The Queens Servant

By ARandomPersonXD2

Three Musketeers (2011) Athos x reader Y/N loved her students, and when one sends a letter asking for her to... More

Authors note
A Letter
2 O'clock
The Three Musketeers
Trust No One
Never Leaves
A Test
Tutor?
'New Suits and All!'
The New Suits!
The talk about another person that people think you like.
Airship
A Servant's mission
Letting Someone In
A/N
Soooo...
A Mission
The Ending
Yo what-
Wha-
Happy Valentines Day
Rewritting the story
Should I???
No remake but-

Art. a lot of art

645 9 2
By ARandomPersonXD2

Haha I need a place to put all this

I've had this story in my head for about a year now and I had a drawing before I even had Wattpad. So I decided to create this chapter to place it all here!

The first one was just a female musketeer (I just love the three musketeers in general) and I had new markers to try so, 'why not!'

Ah yes the first cover for this book. (I was told it look empty without a cover so tadaaaah)

This on was just me wanting to draw (I love the hats they wear also the previous hand was off and I wanted to redeem myself a bit haha failed at that)

And the one I did today (its like a couple days now because the art wouldnt load :(  ) cause REDEMPTION! I feel a lot better about this one and did it digital as well I like this one more though

Digital

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 61 27
This story is a possible sequel to the movie "The Three Musketeers". Main charakter is D'Artagnan as usual. He gets interrupted on an importand event...
1.7K 87 26
This is a story that I had originally made for a project in my World HIstory class. After playing a role play/choose-your-own-adventure kind of thing...
1.5K 354 51
It may be a small town. But it has its many secrets. ----------------------------- "We are moving...to Forlot!" "Forlot?" I questioned. "Moving?!" my...
2.1K 76 42
Daria La Vielle was just a farm girl. The Three musketeers Athos, Porthos and Aramis were just soldiers. But all four found they were more than just...