The Badboy's Brat.

By thelavishwriter

Second place winner in the Teenfiction category, Eternity Awards. #3 Highschool #1 Lovetriangle #30 Romance... More

Copyright Notice.
Cast
INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Arianna and Jason
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
The Badboy's Brat.
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Important note: I'm done and pissed.
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Celebrations!❤❤❤
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Questions + Gift
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84 PART - 1
Chapter 84 Part - 2
Chapter 85 Part I
Chapter 85 Part II
Chapter 86 ~ The End

Chapter 27

511 51 30
By thelavishwriter

Ryan knight

"My lost happiness is you. How do you think that I'll be alright?" he whispered after she left. A deep sigh escaped his lips as he was sunken again. I don't want anyone to worry about me. I just want Aurora and Zayn to be happy. I'll do anything for them. Not gonna lie. It's difficult. Very difficult. After all, Aurora is my first love.

They both were bickering all the time, yet love was conveyed in it. I know both of them are not ready to confront the truth, but it is what it is. They have a pure feeling toward each other which can't be denied. I don't know whether what I am doing now is right or wrong. I just know one thing that it has to be done. I realised it the moment I saw love sparkling in her mesmerising eyes for him. What is even the point of holding on? I know they love each other and even if she doesn't he'll make her fall for him. She is his happiness. She is his love. How can I even try to snatch something from my own best friend? I should not even think about it. I should be happy for them. 

Narration

Aurora was sound asleep. Her phone buzzed and instead of attending the call, she covered her ears with a pillow. Again the phone buzzed which made her groan.

"Why do people love to wake me up early?" she mumbled as she attended the call thinking that it was Kate, cause she's the only one to disturb her beauty sleep.

"Kate! Why the hell are you always calling me so damn early? Even yesterday you did the same thing. Show some mercy, witch!" she said in a raspy voice. She heard laughs on the other side.

"You are laughing? Wait. Why are you laughing like Zayn?" she asked as she tried opening her droopy eyes. 

"I am laughing like Zayn cause I am Zayn!" he said and cracked up.

"What the hell? Zayn? Why are you calling me this early? What is wrong with you?!" She spoke in a grumpy tone yelling at him.

"I just wanted to know whether you blocked me. Just for confirmation purposes, you know." he said and she swore on her life that he was smirking on the other line.

"What? You called me to check whether I've blocked you? Are you serious, Mr. Jerk.?" she said as she sat up, not able to believe his unpredictable ass.

"What makes you think that  I am joking?" He said and chuckled which irked her more.

"You know what Mr. Jerk? I should've blocked you last night. You disturbed my sleep!" she whined the last part.

"Stop whining baby -uh I mean, like a baby, get ready and come down, Tiny!" he said as he hung up the call without waiting for her reply 

"God! Why do I have freaks like Zayn and Kate in my life!"

She stood up and reached the washroom, there came a call again.

"Will my life get any better? Probably not," she mumbled and went to pick up the call. It was Kate this time. She attended and said, "Hello Kate,"  in a raspy voice.

"Woah! Is anything wrong? I don't even see the sun in the West! It's a miracle cause, you are awake already! You usually wake up on my third call. Tell me that I am dreaming," Kate said.

"Shut up Witch! I am already mad!" Aurora said.

"Who woke you up beside me?" she asked, chuckling.

"Who else? Mr.Jerk did!" she said.

"What? Zayn woke you up? Are you both staying in the same room? How can you do this? You never even told me? You brat ho-," Aurora cut her off and said" Calm down Woman! There's a thing called a phone and he called me and woke me up for God's sake and what even made you think that?"

"Oh, I am sorry babe," she said, smiling sheepishly.

"You are such a dumbass! Anyway, I am going to take a bath now so I'll call you back later," she said and hung up the call.

"Freaks," she mumbled and started her morning routine.

Aurora went down to the restaurant and everyone greeted her which she politely

returned. There was one person who was not polite enough to smile but to smirk. Yes, your guess is right. It was  Zayn who smirked at her to which she shot a glare.

"Oh bless! Stop glaring at him, Aurora! I want my friend to live a long life!" said Harry, chuckling.

Aurora just rolled her eyes to his comment. 

"What's wrong, Aurora? asked Ryan, a soft smile fixed on his face which somewhat warmed her heart.

