Bella's cousin

By Hanhan1899

This takes place 2 years after breaking dawn. Bella's cousin comes to stay with Charlie . She has a surpris... More

Chapter one
Chapte two
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Few weeks later
Where is the baby
Truth
Seths pov
The war
Chapter 11
New look
Part 1
A thousand years

FIGHT

1.6K 41 0
By Hanhan1899

HOPES POV
I wasn't leaving I love them but I love Seth he is my soul mate . plus I just gave up my baby . " Hope .." Edward said . Well stop reading my mind! "you know I can't ." whatever . I walked down to the lake and watched Seth he was in wolf form . He was watching me . Suddenly his ears perked up . "What ?" I asked . He ran in front of me . And licked me ." gross ! Seth ! " I got up left . he was whimpering . I shook my head . I love him. I walked in and saw Rose with Daniel . I smiled at them . I wasn't ready to be a mom. "Hope can you help me ?" asked Ness ." yeah !" I called . I walked in the kitchen and saw Jake packing . " Can you get that package ." I got and saw it was addressed to me . I tore it open and saw car keys I walked out and saw a pink 2015 Mustang! " oh my goodness!" Omg they're trying to win me over! nope I dropped the keys ad walked to my room . I turned up my music all the way . and cried I didn't want to leave Seth , but his mom want let him go . This isn't fair I'm his imprint ! I fell asleep .

Seth's POV
I walked in Hope's room turned down the music and saw she fell asleep crying . I leaned down a kissed her forehead I pulled out her old worn batman blanket and put over her and laid down next to her . Maybe before she leaves i'll ask her to marry me . I got to get a ring first and Alice will help me . I will.......Marry .......he-.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 292K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1.4M 35.2K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.7M 120K 44
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
587K 11.5K 25
This is a Jasper Hale love story written strictly for your entertainment. Please enjoy, and no hateful comments.