Path to Destiny

By lovely-lights

A country divided by two. Lamia Sphinx The two countries have lived in peace till they both faced a dilemma... More

intro
Lamia [1]
Sphnix [1]
Lamia[2]
Sphnix [2]
Sphnix [3]
Lamia [2]
Sphnix [3]
Lamia [3]
Sphnix [4]
Lamia [4]
Sphnix [5]
Lamia [5]
Sphnix [6]
Lamia [6]
Sphnix [7]
Lamia [7]
Sphnix[8]
Lamia [8]
Sphnix [9]
Lamia [9]
Sphnix [10]
Lamia [10]
Sphnix [11]
Lamia [11]
Sphnix [12]
Lamia [12]
Sphnix [13]
Lamia [13]
Sphnix [14]
Lamia [14]
Sphnix [15]
Sphnix [15.5]
Lamia [15]
Sphnix [16]
Lamia [16]
Sphnix [17]
Lamia [18]
Sphnix [18]
Author's Note
Sphnix [19]
Lamia [19]
Sphnix [20]
Lamia [20]
Lamia [21]
Not an update but....
Sphnix [22]
Lamia[22]
Endymion
Authors Note

Sphnix[21]

4.4K 193 55
By lovely-lights

Did not proofread

King Jungkook was sitting in the middle of the Lamia's living corridors. His thoughts went back the women that stole his heart. His hearts beat rapidly thinking about their next step, and how the people will react. But the last week, Jisoo and Namjoon have been tracking down anybody who that was born a Lamia but now live in Sphnix and anybody born as a Sphnix and lives in the Lamia. And the numbers were more than expected. It was not a lot but still it was a decent amount of people.

In total about 50 people on each side.

Today he was going back to the Sphnix side and speak to his people and Queen Lalisa will do the same. And in a week we would have our city councilmen meet each other and that will be the a step closer.

Both Lalisa and I knew this was going to take some time. We were willing to be patient but we were now going to start a family and we wanted our people to understand we are all one.

A surprise peck brought Jungkook out of his thought. He looks up to see his beautiful queen with a smile. He held her hand and pull her on his lap. He sign out as he wrap his arms around her.

"You okay?" She ask him.

He nod his head. "I hate leaving you."

He notices a little pout, "Well we will be able to stay together soon."

"I know, but it still doesn't suck leaving you."

She held his face so they were looking each other in the eye. His eyes held sadness, while hers held hope. It was like she was transferring some hope to him, he smile.

"I love you." He whispers.

She smiles widely, "And I love you too." She gives him a a kiss.

They heard footsteps in the hallway and knew people were coming in. They separate each embrace and stood up, to greet the others.

Namjoon, Jimin, Princess Rose, Jisoo and V were at the door.

"The car is ready." Namjoon tells Jungkook.

Jungkook gave Lisa a finally kiss goodbye. "I'll see you soon. Be careful and make sure you take care of our little one."

She nods her head. "I will."

He walks away, with BamBam and Namjoon following him.

V stood next to Jisoo with a smile. He kisses her cheek and said goodbye as well.

Jimin was the last to say goodbye to Princess Rose. You can see the pain in each other. From the outside Jimin and Rose probably love each other as much as The Queen and King. In their story, it was love at first sight. So their love and trust was strong.

Rose didn't hide how much she would miss him, while Jimin stayed strong for her and told her they will see each other soon. Once they depart Rose walked away from the living corridors and into her room.

Jimin finally got into the car, with a sign of defeat as he close his eyes. He didn't want to leave Rose, especially when she shows her vulnerable side.

"So this is how Yoongi feels." Jimin spoke out with his still close.

Jungkook eyes went to Jimin with a confuse look. Jimin felt the king's gaze, so he open his eyes.

"You know having a love that you can truly be with. Always walking away from one another. Suppressing their feeling and hoping that things will change."

Jungkook looks away from Jimin.

"At least, for us, we have hope. Their story is different from ours." Jimin finishes.

The ride back to the Sphnix was long and quiet. RM was emailing and talking on the phone, getting all the councilmen together and discuss important business. They all set a date for tomorrow to have everyone at the palace.

Jungkook nerves were wilding up, which is unlike him. But he knew the goal and he was doing his best to make sure he doesn't fuck anything up.

