Choices And Chances (COMPLETE...

By BaiErottika

Warning | Mature Content Read at your own risk. MEWGULF 💕 PREQUEL OF PERFECT TWO More

DISCLAIMER
PROLOGUE
(1) CRUSH
(2) ARRANGE
(3) NUMBER
(4) SPRITE
(5) FEELINGS
(6)FIRST KISS WITHOUT LABEL
(7)JEALOUSY
(8)THE FATHER
(9)CIRCUMSTANCES
(10) CONFLICT
(11)REVELATION
(12)CHEAT
(13)ISSUE
(15) 7 Years Later
(16) DRUNK
(17)NOSTALGIA
(18) DENTISTE
(19) SUCK
(20) YES
(21) FRAUDULENT
(22) SPANK
(23) CULPRIT
(24)ABDUCTED
(25)BLOOD
(26)MOTHER'S LOVE
(27)AWAKE
(28) PERFECT
(29)DOWRY
(30)WEDDING DAY
(31)MALDIVES(fifty Shades Of MEW)
(32)VANILLA
(33)ORGY NIGHT
(34)EMOTIONS
(35)CAVE QUICKIE
(36) DRIFT
37)CHOPPER
(38)SURPRISE
(39) SONS
(40)EPILOGUE
SPECIAL CHAPTER 1 FAMILY DAY
SPECIAL CHAPTER 2 SILVER WEDDING
AUTHOR'S NOTE

(14)CHOOSE

5.9K 382 29
By BaiErottika

GULF'S POV

"Hi baby, It's me.. Open up please let's talk.. I came here because you ignore me in 3 days and I dont know why. Baby please open up!" I heard Mew, banging the door,  the pain I hide in 3 days intensified and my tears were falling nonstop.

I opened the door and the moment I see his face, I SLAPPED HIM HARD, that even the palm that I used feels numb.

"How dare you lie to me! You are
Engaged. For 8 months we are always together you had a lot of time to explain, and You wasted the fucking 8 months of our lives!"

The shock on Mew's face only justified the feeling that I felt.

"I am planning to tell you everything and it's nothing serious, baby.. I didn't even agree,  Art and I talked about it that we will go against our father and we will find a way to stop the engagement.." He looks really pleading.

"Oh that's why you FUCK in New York, That's what you did to find a way.. FUCKING?" I sarcastically smirk on him as I wipedy tears away.

"Baby what are you talking about, nothing happened like that. Please listen to me, okay, I admit I kiss him but I was asleep that time and I dreamed of you."

"You and your stupid excuse!" I shouted at him again. My voice is now a little bit hoarse.

Mew's face distorted as if he's also calming himself.

"Baby.. please calm down and lets talk properly." He tried to step forward and reach me.

"Don't! Don't lay that filthy hands on me! I don't have a freaking right on you. You are free to do whatever you want" I tried to wipe my tears again, but like a stream, it keeps on falling.
"Go back to your mother, fuck your fiance anytime you like and leave me alone." I push him away.

"You're not even giving me a chance to explain, You already accused me, you dont trust me enough." He said in between sobs. Mew is crying too.

I felt a tug to my heart but I am feed up. My heart turned cold.
"No need, I saw what I saw. And I believe what I heard."

"What about us baby? What about the love that we have, you will just throw it away?"
He pleaded then he kneeled in front of me and hug my stomach.

I pushed him away.

"There was no "US " from the beginning., get up and leave. "

MEW stood up and reaches my face, he wipes my tears, I let him do it at least for the last time I feel him.

Seeing his actions makes me sob more, I am almost choking on my tears.

"I love you so much, I will never cheat on you in my sane mind baby."

I look at him straight in the eyes. I want his face to be engraved on my memory.

"Let's stop this, I'm letting you off of my hold, finish your studies and follow your dreams without me. I'm sure your father will be happy now, so was Art. Now my choice is to let you go. Let's just forget each other."

Mew let me go and he shove his hand inside his pocket, he is now holding a black velvet box.

"I am planning to surprise you. But I am the one who was surprised. If this is your decision I won't force you. But bear in mind that someday, I will take you back, by hook or by crook. Take this as a symbol that you hold the key to my heart."

He gave it to me and I accepted it.
I am still sobbing and so was he.

