RIDE OR DIE, Takers(AJ fanfic)

Galing kay wanderwall16

✨ C O M P L E T E D ✨ //This story is a personal remaking and alteration of the movie TAKERS// ... Higit pa

CAST!!✨
Who Am I?
'The Twilight Exit'
Gold Green Eyes And A Whirlwind Of Lies.
Follow Me To Stranger Lands
I'll Ride With You, Till I'm Part Of The Crew.
Murdering Gloom
Uterior Motives And Planting Explosives
Fight Or Flight Baby
Of Lilacs And Black.
An Evanescent Phenomenon
Craving Chaos
Ferris Wheel Of Speculation
Little Ray Of Pitch Black
Hellish Poisons
Russian Roulette And Twisted Bets
Your Ineffable Ways
The Crescent Moon
Blurry Nights
Up In The Sky
Somewhere Only We Know
Tainted Glories
Maze Of Madness
Bang! Bang! The Gun Sang
Hospital Blues
Crooked Smiles
Castle By The Sea
Emerald Envelopes
You And Me
Stranger Things
Spectacularly Broken
Startling Silences
Deliriously Devious
Darker Than Obsidian
Man with the emerald ring
The Last Tide
Trials of Green: 1
Trials of Green: 2
Fiery and Sweet

Ride Or Die

723 22 21
Galing kay wanderwall16

The tears had finally stopped, I just-i couldn't anymore. I started looking around for something- anything that could cut through metal. But nothing could, I was searching in vain. Lily had started to gain consciousness. She was moaning and moving. But they must be too far now. Long gone, with him.

Now that they'd taken AJ, I realised how much I loved him. I can't just let him go. I need to find him. I can't just let him die or give himself up. And I certainly cannot let Ghost live. All that anger and pain and sadness of my brother was because of him. My brother wasn't weak. He was strong and he wanted to do the right thing. Now I'd do right by him. For him, for AJ.

"Lily! Get up. Help me! They've taken AJ! Please Lily, I know it's hard. But you have to help me." I pleaded.

She moaned in response and tried to get up. But lost control and fell back onto the nearby ledge. She held it and moved forward to me. I was tied by the bed. She came and sat down and looked at me with guilt and sadness.

"I-I'm sorry Lilah. I didn't...know...this would happen. It's all....my fault.." she cried. She must be in immense pain.

"It's okay, it's okay. Just help me save him. I need to save him. I can't-I love him Lily," I said, my voice cracking.

She seemed as if she was just slapped back to reality. She became more alert and normal as she tried to look around to see if there was anything that cut through the chain.

"I'll go down and get someone," she said and got up all wobbly.

"Lily, I don't know if that's a great idea."

"Well Delilah, it's the only way I can see you get out of those rusty manacles?" She said, leaning against a wall for support.

"I-" But before I could get another word out the door to the room opened and in stepped Yelena.

Lily was taken aback, she tried to attack her, but instead fell and twisted her ankle.

"Yelena-"

"Hey babe. You don't seem so good." She said smiling.

"Yelena, past disputes aside. It's AJ on the line now. I know you did what you did because you love him. And I love him too. Just let me save him. Please, he's all yours after that. Just let me save him. I promise I-" but she cut me off yet again, by shocking me. She walked till the bed rest and freed me from the chains. She had the key to the lock.

"What-"

"Don't be so startled princess, I'm helping you. Because I- respect you. I had the chance to be you, with AJ and the takers. But I threw it away. I loved him. But now all he sees and ever will see is you. I don't want that. I want someone who only ever sees me. And you taught me that. Plus I bow down to your battle skills," She said raising a brow. "We will never speak of this again. Now go. Go save him. For the both of us. Go."

I didn't have to be told twice. I grabbed my bag and ran down as fast as I could to save him.

Save the love of my life...
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Lily's old sedan was parked right in front of me. And inside sat Jake. He stepped out and ran towards me when he saw me come down.

"Lilah! Gosh are you okay? Where's Lily?" He asked, his face a tomb of worry.

"She's coming, I need to go Jake. I'm taking the car." I said and tried to rush in and start moving.

But he grabbed me and stopped me from going.

"No, we'll go together. John's already on his way there with G. Willow and Jesse have gone to get Rene. They're off to a safe house. And you, me and-LILY!" He raised his voice distracted when he saw her coming down clutching to the walls.

"Oh baby are you okay?" He said, she was in his arms. He'd ran and scooped her up.

"I'm fine, we need to get going Jake. AJ-"

"I know I-here let me help you in." He said.

I was already in the driver's seat by the time they came. None of them said a word. Jake sat behind and Lily ahead.

It was twilight now, the sky was that perfect purple-pink shade with glittering stars here and there.

I reminisced that time when AJ had stopped his convertible on an evening the twin of this one, to show me his tattoos.

I remembered his beautiful gold hair, and how I so craved to touch it. How I feared I was falling too fast, too deep.

But I'd do it all again. All and more. If it meant to be with him. With him.

