Kamen Rider Zi-O X High schoo...

By RisingHopper01

Y/N has moved to Kuoh Town with his uncle to start his new life at Kuoh Academy. Y/N has a strange dream of b... More

Y/N L/N (Zi-O)
Harem (Updated)
Tale Of Ohma Zi-O
New School, New Beginnings
I'm Gonna Save Her While I Get The New Highscore!
I'm Gonna Save Her While I Get The New Highscore! Part 2
Haunting Moving Day! A Friendly Ghost Needs Help?
I Choose You To Be My Master! Oni And Devil Together At Last
A Greeedy Arranged Marriage
Time Traveling Training Camp
Mirror's Takeover
Hope is lost
The Power Of The Destroyer Will Extinguish The Flames!
Normal Devil Days (Season 1 Special)
Oppai Chimera (OVA 1)
The Mummy Who Loves Oppai (OVA 2)
Season 2: A Magical New Start! It's Showtime!
A Promotion Towards Kingship! The New King's Blade!
A Kamen Rider Joins The Church? I Become King But At A Cost
The Start Of A New Decisive Battle
We Will Answer The Cries Of The Innocent
Nexus Time! The Connection To The Full Power Of A Rider!
 Scorching Heat! Bathing Suits! Space! The Three Greatest Things Of Summer!
Open House....Open House....Open House!
The Time Stopping Vampire!
Building Up To The Leader's Summit!
 Unexpected  Visitors
Season 2 Finale: I Am The King!
The Underwear Stealing Virus! (Season 2  Special)
TeenFic.net
Season 3: I Walk The Path Of The King! Let's Start This With God Speed!
Inheriting A Legendary Generation!
Three Powers Become One! I'll Become Stronger Than A God!
The Return Of God! Orange You Glad To See Me?
The Haunting Mistake Of My Dead Future
Super Hero Senki! We're Heroes! (Special Chapter Canon)
Super Hero Senki! We're Heroes! (Special Chapter Canon) Ending
You'll Be The Hand To Reach Out For Others
The Great Ancestor! (Side Story canon)
The First Of Our Generation
Beating A Time Traveled High Sorce! (Mid Season 3 Special Canon)
Currently writing but had to show this
A Full Throttle Rating Game! Part 1
A Full Throttle Rating Game! Part 2
A Glimpse Of The Grand Time
A Special Rider Christmas!
Our Soft Boiled Time Together
Season 3 Finale: The Mother Oni
Season 3 Special

Kamen Rider! Devil! Best Match?

12.9K 160 445
By RisingHopper01

Y/N is eating breakfast while his uncle is cooking his own food.

Y/N: "Hey uncle *munch*"

Junichiro: "Don't talk with your mouth full."

Y/N: "Sorry....I was wondering if it's ok if I can get a motorcycle licenses?" Junichiro finishes cooking and places his food on the table.

Junichiro: "A motorcycle licenses?" Junichiro sits in his chair and thinks about it.

Junichiro: "You are 17 so you can take the test but why do you want one?" Y/N stares at his uncle not sure what to say so he shrugs.

Junichiro: "Oh I get it you wanna impress those girls at your school huh?" Junichiro winks at Y/N as he blushes.

Y/N: "No that's not...what I intend to do." Junichiro chuckles to himself as Y/N gets ready to leave.

Junichiro: "It's ok kid you don't have to be embarrassed. We'll go this weekend alright?" Y/N opens the door to go to school.

Y/N: "Alright have a nice day at work!"

Junichiro: "You too kid!" Y/N walks around his uncles car to see a watch where the motorcycle used to be. Y/N picks it up and places it in his bag and heads to school. Y/N is walking down the street when he almost bumps into someone from around the corner.

Y/N: "Woah sorry....Issei?"

Issei: "Y/N?" Y/N and Issei stare at each other for a few seconds. A cuckoo clock sound goes off.

Y/N: "......Did I get lost again? But I pasted the house with a poodle I should be going the right way...."

Issei: "What the hell are you talking about?"

Y/N: "Did you live around here Issei?"

Issei: "Yeah why?"

Y/N: "So I em going the right way!" Issei just awkwardly stares at Y/N.

Rias: "Oh hello there Y/N." Rias appears from behind Issei.

Y/N: "Rias-Senpai, do you also live around here too?"

Rias: "Oh no I stayed at Issei's house for the night. We should get going we don't wanna be late." Y/N walks with Rias and Issei.

Whispering Issei: "Hey Y/N?"

Y/N: "What?"

Whispering Issei: "Shhhh don't be so loud."

Whispering Y/N: "What?"

Whispering Issei: "You won't believe what I saw this morning!" Issei has a perverted face.

Whispering Y/N: "Rias?"

Whispering Issei: "Yeah Rias' boobs!" Y/N makes an unamused face.

Whispering Y/N: "Really Issei?"

Whispering Issei: "I'm telling the true you jealous?" Y/N jogs up to Rias ignoring Issei.

Issei: "Hey!"

Y/N: "Rias-senpai what exactly is going on?"

Rias: "I will tell you in do time Y/N. Also you should wait for your retainer he'll want to know too." Rias pokes the tip of Y/N's nose. Y/N, Rias, and Issei arrive at Kuoh Academy. All the arriving students look at Y/N, Rias, and Issei whispering about who Rias is with.

Guys:"H-How?!" "Impossible! Not with that guy!"

Girls: "That vulgar brute of all people!" "No big sister Rias..."

Guys: "Wait a minute Y/N is walking besides Rias." "You're right then she's with him not Issei!"

Girls: "Issei must of just gotten here at the same time as Rias." "That's exactly it! Y/N is a so much better than Issei!"

Guys: "What does he have that we don't!?"

Girls: "Y/N and Rias they're perfect for each other."

Y/N: "What are they talking about?"

Rias: "Don't mind them Y/N."

Y/N: "You must get this a lot Rias-Senpai? This is my first time getting this type of attention." Rias giggles. Issei gets jealous at Y/N because he can keep a conversation with Rias. The three enter the main building.

Rias: "I'll send someone for you two later."

Issei: "Send someone?"

Y/N: "Who would that be?"

Rias: "You will know when he comes to get you." Y/N and Issei look at each other.

Rias: "I'll see you two after school."

Issei: "Eh? Uh hold on Rias-Senpai!" Y/N takes a step back as Issei's shaved head friend punches him in the face.

Matsuda: "Damn you Issei! I thought we were all supposed to have a united front in being unpopular!" Y/N decides to leave the three not wanting to any more association. Y/N is walking up the stairs when he sees Souna and Rias talking not wanting to intrude Y/N keeps walking.

Souna: "Ah Y/N." Y/N turns around to see Souna walking towards him.

Souna: "People have been saying you have been seen at the third years side again."

Y/N: "Oh I got lost again ha ha." Y/N scratch's the back of his head.

Souna: "Your sense of direction must be awful."

Y/N: "It's not that bad I know how to get home." Y/N goes on a long and convoluted explanation on how he gets home. Souna is holding her head after Y/N finishes speaking.

Souna: "Y/N just take this." Souna hands him some sort of pass.

Y/N: "Whats this?" Y/N examines the pass.

Souna: "It's a special pass that lets you in certain areas of the school like the third year area only student council members can have it. I'm giving you this because I don't want you getting into trouble because of your sense of direction." Y/N smiles at Souna.

Y/N: "Thank you Souna-senpai!" Y/N hugs Souna.

Souna: "Ah! Umm if anyone asks I gave it to you." Y/N let's her go a blushing Souna. She pushes up her glasses.

Souna: "Also you're welcome, just be more careful." Souna begins to leave.

Y/N: "I will Senpai!" Souna looks at Y/N who's waving at her and smiles. During Lunch Y/N is sitting on a bench by a small park area in the school. He opens his lunch ready to eat when someone sits next to him. Y/N looks to see a man with trench coat with a white hoodie underneath.

Y/N: "....Are you a teacher?"

Man: "Yup I'm the Physics teacher nice to meet you?"

Y/N: "Y/N L/N."

Man: "L/N-San I'm Sento Kiryu you may call me Kiryu-Sensei. So L/N-San are you fitting in with the new school?"

Y/N: "Pretty good I met a few people who I can properly consider friends."

Sento: "Thats good I'm glad you found a few friends. You know Y/N my favorite shows when I was younger where the ones with super heroes in them."

Y/N: "Me too I love the poses they did."

Sento: "Weird question but if you where a super hero what would you fight for?"

Y/N: "Hmmmm....." Y/N actually being a Kamen Rider he never thought about what he should fight for.

