๐€๐’๐“๐‘๐Ž๐๐‡๐ˆ๐‹๐ˆ๐€, regul...

By bumblebea-

๐€๐’๐“๐‘๐Ž๐๐‡๐ˆ๐‹๐ˆ๐€ โช regulus black โซ (๐˜ฏ.) ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ /๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข... More

๐‘จ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ท๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘จ.
ษขส€แด€แด˜สœษชแด„๊œฑ ษขแด€สŸสŸแด‡ส€ส
๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘ป ๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ.
โ” ๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐.
1. CORE CREW
2. BLASTED BUTTONS
3. AWKWARD ASTRONOMY
4. HAPPY HALLOWEEN
5. GOLDEN GAME
6. ABANDONED ATTRACTION
7. CALAMITOUS CHRISTMAS
8. STOLEN SECRETS
9. IMMORAL INCIDENT
10. RELIEVING RECOVERY
12. DODGING DEATH
13. EARNEST EYES
14. SLUGHEAD'S SHENANIGANS
15. REFRESHING REUNION
16. NEBULOUS NIGHTMARE
17. FALTERING FACADE
18. CALAMITOUS CONFRONTATION
19. FAITHFUL FRIENDS
20. BAFFLING BLACK
21. RADIANT REVELATION
๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘ป ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ถ.
22. HINTING HAPPINESS
23. PICTURESQUE PICNIC
24. BITTER BOY
25. VIOLENT VENGEANCE
26. SLY SLYTHERINS
27. MELLOW MOMENTS
28. CAPTIVATING CONVERSATIONS
50K + SOCIAL MEDIA AU
แด˜สŸแด€สสŸษช๊œฑแด›
แด…แด‡แด…ษชแด„แด€แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ

11. SARCASTIC SIBLINGS

4.5K 175 69
By bumblebea-

⊹.⋆°•*⁀➷ 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓 ✧・゚: *✧・゚

𝑨𝑺𝑻𝑹𝑶𝑷𝑯𝑰𝑳𝑰𝑨

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Eva could not be any happier to be back at the Potter household. Though she absolutely loved seeing her friends and enjoyed the grand meals at the castle, she was ever so ready to go home and relax for the rest of the summer. At Platform 9 3/4, hugs, as well as goodbyes, were exchanged, and a polite nod was shared between her and Regulus. After the numerous astronomy tower encounters, some soundless and some talkative, Eva sincerely did believe she had attained herself a new friend.

Euphemia and Fleamont Potter were delighted to have both their children back home and were grateful Eva had recovered well from the incident. At first, everything seemed to be how it always had been; the calming ambiance, comfortable bed, cheerful family, but some things had changed. For one, the Potter's were now a family of five, courtesy of Sirius' disownment.

Sirius Black and James Potter always had a bond closer than even James and Eva could ever have, and it was no surprise to the girl that her parents didn't hesitate to bring him in. Sirius was given his own room, and now every single bedroom in the house was full. Already living with her older brother, Eva didn't think the house could get any louder, but oh, she was ever so wrong. If anything, the pandemonium seemed to multiply by double digits.

Eva found herself locked inside of her room most of the time, drowning in her thoughts, tuning out whatever racket the boys were made just down the stairs. It wasn't that she wholeheartedly hated it, but she found all of the noise quite annoying. Although occasionally, she would join in too.

"You. Little," Eva wisely decided to discontinue what she was about to say. "Don't. Take. My. Things!"

In between each word, she hit James square in the head with a red throw pillow stolen from the couch. Eventually, James managed to wriggle out from beneath his sister, and he clambered up the stairs. She was quick to run after him, stumbling slightly as she sped up the stairs.

"Give it back!" Eva pouted, stopping abruptly as James slammed the door shut to Sirius' room. "James," she dragged out, pounding on the door.

"Aww," she heard him say. "Is this you and your boyfriend?"

"For the last damn time, Adan is not my boyfriend, he's my best friend. And Kaelyn is in that picture too! They're the ones dating for Merlins sake. Get the hell back here!" she shrieked, hammering the door with her fist once more.

"Language," he called to her.

"I can say whatever the hell I want. Now open the damn door!"

The door was finally swung open to see a very stern-faced-looking James. She spotted Sirius barely getting up in the back of the room, his eyes dancing amusedly between the two Potter siblings.

"Little lady, you do no-"

Before James could continue, Eva snatched the photo album out of his hands and ran down the stairs. Eva tripped on her feet as she was going downstairs before she caught herself as she hit the floor.

James looked back at her. "Are you alright?"

Eva took a deep breath before answering, "I'm okay," she breathed out, getting her bearings before the chase continued.

