Demon slayer {Kimetsu No Yaib...

By YSakura-chan

Hi there in this story they still have the same personalities but some of them who already died in the manga... More

from the writer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
extra info.
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6: First Confession, First Rejection
Chapter 7: Following her plan
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: Staying in the same dorm with the mysterious girl
Chapter 14
Chapter 15: Hashira(top scorers)
Chapter 16: unbreakable Smile
Chapter 17
Chapter 18: i thought I'd lose her
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33: LOVE
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53: A different person
Chapter 54: Bombs Everywhere!!!
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
A/N
A/N
Chapter 61: Mitsuri's POV
Chapter 62: Distract the guy with good focus on studying
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68: End
Special Chapter

Chapter 60

1.8K 75 56
By YSakura-chan

preview- 

It's been two weeks since the ruined confession and since then, no one sees them together or even talk to each other. they had the Hashira meeting after a few days after that incident and all of them become busy. Mitsuri is doing her best for the competition, she's not used to those kinds of things(modeling) but since it doesn't include something like the model has to wear any bikini or anything that they're uncomfortable with.. she accepts and Iguro also let her do it. for Giyuu..he has been stuck with books and papers for he wants to win against the kid, Rui. Shinobu is also doing her best, making sure that she did everything that is needed to be done every day. wanting to make sure that she can win. she knew that she's good with Kendo, but she doesn't want to underestimate Ume cause she's not the kind of a person to do so. As for Uzui..he also seems to be as busy as everyone...yes he's good in playing instruments..but his 1st round will be against Kokushibu-san who already won for so many times, not just in a school event but also in an international competition and like hell Uzui would want to lose against him. And lastly the Basketball team, life isn't that easy as an athlete especially because they're also a students who needs to do their best in their academics, but none of them are willing to go down and accept the word 'Defeated' no one is willing to lose. who would want that when you knew that one of your friends is going away when your lose? right?. as for Makomo..She's now part of the cheerleading group which is also going to participate with the event...

at first Ume always try to make Giyuu lose his focus on studying but she gave up knowing that she also needs to train/practice. She definitely don't want to lose, especially against who stole her dream life(at least that's how she thinks about it)

When She announced that her relationship with Giyuu is now official, many are disappointed for they are part of team "GiyuuxShinobu" but many also said that it's better that way, others said that they don't care but inside..they are also affected, why? because Shinobu is a very good person, they knew that she deserve Giyuu...but what can they do when it's already how it is?

as days move forward. no one talk, everybody is too busy to think about something else. they said "even if it's just a game, i can't afford to lose..everyone is doing their best in training and practicing and it will be so unfair if i don't do my best" but for Shinobu..she don't actually care if her school wins or not, what she want is just to warn Ume not to hurt Giyuu or make him suffer...she thinks that by winning against Ume is the only option she have to make her promise. so for her... Her fight is only the serious one.. "Game or not..my fight with her shall make things right. And after that..I'll take my leave"

She really love him so much. that she accepted his said decision to be with Ume thinking that he is happy that way even though she feel so hurt that she would like to cry. but no she won't "pull yourself together because crying is not an option.." that's what she kept telling herself every time she wants to break down, every time she's starting to feel like she's about to explode like a volcano for being so hurt.

"if you're starting to think about giving up.. then think about why did you start!" those words are the words that came from the young boy, Tanjirou... he didn't tell that to Shinobu, but to Kanao. Kanao also said that to Shinobu the time she saw her sister broke down for the first time. the time when she broke up with Giyuu..

"Nee-chan, i know you have you have a reason for coming back here and meeting him again. it seems like you'll need his words too. Nee-chan..Tanjirou told me that when i'm starting on giving up... then i should think about why did i started... i hope that will also help you, with your problem..."

"Why did i came back?... Stupid reason but...i love him...and it seems that i can't forget about him..." 

~Continuation

days later after their two weeks of not being able to rest properly Kanao's grades had been out and today the Kochou Sisters went out to have their date for a simple celebration.