Sento: "If I was one I'd fight for Love & Peace." Kiryu-Sensei holds you a peace sign.

Y/N: "I don't know what I would fight for."

Sento: "Well it was a weird question to ask." Kiryu-Sensei stands up.

Sento: "How about you tell me when you figure it out." Sento smiles at Y/N and leaves.

Y/N: "I will tell you Kiryu-Sensei!" Y/N begins to eat wondering what he would fight for. Y/N is in his classroom.

Issei: "She said she would send someone for us right Y/N?" Y/N still thinking about what Kiryu-Sensei said and barely hears Issei.

Y/N: "Hm?"

Issei: "No one ended up coming."

Y/N: "Oh!"

Issei: "Where you listening!?" Y/N laughs and scratches the back of his head. The whole class room erupts into girls gasping and squealing. Y/N and Issei look at the door to see a blonde haired boy.

Issei: "Heh, it's Prince Handsome huh? Die." Y/N turns to Issei.

Y/N: "Who's that?"

Issei: "Oh right. He's Yuto Kiba, Prince Handsome."

Y/N: "Prince Handsome?"

Kiba: "Please excuse me." The group of girls move out of the way for Kiba.

Kiba: "Hi there."

Issei: "Huh? What do you want?"

Y/N: "You also get that too huh?"

Kiba: "The girls? Yeah all the time ha ha."

Issei: "I don't wanna hear the trouble of pretty boys!"

Kiba: "Oh sorry. I'm here on errand from Rias Germory."

Issei: "So you're our..."

Kiba: "Would you two mind coming with me?" Y/N stands up and grabs his bag.

Y/N: "Lead the way." Issei also stands up.

Twin tail Girl: "Oh no! Kiba walking together with that sleazy Hyodo!"

Pink haired Girl: "You'll be contaminate Kiba!"

Y/N: "Contaminated? Does Issei have something?" A girl holds Y/N's hands.

Girl: "Your going with them right Y/N?"

Y/N: "Yeah?"

Girl: "Please watch over Issei! Make sure he doesn't do anything to Kiba!"

Issei: "What was that!?" All the girls glare at Issei making him cower in fear.

Y/N: "Umm no problem I'll watch him." All the girls give a sigh of relief and Kiba, Y/N, and Issei leave the classroom.

Issei: "I wasn't gonna do anything!" As they reach the stairs the three see Woz at the bottom.

Woz: "Waga Maou." Woz bows fo Y/N

Y/N: "Just in time Woz!" Kiba leads the group to the abandoned building. Once they are inside the room is filled with candles. Two couches and a table are in the middle as a short white haired girl sat on the left one.

Issei: "W-What kind of room is this?"

Y/N: Kinda spooky....Hi Koneko-Chan!" The girls looks at a waving Y/N so she waves back taking a bite of her sweet treat.

Kiba: "This is Hyodo Issei and it seems you already met Y/N L/N."

Issei: "Hello there."

Whispering Issei: "Y/N you know Koneko!?"

Whispering Y/N: "Yeah we met when you got stabbed a second time."

Whispering Issei: "You lucky bastard! She has petite build and an unbeatable loli-face. She's like a mascot character that's highly popular not just with that set of boys, but girls too....Hey!"

Whispering Y/N: "Ok?" Y/N has no idea what Issei is talking about.

Whispering Issei: "I never knew she was in the Occult Research Club." Issei then hears water and looks to see shower curtains.

Issei: "A shower? Inside the club's room?" Y/N walks up to it as Kiba and Woz try to stop him.

Y/N: "Woah how did you guys install this!?"

Rias: "I wouldn't open those curtains Y/N."

Y/N: "Rias-Senpai?" Y/N backs up a little to see Rias' figure in the curtains.

Y/N: "Oh sorry I didn't know someone was inside." Issei is having a perverted freak out on seeing Rias' figure. Akeno comes out from other room with a school uniform.

Akeno: "President your clothes are ready."

Rias: "Thank you Akeno." Issei makes a perverted face.

Koneko: "What a lewd look on your face." Issei looks at Koneko who's taking a bite of her chocolate bar. Y/N walks right next to her to look at the room. Koneko pulls his shirt sleeve and Y/N looks at her. She holds out her chocolate bar.

Koneko: "Want some?" Y/N breaks a piece off and eats it.

Y/N: "Thank you." Koneko nods to him and goes back to eating it. Issei jealously watches this.

Woz: "Waga Maou I suggest to keep your excitement down. This is a serious meeting."

Y/N: "But Woz look books." Y/N pulls out some books from a bookshelf.

Y/N: "You like books." Woz sighs from this.

Akeno: "Oh my..I know that voice." Akeno walks towards Woz and Y/N. She hugs Y/N getting real close to his face.

Akeno: "If it isn't my hero so this is how you look like without your helmet." Akeno whispers in Y/N's ear.

Whispering Akeno: "Next time you should come inside my house so we can get to know each other better."

Y/N: "If I have time I will." Akeno stops hugging Y/N.

Akeno: "I can't wait." She licks her lips. Woz notices this and stands in front of Y/N.

Woz: "Not unless we know you're not enemies."

Kiba: "Uh Akeno-san this is Issei Hyodo our new member."

Akeno: "Oh I'm pleased to meet you." She bows to Issei.

Akeno: "I am vice-president, Himejima Akeno."

Issei: "Oh H-Hyodo Issei. The pleasure is all mine." Issei blushes.

Akeno: "I don't think I heard my hero's full name." Akeno looks at Y/N.

Y/N: "My name is Y/N L/N."

Akeno: "Himejima Akeno nice to know your full name." Woz keeps a close eye on Akeno.

Y/N: "Like wise."

Whispering Woz: "Waga Maou be careful of that women."

Y/N: "Come on Woz, how are they gonna trust us if we don't trust them." Rias opens the shower curtains and steps out of the shower room.

Rias: "Sorry about this. I haven't washed up since I stayed over at your place."

Issei: "N-No don't worry about it."

Y/N: "Yeah we just got here and we're introducing ourselves."

Kiba: "There's still one left who is he?" Kiba gestures towards Woz.

Woz: "My name is Woz. Y/N's loyal retainer and follower."

Kida: "Woz thats it?"

Woz: "That is all you need to know." Kiba is kinda annoyed by Woz's comment but let's it go as he's right to keep information secret.

Rias: "Now now since we're all here. Let's start." Akeno grabs Y/N's arm and pulls him to a right couch.

Akeno: "Why doesn't you sit with me." Woz sighs and stands behind the couch Y/N is sitting on.

Rias: "We welcome you Issei into the Occult Research Club."

Issei: "Yeah...umm why not Y/N too?"

Rias: "He's not here to join. By the way the Occult Research Club is just an assumed front. Sort of a hobby of mine."

Woz: "That explains the candles and books." Rias nods to Woz.

Issei: "What do you mean Rias?"

Rias: "I'll come right to the point." Y/N is excitedly waiting for her to explain.

Rias: "We are devils." Woz eyebrows raise in curiosity.

Y/N: "Devils?"

Issei: "You really do come right to the point huh?"

Rias: "That man yesterday with the black wings-"

Y/N: "Oh I know a fallen angel right?"

Rias: "Ah..." Rias smiles at Y/N

Rias: "Correct Y/N. They are angels in service of god, who as a result of possessing corrupt emotions, have descended into the underworld. They are attempting to wipe us devils out, while they manipulate human. Since the distant past they have fought for supremacy of the world-what the human world calls hell. There are also other angels besides the fallen ones who come down on orders of god to defeat us devils. In other worlds a three way standoff." Issei makes a confused face.

Rias: "Have you two understood everything up to now?"

Issei: "Oh uh actually....I guess this story is a bit difficult for your average high school student."

Y/N: "Thats amazing! So everything about Angels and Devils are true!?"

Rias: "It seems one of them is knowledgeable about us."

Issei: "Y/N how do you know about them?"

Y/N: "When I was doing research on different King's. I read all about King David and his son Solomon. I found it interesting so I starting reading about Devils and Angels."

Woz: "If I remember correctly Solomon had control over the 72 Demons."

Rias: "Yes but some things are a little inaccurate."

Issei: "Woah."

Rias: "...Amano Yuma." A surprised Issei looks at Rias.

Rias: "You haven't forgotten about her right? What about you Y/N?"

Y/N: "Ummm I didn't really talk to her except see her a few times but that's it."

Rias: "Issei even went on a date with her."

Issei: "I-I don't know where you heard that name from, but I don't appreciate her being talked about in some occult club, and to be honest, I'm not happy about it, so begging my pardon..."