I then pressed the pedal and the car raced to where my heart was. Beating beyond measure.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

AJ's pov:

Was that the last time I would see her? In retrospect I realised I was not ready. I was not ready to lose her. I wasn't ready to never feel her touch. Or look at her when the early rays of sunlight danced upon her skin. I was not ready to forget the exact colour of her eyes. With a universe of shades of warmth and honey and light. I was not ready to never kiss her again. I was not ready to call our kiss, a last kiss.

But I knew I'd do it again if I had to. I'd do it all again, if it meant she'd live.

"What's your plan Ghost? What do you want with me?" I asked in a monotone.

We were in an XUV. Ghost in the front with a driver and I at the back with two Russians I'd never seen before.

"Boy, we'll put you to use. If you pass, you live. As easy as that. But I doubt it, she's pretty much ruined you." He sighed sarcastically.

"Don't worry Ghost. A deal's a deal. Keep your end. I'll keep mine."

"I still can't believe, you sold youself. Taker." He grinned.

I just stayed quiet, we were going to the airport. If there was any chance I'd survive. I'd fight. But if we take off that plane. Without the takers interference. I would have to live with it.

"Ah we are here," Ghost said happily.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Delilah's pov:

"Take the left. We're headed for the airport." Said Jake.

"Airport? They're going to take a public flight?" I asked with shaky breath.

"No, Ghost has a jet. John said if they leave they'll vanish. This is our only chance."

"Do you think John and G must have reached?" Asked Lily.

"I don't know babe." Jake answered morosely.

"This all went so wrong. The money is gone. AJ is-" but he didn't get to finish his sentence.

We were possibly a turn away from the airport, when a dark black car blocked our way. We were on a common deserted LA road. And there was nothing we could do.

Jake and Lily busted out guns from God knows where. And I just sat shocked out of my wits.

Three men came out of the car, all armed. Two of them looked tall and of heavy build. The third seemed to linger behind. He had a familiar way about him. As if I'd known him.....

"Delilah stay behind us. You're not armed." Lily said with a death stare.

The men stood infront of our car, maybe inches away. Waiting for us to come out.

"Come on, let's deal with this shit," Jake whispered.

We all got out and stood together.

"Who are you?" Lily asked.

"Gokor," said the first.
I'd seen him before too. How had I not known. He was one of the Russians, Ghost had met up with at that place...

"We were given orders dearie. Unfortunately this will be your last catfight." He said and all hell broke loose.

I felt Jake push me back as the gunshots flew. I got slammed to the back of the car. My ear drums were bursting. I couldn't help them. I can't do anything.

I tried to look at what was happening, but the shots flew everywhere....

I could hear Lily screaming, and Jake giving her directions. I could hear one of the Russians laughing and the other cussing. I could hear my heart beating fast and furiously. I needed to get to that airport. I needed to get to him.

A sudden rush of stupid bravery took over me and I was about to make a run for it, when a pair of veiny hands clasped my shoulders and pushed me right back.

He kneeled down to where he'd pushed me and breathed in.

He was slimmer and fully covered, his face masked. He was the same man who led Lily and I to our room at the hotel.

"You need to get out of here. Now. There's a back way. The pad where Ghost's jet is standing, is not far away." He said, he was trying very hard to accent his voice. To put on a facade. To hide himself from me.

But how could I not know him? I spent so much time, laughing, bullying and loving him.

How could I not know him..

"You..you....what?" But he put a hand on my face. He could see I was overwhelmed and drained and broken.

"I'm sorry Leila. There's no time to explain. I can only hold them off so long. Run."

He better explain later.

I nodded. He let his hand slide from my mouth and gestured me to wait.

A few minutes later. It seemed like nothing had changed. The gunshots, the screaming, the reverie of fear and anger still afoot.

"Don't worry, I'll finish her off behind. Her boyfriend shouldn't see her die now should he?" I heard the accented voice call.

Then Lily confused yet sure, was by my side. Her eyes wide with worry.

"Listen to me Delilah. Go back this road. There a path a narrow path through the back. It leads you straight to the trees near the pad. Run and you'll reach in minutes. Jake and I'll be fine. He will help." She said and I knew who she was talking about.

I didn't have words to say anymore. All I wanted, needed was AJ. I was saving up all my energy for him.

I nodded again and got up to run. But she held my hand and put her gun in it.

"You need this." I tried to say.

"Use it well." She said, ignoring my words.

I pursed my lips. What was I doing? I was holding a gun.

"Delilah, remember when I said it was too late for me with jake. And that you should escape while you can. I was wrong. The thing is....he never forced me to stay. He always told me the truth. I chose to stay Lilah. Because I love him. And I always will. Even if I had to do it all over again. I'd always stay." She said and nudged me forward.

I didn't say a word, but we both understood.

I ran as fast as I could. I ran too him. To fight for him. For the man I loved. For the man I'd always love.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
AJ's pov:

"You've got to kidding me," Ghost said cursing every curse he'd ever known.

See standing before his jet, in a black shining XUV were my family. The takers.

John, G, Jesse and Willow.

Willow and Jesse were in a safe house? Weren't they? I thought to myself.

Jesse looked a bit bloody and ruffed up. John had his injured arm in wraps, G looked angry and tired at the same time and Willow looked beyond murderous.

