I only see you

soo_loves_shu1849 tarafından

"When you fall in love with someone, there are no specific reasons." Hello guys, this is my first ever fanfic... Daha Fazla

Beggining.
So it was you?
It hurts so bad.
The first of many heartbreaks.
Maybe you're not for me.
Move on.
New crush.
Are you jealous?
What am I gonna do?
New couple.
After effects.
Maybe it's love.
Doubts.
You love me?
Girl of my dreams.
Safest place on earth. [M]
I trust you.
Clear feelings.
Unexpected.
Choose what's right.
Downfall.
I'M SCREAMINGGGGG (not an update)
Do I have to forget you?
Keep fighting, love.
Truth untold.
The end?
Lost memory.
Back to the past.
The heart never forgets.
I love you unconsciously.
Drunk in love.
Change of plans. (M)
Advices (not an update)
Ex vs. Girlfriend
"I love you."
I belong to you. (M)
I only see you.
New boookkkk!!!!!

Come back to you.

2.1K 77 81
soo_loves_shu1849 tarafından

Shuhua's POV

Today I'm gonna surprise Chungha unnie at her house, we are on our 6th monthsary, time really flies. I prepared a bouquet, some dishes that I cooked with Soojin unnie's help and other dishes that I ordered because they were so hard to prepare at home so, why do I have to struggle if I can have them already done?

Later Yuqi is gonna bring the cake because I couldn't bring them all with me, I'm hella small you know?

I was currently at the backyard hiding and I could see from the window that my beautiful girlfriend was in the kitchen preparing some food. Is she cooking something for our monthsary too? So sweet. I could never ask for a better girlfriend, I love her so much.

I decided to call her, once she will answer I will make her look towards the window of the backyard and surprise her. I'm really nervous.

I dialed her number waiting for her to pick up. Yes!  She picked up.

*at the phone*

•Hey love, happy 6th monthsary• C

•Hey babe, happy 6th monthsary to you too• S

•Mwohae? (What are you doing?)• C

•Nothing just chilling at home what about you?• S

•I'm at the company at the moment.• C

•At the company?• S

•Yes babe, I'm practicing for my new single• C

•Why? Do you need anything?• C

•No, just wanted to know what were you doing.• S

•Oh ok babe, listen I have to hang up because the choreographer is calling me. Call you later love. Love you.• C

•Ok, love you too.• S

"Did she just lie to me?" I thought.
Maybe she did it on purpose, maybe she wants to surprise me that's why she lied.

I got more excited and texted Yuqi.

-Yuqi ya- S

-Yo bro, do I need to bring the cake?- Y

-Yes, but let's change the plan. When you're here don't come to the backyard, just enter from the main door and surprise her, then I will come in. Ok?- S

-Yes boss. How can you be that sweet to her and to me you're an asshole?- Y

-Are you my girlfriend?- S

-Jeez.- Y

-Hurry your ass up, and thank you too.- S

-Did you just thank me?- Y

-Just come here stupid.- S

-Alright, on my way.- Y

Sometimes she can be really annoying but I'm happy and thankful that I have a friend like her.

After 5 minutes someone arrived, a guy with a bun. Wait I know him, he is Wood oppa, Chungha Unnie's dancer. Maybe she called him to help her bring the dishes to my house.

I watched them and suddenly he approached her from behind holding her waist. What the hell?!

I didn't barge as I wanted to see what more would he do. After holding her by her waist, Chungha unnie even smiled and turned around. She put her arms behind his neck and kissed him. What the actual fuck?

I was left froze and started to get angry but I couldn't move.

Suddenly Yuqi appeared with the cake.

<<Surpri- Unnie!>> Yuqi shouted.

<<Yuqi! What are you doing here?>> Chungha unnie said breaking the kiss and wiping her lips quickly.

Yuqi didn't respond and looked at my direction. Chungha unnie followed her gaze then turned around.

As she saw me she looked shocked and covered her mouth. Wood oppa was nervous rubbing his hair.

I was petrified, the bouquet and the dishes fell as I lost the grip. She rushed to me opening the door of the backyard.

<<Babe I can explain.>> Chungha unnie said nervous.

<<Explain what?>> I said coldly

<<Explain how you cheated on me IN FRONT OF ME on our 6th monthsary?>> I continued raising my voice with teary eyes.

<<Shuhua wait, calm down so we can->> She said crying but I interrupted her.

<<Calm down? You want me to calm down?>>

<<How can I do that after seeing my girlfriend flirting, no. Not flirting. You weren't even doing that. You have been doing this for a long time since you are already used to his touches don't you?>> I said raging.