Y/N: "Issei..." Issei stands up to leave but before he can Rias throws a picture on the table. Issue turns around to see the picture of himself and Yuma walking home from school.

Issei: "Yuma...!" Woz walks around the couch and picks up the picture.

Issei: "Hey!" Issei tries to take the picture out of Woz's hand but Woz just circles around him making him fall on his face. Woz then shows Y/N the picture.

Woz: "Waga Maou is this the same girl?" Y/N looks at the picture.

Y/N: "Yeah that's her." Issei gets off the ground.

Rias: "She really did exist Issei. That's a fact. That's her isnt it?"

Issei: "Y-Yes it is. But how did you get this?"

Y/N: "How did you get this?" Rias ignores Y/N and Issei's question.

Rias: "This girl-or rather this fallen angel is the same substance as the being who attacked you last night."

Issei: "B-but Matsuda and Motohama don't remember anything about her, and her address in my cellphone was..."

Rias: "She used her power. Just like I did with your parents." Issei remembers what happened that morning his parents didn't even care that he was with a nude girl.

Y/N: "Wait how come I still remember?"

Woz: "Because of your power Waga Maou."

Rias: "That might be the reason. Issei that fallen angel had accomplished her objective so she erased all memories and records of herself from everyone around you."

Issei: "Her object?"

Rias: "To kill you. To ascertain whether or not there was something dangerous within you. Once that was verified you were killed by being run through with a spear of light. You where lucky Y/N was there to distract her so I can save you."

Woz: "It was written that Y/N would unlock the power of a king at that time." Rias wonders what Woz meant by that.

Issei: "Come to think of it Yuma did say something. Sac-something-or other."

Rias: "Sacred Gear."

Akeno: "It's a non-standard power that dwells within specific people. It is said that many historic figures have possessed this power."

Y/N: "Ooooo Woz is my Ziku Diver a sacred gear!?

Woz "It is sacred."

Y/N: "Come on Woz tell me."

Rias: "Now now Y/N I'm sure Woz is being very careful not to say much until I finish. The people who possess sacred gears have enough power that they become a threat to devils or fallen angels. Issei hold your left hand up." Rias sits on the desk she was leaning on.

Issei: "Like this?" Issei raises his left hand.

Rias: "Close your eyes and think of something you feel to be strongest."

Issei: "You're asking me to do that out of the blue?"

Rias: "Focus Issei." Y/N is again excited this time to see Issei's sacred gear.

Issei: "Right! Focus, focus!" Issei then notices he can see Rias' panties. Issei tries to focus but keeps looking at Rias' panties. Woz notices where Issei is looking he rolls his eyes and sighs.

Issei: "I can't do any more!"

Y/N: "Awww I wanted to see what your sacred gear is." Akeno giggles for this. Rias hops off the desk.

Rias: "Thats okay. It looks like it's still hard for you."

Issei: "Still are you sure there hasn't been a some kind of mistake?"

Rias: "The fact is, that fallen angel was fearful, and wanted to kill you."

Issei: "B-But if that's true then isn't it weird that I'm still alive here?"

Y/N: "Oh I never thought about that."

Issei: "Really Y/N!? You never thought about it!" Y/N laughs and scratches the back of his head.

Rias: "This is why." Rias holds up a piece of paper.

Woz: "Thats the same paper that flew up during that time." Woz takes the paper out of her hand and examines it.

Rias: "Just before Issei's life expired he summoned me though that flyer."

Woz: "Interesting."

Rias: "Issei you have been reborn as a member of the house of Rias Gremory daughter of Marquis of Germory a high-ranking devil as my devil servant." Demon wings appear in Rias' back. Koneko, Kiba, and Akeno who lets go of Y/N's arm and stands next to Rias.

Akeno: "We are all the same." Demon wings appear on everyone's back.

Y/N: "Woooooaaaahhhh! That's so awesome!" Wings also appear on Issei.

Y/N: "No way!"

Rias: "*giggle* It's a pleasure Issei." Y/N is looking at Issei's wings.

Rias: "Devils grant power to humans for a price agreed upon via a pact. Nowadays people do not summon demons by drawing magic circles anymore."

Y/N: "How do they do it now?"

Rias. "We deliver them to those who might want to summon us." Woz holds up the paper.

Woz: "Meaning this."

Rias: "Yes." After a few minutes Rias comes out with stacks of the same paper. Woz grabs a stack and looks at it.

Rias: "Usually we use messenger demons but as my servant you get to learn a Devils tasks from square one." Issei is putting the stacks inside a bag.

Y/N: "Looks like this will take a long time."

Issei: "Tell me about it." Rias whispers into Issei's ear.

Rias: "Do a good job and you may get to have servants yourself."

Issei: "My own servants?" Y/N looks at Issei.

Y/N: "Hear we go..."

Rias: "Depending on your efforts, yes."

Issei: "By servants you mean they can't refuse what I tell them to do right?"

Rias: "Thats right."

Issei: "And I can do anything I want with them?"

Rias: "Yes."

Issei: "Even for example s-sexy things...?!" Y/N face palms.

Rias: "As long as their your servants why not?"

Woz: "I can see why you said he wasn't your friend that night Waga Maou." Y/N just sighs

Issei: "What was that!?" Woz holds out the stack of papers he was looking at with two fingers.

Woz: "You're a degenerate." Woz drops the stack as Issei quickly tries to catch it but it hits the group. Issei angrily looks at Woz.

Rias: "Now now Woz since I'm finished with my explanation why not begin yours." Woz smirks at her.

Woz: "You already know who we are." Woz walks around the couch and heads to a bookshelf.

Rias: "What do you mean?"

Woz: "My speech from last night and my introduction you know everything about me and Waga Maou." Woz pulls out a book looks at the cover and puts it back.

Rias: "A demon prince and a his loyal retainer."

Woz: "Exactly." Woz turns to her.

Rias: "As a member of House Gremory I never heard of a demon prince here in my territory."

Woz: "That's because he was chosen by the Demon King Of Time."

Rias: "I have also never heard of a Demon King Of Time."

Woz: "Of course you wouldn't he is the ruler of Time." Woz walks up to Y/N.

Woz: "And he is the heir to the throne."

Rias: "And who is this Demon Lord Of Time?"

Woz: "That I can not tell you as he told me not to give out his name." Rias smiles.

Rias: "So you played me Woz you gave out enough information for me to know who you are but you kept the truly secret secrets to yourself."

Woz: "You kept your own as well like how did you revive Issei, how did you know Waga Maou had some sort of power, is there more demons in your territory." Rias smirks.

Rias: "I guess your right."

Woz: "But I can say in full confidence that you are no threat to me or Waga Maou."

Rias: "I can say the same to you."

Woz: "Well we should make a sort of alliance then." Rias stands up and looks at Y/N.

Rias: "Since we are both the leaders of our group we should agree on the alliance. No offense Woz."

Woz: "None taken." Woz bows to her.

Y/N: "Well I already trust you so I don't see why we can't help each other." Y/N puts his hand out to shake Rias'.

Rias: "I'm glad I already gained your trust Y/N. I hope we can continue to get along." Rias grabs Y/N's hand and they shake. Issei is finish's putting the papers in his bag and gets ready to leave.

Rias: "Y/N." Y/N looks at Rias.

Rias: "I know we just agreed to an alliance but can you continue to watch Issei?"

Y/N: "Of course that's not a problem."

Rias: "Thank you. Oh I also apologize for using you as pawn to scare those fallen angels by saying your my fiancé."

Y/N: "Dont apologize, Woz explained it to me so you don't have to worry about it. Just in case we should pretend we are fiance's as a precaution."

Rias: "Hmmm good idea."

Issei: "Alright I'm leaving!"

Rias: "Have a nice night Issei." Issei nods to Rias and leaves.

Y/N: "Well we better get going we have a job to do. Come on Woz."

Woz: "Yes Waga Maou." A bored Y/N is watching Issei on his motorcycle from afar wondering about what Kiryu-Sensei said.

Y/N: "Hey Woz what do you fight for?"

Woz: "I fight for you Waga Maou."

Y/N: "If you weren't with me what would you fight for?"

Woz: "I will always be by your side to fight for you."

Y/N: "I guess your the wrong person to ask." After a few hours Y/N finally sees Issei walk out of the house he entered.

Y/N: "Finally....my uncle is gonna be pissed..." Y/N fallows Issei until he notices the sky change color.

Woz: "Waga Maou."

Y/N: "I know it's like last time." Y/N drives faster to catch up to Issei.

Issei: "I'm sensing something it's him! It's the same as him!" A women in a tight dress walks towards Issei.

