Warping Writers

By MonsterGuht

This is a non-NSFW story. MonsterGuht, f2075jym, GenerousGamer, and Infinitetheedge. I gotten permission from... More

Calamity
Glitch
Doom
Strength
Family
Courtesy-Call
Commitment *Lemon*
Accident
Trailer for Next Chapter: Ur-Future
Past
Past (Continued)
Dreaming
Girl
Victims
Destiny
Loss
Reality
Pain *Lemon*
Choice
Death
Death (Pt 2)
Blinded
Youth
Habits
Untï̶̡̨̫̩͙̟̞̪̞͖̆̊̒̓̓̈̑́͜ͅtled pa̸͍̦̫̙̣̼͖͕̬̦͇̺͛̅̈̅̃rt
Real Terms
........
Fear
Homebound

Lesser

41 2 0
By MonsterGuht

Guht lead the group through the minefield and through the MG nests.

Guht: Come on!!!~

Infinite: What story is this?

Guht: We in The Hat one again.

Fer: How can you tell?

Guht then points over to another soldier. One with white inkling hair. 

Guht: There's Zo right now.

They all watch him climb the rope only to fall back from a headshot.

Guht: Get ready.

Infinite: *starts seeing the ground blackening* what the-

DARKNESS AND SILENCE

They all wake up in a bathroom with Zo sleeping just on top of the toilet. He wakes up and seems surprised.

Zo: Who the hell are you?

Guht: I'm you.

Zo: huh?

Guht: Look. *switches*

Zo(Guht): See?

Zo: But you have purple hair, not white.

Zo(Guht): Different version of you.

Zo: So what the hell are you all doing here?

Guht: No idea.

Generous: Maybe it's to help you.

Zo: With what?

*explosion*

Zo: What the hell was that?

Guht: I didn't put that in the story. *rushes outside*

They all follow to see all of Zo's friends wiped out nearly dead.

Zo: Shadow?! Arthur!! Girls!!~ AN!!!!~

He jumped down, ran up, and got in a fighting sta

 Zo: Who the hell are you?!!~ And did you do this to my friends?!

A blue skined person slowly summoned a scythe and swung for his neck before getting stopped by hand.

Guht: I can't let you do that.

The blue guy stepped back and an orange redish hair stepped up. He only clenched his fist and gave Guht a quick jab.

As fast as it hit him, the recoil only flicked his head back. That caused him to let go of the scythe and stumble back.

Guht: Damn. It felt like I just punched in my own face.

Infinite: I'll handle-

Before he could finish, he stopped himself from getting behead by bluey.

Ness: You. You aren't fighting him.

A woman walked up and went to shoot Generous point blank. Generous retaliated by kicking both her guns in the air. She only jumped off Generous's face and grabinging them in a flip, landing perfectlt still aiming at Gene.

Fer slowly grew an ice chunk in his hand and threw it at the woman. Then a pink haired man stepped infront of her and caught it without injury.

Guht: The hell? They like our Mirror images of us.

Quince: So what if we are?

Infinite: Means we'll have to kill you.

Ness: We're gonna kill you two. Both of you are little pests for Master Silver.

Guht: I have a great time bashing your skulls in.

Fer: Me too. Can't let my little bro have all the fun.

Geo: Oh. Brother. These two have no idea.

Quince: Just kill them all.

Generous: I'm getting my revenge on this girl. She's still evil even if she a bit hot.

Brooke: I'd give a couple pointers. Even for your kind.

A firey chain wrap around the Elite Four.

Zo(Ghost Rider): *distorted* Don't forget about me!

Geo chuckled before the chain changed blue and his skull caught up in blue flames. He broke the chain off by crushing the links in his hand.

Geo: I would never forget about you. Here have this.

Soon, a someone was right by him. He looked at Geo with a yandere like smile.

?: Geo. Master. May I kill him?

Geo: Right ahead, Leo.

Guht: Leo!?

Leo: You made me lose my life for this pathetic idiot? Now, Lets go all out.

Silver: What a nice surprise.

They looked over to find Silver himself. He was as powerful as he was mysterious. The other five instantly kneed down leaving the main group confused.

Silver: So......it seems that you have yet to complete my task.