<<No it's not like that, I'm just->> Chungha unnie said but I interrupted her again. I was fuming and I couldn't let her talk.

<<I even prepared all this for you, I stayed all night up doing this just for you. And this is what I get?>> I screamed at her and all she could do was just cry. I paused to catch my breath.

<<I don't want to see you anymore.>> I said and as I was ready to leave she held my wrist.

<<Love please don't leave me, I won't do that never again, just please don't breakup with me. I love you, I really do.>> She said kneeling.

<<You love me? You first go and kiss someone else then you come to me and say you love me? How long have you been doing this? Huh?>> I said with my eyes puffed.

<<It was just recently, I got attracted and I couldn't control it. It was just physical and nothing->> Chungha said.

<<You couldn't control it? What the hell is this? Are you even listening to yourself? You have a fucking girlfriend for God's sake. You're in a relationship, yet you go and kiss someone else. Was I in a relationship with a whore all this time?>> I said and suddenly Wood oppa came between us.

<<Pay some respect to her, even if she's your girlfriend, she's still older than you.>> He said.

Wow he is really something.

<<Wood stop. Don't butt in.>> Chungha unnie said pulling his arm. After seing that, I suddenly ran towards him and punched him causing him to fall on the ground and Yuqi rushed to me and pulled me.

<<Shuhua stop.>> Yuqi said.

<<You even have the audacity to talk? After what you did? You just ruined our fucking relationship you asshole. Do you know that?>> I said to Wood oppa and Chungha unnie grabbed me crying.

<<Shuhua please stop. Let's fix this ok?>> she said sobbing.

<<You just waisted 6 months. You told me I had you heart, that it was mine, remember? I gave myself to you, I even told you what I went through despite of being so hard for me to say it and you said that you would take care of me.. but I guess you're not capable of it.>> I said looking at her without emotions.

<<Love please..>> She said

<<Don't call me like that ever again. We are done. I don't want to see you anymore.>> I said lastly before leaving with Yuqi following me.

Yuqi's POV

The tension in the car was high, last time I saw Shuhua like this was when Soojin unnie told us that she had a boyfriend.

Shuhua was spacing out, without expression almost numb. You couldn't tell what she was thinking by looking her in the eyes.

<<Let's have a drink somewhere.>> She suddenly blurted out.

<<Shuhua ya, we can't. We have practice tomorrow.>> I said to make her reflect.

<<I have to, I need to. Even if you don't drink I don't care.>> She said to me.

<<Shuhua ya..>> I said almost whispering.

<<Yuqi please, just let me. I really need to forget everything even just for today.>> Shuhua said almost begging me. I couldn't do anything at this moment. She was looking so miserable and if this was the only way to make her cheer up even just a little then be it.

*at the bar*

We were at the VIP room of a bar, so we had full privacy and no one could bother us.

Shuhua never drank this much. She was already at the 10th glass of whisky yet she seemed sober but wasted at the same time.

<<Shuhua ya, don't you think you're exagerating a little? You're not used to drink this much.>> I said

<<Just lwet me vie>> She said stuttering the words. Ok my friend was already gone.

<<Ahahaha can you bwerieve? My girlgnend chjeated on mew>> She said laughing and drinking at the same time.

She was really at a bad state.

<<How about you let Chungha unnie explain to you properly?>> I asked her trying to make reflect.

<<Exprain whut? You alleady haerd her, she coudln't controlll it ahahah the fvck was that? A tsunami that can't be stopped? Hahaa bullshit.>> She said almost shouting and drinking.

<<Shh Shuhua, keep it down>> I said trying to make her not raise her voice.

She was already at her 20th glass, her phone kept buzzing, it was Chungha unnie. Everytime the phone rang she turned it off.

I wanted to stop her but I couldn't. I decided to call Minnie unnie, if I called Soyeon unnie she would probably kill me already through phone so.. NOPE.

*on the phone*

•Minnie unnie• Y

•Oh Yuqi ya, where are you?• M

•We are at a bar right now and I need you to come here quickly cause Shuhua is not in a good state• Y

•What do you mean-• M

•Shhh Unnie don't shout! Don't tell anyone for now, just come here alone please, I will explain everything to you when you get here.• Y

•Ok, I'm on my way.• M

Third person's POV

Minnie just got at the bar, and the guard outside the VIP room made her pass.

The eldest saw the maknae laying with her head and her left arm at the table of the bar, waisted.

<<Ya Yuqi ya, what happened? Why is she this wasted?>> Minnie asked the younger member.

<<She saw Chungha unnie cheating on her with her dancer.>> Yuqi said causing Minnie to cover her mouth with her hand.

