Jae-Shang And Kyeong:They an...

By JENLISA_ROSE

Kyeong has a feelings into her best friend since he see in first sight.He didn't know what she found it in h... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
AUTHORS NOTE

CHAPTER TWO

4 1 0
By JENLISA_ROSE

"Shang?"

"Hmmmm?"
I feel so deeply.

"Are you ...?"
He repeated again her word of me before.

"Please just directly me Kyeong.Dont make me worst.Make me directly to make me know what are you saying to me?Please..."

"Okay.I directly you now."He down her throat."I directly tell now."He down her throat again.

I think his forboded on his say and tell.I think that.

"Ahmm are you staring me lately while I drag and block my nose that get color comes red?"
He used her romantic and gentleman voice the way I like to her.

When he started to talk again and direct me I feel  forbode and the water of head get bit falling around my head.

"Uhmmm."
I feel like freezing or freezed.I've drowned or down my throat cause of shyness and forbode...

"Shang?Hey Shang?."
He said that with a sweetly smile.Her voice was goodly and better like anyone.Her voice was so kindly.

Oh God! I feel like freezing again.Then
I've down my throat.

I'll downcast in that time so Kyeong look at me so sad.Kyeong was pitiful me when he look at me so sadly.

"Aaah Jae-Shang.What happened to you?"
He said that with pitiful and sadly voice or tone while Im downcast.

"Uhmmm.Just nothing dont bother on me.I'll just...uhmm...forget all about it Kyeong ok."
I'll talk to her with a sad tone voice

"Uhmm okay Shang." He said with sad tone voice also within he hugged that slightly shocked and I feel her love,warmed love and body.
He felt my warm body and he breathed then feel the fresh air.
  He hugged out and we continue walking what place he want to go with him.
Then I was so surprised that he said we go is on the beach where did have a beach house.I was smiled and happy cause I see the beautiful beach that I cannot go after few years I'm going in this beautiful beach.

I hug him and kiss her cheek because of happiness I felt.

He smiled in my area while I'm going near the water of the beach.

A beautiful  white sand beach,clearly and clean water,a coconut trees upon the beach and a beautiful hazy sunshine shining us.

He  smiled again but in my direction, her smile was just like they removing stress and removing any kind life issues when I see her smile.

When I'm with her and to each other was like we have no end.

Our happiness was  so endless,we've so happy when  we will  be together cause all of kind bad things were all forgetting and removed and they changed it to happiness and beautiful things.

My heart was so flattered and full of happiness.

I was happily with him,he makes me happy every time I'm with him.

"Shang?"He called me so I was looking at my back with a sweet smile.
"Yes?"He smiled sweetly at me too.
"Can you come here with me and stay by my side?"He said that in a full of happiness way.Her smile was so definitely,it is fall of meanings.
"Yes ofcourse.Why not?"I said in a full of happiness way too.I feeling so lucky in this day.My heart was full of lights again because of my happiness cause of Kyeong.
He smiled at me sweetly before he talk.
"Thank You Shang."He said that in sweet,romantically,full of happiness and meanings.He smiled at me again,her smile was so good and definitely like his my angel delivered by god.

I smiled at him first before I've talked.
"You Welcome Kyeong."I said that with full of happiness and meanings way.
I really really love him,she's only the girl who felt me like this.Who can appreciated me like this,my love and all of my efforts I'd do to make him happy.I really really like him and love.
Is she like me and love me too?
He smiled at me back.
Kyeong you know what?I really really love you so much and love and I care about you.
I smiled on her direction.

I was came into her area and hug him,his bit shocked but his my smiled and he hugged me too but full of happiness and meanings.He felt my warmed body.
"Thank You Kyeong to making me happy in this day and to the fast few days."I said near of his ear.
"Welcome Shang,You know what Shang I always makes you happy and always makes you smile wherever what happened in my life just remembered that Shang."
He said in romantic way so I smiled and my heart was so very very feels flattered now.
"I still remembered that Kyeong,thank you so much to tell that to me Kyeong."I tell that to him while Im happily hugged him while my head rest on her breast.He smiled while looking upon the beach.

His so smiley while we hug each other.
 Jae-Shang has hug me so I was so happy and his body was warmth and I feel some good sensations around my body.