Geo: Sir. We were toying with them. We will carry it out right now.

Silver: Oh no. Let them live. But make them suffer.

Ness: Sir. With all due respect-

Silver: I am absolute. You all are in debt to me. You will carry out my orders even if I instruct you to strike yourself down.

Zo took over Guht and angrily swing at Silver. Silver caught it effortlessly and smiled.

Silver: I enjoyed every second of killing your friends. They're final confused faces getting turned all the way around. And your helpless face watching them.

Zo(Guht): Silver!! You bastard!! I'll kill you for killing them!!!

Silver: Soon. You'll get a chance, but you'll be too powerless to even do anything.

Zo just growled as his fist charged up a black sphere.

Zo(Guht): You'll get this today and now.

Silver: *chuckles* You will die a coward's death before you even think of fighting me.

Ness: We will deal with them this instant sir.

Silver: Get it over with. I doubt you all would lose to low lives such as them. 

Geo: Lets get this started. 

Geo slowly charges another black fist and Guht switches back.Hereturs at the moment he sees a fist coming fast only inches away on his left.

Guht: Oh f-

He gets launched back and they all begin to brawl. 

~

~

~

Generous VS Brooke

Generous gave Brooke a smirk before going for frontal assault. Brooke quickly got in a defensive position and before sh knew it, she felt a punch in her stomach. She was in shock for a moment before seeing  a crest on her hand glow.

Brooke: You have a crest too?!

Generous: Yeah, and I'll flatten your ass in the name of love.

 (Me putting that in: Oh god, that was way too fucking cheesy)

Brooke: Yeah, but you must not know what my crest is. 

Brooke pulls her hand up and a sword appears in her hand. Generous only saw her make a quick strike and flipped back but only after getting cut on her stomach. Generous felt unbearable pain gathering in her stomach as more blood soaked her arms.

She tried he best to hold it, giving her an idea during her short time.Brooke opted to end her pain right then and there, but slowed down when she seen a flash of a smirk go across her face again.

Her crest glowed again and she wiped her wound and it magical regenerated her wound away.

Generous: Okay, my turn.

Brooke took a step back but Generous already closed the gap with a two step punch.

Brooke fell back with a bruise on her cheek but still able to get back up. Her cheeked burned, but she ignored it.

Generous: Done already?

Brooke: Don't count on it. I would never lose

Generous: Or you never faced someone as good or even better than you.

Brooke: You refer to yourself? Ha, don't push it hun. Lucky shots aren't anything to me.

Generous: Huh. Yet I beat you will all skill.

Brooke: I ain't down till I die.

Generous: I have a non-lethal way of dealing with people. Even enemies.

Brooke: You might wanna change that policy.

Brooke took out her gun and shot Generous in the stomach. Generous tried to heal it but she only could collapse to her knees. Fer race up and pulled her back. Guht focused on healing her up. Infinite tried to get revenge for his girlfriend only to meet Ness with a point blank jab to his gut.

Infinite gawked at the pain. It was immense but focused. Ness was a force to be reckoned with.

Infinite stumbled back with a hurt expression. He quickly wiped it off and got in a fight stance. He started screaming and powering up. His auraspiked and he gained a new form.

Infinite: You won't beat this form. No one will ever beat this.

Ness's crest glowed and its started to change him as well. His scuthes doubled and he started growing a weird substance on his arm.

GodJackal: What the hell is that?

Ness: My crest power. Plague.

Quince: Showing your power this early? That'll only get you killed.

Ness: Not against a pitiful being like this. This would be a good warm up.

GodJackal: Like hell it'll be!

~

~

~

Next Time on: Warping Writers

(GodJackal)Infinite VS ill.Ness

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 62 14
Alright so I tried once before but there was a error stopping me hopefully it doesnt do it again this time. So it pretty much took me a year to think...
4.8K 124 37
hey guys these are oneshots I am making these for fun I do not ship the real people only the characters I will be having fluffy and cute stuff no smu...
260K 3.3K 164
I do not own any of the anime characters, I only own the story line of each oneshots ?, limes, fluffs, smut, I will literally write anything, except...
95K 1.8K 43
I only see two story's on this anime and i think it needs some more credit so i'm going to take a crack at it. ( Edit: This story will be going over...