As Sirius trudged his way down the stairs, he immediately set eyes on the Potter siblings. He was slightly concerned for his friend as his little sister was beating him with a wooden spoon, but decided not to ask.

As soon as Eva sensed the presence of the Black, she shot up and tucked the spoon behind her back, not wanting to set him off in any way.

James let out a sigh of relief as he let his body relax on the floor. He ran a hand through his hair before turning to his best friend. "Thank Merlin that you're here. I don't think I could have faked that she was winning for much longer."

"Hey!" Eva cried out, debating whether or not to pull out the wooden spoon once more. "I won because I was fast. You couldn't beat me if you tried."

Sirius raised his eyebrow at how outspoken the usually shy girl had become but wisely chose once again to bite his tongue.

As if right on queue, Euphemia and Fleamont both rounded the corner to see the three children.

"Good morning to you all," Fleamont sang, getting a similar response from each of the children, only a little less enthusiastic.

"Right then you all, let's grab some breakfast and start up the day."

...

Eva stepped by the Potter's fireplace, hauling along her trunk. She dipped her hand in the pot hung just beside it, and took a fistful of the green powder. She stepped inside and held her trunk tight before throwing down the dust.

"Heathers' mansion," she chanted, and the world around her began to spin. Kaelyn had sent her a letter a few days prior asking if she wanted to come over to her house and Eva happily agreed.

She had traveled through the floo network various times, but the dizzying sensation never got any better. She felt her feet hit the ground, and she brushed off her clothing before stepping out of the fireplace.

She had been to the Heathers mansion a total of six times now, and it never failed to impress. The place was white from floor to ceiling and seemed as if it had been scrubbed clean just moments before her arrival. The light chatter coming from the kitchen suggested her friends were both inside, so she proceeded her way over.

"Cupid has arrived!" Eva sang, flinging her arms around both of her friends.

"Cupid?" Adan laughed, shoving her shoulder slightly.

Kaelyn seemed to catch on, and her cheeks turned a dark shade of pink. "Shut it, Potter," she told her, rolling her eyes.

"In your dreams Heathers," Eva responded.

"This one never can shut her mouth," Adan added, jabbing his thumb in the direction of Eva. "Don't even try asking."

"Rude," she whined, earning a laugh from both of her friends.

"Is he wrong though?" Kaelyn teased.

"Alright, alright, give it a rest you two. You act as if you haven't been dating since our second year," Eva sighed. "So what do you have planned for today, Kaelyn?"

"Well we could go swimming, I haven't done that in a while, but my mom and dad just want us back before dinner," she explained, receiving a nod from her two guests.

"Swimming it is!" Adan remarked, jumping up from his seat.

"Eva, you know where your room is, right?" Kaelyn asked her.

"Yup," she responded, nodding her head. "I'll meet you all down here when I'm ready."

With that they split up, heading upstairs for their separate bedrooms. Eva stayed in one of the spare bedrooms right in between Adan and Kaelyn's rooms. She always loved that room. Just like the rest of the house, everything from the sheets to the paint was a creamy white color. She tossed her trunk at the foot of the bed and began pulling out her clothing to find her bathing suit. It was a simple black bikini that she had gotten the previous summer. It had been a while since she had a bit of fun like this, and her main goal was to enjoy every second of it.

...

The three of them spent the day at the lake, only remembering the dinner they had promised just 15 minutes before. They had rushed home and prepared themselves to find a full table of food with only Kaelyn's older brother, Aiden, seated.

"Where are mom and dad?" Kaelyn asked as the three of them sat down.

"They couldn't make it tonight," he shrugged. "Something over at the ministry. They've been shuffling back and forth all day."

"So what are you up to now, Aiden?" Adan questioned, changing the subject.

"Well after graduating, it took me a while to find where I wanted to work, but I'm now an apparition examiner."

"He says if he's the one testing me, he's going to purposely fail me," Kaelyn pouted, crossing her arms over her chest.

"It's only a joke Kae," he said, not so convincingly. "Either way, I wouldn't think they would pair us together. They probably think I'd pass you," he scoffed, taking another bite of his food.

"Might have to watch these two over here Aiden," Eva coughed out, tilting her head in the direction of her two friends.

"Oh, you're the absolute worst Potter. I'm wondering why I decided to invite you here in the first place." Kaelyn buried her head in her arms as Aiden and Eva shared an amused look.

"Is that so, Eva?" Aiden asked, faking a proper accent. "I guess you are my confidante in this situation then. I assure you will keep me updated," he said with a wink.

It was Adan's turn to groan. He shoved Eva lightly on the shoulder.

"Lamond!" Eva gasped, dramatically placing both her hands over her chest. "The audacity you have these days."