"Nee-chan... I'm sorry for not even making it to the top 5..." Kanao said while disappointment filled her aura. "Ara-ara~ Kanao-chan. you shouldn't be disappointed with your grades. it's wonderful!" Kanae cheered trying to make her little sister smile. before Shinobu could even say anything, both Giyuu and Ume came inside the shop. the two seated behind Shinobu and called some waitress to get their order. Kanao just looks at her sister with a concerned face, suddenly Shinobu smirk before Kanae speaks. "Kanao, if you think that you're not good enough that you didn't get the grades you were expecting then you should study harder and focus more!" Kanae cheerfully said.

"What are we doing here?" Giyuu coldly asked. "Ahh~ don't be so hard on me, i'm trying my best I even ordered your favorite drink" Ume whined as she pouts. both seat silently while trying to listen to whatever Shinobu and her sisters are talking about.

"But not too focus Kanao or you'll end up being a loner!" Shinobu said loudly making Ume and Giyuu hear. Giyuu choked on his drink after hearing what Shinobu said knowing that She is trying to tease him without letting Ume know. "Oh dear" was all came out from Ume after her eyes widen in the sight of Giyuu coughing. "here, use this" She said as she handed Giyuu some tissue, which he accepts after nodding his head.

"But you know... being a loner is greater than forcing people to like you by paying them with money!" Shinobu said as she and Kanae laughs while Kanao was sitting on her chair, looking at her elder sisters with a complete confusion filled her mind. just what are they talking about?

Suddenly Ume stands up as she hits the table making everyone near who hear the sound look at her. "What the fuck are you talking about?!" She yelled angrily as she made her way through the Kochou sisters table. "Uhh..what are you talking about??" Kanae said while a small grin tugged on her face. "Ume, stop it. let's just go" Giyuu said as he try to pull Ume away. "NO! they are trying to insult us!" She said as she looks at the people around them. "Everyone! meet Shinobu Kochou, The girl who's trying really hard just to embarrass me in front of everyone so that she could take MY boyfriend away!" She added. "Hmm?, As if.." Shinobu said before standing up.

"you know...I was so concerned when i heard that you jumped in the river just to save the picture of you with you Ex-boyfriend. I mean there was Garbage everywhere in there and some surely made its way inside your mouth..." Shinobu said pretending to be concern about the female in front of her. Giyuu got his usual 'Wtf' look on his face knowing what exactly Shinobu, his childhood friend was trying to do. To piss Ume. "I don't know what you're talking about, you asshole! keep up the worst work because you'll never get my boyfriend." Ume said glaring at Shinobu and her elder sister, Kanae. Kanao was still confused for what in the world was happening but hearing Ume's yells alarmed her that she suddenly pulled Kanae's sleeve making her look. "Nee-san.. I think we should stop them now" She whispered but load enough for make Giyuu,Ume, and Shinobu hear. Kanae pets her head before saying "It's ok, Shinobu can handle it" She said with a smile.

"But now that you're talking.. I'm glad that it's all coming out now" Shinobu said with her smug look before motioning her sister to follow her and making her way on the shop's door. Ume doesn't know what else she would stay and just stayed where she is silently as Shinobu walk away. Kanae soon follow her. Kanao who suddenly understood what happened got a smug look on her face. when she was walking towards her sisters she stopped in front of Ume and smiled widely which made Ume more pissed than she already is. "Savage.." Kanao whispered still with her wide smile before turning her back to follow her elder sisters.

"This kid.." was all could Ume say as many irk mark appeared in her forehead. She was about to pull Kanao's hair but Giyuu immidientely stop her from doing it by gripping her arm tightly. "That's why you shouldn't try to fight with them" Giyuu said still dripping her arm. "ARen'T You MY boyFRIEND?! you're suppose to defend me not help them get away!" Ume yelled before sighing and speaking again "Geez, if only i don't Love you..". she then noticed that the people inside a shop was still looking at her. "What are you looking at? Bastards!! the show is over!" she yelled only making sighs "Why does the heaven choose me to deal with this girl?.." he thought.

honestly, Giyuu was actually taken aback after seeing the care and love Ume was giving him. at first he thought that she will just use him like how she uses her minions but no. in his relationship with her, it proves that she truly care and love him very much, and he can really feel it that he's starting to enjoy his time with her. but still.... the percentage of how he enjoys his time with Ume is not even close to how much he enjoys his time with Shinobu... it proves that no matter how people, how Ume try attract him is not enough to make him leave his feeling for Shinobu. he won't especially now that he already have a plan on how to bring Ume down. he do feel sorry for Ume for not having what she wants but he knew no, everyone knew that the way Ume is getting what she wants is wrong.

earlier that day;

Shinobu was at school when she received a message from Kanae. when she read the message she was excited to see Kanao's report card so she immediately took a short bath and run to see her sisters. while she was running a irl approach her.

