Truth

By caitlin_wynn_

"I could tell he was holding back from me. I could see the want in his eyes. Without knowing it I was gettin... More

Prolouge
Start of the Weekend
Hear me out
Truth
After Math of Fun
Chapter 5
Mistakes?
Shopping
Birthday Suprise

We Need To Talk

25 2 0
By caitlin_wynn_

Would have updated earlier but I couldn't get the chapter right like it is now.

Tschüss leute!

Unedited

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charlie's POV

I didn't want to wake up. I knew waking up would just make me face what I did earlier that day. Just thinking of my body's reaction to Jeremiah caused a shudder to run down my spine.

I rolled over to find the bed empty. I stretched out disappointed. Sitting up I grabbed my phone checking it. I noticed all the missed calls and messages from my mom and dad. All of them were asking me to call them or to come home.

Bitterly I deleted them. They lied to me and they expect me to just forgive them. I wasn't going to leave home so soon but then again had no choice in the matter.

The bathroom door opened up and I looked at Jeremiah. He was only wearing a pair of pants that hung low showing off his v.

Once I noticed he was looking me up and down, my face heated instantly as I pulled the cover up to cover my body more.

I suddenly got a weird nervous feeling, but it wasn't coming from me. I don't think. I don't know where it was coming from but it felt, weird.

"Good morning sweetheart." Jeremiah said.

"Morning." I look around and try to find something else to cover myself with. I triumphantly find Jeremiah's shirt next to the bed. I stretch over to it. Once in my hand I sat back up in bed to see Jeremiah sitting on the bed with a raised eye brow.

My stomach growled then. Jeremiah smiled. "Are you hungry?" I nodded. "Okay I'll go get something. He grabbed his jeans and left the room. I jumped out of the bed and ran into the bathroom.

I sighed. He is being so sweet now. I think I just judged him wrong when I first meet him.

I felt grimy from my exciting event last night and prepared to take a quick shower. I turned the knob hearing the loud gush before water came out. Once the temperature was right I turned to the sink to get a towel from underneath it.

Glancing in the mirror I grimaced at my own look. I had slight mascara tracks down my face and my hair was knotted looking clumpy. The mark on my neck had a golden tent to it and in the center a black mark in the shape of a tree with a wolf curled under it that was very faded rested there.

I frowned not understanding it. Sighing I continued on my previous hunt.

I grabbed the towel sat it on the mat in front of the shower and jumped in. I let the water pound against my skin.

I washed my hair before scrubbing my body clean.

When I wrapped myself in a towel and brushed my teeth. Just when I was about to get dressed I remembered I didn't bring in any clothes. I peaked into the room to make sure he wasn't there before I walked out. I went straight to my dresser. I opened the draw and began to search when I felt someone's arms wrap around my waist before pulling me back into them.

I heard a groan. "Sweetheart do you what you're doing to me?" Jeremiah whispered into my ear. I stifled a moan that was threatening to spill.

He turns me around to look at me. His eyes were a mossy green filled with lust. My lower stomach tightened just looking into them. I looked at his lips before his eyes again. He leaned forward. He was so close if he talked his plump lips would touch my full ones.

There was a slight tug on my towel as Jeremiah pulled a little on the bottom a little. He finally brushed his lips against mine. It was a gentle kiss that soon turned into a rough one.

Jeremiah licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I kept my mouth shut in slight defiance. He growled, grabbed my waist and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs round his waist as he bit my bottom lip. I didn't give. He squeezed my butting causing me to gasp and him to shove his tongue in my mouth.

Our tongues fought for a while before I gave in and let him explore my minty mouth.

We walked up against the wall still in our heated kiss. My back was bare meaning that I lost the towel at some point. I was pushed against the wall slightly rough. One of Jeremiahs hands feel from my waist and down to his jeans. He unbuttoned them and stepped out of them before his hand returned to its original place on my waist.

We pulled out of our heated kiss for a breath. But Jeremiah continued. The trailed kisses down my neck to his mark.

"Jeremiah!" I moaned in pleasure. He sucked and teased the sensitive area, as moaned and screamed his name.

The heat in my core burning with such a rapid fever. The tightening increased. I need relief. I need him.