Women: "I don't seem to have you confused with anyone else. I, Kalawarner was ordered to eliminate any traces of you. This is truly unusual."

Issei: "I-it can't be...!"

Kalawarner: "How are you still alive!?" Black angel wings appear on her back.

Issei: "A fallen angel!"

Kalawarner: "You were supposed to have been killed by her." She summons a yellow light spear and throws it at Issei. Issei jumps out of way of the light spear. Kalawarner notices the sigil on Issei's palm.

Kalawarne: "The Germory family crest!?" Issei lands on the ground as the light spear disappears.

Issei: "Am I gonna die again!?"

Kalawarner: "I see you're the one Dohnaseek mistook as a stray. Who knew that you had become a member of the Gremory Household?" She begins to create another light spear. Issei then hears a motorcycle revving. Y/N drives past Kalawarner and brakes in front of Issei.

Issei: "Y/N I'm so glad you're here!"

Kalawarner: "Why is a mere human here?"

Y/N: "Mere human, im not a mere human! I'm the future King!" Y/N pulls out his Zi-O Ridewatch and pushes the button on top.

Zi-O!

Y/N slots it on the right side of his driver as a giant clock appears behind him.

Y/N: "Henshin!" Y/N hits the right side of the driver making it spin.

Rider Time!

Kamen Rider Zi-O!

Kalamarner: "Ah! Why did his power just shoot up? Wait are you the Demon Prince, Dohnaseek was telling me about!?" Kalamarner throws his spear at Y/N. Woz finally arrives and starts watching everything play out.

Zikan Girade!

Y/N jumps off his motorcycle and defects the spear. Y/N runs at her as she creates another spear. Y/N and Kalawarner clash weapons as Issei watches.

Issei: "Damn it...Em I always gotta be saved by Y/N!" Issei slams his fist in the ground. Issei then remembers Rias' words.

Past Rias: "Think of something you feel to be strongest."

Issei: "I need power! I need power to defend myself! Power to fight alongside Y/N!" Issei then remembers of the conversation he had with the man about Soramago Satoru from his favorite anime.

Issei: "Please give me power!" Issei throws his hand in the air. A blinding green light shines from it. Y/N and Kalawarner stop their fight and look at Issei. A red gauntlet appears on Issei's arm.

Y/N: "Issei! You make your sacred gear appear!"

Issei: "Alright! Y/N let's fight together!" Y/N slashes at Kalamarner making her back away. Issei runs up to Y/N and gets ready to fight. They both run at Kalamarner. Y/N and Kalamarner clashes weapons as Issei runs behind to her to attack.

Issei: "Take this!" Kalamarner punches Issei sending him flying into a wall.

Y/N: "Issei!"

Kalamarner: "You should pay more attention to your opponent!" Kalamarner stabs Y/N sending him flying to the ground.

Kalamarner: "Ha ha! I'm surprised Dohnaseek said you where strong but you're weak just like him." Kalamarner points her spear at Issei.

Kalamarner: "Now it's time for you to die!"

Rabbit! Tank! Best Match!
Are you ready!?

Y/N: "Rabbit?" Y/N looks around to see a man standing behind him in a weird structure.

Voice: "Henshin!" The structure slams into him.

(Techno rock music) Hagane no Moonsault! RabbitTank! Yeahhh!

The man runs at at Kalamarner as she throws her spear at Issei. The man pulls out a drill and hits the spear away.

Kalamarner: "What!? Who are you!?"

The man begins to pose.

Man: "Kamen Rider...Kamen Rider Build."

Y/N: "Kamen Rider Build?"

Kalamarner: "His power....It's beyond anything I've seen before!"

Build: "Now then you two look like you need some help." Build takes out a red bottle from his Driver and puts in his drill crusher.

The drill crusher begins to spin faster and faster and he holds it to his side.

Build: "The laws of victory have been decided!"

Kalamarner makes another spear and throws it Build. Build holds his drill crusher with both hands and runs at Kalamarner. He hits the spear away destroying it.

Kalamarner: "No get away from me!" Build wide slashes at Kalamarner as she creates another light spear to block his attack. The drill crusher spins during the clash sending vibrations through out the spear. Kalamarner tries her best to hold Build off but she notices her spear is cracking.

Kalamarner: "No nooooo!" The spear shatters as the drill crusher makes contact on her stomach.

Vortex Break!

Build has his drill crusher is in front of him as Kalamarner explodes. A injured Kalamarner flys out of the smoke and flees. Build takes the red bottle out of his drill crusher and a blue bottom out of his driver. Y/N goes and helps Issei out of the rubble.

Y/N: "You ok Issei?"

Issei: "Yeah...."

Y/N: "Dont feel to bad Issei you just figured out how to summon your Sacred Gear." Issei nods to Y/N.

Issei: "Yeah you're right but now I can fight too now."

Y/N looks at the man, his eyes widen when he recognizes the man.

Y/N: "Kiryu-Sensei!"

Issei: "Kiryu-Sensei?" Everyone is back in the Occult club room. Sento is sitting on the couch with his feet on top of the table.

Rias: "Yes that is your sacred gear. Once activated it, you can then activate or deactivate it at will."

Sento: "Sacred Gear...." Issei's gauntlet shines a green light and disappears. Sento sits up when he sees that.

Sento: "Hey do that again."

Issei: "Uhhhh...Who are you?"

Rias: "I've been meaning to ask you the same thing. You aren't a teacher at this school." Woz opens his book and walks around the couch and stands next to Rias' desk.

Y/N: "He's not?"

Woz: "Sento Kiryu, the split personality of Katsuragi Takumi. When he was Katsuragi Takumi, he made the Build Driver. After getting amnesia and gaining his split personality Sento Kiryu he became Kamen Rider Build to find a solution to the Sky Wall and regain his lost memories."

Sento: "And to fight for Love & Peace." Sento holds out a peace sign.

Y/N: "There's more Kamen Riders!?"

Sento: "Yes and more are gonna come to see you. Still knowledgeable as ever huh Woz?" He stands up and pats Woz' shoulder.

Woz: "Of course."

Rias: "Kamen Rider? So are you part of Y/N's group? Since you're a kamen rider."

Sento: "Nope." Sento begins to leave as Rias looks at him dumbfounded.

Y/N: "Thats it?"

Sento: "Remember what I said during lunch Y/N. What do you fight for?" Sento opens the door and leaves.

Rias: "Some weird developments have happened." Rias looks at Y/N.

Rias: "What are you Y/N?"

Y/N: "The future king?" Rias smiles at Y/N.

Rias: "Well we should focus on one situation at a time. Since the fallen angels know that Issei is still alive and has been reborn as devil this has put me in a awkward situation."

Issei: "I'm sorry."

Y/N: "Well they where gonna found out sooner or later."

Rias: "You have a point Y/N but it was an accident that you came in contact with a fallen angel so it can't be helped but remember you must not get carried away Issei. And fight them all by yourself."

Issei: "Yes understood President. Well I'll be going home."

Y/N: "Bye Issei."

Issei: "Bye." Everyone watches Issei leave.

Akeno: "Aren't you overstating it a little?"

Y/N: "I have to agree with Akeno."

Rias: "He is just a rookie he isn't like you Y/N who seems to be battle adapt even though you're also a rookie."

Y/N: "Yeah you're right."

Rias: "Which is exactly why he has to be more cautious." Rias bites her thumb.

Rias: "As if I'm going to allow the fallen angels take on my precious servant from me." Y/N nudges Woz with his elbow making a face like he's right to trust Rias.

Woz: "Waga Maou don't you have to get home?" Y/N realizes that he's really late.

Y/N: "Aw crap...." Y/N takes his cellphone out and dials his uncles phone number. The phone rings and his uncle picks up.

Junichiro: "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU  Y/N?" Y/N holds his phone away from his ear.

Y/N: "I'm sorry I know I agreed I would call you if I was gonna come home late but..." He looks at Rias and gets an idea.

Y/N: "I joined a club! They wanted me to help with some club stuff."

Junichiro: "Club? You better not be lying to me Y/N." Y/N holds his phone to Rias and silently begs Rias to save him. Rias grabs his phone and moves her hair out of the way.

Rias: "Hello Uncle."

Junichiro: "Uh Hello who is this?"

Rias: "Rias Germory I'm the Club President I'm sorry I had to keep Y/N for so long."

Junichiro: "Um yeah that's ok just remind him if he's gonna be late to call please."

Rias: "Of course Uncle I will make sure he calls you."

Junichiro: "Thanks." Junichiro hangs up then Rias hands Y/N his phone.

Y/N: "Thank you so much Rias-Senpai!"