"Shinobu-san.." the girl called making Shinobu stop from running. she asked the girl 'why?' and if she needs anything but the girl just bowed her head and apologized. "I'm sorry! for everything that Ume did to you! we were best friends like sisters but that ends after she met Akaza-san he didn't mind having me as Ume's best friend but for Ume...for her... I'm just someone who's getting on their way to have fun. I tried talking to her but all she did was ignored me and when they broke up she said that I'm the reason that Akaza-san left her, I tried apologize to her but she still ignored me. we stopped being best friends and talking to each other long ago and when I heard about what she was doing to you and to Tomioka-san, I also tried to talk to her. to make her stop but she just used her people to take me away from her and the last time we had a proper talk was next day they broke up. we were in the abandoned village.. in the river, she was holding a picture of her with Akaza-san that time. she said that she still love him and if she can't have him then she'll do everything to have the life she wants, then suddenly she accidentally dropped the picture in the dirty river and she try to take it but I stopped her since I don't want her to jump there but she pushed me and continue to get the picture. in the end, she lost it and glared at me. I..I think she's doing all this because she knew that I don't want her to do it! I..I'm sorry!!" the girl said bowing her head none stop, not even giving Shinobu a time to speak.Shinobu held her chin to raise her head and when hey are already looking at each others eyes the girl found a concerned face. "there's nothing to apologize.. she's not doing it because of you, she's doing it by her choice"Shinobu said with a soft reassuring smile. "please defeat her in the upcoming event and give her a proper punishment because i know that if you do... then she'll.. she might realize her mistakes and stop.." The girl said with a begging look on her face. "You know her more than i do, so that's what I'll do. I'll defeat her and stop her.." Shinobu said. "I know more than you all do, but I'm sorry I can't betray her more than i already did" she said, once again bowing her head making Shinbou sighs. "it's no big deal.. because soon, everyone will be able to know everything she had done" Shinobu said with a smile before excusing her self to the girl and waving her hand as she continue to run.

the girl was left there in shocked. she was expecting Shinobu to slap her and force her to tell what she knows about Ume but no.. nothing like what's on her imagination happen, for her.. she once again met the old Ume she knows, the Ume who become her best friend that doesn't care for her anymore. "I'm sorry U-chan.. I'm sorry for not being able to do anything to stop. now you'll have to be punish for everything.." She said to her self as she grip the clothe on her left chest.

[Min'na-san!!~ wahh I missed you all! how are you guys doing? I hope you're healthy and strong.  I'm BACK!~ thanks to all your comments that I ended up writing again!.... THANK YOU ALL!!~]

Just want to answer someone's question, "Shirayuki-san, Why did you asked your readers to be more talkative?" they asked. So my answer to that question is, I've asked you guys to be more talkative because for me as a writer, Comments are more valuable than votes, why? Because comments are the one that gives us/me an Idea on how am I going to write the next Chapter of a story. I won't say much but yeah I love your comments than your votes, But I do appreciate your vote so thank you!!~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 1.9K 101
A continuation of the first book ~ ĤŐŤ ÁŃĨMĔ ĞÚŶŚ ÊñjÖý :) ⚠️ωâ®ñÎñg - mâý çÖñtâÎñ â lÖt Öf hâωtñÊ$$ ⓘ ⓓⓞⓝ'ⓣ ⓞⓦⓝ ⓐⓝⓨ ⓞⓕ ⓣⓗⓔⓢⓔ ⓟⓘⓒⓢ
16.4K 487 7
"I think we came to the wrong pizzeria bros."
28.5K 795 28
Love for the slayers seems impossible; you'll never know when the other will die and leave you in the cruel world's wake. Watch Giyuu and Shinobu acc...
603K 36.6K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...