Dragon Ball Z fan fic ( Book...

By perrylovesyou

Book one of the three book series Kikyo is a teenager girl who doesn't know who she really is until she fi... More

Sorry for the inconvenience
Chapter 1: " Your special you just don't know it yet! "
Chapter 2: Let's fly outta here
Chapter 3: Getting to know the family
(Extra) Sleepover Sleepover
Chapter 4: Learning about my parents
(Extra) Flower for your mother and father
Chapter 5: Full moon
Hey Guysss Imm soo sorryy
Chapter 7: the green eye power (Part One)
(Extra) Innocent
Good news!!!! DBZ2!!!
Wattys 2015
9.51k reads!!!!!
Almost 1k votes

Chapter 6: Father Oh Father

2.2K 57 30
By perrylovesyou

Two days has passed since I've seen 17. Even though it was 5 o'clock A.M, I was eating cereal like a normal teenage girl and it felt good. I was going to go back to school on Monday after the weekend was over with. I thought I was ready for it....well almost. It was peaceful and quiet. Everybody was sleep and I never felt more relaxed. Although my heart wasn't at ease. I kept thinking about 17 and every time my heart began to flutter. Do I like him? Nahh, I like Trunks. Even though I'm mad at him, I can't cheat on him by looking at other guys. Well, I'm not cheating... But I'm crush cheating. I was so much in my thoughts, I didn't realized that it was 10 in the morning until everybody began waking up. Goten went back home so it was basically just Trunks, Bulla, Bulma, and Vegeta now. I realize that my silence was gone and I was back to hell. I started to think about 17 and the way he calmed me two days ago. Hopefully, I'll run into him again.

"Good-Ewwww Kikyo. You look horrible." Bulla gasped.

I frowned as I shook my head. "You say that everyday I wake up." I told her.

She pulls out her brush that she keeps in her bra. She keeps everything in there. It's like a purse. She brushed my hair as she sung a tune.

"Good morning, Kikyo. Are you ready for today?" Trunks asked.

I smiled lightly and nodded. "Aren't we suppose to train today?" I asked.

He nodded. "Goku is-" he stopped.

Goku appeared along with 17 and I immediately turned around.

"ERHMERGERD...." Bulla freaked as she put my hair in a ponytail.

"Isn't that one seven? She whispered to me.

I nodded slowly. "I've been meaning to tell you... I met him two days ago."

"SHUT UP! YOU DID?!" She yelled as she hit me.

I bit my lip at how loud she was. I heard Bulla say "oops" and then seconds later I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Should have known you would be here. How has it been, MK?" He asked.

"Cool." I answered shortly. I bit my lip and turned to look at him. "What does MK mean?" I asked.

"Monkey." He replied.

"Very clever..." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Awe, y'all are on nickname basis." Bulla batted her eyes. She began humming the famous "Here comes the bride" wedding song.

"What are you doing here?" I asked curiously.

"Suppose to marry you but I guess that can wait." He told me. "Actually, I'm here because Goku asked me to be."

"Why?" I asked.

"That's long story..." He answered.

"Mhmmm, I have time."

"Last time I said that I had a long story you didn't want to here it!" Goku complained.

"You wanna train today?" I asked him.

He smiled and nodded. "Yeahhh!!!" He paused for a moment and then pouted. "WAITTTTTTTT, are you trying to trick me?"

"Pffttt, of course not!!" I dragged my words slowly.

Goku made a X form with his arms and shook his head. "Liar!" I frowned slightly at that.

"It's not going to work, woman!!" Vegeta told Bulma as they both walked into the living room. Bulma had a smirk on her face as she head towards me.

"I got something for you!!" She sung a tune.

I raised my eyes brows to let her know she got my attention. She slapped me with the device in her hand and I immediately got out my seat to "teach" her a lesson. 17 grabbed my arm and pulled me back in my seat.

"Hold up!" He said.

"Sorry for slapping you but I thought it would be better to take cheek cells instead of your blood." Bulma explained.

"Next time! Try scanning like an eye scan.... Or something like that!" I advised her as I held my burning face.

"I'm getting a read!!!" She smiled. " It looks like this person is headed this way..." She muttered.

"I don't feel anybo-" Goku stopped. His usual dumb face expression changed into a more serious one which kind of scared me. "Oh my-" Goku eyes widened.

"What is that?" Trunks asked in shocked.

Goku went into a fighting stance as he looked at the front door. Confusion swirled my brain. I remember what Goku told me about feeling energy levels and suddenly I felt my whole body go weak. This power was so strong that my heart nearly exploded with fear. But it was very familiar and it was the same one that killed my parents.

"Daddy? What's going on?" Bulla asked.

"Why is it so overwhelming?" Vegeta gasped.

17 got in front of me still holding my arm. "Blue-haired girl, go to your room... Now!" 17 insisted.

"You don't-""Do what he says!" Vegeta demanded.