"Nothing, the little kid here is mad cause I woke her up early. That's it,"  said Zayn, still smirking.

"Oh, just shut up, Mr. Jerk," she said.

Aurora and Zayn had a lot of bickering which made everyone laugh. Ryan was happy too

but a hint of sadness is visible on his face which he tried to mask.

All were in the Palace of Versailles. This palace is the most famous castle in France. It was built in the 17th century! It is a symbol of military power of France and as a demonstration of French supremacy in Europe. It is very beautiful. There are many tourists everywhere they go. Of course.

Most of them were couples. Of course, it is called "THE CITY OF LOVE" for a reason. All admired it, took photos and had fun.

"When are we going to the Eiffel Tower! It's the main tourist attraction, isn't it.?" asked Amelia.

"Today," said Zayn.

Someone's acting like a jerk.

"Of course, we'll see it today, but when?" asked Harry in a duh tone.

"At night," said Ryan.

"Now, let's leave for the Luxembourg Palace!" Said Harry as they all nodded.

They reached the Palace and everyone looked at it open mouthed. "It's wonderful," Ryan said, absentmindedly. They all went around the Palace praising it's beauty and were having fun. They took a lot of photos.

Aurora had a sudden mood change and went a bit far from them and sat on a bench alone thinking about her family. 

Zayn was taking photos of Harry and Ryan together as requested by them. When Zayn searched for Aurora, he was shocked to see her nowhere. Panic raised in his system as he looked around hoping he'd see her somewhere. He continued searching for her frantically and saw her sitting on a bench, alone. A sigh of relief escaped his lips as he slowly reached her.

"Why are you sitting alone?" asked a voice. 

Aurora raised her gaze to see Zayn towering over her and motioned him to sit beside her and he complied.

"Missing my family. It's been two years since we all came here last. Before that, every year my Dad brings us here without fail," she paused, a soft smile on her face as if she's reminiscing about their time together.

"But for the last two years, he's been busy with his company and my sister is busy with her hospital. I'm not complaining, but I just miss them. I miss us. Now I understand why my parents always told us to enjoy our childhood to the fullest; they said we would miss it terribly once we become older. We had a lot of fun here. They love Paris too, just like me. I just wish they were here too," she said as the smile was replaced by a sad sigh.

Zayn  listened carefully to every word she spoke, not missing a single emotion behind her words. He let her words sink deep inside him. After a few moments, he said the first thing that came to his mind.

"Next time we'll come together," said Zayn. He didn't blurt it out or anything and he didn't regret it either. Those words came from his heart and he was happy it did.

"What?" asked Aurora, perplexed, not being able to believe what he said. 

"What does he mean by "we" " she wondered.

"You heard me. Come let's go," he said as he stood up and started walking. He stopped for a second, turned towards her and said, "Next time, if you are going anywhere tell me and go. I'll go with you. We'll go together, don't go alone. It's not safe," he said.

"I am not a kid. I can take good care of myself,"  she huffed.

"Oh really? Cause I saw how good care you took of yourself and twisted your ankle," he said.

"That was only one time and it was an accident. It was not my fault," she said.

"Of course! Absolutely not, cause dancing on the road is absolutely safe!" he said, sarcasm dripping down his voice.

"I said that it was an accident!" Aurora argued.

"You'll never stop your bickering right? Brat! A real Tiny Brat!" he said and started walking away followed by her.

"Tiny? I said I AM NOT TINY! Get that in your thick skull, you Giant," she yelled.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. Now walk faster without taking your baby steps. If you walk at this speed, then we'll only reach there tomorrow,"  he said.

"Jerk," she muttered, which he obviously heard and he just chuckled and continued walking without picking a fight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Luna By anya jayvyn

Teen Fiction

7.3M 324K 47
A bullied girl meets the popular new student. ***** "Still saying that you're perfectly okay?" Max whispers. I'm surprised to hear that his voice is...
4.3K 681 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...
1.1M 5.1K 8
WARNING: CONTAINS MATURED CONTENT!!! IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T DEAL WITH THE EXPLICIT AND TRIGGERING SCENES WRITTEN IN THIS BOOK, THEN PLEASE, THIS BOOK...
1.5M 34.8K 50
"I...I...was just....."I stuttered and he grabbed my jaws with his thumb and index finger,squeezing my cheeks. "Look at me when I'm talking to you."H...