When they made it to the Sphnix palace, Princess Jennie was the first to greet them. She was smiling widely at her cousin, Which scared the five men.

"Why is she smiling?" Namjoon asked.

"Should we be worried?" V asked

"Umm King Jungkook, I know I'm you're guard but Princess Jennie scares me. Do you think you can go up first." BamBam ask.

"Yeah, you are the king. I mean it's not a real threat, she's your cousin." Jimin slightly shoves Jungkook towards Jennie.

Jungkook hesitantly walk towards his cousin. Jungkook know he is a king, and he is confident and does not let him intimidate him, but once in a while his cousin Kim Jennie can be very scary especially when he doesn't know what she is thinking. These are rare times but he still does not underestimate her.

"Jennie..." He drags her name out.

Jennie smile widen and he took a step closer toward him. She finally wrap her arm around Jungkook.

"I'm so happy for you! I can't believe you are going to be a dad."

Jungkook tense posture finally relaxes, when he realizes she was just happy. He wrap his arms around her.

"Thank you."

She pulls back, but smacks his arm. Jungkook slightly stumbles back in surprise. "What was that for?"

"You didn't tell me. I had to hear from Rose!" Jennie crosses her arm with a pout.

He gave her apologetic smile. "I'm sorry. What do you want for an apology? A necklace, a new dress, or maybe a car?"

She eyes him suspiciously, "I can have anything?" He nod his head. She uncrossed her arm. "Let me plan the baby shower."

Jungkook eyes widen. "No." He walks away into the palace.

"Why?" Jennie follows.

"You go too far on parties. And you know that."

"But this is a baby shower! You have to go big!" She explains.

"No."

"But wh—"

He stops walking and turns to Jennie. "No Jennie."

"What if I ask Lisa?" Jennie ask with a mischievous smile.

Jungkook narrows his eyes. "If she say yess then I can't stop you." Jennie start to jump, "But If she says no, then that's the end of discussion. That means you and Rose will not go behind our backs and plan something and ambush us. Understand?"

Jennie looks as if she was offended. But she knew as well as he did, that was going to be her plan C if Lisa said no.

She signs out, "Fine." She mumbles out.

Jungkook walk away into his room. He wanted to rest and be prepared for tomorrow when the Councilmen arrive.

The next day, in King Jungkook conference room along with Jimin and Namjoon, there was about 46 other men, who were head men of their area. You can see the nervousness and confusion of why everyone was here. Usually they only all get together like this when their is a new heir or a urgent meeting, which this was.

Namjoon stood up to greet everyone. "Morning men, I thank you all for coming here in such noticed. I think you all know this is unusual. But what we will discuss today is going to be shock, and I believe some of you will protest but what we have plan is not something we take lightly and is something that we believe will be the best for our people. I hope you all take that in consideration." They were whisper and mumbles if confusion. "King Jungkook Will now speak."

Namjoon sat down. Jungkook didn't stand, he sat down and took a breath before speaking.

"I have been in contact with the Queen. Actually she stayed here for two weeks." Before he continued, there was gasp and surprise look.

"When you say Queen, you mean, you're future wife?" One men ask.

Jungkook shook his head. "I mean yes, she is my future wife, but specifically, I mean Queen Lalisa, Queen of the Lamia."

"A Lamia?"

"The Queen Of Lamia?"

"This is an outrage!"

"What does he mean?"

"Isn't that treason?"

"Enough!" Jungkook yells out. His voice vibrates the whole room , which shut everyone up. When he was satisfied, he continued, "Like Namjoon said, I understand this is a shock to you all, but Queen Lalisa and I would like to eliminate the border between our people."

"That's impossible!"

"That's an outrage!"

"You are undoing a law that been around for a century!"

"With all due respect King Jungkook, this is not something that is taking lightly."

Jungkook listened you their protests. He knew this was going to happen. He understands why they are angry, if he was in their shoes, he would agree with them.

"I know. And I would like you all hear my reasoning and before we talk to the people, I would like you all to meet her, and their councilmen as well. Before we talk to our people, I think we need to make we are all on the same page. I trust you men, you helped me lead our people, but I hope you reciprocate that trust to me as well."