Rias: "You're welcome and welcome to the occult research club *giggle*."

In the morning Y/N is walking to school.

Y/N: "I'll definitely make sure to call uncle Junichiro next time so I don't get chewed out like that again....." Y/N sees Issei a few feet away from him. Issei stops and looks left and makes a pervert face. Y/N looks and sees a girl tripped and her dress fell over her head revealing her panties. Y/N jogs over and to help her up.

Girl: "How did I fall over?" The girl sits up to see Y/N.

Y/N: "Are you ok?" Y/N holds his hand out.

Girl: "Ah thank you very much." She grabs Y/N's hand and he helps her onto her feet. As he's doing this he gives Issei a death glare. Issei sweats when he sees this.

Y/N: "You're very welcome!" Y/N smiles at the girl and she smiles back.

Issei walks up to Y/N and the girl. The girls cloth she had on her head gets blow off. Issei walks after it and picks it up.

Issei "She truly is my ideal girl...Blonde Girl Version!" Issei jogs back and hands her the cloth. The girl puts the cloth on her head.

Issei: "But Y/N is here. How am I gonna get her to like me if I have a pretty boy as competition!"

Girl: "Thank you very much."

Issei: "Not at all, not at all. I have to try my best to not lose to Y/N!"

Issei: "The weather sure is nice today. Who am I, the old lady next door!?"

Y/N: "Whats your name? I'm Y/N L/N nice to meet you."

Girl: "Nice to meet you my name is Asia Argento....Uh umm..."

Issei: "Damn it I'm already losing!?"

Y/N: "Hm? Is something the matter?"

Asia: "I've lost my way and I don't know what to do."

Y/N: "I moved here a little while back so I don't know if I can show you the way but my friend Issei can."

Issei: "Ha Ha Y/N your planning your own down fall! Of course I can show you the way!" Issei leads the two to Asia's destination.

Issei: "So you're a tourist?"

Asia: "No I'm not. I've been assigned to the church in this town."

Y/N: "Oh that explains why your dressed that way you're a sister."

Asia: "I'm so glad I ran into two people who are so kind to help me. This must be the Lord's guidance."

Y/N: "We're glad to help right Issei?"

Issei: "Yeah..." Issei notices the cross necklace she has on.

Y/N: "Something the matter Issei?"

Issei: "No nothing at all ha ha...." the three hear crying and see a boy who had tripped. Asia jogs towards him. She kneels and pats the boys head.

Asia: "A big boy shouldn't cry over a little boo-boo like this." Asia hovers her hand over the boys scraped knee. Y/N and Issei walk to her and the boy. Then a green light comes off of Asia's hand as rings appear on both of her hangs. The wound begins to close and heal.

Y/N: "Woah that's amazing!" Issei winces in pain. Asia finishes healing the boys knee.

Asia: "There your boo-boo is all gone!" Asia smiles at the boy. You're ok now." Asia looks at Y/N and Issei.

Asia: "Sorry I couldn't help myself." Y/N, Asia, and Issei are waving goodbye to the boy and continue to walk.

Y/N: "Thats some amazing power."

Asia: "You're not surprised?"

Y/N: "Nope right Issei?" This breaks Issei from his train of thought.

Issei: "Uh yeah..."

Asia: "My power is a wonderful gift from god." Asia makes a sad face.

Asia. "Yes...wonderful..." Y/N notices this.

Asia: "Ah there it is!" Y/N and Issei look ahead to see an old church in the distance.

Issei: "Oh yeah. As far as churches go in this town that's the only one."

Asia: "Terrific. This is a big load off."

Y/N: "Looks kinda run down." Issei then has the same feeling when he saw Asia use her power.

Issei: "Y-yeah probably because no one has seen anyone up there."

Asia: "I would love to thank you two somehow. Would you two mind coming with me?"

Issei: "N-No I've got something I need to do..." Issei's hand trembles when he says this. Y/N sees his hand trembling.

Y/N: "Whats wrong with Issei? He's been acting weird for awhile now. Issei's right Asia we have to get to school before where late."

Asia: "Oh I'm sorry for taking your time."

Y/N: "It's ok."

Issei: "Yeah..."

Asia: "I'm so blessed to have met both of you so soon after arriving in Japan."

Y/N: "Aww we're glad to have met you too." Y/N scratches the back of his head while smiling.

Issei: "Aw well...he he he" Issei blushes from this

Asia: "Please if you have any time come see me at the church. Promise me."

Y/N: "Of course!"

Issei: "Uh yeah well then..." Issei turns around.

Y/N: "Ah wait up Issei. Bye Asia." Y/N waves at Asia and she does the same.

Y/N: "You okay Issei? You have been acting strange today."

Issei: "Umm yeah I need to ask Rias-Senpai what's going on."

Y/N: "Oh it's a devil thing well let's find out after school." During Lunch time Y/N is sitting in his desk getting ready to leave to his spot when the door opens for Souna to walk in. The classroom goes into whispers wondering why the student council president is here. Y/N notices Souna and waves to her.

Y/N: "Souna-Senpai hello." The whispers begin to change to how does Y/N know Souna and why are they on a first name basis.

Souna: "Y/N-San I wondering if you can help me again."

Y/N: "No problem what do you need?"

Souna: "So the rumors are true you help anybody who's in need."

Y/N: "Yup that's what a good king would do."

Souna: "King? Well I'll explain everything at the student council room." Y/N follows Souna out the classroom and to the student council room. The classroom whispers if they are dating while other deny this as Y/N is dating Rias.  In the student council room there's stacks on stacks of papers.

Souna: "Ok Y/N-San I need help organizing these papers...." Souna goes on a long explanation on how to organize these papers and which papers need to be updated if they are old.

Souna: "Did you get all that?" Y/N nods and cracks his fingers.

Y/N: "Easy." Souna and Y/N sit across from each other and begin on organizing and updating papers. Souna is surprised Y/N is able to keep up and understand the explanation.

Souna: "You're rather smart aren't you? You're able to keep up."

Y/N: "Thank you and I guess I am kinda smart ha ha." Y/N scratches the back of his head. After a few minutes of silence Souna speaks up again.

Souna: "You said "that's what a good king does". What did you mean by king?"

Y/N: "My dream is to become King." Souna looks up from the papers she was looking at.

Souna: "Rather childish dream."

Y/N: "....A lot of people have said that...." Souna can tell for the tone in his voice he was dishearten.

Souna: "I didn't mean to hurt your feelings Y/N just rather surprised that someone your age would still dream about being King."

Y/N: "I lot of people still have the same dream when they where kids."

Souna: "Surprisingly you are right." After a few seconds Souna speaks up.

Souna: "If there was a way for you to become King would you take it?"

Y/N: "hmmm if you ask anyone that of course they would say yes."

Souna: "So?"

Y/N: "Of course!" Y/N smiles at Souna. Souna puts her head in her hand and looks at Y/N. Y/N goes back to checking the papers.

Souna: "I guess that dream adds on to your cuteness."

Y/N: "Huh? What did you say I didn't hear you." Y/N looks up at Souna. She realizes what she said and blushes.

Souna: "Ah! I said thank you for helping me."

Y/N: "Oh no problem." Y/N goes back to work as a blushing Souna stares at him but goes back to work. After a few more minutes Souna stops and tells Y/N to stop as well. She thanks him again for the help and that they got though a lot. Y/N leaves to quickly eat his lunch before class starts suggested by Souna. The school day ends and Y/N heads to the occult club room.

Issei: "Ah geez it seems like I'm always getting the president mad at me." Y/N leans on the couch Issei is sitting on.

Y/N: "What happened?"

Issei: "Oh hey Y/N well..." Issei explains what happened and why he can't get close to churches or go see Asia again.

Y/N: "That's concerning...well I don't wanna undermined Rias but she said you can't go into the church but I can." Y/N notices that Akeno is hiding behind the couch. Akeno puts her finger on her lips shushing Y/N. Y/N nods to her and remains silent about her.

Issei: "You're right!"

Akeno: "I don't think that's a good idea." Y/N and Issei look to there right to see Akeno.

Issei: "AH! Akeno-Senpai!"

Y/N: "Hi Akeno-Senpai how come it's a bad idea? Issei won't get close to the church."

Akeno: "You shouldn't worry Rias any more than you are." The door behind them opens and Rias walks in.

Rias: "Akeno I thought you'd gone home already."

Y/N: "Hi Rias-Senpai."

Rias: "Oh Y/N."

Akeno: "Rias we received a message from the archduke a moment ago."

Rias: "From the archduke?"