The three others laughed lightly, returning back to casual conversation. Well, casual may not be the right word, for they were right in the thick of a war. They talked about things at the ministry, the muggle world, and even Hogwarts.

"Do you really think we will return this year?" Kaelyn asked, not specifically addressing one of them.

"I think we will," Eva spoke up. "I hardly think they wouldn't bring us back. It's not really an 'if' anymore in terms of whether or not we are in a war because we are. We are going to need to know how to fight and protect ourselves because they are going to need all the help they can get."

"I agree with Eva," Aiden told her. "Either way, it is still extremely important you all get your education. After all, you three have O.W.L.'s this year."

His comment earned a groan from the four teens.

"No need to remind us Aiden," Kaelyn cried out.

"What do you all want to do for a living anyway?" he asked them.

"You already know. I want to be a healer. My goal is to work at St. Mungos," Kaelyn told him.

"It truly is an honorable job. Wonder if you can pull it off," Aiden teased, raising an eyebrow at his little sister. "What about you Adan?"

"I want to be a chaser for the Montrose Magpies," he admitted sheepishly. "If not, I'd like to become an Auror."

"Oh, of course, you'll make it. You're the best quidditch player I know!" Kaelyn told him. His cheeks turned a light tone of red.

Eva coughed, interrupting their gaze. "Hello," she drawled out. "World's best chaser sitting right here. Can't believe you even lied to him like that. The audacity you have to even say that in front of me."

Aiden chuckled lightly as Eva's friends ducked their heads ever so slightly.

"I think you'll do great bud, but like, the Montrose Magpies? You can do so much better."

"That's what I said!" Kaelyn exclaimed.

"Hey, at least he doesn't think the Chudley Cannons are better," Eva intruded.

"But they are better," Aiden scoffed.

"You know what? I was beginning to like you Aiden. Guess this breaks it. Magpies are better than the Cannons; just saying," Eva shrugged.

"What do you want to be anyways?" Aiden asked, brushing off the comment.

"The hell if I know," Eva mocked.

"Oh c'mon. Nothing?"

"Well, I've always wanted to be a professor at Hogwarts. I just don't know what subject I'd want to choose."

"You're great at potions," Kaelyn told her.

"Oh, I forgot to mention, I was considering everything but potions."

Adan laughed at her remark.

"You'll figure out something," Aiden told her. "I didn't know what I wanted to do until after I graduated anyways."

"You'll just have to test everything out this year I suppose. Feel around the waters and see which one you like and perform in best," Kaelyn told her.

"Always one with good advice Heathers. I just don't know if I'm ready to put in that much work," Eva sighed.

"Hey," Adan smiled, jamming his finger in Eva's face. "Master class-ditcher right here."

"But you're a Ravenclaw! Aren't you supposed to like school?" Aiden pressed.

"You crossed the line Heathers," Eva said, wagging her finger. "Not all Ravenclaws are smart. For instance, I'm-"

"Very smart. You're very smart," Kaelyn cut in.

"As I was saying," Eva continued, brushing off the kind intrusion. "There are other traits to a Ravenclaw. For example, wit. Not exactly sure what that means but let's just not mention that. Ravenclaws don't have to be smart, but they value the importance of intelligence, hard work, and wisdom."

"Wise words from this one," Adan laughed.

"Aw, you're too kind."

"I take that back," Adan coughed. "She's simply average."

"Rude," she whined, earning a laugh from her companions.

"Is he wrong though?" Kaelyn teased.

"Not this again."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 776 34
"You look like a painting, Reg," whispered James, genuine adoration plastered in every inch of his face. "Is that a good thing?" Regulus knitted his...
206K 9.8K 84
โ†ฌ in which Regulus and Rune find out that broken pieces still fit together. ๏ผŠ*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉโ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™*หš Academic rivals. Everyone knew they were that. The hat...
35.3K 1K 23
"ษช แด€แด ษดแดแด› ษขแดษชษดษข แด›แด แดแด€ส€ส€ส ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ" "สแดแดœ แด„แดแดœสŸแด… ส™แด‡ ๊œฑแด›แดœแด„แด‹ แดกษชแด›สœ แดแดœแด„สœ แดกแดส€๊œฑแด‡, สŸแดแด แด‡." (๐•Ÿ) ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•๐•ฆ๐•ค: ๐•ก๐•ฃ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•– (๐•Ÿ) ๐”ธ๐••๐•š๐•ฃ๐•’: ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•“๐•๐•–, ๐•ก๐• ๐•จ๐•–๏ฟฝ...
153K 3.7K 35
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ... ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฃ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐š ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๏ฟฝ...