<<What? On their monthsary?>> Minnie asked.

<<Yeah, that's the worst part.>> Yuqi said sighing.

<<She even stayed all night up just to prepare everything. My poor baby.>> Minnie said rubbing Shuhua's hair.

<<Yeah, we have to get her out of here, she is so waisted.>> Yuqi said to Minnie.

<<Yes, let's go.>> Minnie said as they both took Shuhua's arms and wrapped them on their neck.

*at the dorm*

<<Oh My God, Shuhua.. Guys what happened?>> Miyeon asked all worried.

<<Yuqi what is this? Why is Shuhua like this?>> Soojin asked helping Minnie and Yuqi to make Shuhua lay on her bed.

<<Why did she drink? What's the reason? How could you let her drink Yuqi ah?>> Soyeon said almost nagging the younger member.

<<Me and Shuhua caught Chungha unnie cheating on her with her dancer..>> Yuqi started to explain.

<<What?>> Everyone said.

<<Yes, when I entered her house to bring the cake I saw Chungha unnie and her dancer kissing. Shuhua saw it too because she was looking at her through the window at the backyard to surprise her.>> Yuqi continued to explain.

<<What did Shuhua do at that point?>> Soyeon asked.

<<Chungha unnie rushed to Shuhua to explain but she lost her temper. She shouted at Chungha unnie and punched her dancer. Guys if you could only see her, she was really fuming of anger and she looked miserable. She was emotionless, numb.>>

<<My poor Shuhua.>> Miyeon said looking at Shuhua laying on the bed almost with teary eyes.

Soojin's POV

I can't believe I let Chungha unnie take care of Shuhua. What she did is unforgivable. As we were all talking, someone suddenly knocked on the door.

As Soyeon opened the door, there she was. The bitch that broke Shuhua's heart.

<<What are you doing here?>> Soyeon asked her mad.

<<Soyeon, please let me talk to Shuhua.>> Chungha unnie said.

<<You are not welcome here anymore, you said you would never hurt her yet look at the situation. Also Shuhua doesn't want to talk to you, there's nothing you can do.>> Minnie unnie said.

<<Please, guys let me talk to her, even just for a minute, I have to explain.>> Chungha unnie said desperately.

<<You want to explain?>> I blurted out and everyone looked at me. I suddenly grabbed Chungha unnie's arm and dragged her to Shuhua's room.

<<Look.>> I said and as soon as she saw the youngest she broke down and covered her mouth.

<<Will you be able to explain to her knowing that she is in this state?>> I said making her look at her girlfriend, well ex girlfriend, cause I won't let Shuhua be back with this awful person.

<<You are the cause of this, Shuhua's like this because of you. You broke her heart. You don't deserve her.>> I said glaring at her.

<<You are the last person who can say this. You were the first one who broke her heart. This is none of your business, so don't butt in.>> Chungha unnie said to me. I slapped her and everyone looked at me surprised as I am not this kind of person, but if this is about Shuhua I can be really bitchy.

<<Your situation is way too different from mine, so don't compare it. I wasn't aware of her feelings for me that's why I hurt her unintentionally, but don't worry now that I know how much I love her and how much I care for her, I will make sure that she will stay away from you.>> I said.

<<And you really think that she will come back to you? She loves me and you, you made her suffer really toughly.>> Chungha unnie said raising her eyebrow.

<<I can't assure you that she will come back to me, but she won't come back to you either, that's for sure.>> I said with confidence.

<<Also don't forget that I am her first love and the first love never dies. I will do everything to have her back, so back off. I still can't understand why I let a person like you take care of Shuhua.>> I said lastly before dragging her out and slamming the door on her face.

Here it is guys! A little bit of action and a bitchy Soojin. Everything I wrote abouth Chungha is just pure imagination, so don't hate her 🤣😅 Also I needed to find a way to make them break up so that our ship could sail. I also put Wood, the bun dancer of Chungha hahahah I kinda ship the two of them so yes. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and forgive me for any mistakes 😁😁😁 Stay safe folks🤗

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

54.5K 1.5K 23
Shuhua was about to risk everything, everything!!!, her best friend, her crush. or even falling in love again. Would she tell her or not and what w...
2.2K 69 15
- I would love to spend a date with you - Where Miyeon a music producer, meets an unknown girl which she finds pretty and out of curiosity starts dis...
70.6K 3.4K 41
"You saved me from falling into that deep pit of despair." "You're the tiniest light of hope in the midst of my darkest nights." Started: 05.23.20 En...
4K 225 23
Soyeon, was living the most normal life a university student could at Berkeley Heights. Until she came. Song Yuqi. The social butterfly that quickly...