Akeno: "Apparently a stray devil has been spotted in this town."

Y/N: "Stray devil?"

Rias: "You should call your uncle."

Rias and her group teleport using a magic circle as Y/N drives towards the location. During his drive Y/N sees Sento in the middle of the road leaning on his motorcycle.

Y/N: "Sento-San?"

Sento: "Have you figure out what you fight for?"

Y/N: "No I haven't..." Sento walks up to Y/N and puts a hand in his shoulder.

Sento: "I have a friend who was the same but he found his reason." He removes his hand and walks to his motorcycle.

Y/N: "Sento-San what do Kamen Riders fight for?"

Sento is putting his helmet on.

Sento: "Many things some good, some bad and the good ones take out the bad ones. The reason, you have to find that yourself. May it be good or bad you will find the answer."

Y/N: "You said other Kamen Riders are gonna come to see me why?"

Sento: "To see the person who's gonna inherit our powers and legacy just like we did with him." Sento drives off as Y/N watches.

Y/N: "Just like him? Is he talking about the Demon King of Time." Y/N drives towards his destination. Y/N arrives at the location.

Rias: "A little late."

Y/N: "Yeah sorry....I got lost...." No really Y/N got lost after his talk with Sento. They all walk towards the abandoned building as Kiba explains what stray devils are.

Y/N: "So they're basically devils who wanted to do there own thing by running off or killing their master."

Kiba: "In those terms yes."

Y/N: "And you guys take them out so they don't harm anyone."

Rias: "Yes."

Y/M: "Got it."

Woz: "Basically you police your own territory."

Y/N: "Ahhh! Woz I said to stop that!"

Rias: "Good to see you Woz." Woz bows to her.

Woz: "I was relaying information to the Demon King. Sorry I wasn't here Waga Maou."

Y/N: "Thats ok Woz." They walked inside the abandoned building.

Rias: "Then this information will provide useful to you Woz.

Woz: "Then I will listen intently."

Rias: "Issei are you familiar with chess?"

Issei: "Chest? Like the board game?"

Rias: "I the master; am the King and I have my empress; the queen, my cavalier; the knight, my tank; the rook, my clergyman; the bishop, and my foot soldier; pawn. Devils with titles of nobility grant the characteristics of these pieces to their servants."

Issei: "The characteristics of those pieces?"

Rias: "We call them "Evil Pieces"

Issei: "Why are you telling me this?"

Y/N: "Oh Oh I got it! Issei has a characteristic of a certain piece and he has to watch everyone fighting today to see their characteristics!"

Rias: "*giggle* Correct Y/N."

Woz: "Very good Waga Maou."

Koneko: "It's here."

Strange Voice: "I smell something unpleasant. But I smell something delicious as well. I wonder if it's sweet. I wonder if it's bitter." A giant women walks around the corner.

Issei: "B-Boobies!" Y/N facepalms and Woz gives Issei a what the fuck look.

Rias: "Stray devil Viser you unfaithful wretch running away from your master and running wild to fulfill your lusts your sins are worthy of thousand deaths. In the name of Marquis of Germory I am gonna blow you away." Y/N puts his driver on his waist.

Ziku Driver!

Viser: "Insolent little girl, would you like me." The girl begins to fondle her own breasts.

Viser: "To stain your body with fresh blood to match your red hair?"

Blushing Y/N: "Why is she doing that?"

Akeno: "Are you embarrassed Y/N?"

Blushing Y/N: "No!" Akeno giggles at Y/N.

Woz: "What a wretched being."

Rias: "The smaller the fry the wiser the cracks."

Issei: "S-so this is a stray devil? She just looks like an exhibitionistic women to me!" Issei makes a perverted face. Issei gets a better look at her body and sees a monstrous form.

Y/N: "Well that's not normal."

Kiba: "Like we said earlier her body and soul turn real ugly."

Woz: "Truly ugly."

Issei: "And she's got such fine boobs too what a waste."

Y/N: "Is that the only thing you can think right now! We are about to fight this thing!"

Issei: "Y/N look at her boobs!"

Y/N: "What? no!"

Issei: "No I'm serious! There's magic circles there!" Y/N looks at Viser's breasts to see magic circles forming on her nipples.

Y/N: "Woz!"

Woz: "Yes Waga Maou!" Y/N pulls out his Zi-O Ridewatch and pushes the button.

Zi-O!

He puts it in the right slot and pushes the top button. Everyone dodges out of the way as Rias grabs Issei. The energy blasts fly towards Y/N.

Y/N: "Henshin!" Y/N makes his driver spin. Purple clear watch straps appear around Y/N blocking all the blasts.

Rider Time!

Kamen Rider Zi-O!

Issei: "She's a monster all right."

Rias: "Don't let your guard down. Yuto!"

Zikan Girade!

Kiba walks beside Y/N holding his sword at his side.

Y/N: "Oh you have one too." Y/N shakes his Zikan in his hand.

Y/N: "I go right, you go left."

Kiba: "Lets see if you can keep up." Kiba smiles at Y/N and vanishes as Y/N runs at the stray devil.

Y/N: "Ha ha that's awesome!"

Issei: "He vanshied!"

Rias: "Hes moving too fast for you to see. Yuto's role is the knight. His attitude is speed and his ultimate weapon is the sword." Yuto appears in front of the stray devil as Y/N jumps at her.

Kiba: "What he was able to keep up? Impressive Y/N!" They both cut off the stray devils arms.

Woz: "In this form Waga Maou is able to run at 100 meters per 5.0 seconds."

Rias: "So that's why he's able to keep up with Yuto."

Woz: "Yuto-kun is still faster but Waga Maou should be able to fight alongside him." Y/N steps back as the stray devil screams in pain. He notices that Koneko has walked next to him.

Y/N: "Koneko?" The stray devil roars as her lower body splits open revealing giant fangs.

Y/N: "Ehhh! That's just not right!" The stray devil goes after Koneko and Y/N. Y/N jumps out of the way as Koneko stands there.

Viser: "Die!"

Issei: "Watch out Koneko!"

Y/N: "Koneko-Chan!" The stray devil shallows Koneko whole.

Rias: "It's all right!" The stray devil laughs as her giant maw begins to tremble. The maw opens revealing Koneko holding it open.

Y/N: "Wooooaaahhh! Koneko-Chan is strong!"

Rias: "Koneko is my rook. Her attitude is simple-" Y/N jumps into the maw with Koneko.

Y/N: "Let's hit her at the same time." Koneko nods at Y/N.

Rias: "A ridiculous amount of strength and defense. That won't put a dent in her."

Y/N: "3 2 1!"

Koneko: "Down she goes." Y/N and Koneko punch the stray devil sending her crashing into a pillar.

Woz: "Waga Maou in this form has a punching power of 8.2 tons."

Rias: "Impressive."

Issei: "I'll have to remember never to cross Koneko." Y/N gives Koneko a thumbs up.

Rias: "Akeno."

Akeno: "Yes President." Akeno walks past Y/N.

Akeno: "Oh dear what am I to do about this?" The severed arms begin to move going after Rias.

Issei: "President!"

Finish Time!

Issei: "Sacred Gear!" Issei hits the left arm as Y/N rider kicks the right.

Time Break!

Rias stares at Y/N and Issei.

Rias: "Th-Thank you." Y/N helps her up.

Y/N: "Nice one Issei."

Issei: "Ah not at all. My body just kind of moved on it's own."

Y/N: "Thats good! That means your body is getting battle ready." Y/N begins to hop and throwing fists in the air.

Rias: "Akeno finish her off."

Akeno: "You're a naughty little thing for trying to lay a hand the president. You must be punished." Lighting comes off of Akeno's hands.

Rias: "She is my queen. My unbeatable vice-President who possesses all the attributes of the other pieces." Rias looks at Woz for his comeback.

Woz: "Waga Maou has the power of all the riders."

Rias: "You have a comeback for every situation Woz." Woz smirks at her.

Akeno: "Oh my you still seem quite active. Well then how about this? She raises her hands as a light bolt flys out of them. The lighting bolt hits the stray devil.

Rias: "Her specialty is attacks with magical powers. What's more..." Akeno blushes as she raises her hand to her face.

Akeno: "Oh my, you're still up and around." Akeno licks her lips.

Rias: "....the ultimate sadist." Akeno fires off more lighting bolts on the stray devil.

Akeno: "I wonder how much of this you can take. ha ha ha ha!" Everyone watches Akeno "punish" the stray devil.

Issei: "Sh-she's laughing...."

Y/N: "I can see why you told me go be careful around her." Woz stares at the grueling scene and nods.

Rias: "Akeno that will be enough."