"What the bloody fuck are they doing here? I thought you'd taken care of them?", Ghost asked nobody in particular.

But the Russian next to me answerd, "Yes, the police had arrived, but they had fled. And all in different directions. I thought the hotel thing was more important."

"Ya think you dumb fuck?" Ghost said turning around pointing a gun to the guys head.

"Don't talk to my men like that Ghost," said the driver.

"Stop the car, Sergei." Ghost hissed.

The car stopped meters away from the takers. And everybody got out.

Sergei whispered, "Chertovski zhalkaya situatsiya, mal'chikov."
(Damn pathetic situation, boys)

I smirked and got out. Ghost had his revolver to my head. And yet I was blissfully unconcerned.

My guys were here, I felt alive and ready.

"Try to take one step forward, takers? And your boy here will not be able to even take his last." Ghost yelled.

"Took how long too cook that up in your head Ghost?" John exclaimed.

Ghost snickered and fired aimlessly at the takers. They didn't budge, not even Willow. I was impressed.

"Ah plan in wasting your bullets for us? What a good boy." Willow said.

What had gotten into these people? They were like batman, superman, wonderwoman and Jesse today.

"Protivnyye pederasty," Shouted one of the two idiots next to Sergei.
(Nasty buggers)

"Bezmozglyye idioty s zhelaniyami smerti? Are you?" Screamed back Willow.
(Brainless Bimbos with death wishes?)

Jesse seemed downright shook.

"When did you learn Russian?" He asked her.

"Dated a Russian douche once. Picked up some things." She said back.

He now looked at her as if he had found God.

The Russians seemed angrier and redder.

"It's going down for real gentlemen. Give us AJ. Or face all my anger. And Ghost you know there's a lot in there," G boomed.

"Fuck you G. You are a backstabber." Ghost said.

"A backstabber? After all you did? Huh Ghost? With Naomi? And then with the heist? You rat us out? You fucking steal our money. And you call me a back stabber?"
G said with pure hatered.

"You gave up on ME!" Ghost's voice drowned everything else. "You left me to die! You must shit well pay."

"You were surrounded God damn it. There was no way you'd come out alive. Okay Ghost? You got your share. We bloody let you back in. After all you did." John said.

"You're a psychopath," Jesse said.

And Ghost seemed to loose it then. He fired straight at Jesse. Who would have been a goner. If Willow hadn't shoved him away.

"Never call a psychopath, a psychopath," Ghost said. "How many times to tell you?"

John stared firing as well, he took one Russian out. The others fled for cover. G was firing like a madman. And Willow was tackling Sergei, who was coming for Jesse.

I slipped away to a side. And looked at John. He looked back through all the mess and maze of gunshots.

In one swift move he slid a gun to me. I grabbed it and started aiming at Ghost.

I didn't know what was happening, all I was trying to get was a clear shot. I was behind a big wooden cargt box. And the takers were hiding behind the jet firing crazily. The Russians were behind the car now and Ghost was taking cover behind a truck.

Shots were being fired and everyone was moving too much. I aimed and fired but missed Ghost by inches everytime.

Then I got my chance with him. He was still, I could only see half of him. But I had enough of a shot at his back. I clicked the gun ready. And as I was about to let the bullet fly. I realised what he was doing.

G was standing on a clear path firing at Sergei. It was a perfect chance. With one shot, G would have his brain holed through. I tensed and everything rushed through me. Memories of G, of him being a mentor and a brother. He'd taught me how to be a taker, yes. But he'd also taught me how to trust, to survive, to live to love.

And I knew what I had to do. There was only one way I could prevent it. Only one way G would survive.

G was not far away from me. I could see from Ghost's tensed muscle movements, what he was going to do.

And in one movement. One terrible, dangerous moment, I called out G's name the loudest I could. And dashed towards him, slamming into him. Just as I heard the gun free the bullet.

I knew I was hit.

I could feel the pain, I saw G look at me with guilt and anger and frustration and love.

I could feel my blood trickle down, I could feel my body shocked by the sudden hit. Could feel my life hit.

And I knew I was dying when I saw her far by the trees at the end of the pad.

Beautiful and glorious as always.
Brown hair flying.

I breathed out one word before I saw nothing but darkness.

"Delilah".
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hey y'all I know this update was soooo late, but times have been tough lately. And i was feeling uninspired. But i want to finish this book. Because honestly I love it. And I cannot thankyouu enough for all the votes and comments and love. Honestly y'all are my ride or die. Lol. Some more comments to make me feel happy please? I love y'all.
Xoxo💜✨💫

PS: New update soon!🙈

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

112K 2.4K 14
Hey! So I'm sure you hear this a lot but this is my first fanfiction so please don't judge :) Here is the summary: You are a 20 year old beautiful wo...
23.2K 349 10
'Oh who is she, Oh who is she, 𝐀 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐲 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲' When college students Ethan Landry And Amelia Cooper get closer and with Amelias past expe...
25.9K 611 42
Hop in to the adventure of Team 6 exploring and making friends in their journey. And of course being goof balls and blow shit up.
44.3K 588 54
Story about a boy an girl being friends could there friendhship become more both going to the caregiver an little school. There will he some smut be...