Bulma grabbed her daughter and mouth-worded something to her.Bulla pouted a little as they ran into her room.

"Kikyo, go with them." Trunks told me. "You're not safe here."

"No, I'm not going... Whoever this power is killed my parents and I want to see their face."

"Listen to Trunks and go!" Goku yelled at me.

I gasped as I glared at Goku. "Did you just yell at me?"

Goku bit his lips as he clenched his fist. The power level was headed towards our way fast and I could sense nervous all over his body. Suddenly, I hear a thud and footsteps walking slowly. It was that older man at my parent's grave. My eyes widen as I moved to get a closer look but 17 immediately grabbed my other wrist and pulled me behind him.

"Greetings, Earthlings." The old man said.

"You're talking to a Saiyan." Goku corrected.

"I thought they went extinct..."

"I thought your kind did too..." Vegeta said.

"Vegeta..." The old man smirked. "And here I thought you died along with you weak race."

"And here I thought you died too, Mosquito."

There was this long silent pause that made intention arise. I sighed softly and suddenly 17 grabbed my wrist tightly and backed up a little as the man walked two feet.

"Where's Kikyo?" He asked.

"None of your concern!" Goku snarled.

I never seen Goku like this before. He so serious and focus and so awesome. I started admiring him like he was like my father. He was protecting me like one. Better than my father anyways.

"You don't understand..." His face went soft and caring. "Kikyo is my daughter..."

I gasped. I thought everybody else would gasped but to them it seemed like a no brainer even for Goku. He obviously must have been there when my parents were killed to protect them. I smiled lightly to myself.

"I'm right here!" I stated as I moved my head around 17.

I could hear 17 sighing deeply like that was a big mistake. My father smiled and open his arms welcomely. "Come here!"

I tried to move but 17 grip tighten. "She isn't going anywhere." Trunks told my father, basically speaking for 17.

"17 let me go.." I told him. "He's not evil..."

"I don't know very much..." He mumbled to me. "But one thing I know is that man is evil. You're not going any where.

My father sighed softly as he rolled his eyes. "Looks like I'm going to have to do it the hard way." With a blink of an eye, he appeared in front of 17. 17 didn't flinch like I did but instead he kicked him right in his head making him stumble a little. At that moment of time, 17 threw me across the room and I landed onto the couch.

"What the-" I stopped. My mouth dropped to see 17 in action. Easily, he dodged my father's moves as if he was taunting him. My father was using his hands and 17 wasn't. It seems to me it was like my father was trying to grab him.

"Like I said power sucking demon..." I heard Vegeta mumbled.

Finally my dad grabbed 17 and immediately 17 use his hand and knocks him to the ground. But suddenly 17 was on the ground also and began screaming. My father had his ankle with a devious smile.

"Stoop!!" I yelled as I charged at him. It all happened so fast the next thing you know I'm grabbed by my waist and my hair was getting pulled. My father whispered in my ear a foreign language. I was trying to fight out of it but I was suddenly getting sleepy and everything went black.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Third P.O.V

"Kikyo!!! Noooo!" Goku yelled. It was all going to fast and Kikyo didn't hear him. She was already taken by her father who already knock 17 unconscious.

Yet, the Z fighters didn't nothing but stay in their fighting stance. Goku clenched his fist.

Dammit!! He thought. What the hell is my plan??

Winging it was a bad idea and he could already tell. If Kikyo's father touch him, he'll be done for and what good would that do for Kikyo. All he know is that he needs to think rationally.

"Dammit.... He's waking up her power..." Vegeta informed them.

"What power?" Trunks asked.

"The green eye power." Vegeta answered, roughly. Vegeta sighed deeply as he rolled his eyes. "She is now dangerous."

Suddenly, Kikyo screamed as green light appeared from her eyes. Her lifeless body hit the ground hard.

"You bastard!" Goku cursed.

"Here's the deal..." Kikyo's father stated. "In two months, I'll be back for Kikyo. I want her properly trained and ready for her to come to me. If you disobey this order.... I'll make sure I blow up this world."

"Screw you... We're not taking it!" Vegeta denied the offer.

"Well then, if I don't get an answer in this first month that she understands. I'll go on a killing spree, how about that?" He smirked.

He made his way almost out the door until he turned around and said "Don't tell Kikyo I killed her parents. She'll be really devestated. Sweet Dreams!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Belong By Snow White

Teen Fiction

8.9K 762 36
Featured on @TeenFiction (Funny Bones) Book 1 in Belong Series Zoe Richard/Brown lives a life every girl dreams of despite that, she felt something i...
27.9K 975 32
..𝓣𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓯𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓼𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓼𝓵𝓮𝓮𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓰 .. **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩...
457 64 18
A girl named Amaya is living a false life thinking that the father she is living with is her real father not knowing that the person she hates and...
3K 509 47
Sometimes life is hard. Other times, it's easy. For Peter, on the other hand, it seems to be only the former. His brother is everything, he is nothin...