for you guys to go too," I said to the others as I close the door.

"Oh, so you are kicking us out already," Stiles said jokingly

"Yes since we have school tomorrow"

"Fine, fine"

"We will see you then," Liam said as they went out the door since they don't have to put their shoes on because they never take their shoes off went they come to my house (The disrespect). I close the door after them.

For the Chimeras and ghost riders/wild hunt information, I got from teen-wolf-pack.fandom.com

____________________

End of crappy long Chap.
Until next time, see you!!
Vote, Comment, or don't, it doesn't really matter. As long as you are reading my story I'm happy:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 1.5K 46
"𝓑𝓮𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓶𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓑𝓻𝓸𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓽" 𝘤�...
127K 3.7K 89
🏅#1 badassfemalelead (oct 2023) 🏅 #5 seductive (nov 2023) #1 seductive (nov 2023) 🏅 #1 greenflag (nov 2023) 🏅#1 #3 beautifulfemalelead (nov...
2.2M 74.4K 49
COMPLETED - (book 2) Updated version now available on Amazon Kindle and Kindle Unlimited with an extra bonus chapter at the end! "I stood there for...
293K 6.3K 75
𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐊 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄. "you're mine sweetheart, you're always going to be mine... forever." or in which a dark, brooding, mysterious alpha werewolf m...