By this time, all the men calmed down hearing his words. They can see that King Jungkook wasn't fully forcing them to accept but forcing them to listen and try to understand.

"Namjoon and Jisoo, the Lamia's advisor noticed a few uncertainties in our area and as well as the Lamia side as well. It turns out people have been entering each otter land illegally. We have about 50 Lamia born living in Sphnix and vice versa."

Everyone's became hostile and angry at the news. "And I believe my father didn't want the borders as well."

Jungkook went on to explain everything both Queen Lalisa and him found out from his great grandfather and how the country was split into two. Some men were shock and confuse, and other still didn't seem convinced.

"And you say that Queen Lalisa is speaking to her councilmen as well?" One man ask.

Jimin nod his head. "Yes, and after we will have a meeting with the Lamia Councilmen as well."

"But what will the difference be with your story and your great grandfather's? You two will fight to be Queen and King... unless you two..." his question became to understanding.

Jungkook eyes everyone. "We will be getting marry, once this all approves."

Again everyone was shock and surprised.

"What make you think you can trust them?" One man ask.

"I love her and she loves me." Jungkook answers without hesitation.

Everyone was silence. Jungkook didn't want to hide that. He wanted to make sure this was more than business. This was love.

"Love comes and go. And what happen if it doesn't fall through like great grandfather?"

Jungkook didn't say a word. He looks over to Jimin and Namjoon. They both gave him an encouraging nod.

"It won't fall through. I'm certain our love will be forever." He can still see the uncertainty in the man's eyes. "And she is pregnant with my child."

Again all the men were shock. With all the explanations and details of the meeting, everyone has been cooped up in the conference room for two and half hours. When they thought there wasn't anymore surprise news, this was the biggest surprise to them.

It was a lot to handle and hear. King Jungkook told the maid to bring them their meals so they can calm down a little and digest everything.

After an hour, when their meal was done, King Jungkook walked out of the room, so they can speak. Only Namjoon stayed in the room, to make sure they were not plotting anything.

After another thirty minutes, King Jungkook came back to the room. He sat down waiting for someone to speak.

Mr.Gwan, one of the oldest city councilmen stood up. His eyes didn't show any emotion as he look Jungkook in the eye.

"I have known your family for a long time. And I been loyal to not just you but your father as well. My father grew up loyal to grandfather. I don't know if what you planned was before or after you fell in love with the queen but I do know that you never strayed our people from the right path. We all agree that we will meet the Queen and their councilmen but that's all we can agree for now. Till we meet them, we will give you approval or refusal."

King Jungkook stood from his chair, he nods his head. "And that is all I am asking for now."

A/N

Hello everyone! I wanted to let you know I tested negative for my covid test and I'm doing fine. Thank you for all the kind words. You are all sweet!

I hope you enjoy this chapter. This was more a step forward and not much Lizkook moments, I will try to do another chapter by the end of this week.

I can't wait for both Blackpink and BTS new song! I hope we see them on music shows. I ask please to just support both group and do not start any fan wars. We should be proud for both group and happy that we get some new music especially at a time like this.

Oh stream KTL to get 1 billion view! And HYLT will be close to 350 Million views on YouTube.

Who do you think Blackpink song will feature? A lot of people are saying Ariana Grande, which is a high possibility. And I wouldn't be surprise.

Imagine the end of the year award show, if Blackpink had a special stage, Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande come perform with them. And lady Gaga and Ariana perform Rain on Me.

That will be epic.

My other person who I kind of think it could possible be, and it's like 10% chance. Troye Sivan. Don't ask why, IM just going with it.

Who else do you think it could be?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 992 23
Ambivalence: A TAENNIE BDSM STORY NOT MADE FOR YOUNG PEOPLE. WARNING: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES USED IN THIS STORY, AND I ALSO DID NOT PROOFRE...
75.3K 3.2K 61
7 agents, 4 mysterious girls and 1 enemy. Vsoo ft. Blacktan [[All copyrights reserved]]
66K 2.1K 21
When Jennie Kim only wants to live her own life, Jisoo, her bestfriend forces her to get a new job as a cook in a big company where the CEO is unknow...
317K 12.7K 27
"Jungkook, you broke her to pieces. Growing your hair and getting a tattoo won't make her comeback to you." Where two broken hearts keeps breaking ap...