His being imagined about me and him and he only wake up when I called him while we hug each other on this beach.He smiled before wake up on her fantasies about us.He shock when I called her by on his name and her eyes deeply close and open.
"Kyeong?"I said that while we still hug each other.
"Hmm?Yes Shang?"Is it can you say that you love me and you like me too?
"Let's explore this beach while the hazy sun shining both of us."
Both of us it means Jae-Shang like me and love me too?
We hugged out each other from hugging each other.
"Kyeong?"I called him again cause I see his looking at faraway direction and his mouth was widely opened.
"Yes?Shang?"He deeply closed and open her eyes.
"Are you... thinking anyone or someone like...somebody of them just...want to be with you....?"I sly say that to him.He laughed deeply with a cute  smile on her face and lips.
My mouth cummed deeply like Im going to smile.
"Ofcourse not Shang.Ofcourse we haven't thinking anyone or someone
Jae-Shang."
I smiled at him deeply but sweetly to Kyeong.His my friend after all so I was so very comfortable at him.
"Okay Kyeong."I sly said that to him.
He laughed silently like but I see on her appearance's and expression that his so happy too much.

I was walking at the beach when I goes near to the sand where did the water reach it.
I was walking happily to the sand that where did water reach it.

Kyeong  was smile at my back and laughed silently  while he watched me go all over and out over the sand where did water reach it but I probably obviously that his so happy on this day.

"Kyeong!"
He laughed deeply and silently when I called him so his like bettee known it.
Her heartbeats fast,her cheeks warmth and his like blushing when I look at her her throat down in a simple way I called him.
He apparently look at the sand longer in a meanwhile.
Shang was called me,is she means,hmm is that mean she want me too?
"Kyeong!"I called him again upon the beach.
He waked up from thinking and he deeply close and opened her eyes before he answered me.
"Yes,Shang?!"He shouted on me,he put her left hand on her hand when he shouted me upon the beach.
I was look at her for a mean time minute before I answered at her shouted  on me.
"Can you come there?!"I back shouted at her."in my area."I sweetly peaceful say but he didn't hear it because it was so peaceful I say at him.
He smiled first before he happily shouted me.
"Yes Shang,ofcourse I didn't make you alone in your area,"
"Huh?"
"Ofcourse I'd come there Shang, wherever you are."
I smiled on her direction cause on that he tell on me.

He walked going at me then he put her hand on my shoulder and get front on her faced.
He smiled while look at me while her left hand was in my on shoulder.
"You know what Shang,"he started say then he put her right hand also in my one shoulder so he both hold my shoulder while we've front each other."I'd...I'd..."he breathed out her breath."I'd?What?"I said in a good way."I know we have important thing he want to tell me that he wouldn't because of a biggest reason after all.
"I'd look in that view that was so beautiful."He look and he teach it the view that so far to us.
"Ahh.Yeah that was nice and beautiful.So your 4right Kyeong."
Right Shang?Like were right for each other and for us?I guess that was mean she say on me.
"Yes Shang that was truly....beautiful like you."
"What did you say about me?Uhmm I mean on me?"
"Uhmm."Her mouth deeps."I said that...that was truly beautiful view Shang."
"Ooh.Like what?"
Like you
He smiled at me while he still holding my shoulders.
"Like the...like the...uhmm...like the sun was shining down to us."
"Ooh.I was thinked the like you is you said."
He smiled like laughed silently and he put her left hand in my hair then he moved her hand slowly on my hair.

We're in the sad where did the water reach it the sand.
"You know what Shang whatever you heard on me it was mistaken you heard on me its not your mistake cause you always the right."He smiley tell that to me.
I smiled at him then he kiss at the top of my head then hug me while her chin is in my top of my head.

After all his my bestfriend so I couldn't make her worst because of something he do on me.

His a good man and gentle I felt that on him.

He still hug me and his chin are still at my the top of my head.

I felt that his like kissing my head  again while he place his hand at the side of my head.
He place her right arm at my waist,I couldn't break that he do on him cause I know he do that because I am her bestfriend.He was only cared about me as my bestfriend.

He was really really good as my bestfriend after all.

In all mans I encountered that became as my bestfriend he was the different at all of them.

We happily together in this beach while we laughed together while we back and out to the sand that waters of the sea or water of the beach can reach it.

A moment that will never forget of someone else.

While we laughed together he hold my hand without any asking of me that's why I stop laughing.He first stop
when he hold my hand.When he currently hold my hand I was shocked and look at her.

I was so forboded what he can do on me.
"Shang?"My throats down.
"Y-Yes,K-Kyeong?"I said that in shy voice tone and my throats down again.
He placed her one hand through right side of my hair.He hold first my both hand after that he hold down my left hand and he placed her hand through my right side hair.
I was so forboded what he can do on me

Kyeong whats is this?What can you do on me?Did you bring touched me?
I asking myself.

He look at me so shining and he staring me.He look at my eyes while he stammering.

He sweetly slowly moved her hand around my right side hair.