I couldn't form a sentence as he teased the same spot. He continued his harassment to the single mark.

My core just continued to build.

My back left the wall but his lips never left my skin. I felt the silk like covers touch my back. Only my back laid atop of the bed.

Finally, he left the mark and trailed back to my mouth. When he finally gave me the relief I needed I moaned into his mouth as we both came moments later.

.

.

.

The same rendezvous happened a few more time before we finally collapsed on the bed exhausted.

I once again had the odd feeling of nervousness. I wonder where it is coming from. I rolled over to ask Jeremiah but stopped when I observed his features.

Jeremiah looked nervous before his face went blank just as quickly. "I think that we need to talk."

"Okay, about what?" I asked confused.

"You are not going to like what I have to say." Oh no. Is he going to say that he regrets it? I hated him yet I couldn't get enough of him.

He ran his hand through his hair. "I just want you to her me out first okay." I nodded too afraid to speak. "So has anyone explained what happens to wolves when the mate or what it entails?"

I shook my head. "Well," he continues, "when two mates find each other they mate. There are two steps to be fully mated. First you will get marked. Second you'll..." he trailed off. Jeremiah had a slight pinkish tint to his checks.

Does he have a fever? Or is he... blushing?

"You'll... what?" I questioned.

"You'll have to have sex and the male has to bite his mate once again. And when he bites her they have to both be at their climax. Then at their climax he doesn't pull out after he bites into her neck because he physically can't. They are locked into that position."

The memories of last night come back. He bit me at our climax and he didn't pull out...

"Once that is complete they are truly bonded. Meaning that they can feel their emotions and hear their thoughts within a few days of their bonding."

I got a wave of that nervous feeling once again.

I started into his eyes. "J-Jeremiah are you... are you s-saying that we..." He cut me off.

"Yes and there is two more things." I was mad. He knew what was going to happen and I didn't. I took a deep breath waiting for him to continue. He wanted me to hear him out so that is what I'm going to do.

"What are other things?" I asked in an eerily calm voice.

His eyes turned icy cold as he continued. "Well first usually if mates don't mate when they first meet like most wolves do they will complete the bond when the female is in heat. It is almost impossible not to because she wants to jump him any and every second she can and he finds her scent more desirable than anything. As do the unmated males."

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"Second?" I ask.

He opened his eyes looking me dead in the eyes. "Second is... that I'm leaving tonight... for a while."

I appeared calm before that. My calm demeanor broke when he said that. Now I know my eyes showed just how angry I was, because Jeremiah stood up from the bed and took a step back. Coward.

I growled at him. Lilah was not as upset as I. She was happy that we were finally mated to our mate but she was not happy because our mate didn't tell us this information until now.

I heard a knock on the door. I was too upset but more mad than upset to look away from him let alone acknowledge the door.

Jeremiah didn't look away from me but he was getting mad at me. I could tell because his eyes were getting darker.

He opened his mouth to say something but that is when I truly snapped.

"You asshole!" I scream at the top of my lungs. I jumped off the bed with the sheets and started to throw things at him. "Get out!"

First went the lamp.

Second was the alarm clock.

Third was my cell phone.

The last to throw were the few pillows on the bed.

Him being him dodged everything I threw, making me frustrated.

Once I ran out of things to throw I walked to the door. "Get out." I couldn't even look at him.

"Cha..."

"I said get out." My voice breaking as the words left my mouth.

He groaned and walked past me. When I looked up to close the door. Rose was standing in front of me with wide eyes. She was looking back and forth between me and where Jeremiah walked off.

When her eyes finally stopped looking back and forth they landed on me. I turned away and walked into the bathroom grabbing my robe. I angrily slammed the bathroom door shut.

How could he do this to me? Like what is his problem? I never agreed to be him mate. What if I didn't want anything to do with him? I know I'm just lying to myself saying that, but I'm just mad.

I put a robe on my naked body and came back out of the bathroom to see Rose cleaning up the clothes that are on the floor.

With the sheet in my hand I walked back to the bed and laid down. I curled up in a ball as I let the tears fall down my face freely.

Rose sat behind me and pulled me onto her lap.  "Charlie what happened?" I opened my mouth to speak but no words left.

It was all his fault. He made me this way. No one has ever made me feel this way but him.