I opened it and my breath hitched when I saw it is a necklace with a key pendant.

"I love you, baby.. All this event are not on our favor, someday I'll make you mine, Happy 16th birthday baby.. I wish you all the best and stay healthy." He then slowly let me go and  he turn to leave.
He look back to me and said in almost whisper.

"This is not goodbye."

I was pushing him to go but seeing his back while walking away is so unbearable.

I slowly lean on the wall. I feel so drained.

My tears won't stop like a falling waterfall, my sob becomes coherent and I wail like a child deprived by getting a toy.

I gripped the small box on my chest, and it hurts so much.

"Why does all this need to happen? Why? What did I've done wrong to be hurt like this? Is this my karma because I loved in an early age? Why does it has to be this painful?" I shouted while sobbing.
"Why can't we love without feeling pain?"

I heard my mom downstairs she called Win to sent Mew at home,
And she hurriedly climb up the stairs and saw me sobbing in a corner hugging my knees.

She hug me tight.
"It's alright, son.. It's fine.. Cry all you want.. If you are not in pain then it is not love son, love and pain comes together honey, don't hate the person you love because you feel the pain, instead use that pain to be your motivation to move on, you are both still young. Keep in mind that if it is TRUE LOVE, IT WILL WAIT."

I hope it will,
And I hope I will be okay. SOON

---------____

MEW'S POV

I am like a walking dead. It is good that Win Gulf's cousin sent me home because I cant manage to drive or else I'm dead now.

Pain is underrated on what I feel. It is more painful than pain.

"You lie to me, that's what you plan in New York? FUCKING?"

That words keep on ringing on my ears. When we reach home, I insist on Win to let our driver sent him home but he said he already called Bright on the way here. I said my thanks to him and I go inside.

My anger immediately rose up when I see the main culprit of this.

He looked shocked he didn't expect me to come.

"You left your mother?"

"What was this things all about? You told Gulf everything now he hated me, and I watch the news, why are you doing this?"

"You will understand me someday, I am doing what's best for you. anyway since you are here take this folder and fly back to New York immediately."

I opened it and I saw a fully filled up info-sheet on an Engineering School in Manhattan.

"So you already planned everything."
I feel so tired of these.

"Tomorrow, You will go back to New York to check your Mom".

"what about the Issue on BMC?"

"Leave everything to me. I promise I won't bother them again. Just please be a better person."

I accepted the fact that Gulf and I can't be together, for now. But in the future it will be.

I talked to Art via call because I can't promise not to hurt him if I see him in person.
He apologized that Gulf seriously takes his teasing.
Whatever it is, it serves as a trigger to Gulf to really give me up, not to add the issues.

I was angry at Art, I cut all my ties and communications with him. And as of my Dad I'll call his secretary if mom needs anything.

Since my tuition was already paid. I work part time jobs for my needs. I don't want to ask even a dime to my father.

I'm still crying at night but as a tough man I am, I can do this.

GULF WILL REMAIN ENGRAVED IN MY HEART.

------______

GULF'S POV

I AM ACTING normal, but my eyes loses its spark, I'll go to school, then back at home, then play football then back to home again. Good thing Mild, Win and Bright are with me.
They helped me cope up and slowly I am progressing.

The issue about our hospital was fix when a certain staff came out and claimed that she's the one who spread the rumors that reaches the Ministry Of Health. We do the legal action and sue her. But we let her bailed because I know someone just paid her, she's a scapegoat.

As expected the issue died down and it is like it didn't happen at all.

"You hold the key to my heart". I can still hear his voice as I grip the necklace he gave me. I am wearing it all the time. It's the only one thing that reminds me of him.

I hear rumors in our school that he studied abroad.

"See you when fate cross our path love.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 461 6
COMPLETED W A R N I N G: MATURED CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! MewGulf fanfiction (Celebrity / Doctor) M-preg Mew and Gulf are in a relationship s...
109K 6.3K 35
A MewGulf fanfic. Please enjoy the story!💜
Affection By TVreunited

Mystery / Thriller

154K 2.1K 38
18+ Read at your own risk!
6.6K 327 6
"I fall for you, Mew," Kimmon said nervously. "Sorry Kimmon, but I'm not gay and I love my girlfriend," Mew said. _________________________________...