Akeno: "Done already? That's kind of a shame huh?" Akeno turns around blushing with her hand on her cheek.

Y/N: "Shes terrifying Woz."

Woz: "I agree Waga Maou."

Rias: "Do you have any last words?" Rias walks up to the stray devil.

Visor: "Kill me!"

Rias: "Oh. In that case, vanish away." Rias extends her arm to her side as a magic circle appears in front of her.

Rias: "Checkmate." Reddish black energy fires out of the magic circle at the stray devil. The stray devil disintegrates into nothing.

Rias: "It's over. Let's go home."

Y/N: "That was awesome! Everyone is so cool!" Rias giggles.

Woz: "Impressive abilities show by everyone."

Rias: "Thank you Woz."

Issei: "Um President...?"

Rias: "What is it?"

Issei: "So then what about me?"

Y/N: "Oh yeah what is Issei's characteristic?"

Issei: "Yeah what's my piece or rather my role as your servant?"

Rias: "My pawn." Rias begins to leave.

Issei: "Pawn? You don't mean..."

Rias: "Yes Issei you are my foot soldier."

Issei: "Foot soldier?" Y/N and Woz try not to laugh at Issei. The next day Y/N is in his classroom thinking about what Sento said last night.

Y/N: "My reason to fight...Why em I Kamen Rider..." Y/N heads to the club room to see Rias, Issei, and Koneko.

Rias: "Y/N good timing I need you to go with Issei."

Issei: "I don't need a babysitter anymore."

Y/N: "Come on Issei its for your safety."

Issei: "I have my scared gear now."

Rias: "Then it's decided." Y/N watches Issei walk towards a house.

Woz: "Another long night Waga Maou."

Y/N: "Ah! Woz please stop and yeah but Issei isn't happy that I'm babysitting him."

Woz: "I can understand it being annoying but it's for his safety."

Y/N: "Yeah....hey Woz...never mind."

Woz: "If it's about the reason why I fight I told you the truth Waga Maou I fight for you."

Y/N: "hmmm...." Y/N notices that the Issei was able to open the door to the house.

Y/N: "Thats odd." Issei walks in and closes the door.

Woz: "Waga Maou."

Y/N: "Hm?" Y/N looks to see Sento driving up to him.

Sento: "Fancy meeting you here."

Y/N: "Sento-San why are you here?"

Sento: "Just on a ride kinda boring in this world."

Y/N: "This world?" Y/N, Woz, and Sento hear a gun shot.

Sento: "What was that?" Y/N stares at the house Issei entered. Y/N quickly gets off his motorcycle and runs towards the house.

Woz: "Maou!" Sento goes after him. Y/N kicks the down open and goes inside with Sento behind him. Y/N runs into the lite room to see a white haired guy with Issei.

Y/N: "Issei!"

Freed: "Huh? Are these you friends? Good I can take out three wretched demons." The guy points a gun at Y/N and Sento.

Sento: "Move!" Sento tackles Y/N to the ground. Y/N feels something wet on his chest he looks up to see two dead bodies.

Sento: "No...."

Freed: "What are you feeling sympathy for those scum!? Ha ha ha that's rich!" Y/N looks at his hand that's covered in blood.

Y/N: "Why? Why did you kill them? They did nothing to you!" Y/N looks at Freed.

Freed: "Of course they did something to me. They decided to contact you devils so I killed them ha ha!"

Y/N: "Whats wrong with devils!?" Sento gets off Y/N and they stand up.

Y/N: "What have they done to you!?"

Freed: "Ha ha! Devils are also scum they have to be purged!"

Y/N: "And humans aren't!"

Freed: "Huh?"

Y/N: "Humans have caused just as much pain to others! We can also be devils!"

Freed: "That doesn't matter."

Y/N: "Don't matter! You kill innocent people, innocent devils! It wasn't their fault they where born as one! They just want to live their lives!"

Freed: "Innocent don't make me laugh devils aren't innocent."

Y/N: "Just because the devils in the past have done awful things doesn't mean the current ones are the same. I've met a devil who is kind, considerate, and cares for her people she wouldn't let any one of them die!" Y/N slams his fist to his chest.

Y/N: "It doesn't matter who they are devils, humans, even fallen angels! I'll protect the innocent so they can live their lives!" Sento smiles

Issei: "Y/N..."

Sento: "He's right, the only scum here is you."

Freed: "Like I'm gonna listen to a devils rambling!" Sento and Y/N pull out their drivers and put them on their waist.

Ziku Driver!

Sento: "Here." Sento gives Y/N a red and blue Ridewatch.

Y/N: "A Ridewatch? But how?"

Sento: "I did say you will inherit our powers." Sento shacks two full bottles.

Sento: "Now, shall we begin the experiment?" Then puts them in his driver.

Rabbit! Tank! Best Match!

Y/N pushes the button on his Zi-O watch.

Zi-O!

Then twists the Build Ridewatch with his thumb.

Pushing the button on top

Build!

Y/N puts his Zi-O watch on the right of his driver and the build watch on its left. Sento begins to turn the crank on its side as a structure begins to form with blue and red liquid. Y/N pushes the button on top of his driver.

Are You Ready?!

Sento & Y/N: "Henshin!" The liquid solidify as the structures slams into Sento. Y/N hits his driver making it spin.

(Techno rock music) Hagane no Moonsault! RabbitTank! Yeahhh!

Rider Time! Kamen Rider Zi-O!
Armor Time! (Electronic beat mixed with RabbitTank-esque music) Best Match! Build!

Issei: "Y/N changed!"

Woz: "Iwae! The one who will inherit the power of all riders! The heir to the throne of time chosen by the Demon King Of Time himself! His name is Kamen Rider Zi-O: Build Armor! In this moment he has inherited his first power from another Rider!"

Freed: "What the hell!?

Y/N: "Woz when did you get here!?" Woz is standing in the door way of the room.

Sento: "Now isn't the time."

Y/N: "Right?"

Sento: "The laws of victory have been decided!"

Y/N: "The formula of success has been made!" Sento looks at Y/N.

Sento: "What?"

Freed: "Who gives a shit!" Freed fires at Y/N but the bullet bounces off.

Y/N: "Woah this armor is awesome!" Y/N and Sento rush Freed. Y/N stabs at Freed with his Drill Crusher Crusher. Freed blocks Y/N's attack with his gun by making the tip of his Drill Crusher Crushes go inside the hole. Sento slashes at him with his Drill Crusher but Freed also blocks his attack with his light sword.

White Haired Guy: "Woah there don't you wanna talk about this? Who am I kidding I wanted this!" Y/N and Sento nod to each other. Sento kicks and Y/N punches Freed in the stomach sending him flying into the wall. Then they hear screaming. Everyone looks to see Asia standing in the middle of the room staring at the dead bodies.

Y/N & Issei: "Asia?" Freed stands up and walks towards Asia.

Freed: huuh? My assistant Asia-Chan are you through creating the barrier?"

Asia: "W-What is this?"

Freed: "Right right you're beginner aren't you? This is our job. We dispose of hopeless people who have been bewitched by devils."

Y/N: Devil don't bewitch!"

Freed: "Shut up can't you see I'm teaching the newbie." Asia turns to see Sento, Y/N in there Rider forms and Issei on the ground.

Asia: "I-Issei?"

Y/N: "Asia why are you here!?"

Sento: "Is she a friend?"

Y/N: "Yeah."

Asia: "That voice Y/N?"

Freed: "Whats this? You know them?" Freed grabs Asia by the arm.

Freed: "Are you bewitched too!?"

Issei: "Leave her alone!" Issei summons his Sacred Gear.

Y/N: "Issei stop!"

Freed pushes Asia behind him and dodges Issei's attack slashes at Issei's back.

Issei: "Grah!"

Asia: "Issei!" Asia crawls to Issei.

Asia: "Why are you and Y/N here?"

Issei: "Because I'm a devil..."

Asia: "Is Y/N one too?"

Issei: "No he's human."

Freed: "Whats this you're human!? No no no that's can't be true you're lying!"

Y/N: "Asia! Just because Issei is a devil doesn't mean he's trying to hurt you."

Freed: "Sorry Asia but Humans and Devils can't mix so its impossible for that one to be human." Freed points his sword at Y/N.

Freed: "Especially people like us who need permission from the fallen angels. "

Y/N: "Fellen Angels?"

Freed: Now then let's hurry up and finish the job." Freed holds his sword to Issei's neck.

Sento: "We can't do anything or he'll kill your friend ." Freed makes crazy eyes at Sento and Y/N and goes for the kill.

Y/N: "No Issei!"