"Tell me." Rose insisted.

"I don't want to talk about it."

Just sighing in response, she played with my hair in a calming manor and didn't speak after that. She just hummed a soothing tune from some Disney movie that I couldn't think of the name of. With that I fell into a dreamless sleep.

.

.

.

There was a quiet knock at the door. Disturbing me from my slumber I groaned and turned over. I could fell the fever creeping its way back to the surface.

There was another knock on the door before the door handle turned. I glanced through my eye lashes seeing Chris and Jeremiah at the door.

I don't mind if Chris comes in but not Jeremiah. I can't stand him at the moment. He is just so infuriating. Just the thought of him gives me a sour taste in my mouth, but yet that sour turned sweet as my lower stomach tightens.

Jeremiah had cold dead eyes as he stood at the door.

Chris began, "I just came to say goodbye and I'll see you when I get back little sister."

"You're leaving?"

"Yes I must go and help along with my alpha. He has asked me to tag along so I will tag along." He had a slight smile tug on his lip.

I frowned but accepted it. "Okay. Bye, Chris."

He then turned and walked out the door leaving just me and Jeremiah. I turned around facing away from him.

I couldn't look at him.

I heard the door shut and hoped that he left.

Burying myself further into the covers, I heard a slight shuffle and a throat being cleared. Great! He didn't leave.

There was no moment or sound coming from either of us for the next few minutes.

Jeremiah broke the silence. "So how long are you going to be mad at me?" I stayed silent. "Charlie." No response. "Charlie!" Still no response. "Charlotte!" When I still said nothing he snapped. "I do not like being ignored! You listen to me."

My eyes narrowed under the covers. I am not going to do what he says. I am my own person not some lap dog.

Moments later his heavy footsteps paced towards me. The covers were yanked from me and I was pulled off the bed by a rough grip around my arm. I stood shocked right in front of Jeremiah. His rough grip on my arm loosed slightly when I winched from the pressure.

Why did he do that?

Jeremiah's eyes were dark and narrowed at my face. "I am the alpha you do not ignore your alpha!" He screamed in my face.

I stared him in the eye, fuming silently. I don't care what his title is I don't whatever some guy wants. That is not me!

He let go of my arm and I immediately backed away. A flash of hurt flashed to though his eyes but immediately disappeared.

He took a step close to me. I stepped back. We did this until my back was against the wall.

There was about a foot maybe two between us. I could feel the angry building up. I raised my hand to slap him hard in the face. He caught it inches before impact. I tried to use the other hand as well but he caught it.

Him and his stupid reflexes. Jeremiah held both wrists in one of his large calloused hands.

I was prepared to scream in his face letting him know exactly how I felt but before that happened he closed the gap between us. He pushed my hands above my head.

My breath hitched as his face slowly crept closer. His hot minty breath filled my senses.

"I-" He looked to my lips as I his. "If I were you, sweetheart," My lips parted at the word. "I would make sure you do as I say. If you don't you can find how just how ruthless I can be." He smirked still looking at my lips.

Biting my bottom lip created a ripple in the air want the distance between our lips to be closed. His eyes glazed over slightly before they snapped back to his cold eyes as they looked back in my eyes.

He dropped my hands and rushed out the door slamming it behind him.

I slide down the floor. That man is going to be the death of me.

First he has sex with me and tells me that I am now bound to him. Then he tells me that he is leaving right after he does it the demands that I respect him because of his dumb title as alpha.

He does not realize that I do what I want which usually isn't much and I do not do anything someone demands from me.

Lastly he was about to kiss me before he so abruptly left making me feel dumb. I think some needs to slap on the back of the head to knock some sense into him.

I got back into bed and laid there until I was enveloped in darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1K 1.1K 32
"I'll make a deal with you"I said smiling sadisticly and slowly walking towards him. "wh-who are you"the Alpha said. "Oh you know your usual run in d...
3.8M 119K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...
66.7K 2K 43
Iris has had a difficult life, running from her past and living like a nomad. She is not a regular wolf. She curses the Moon goddess for the gifts sh...
146K 7K 28
*A Wattpad exclusive story* *Unique plot* *Not a typical werewolf rejection story* ~ What Jacob has made her into? How is she to fight the beasts and...