I was so forboded what did Kyeong do on me.
Shang I just want to know you,I wanna be with you.
I see him cries and her throats down thats why I was shocked and I wipe her eyes water by my back of my hand.
"Are you okay?"He cries and her throats down gain."What happened why are you crying?"It's obviously in my voice the worrying.I place my one hand in her right cheek.
I see her expression like her amazed and he stops crying.
"Anything bad that I can do?"I ask while I holding her right cheek.
"No Shang.It's nothing I only touched."
"From what?"He removed her hand around my hand and also to my right side hair.
"From your cute faced."
I was so amazed and mixed with shockness.I know that,that way he said or tell to me that he didn't mean that word that he touched from my cute face.
I known that he had other mean but I couldn't understand.

He faraway walking on me,his crying while he faraway on me.
He wipe her eyes water by the back of her hand.
I know Jae-Shang didn't answer me anymore cause he dont like me anymore.
"Kyeong!"I called shouted of him but he didn't look at me.
He continued to walk faraway from me.

I want to run over him but I can't moved from this place.
My both legs has like glued from this placed,I can't moving.

Many time I called him by shouting her name but he didn't look at me even in only once.

He going to the exit way of the beach while crying then he leaves me alone from this place.

In that case I only sitting throughout the sand were the water of the beach reach it.

I was so sad and curious why he looks apparently like that.Is it I can hurt her,her feelings.

I was only look faraway the sea,the direction that he was told me that he catches her attention and my attention.

While I still can't moving from the place I went,like Im freezing and like my both legs was glued through the sand.

I looks so paralized and traumatic in this case.

I sit on this sand,I was looks like dramatic,my expression has on it.Why he leave me alone there?

Kyeong was in the street he walked all over along them.

While me still there from this place on this beautiful paradise beach that he camed it on me.

I was so peacefully down my chin around from my both legs I straight up to the sand but my foot was still in sand.

I just hear the peacefully moving of the water of the beach that can reach my feet.

I was so calmly peace in this case that Im being like so suffering.
What happened to Kyeong?Is it anything bad that I can do....of her?
He delivered me from this place then he leave me alone there for what?

Im so suffer in this case,Anything that I can do that I mean to hurt him and her feelings?

The sun getting down through the sea and the night was nearly came so I decided to going home.

I'm walking too like Kyeong cause we walk together went going here but there's me walking alone going home along the streets.
"Im home."I've said but no one talk to me then I find people so my eyes moved to our house.
When Im moved my eyes,I stop moving my eyes when I see apparently my brothers using their cellphones to our house as we entered.

They usit over the white sofa,they feel chilling while they will all busy to use their cellphones while me Im still to our door,I still hold the lock or doorholder of our door.
I was wincing slight at them.
Aaah,No one of them could to talk to me?
Aaah so unfair unless of Kyeong.
Kyeong doesn't do me like this anymore but except this time.What's wrong with her?
Aah my brothers was couldn't...cause their busy of their cellphones.
I wanna now closed the door then Im going upstairs.

Hmmm,a fragrance perfume with sweetly aroma smell.
My brother JK look at her back then he see me and he smiled at me.
"Shang your home."He happily said that on me that's why I smiled at him.
My other elder brothers look at and they will shocked when they seems me while holding their phone to the sofa.
"Shang."My elder brother Taes was so energized say my name.
Just like his so feel a very excitement on her little sister and that's me because I am her little sister."Your home."
"Yeah Im home Elder brother Taes."I was energized say that on my brother.
"Uhmm just rest their or just go upstairs to rest on your room.I guess your really really tired."My Elder brother Yoon said that on me like in a sad tone voice but actually not.
"Yeah."My Elder brother Nam told it.
"Okay Elder brothers."

They get back their attentions on their cellphones while Im going upstairs.
"Just rest Shang."My elder brother Jk remember me.
"Yes brother I'll just rest."
"Good."My seven brothers said through the sofa so I apparently smiled.

I was now in my room now,Im lying on my bed while holding my two cheeks and look at pink walls through my room.

I was just thinking about Kyeong,my bestfriend.I was thinking why he cries over me before,when will in the beach.

I was thinking in what he mean when he say that he was touched,from my cute face?
Is he really did mean it?Or is it another reason why he cry before?

I was so looks like lonely suffer on this case,on this night.

It's really six o'clock at night,it was already almost one hour passed but I still holding my two cheek.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243 16 16
*Content Introduction* In the spring of her thirties, Eun Jiyeon decides to divorce her husband of three years, Cha Minwoo, and dreams of a new start...
2.5K 219 28
Every single person, at least once in their school life would have had this strong feeling of love for a person who is more appropriately known to yo...
18.4K 1.9K 51
"It's over between us!" "The love? It might be over for you, but it never was over for me!" "You are a playboy! You never actually wanted me!" "You...
346 21 22
"Do you even think we can be considered just friends after all of this?" He asked squeezing my hand, while we are hardly breathing after the heated s...