Asia hugs Issei right before Freed is gonna cut him down.

Freed: "Hey now are you serious?"

Asia: "Father Freed I beg you! Please forgive these gentlemen! Please let them go!"

Freed: "Do you understand what it is you're doing?"

Asia: "Even if they are devils! Y/N and Issei are good people! Besides there is no way that the Lord approves of this!"

Freed: "Huuh!? Enough of your foolishness!"

Freed slashes at Asia but is blocked by Y/N with his Drill Crusher Crusher.

Y/N: "You bastard! You won't listen to your fellow human!"

Freed: "She deserves to die alongside you all!"

Y/N: "Didn't you hear me! I'm gonna protect every innocent life!" Y/N deflects Freeds sword and punches him in the face.

Freed: "Scum!" Freed and Y/N clash weapons and push each other back. Freed goes for a downward slash but Y/N hits it away with the drill Crusher Crusher. Y/N punches Freed in the side staggering him. Freed fires at Y/N thanks to the Build Armor it does nothing. Y/N stabs at Freed's gun as the drill crusher crusher is spinning destroying his gun. Sento checks on Issei and Asia. Y/N and Freed go to clash one more time but Asia runs in between them.

Sento: "Dont go!"

Asia: "Stop!" Y/N stops but Freed grabs Asia and puts his sword to her throat.

Freed: "....*huff* there's no way I can beat you so I need a hostage!"

Y/N: "Asia!" A magic circle appears behind Sento and Issei. Rias and her members step out.

Akeno: "Oh my this is terrible!"

Koneko: "A exorcist."

Freed: "Ha ha! The whole gang is here now this is a party!"

Rias: "Shut your mouth." A black energy blast flys past Freed. Rias knees down to Issei and touches his cheek.

Rias: "I'm sorry I didn't realize there was a stray exorcist here. There was a barrier placed here until a moment ago so we didn't realize."

Y/N: "Good to see you Rias." Rias looks at Y/N

Rias: "Thank you again Y/N for protecting Issei." Freed throws Asia on the ground and begins to stomp her.

Freed: "What are you doing you dirty bitch!? The barrier was your job!"

Y/N: Asia! Leave her alone!" Sento grabs Y/N before he can jump in.

Sento: "Calm down Y/N!"

Rias: "It's ok Y/N...You I made it a policy to never forgive anyone who harms my servants and I especially cannot tolerate anyone ill-mannered as you, who would stoop to do injury to his own possessions."

Y/N: "Possession? Asia isn't a possession!"

Sento: "That was uncalled for but Y/N calm down!" Y/N takes a deep breath. Rias begins to glow with red energy.

Freed: "uh-oh this power might be a problem-I mean it's hitting the fan." Freed steps away from Asia. Koneko is holding a dresser ready to throw at Freed when she senses something.

Koneko: "Multiple fallen angels." A purple energy swirl appears above Freed and Asia.

Freed: "Ha ha ha! Oh how the tables have turned! You guys are all gonna be eating light spears!"

Akeno: "President..."

Rias: "Right now retrieving Issei comes first. Akeno, prepare for jump."

Akeno: "Yes." Akeno puts her hands together to make a magic circle in front of her.

Rias: "Koneko you get Issei." The magic circle moves to the ground. Koneko tosses the dresser towards Freed.

Koneko: "Right."

Freed " hey you Devil scum aren't getting-whoa-oa-oa!" Freed tried to move out of the way but the dresser hits Freed's back. Y/N walks on the magic circle and faces Rias.

Y/N: "You're just gonna leave Asia!"

Rias: "Shes not a concern to me."

Y/N: "She needs our help! How can you just leave her like this!"

Rias: "If I had to chose to protect my servants or a random girl I don't know I would chose my servants Y/N." Rias puts her hand on Y/N's helmet where cheek would be.

Rias: "You said your gonna be king right? Then be that king, right now you're the only one who can save Asia."

Issei: "Save Asia Y/N!" Rias' group disappears as four fallen angels appear.

Dohnaseek: "Ah Demon Prince we meet again."

Y/N: "You! Your apart of this!"

Dohnaseek: "You should of kept yourself out of our way now I have no choice but to kill you." Dohnaseek summons a light spear as his subordinates do the same.

Dohnaseek: "Raynare take Asia." Another fallen angel appears and Y/N notices it is Yuma.

Raynare: "Come on Asia we don't want you to get hurt." She picks Asia up and evilly smirks at Y/N.

Y/N: "Asia!" A spear hits Y/N throwing him back.

Sento: "We need to get out of here! We're gonna get out numbered." Y/N stands up.

Y/N: "Not without Asia!"

Y/N pushes the top on his Zi-O watch and Build watch.

Finish Time!
Build!

Sento cracks the handle on his driver as Y/N spins his Driver.

Ready? Go!

Two charts appear beside each other. Sento and Y/N jump on top of them. Sento extends his right leg as Y/N grinds on the chart with his drill crusher crusher in front of him. They both fly towards the fallen angels.

Vortex Finish!

Vortex Time Break!

Y/N & Sento: "Haaaaaaaaa!"

The fallen angels throws their spear but they bounce off the Riders. The Rider plow though the fallen angels as they explode. Y/N reaches his hand out to Asia.

Y/N: "Asia!!"

Asia: "Y/N!!" Asia reaches for his hand. Y/N and Asia's hand almost touch but Raynare and Asia disappear. The Riders break through the wall ending up outside.

Y/N: "Noooo!" Y/N slams his fist in the group.

Y/N: "I almost had her!" More fallen angels begin to appear summoning their light spears.

Woz: "Waga Maou!" Woz throws his scarp wrapping around him, Sento, and Y/N.

Dohnaseek: "They ran off...that doesn't matter we got Asia back." Dohnaseek looks at Freed.

Dohnaseek: "I told you to protect her for the time being Freed!" Freed laughs at Dohnaseek.

Freed: "Sorry ha ha ha!" Y/N, Sento, and Woz appear in a forest area in town.

Y/N: "Sento you have to help me save Asia!" Senti de-henshin

Sento: "I'm sorry Y/N I can't help anymore my time here is done."

Woz: "He's right Waga Maou."

Y/N: "Time? What do you mean?!"

Woz: "Traveling to different worlds is difficult only someone with a special power can do it and allow others to come."

Sento: "Traveling to Rider AR worlds is hard but you're allowed to stay as long as you want but worlds with completely different rules is harder and limited."

Y/N: "Did the Demon King bring you here?"

Sento: "Yeah don't worry Y/N there are other Riders coming. One of them can help you." Facing reality Y/N nods to Sento. Sento gets on his motorcycle and puts on his helmet.

Sento: "We're Kamen Riders, Y/N we give people hope we they need it." Sento drives off as a blue portal opens and he divers into it.
(Authors Notes: Like the portal the Time Mazine go through but smaller.)

Woz: "Come Waga Maou it's getting late and you need your rest."

Y/N: "Yeah..." Y/N drives off towards his home.

Woz thinks back to his talk with Sougo.

Woz: "Why are the other Riders coming to meet Y/N?"

Inside a arcade people are crowding around a doctor who's close to beating the high score.

Sougo: "Because I asked them too."

Woz: "Why?"

The doctor has a colorful otoscope around his neck. People whisper on how a doctor is playing arcade games.

Sougo: "My prince needs to learn what it takes to be a Kamen Rider and what it takes to be a King. Being a worthless King would ruin my legacy. A king is not just a ruler and he needs to learn that. I want my prince to be greater than me!"

Woz: "Thats why you asked the other Riders to see him to teach him?"

Sougo: "Correct Woz that world doesn't have Kamen Riders. The world will change with the introduction of one and if he learns to be something sinister then the law of a kamen rider will be just that."

The doctor beats the high score and everyone cheers.

Doctor: "Game Clear!"

(Build OP ends here)

(Author Notes: I combined two episodes in this chapter cause I felt like there wasn't enough action the second episode was a big lore dump. I'm also kinda afraid to make big changes in the actual DXD story so I just follow the story and making it an insert character also I really suck at actions scenes so sorry if you can't follow or find it awful lol. Also the world changing because the introduction of a Kamen Rider is taken from the Super Sentai Shinkenger Kamen Rider Decade crossover episode it's been awhile since I watch Decade but I remember there's a one off comment saying the introduce of a kamen rider in the Super Sentai world will cause big changes so I'm using that one off comment as a concept. I can not for the life of me remember what the Build Driver makes for the suit to be made. I remember hearing what it's called but can't remember.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 7.6K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.3M 57K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
470K 14.3K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
749K 27.5K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...