Lost Memories || Oikawa Tooru...

By streetalien

(L/N) (Y/N) and Oikawa Tooru. You are the power couple of Seijoh. Everyone knows it since both of you are cap... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 || aka best chapter
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 || aka second best chapter
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58 || End

Chapter 13

4.1K 158 69
By streetalien

"Do you get it now?" Oikawa asked you after explaining it for the third time. You scratched your head and smiled nervously.

"When a is bigger than 0 then it opens upwards and when it's smaller than 0 then downwards."

"Don't tell me that's the only thing you remember." Oikawa put his head on the table.

"If x is squared it's vertical and if y is squared it's horizontal." You added.

"And what does that mean?" Oikawa's head was still on the table.

"It whether opens up or down or it opens left or right." You answered proudly.

"(Y/N)-chan. Besides from learning how to receive, what else did you learn in coma?" He slowly looked up to you, his head still on the table.

"Uh I don't know why but I can speak Spanish now."
He growled and slammed his head on the table.

"Do you think you'll be able to pass the test?"

"I guess I'll get a few points."

Oikawa lost his hopes in teaching you Maths. He was explaining you the same thing for the past three hours now.

"Can we stop now? I have a headache." You said.

"I guess you're still exhausted because of the flashback from earlier, right?" He asked.

'Well, actually I just want to stop studying ...'

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Gosh you're so bad at lying, (Y/N)-chan. I can see through all your lies."

"Ugh, I can't take this anymore! It just won't go inside my brain!"

"O-nee-san, can you cook something?" Takeru came up to you.

"C-cook? Yeah sure!" You immediately stood up and went towards the kitchen with Takeru following you.

"(Y/N)-chan!" You heard Oikawa yell from behind but didn't care.

Takeru sat on a chair while you took out a pot.

"(Y/N)-chan, do you even know what you're doing?" Oikawa asked when he came in, also sitting on a chair.

"I'm gonna cook rice."

"Last time you tried to do that your cooker had to be replaced."

"I didn't know we've spent that much time together, Oiks." You chuckled.

You put water and rice into the pot and turned the cooker on.

"Is Takeru going to stay over?"

"Yeah, our parents decided to go on a little trip since they never get to see each other."

"And uncle Tooru has to take care." You giggled, making Oikawa's heart go wild. You indirectly called him by his first name. That was enough to make him happy.

"Y-yeah."

__________

"How about ordering pizza?" Oikawa said, looking into the pot with the rice.

"It's doesn't taste as bad as it looks! Now, sit down!" You said strictly, furrowing your eyebrows. A chill went down Oikawa's and Takeru's spines. They obeyed and waited for you to serve the food.
You sat down next to Takeru with a pleased look.

"Itadakimasu!" You smiled and took a spoon of the rice. You chewed it a few times until the taste hit. You hardly swallowed the piece and drank water right after.

"Why are you making such a face, (Y/N)-chan?" Oikawa grinned at you.

"Uh, what was that with ordering pizza?" You looked at them, seeing them laughing.

"Some things never change, (Y/N)-chan!" Oikawa laughed as he pulled his phone out of his pocket. He ordered a large pizza.

After eating you all decided to watch a movie. Takeru wanted to watch Iron Man.

"He's my favorite! He is strong, rich and super cool! Everyone loves him! And I love the cars he has!"

We sat down with blankets and snacks. Takeru on the left side of the couch, Oikawa on the right and you in the middle.
You hadn't been this close to Oikawa since forever! He could smell your scent that he loved so much about you. Like every other thing.
He still was ashamed of the thing he did. And the reason wasn't even a valid reason.

Halfway through the movie Oikawa felt a light weight on his left shoulder. He turned his head to check on you when he saw your head on his shoulder.
He admired your sleeping face. Like he did the past months.
He checked the time.

'20:46, pretty early.'

He looked over to Takeru who was still watching the movie.

"Takeru!" Oikawa whisper yelled, earning his nephew's attention.

"Nee-san's asleep." He noted.

"Turn the volume down a bit." His uncle demanded.

Just when Oikawa wanted to make you more comfortable his phone stared to ring, making you flinch.

"Damn you, whoever you are." Oikawa cursed underneath his breath and picked up the phone.

"Yes?"

You looked around, remembering you were at Oikawa's.

"Don't worry, it's not the first time I'm babysitting him."

You reached out to get your phone that was on the table.

"Good Night. Yeah I'll tell him."

No notifications.

"Alright Takeru. It's time to get ready for bed." Oikawa said after he hung up.

"What?! The movie hasn't ended yet." He whined.

"Your mother called, Takeru. I can't do anything about it."

"C'mon Tooru! Just let us finish the movie!" He said.

"No!"

"Please!"

"(Y/N)-chan, tell him something!" Oikawa crossed his arms.

You looked at Oikawa then to Takeru.

"Uh, listen here Takeru. You already watched the movie so you know how it ends right?"

He nodded.

"Then finish it in your head. Kids in your age really need sleep to grow. Or else you'll stay short and can't become a setter like your uncle."

He looked down.

"You're right o-nee-san. I'll brush my teeth." He said and walked out of the living room.

"He is doing it on purpose!"

"What do you mean, Oiks?"

"He's not listening to me!" He pouted.

'That's kinda cute.'

"You need to talk and explain it to him, Oikawa."

You stood up and stretched.

"I'm gonna go home, thank you for helping me." You smiled. He accompanied you to the door. When you opened it he felt that it was kinda chill outside.

"Wait a second." He said and run up the stairs.

He came back after a few seconds, holding a thin jacket in his hands.

"It's chill outside. Wear this." He handed it to you.

"Thank you again, Oikawa." You smiled.

"No problem." He said, watching you walk off.

"Anything for you." He said quietly, smiling to himself.
__________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 4.2K 16
UNDER EDITING (If early chapters seem better written than master chapters, that's why. I will put a notice on the chapter when it has been edited :))...
191K 6.3K 43
โ๐™๐™€๐™ˆ๐™€๐™ˆ๐˜ฝ๐™€๐™ ๐™Š๐™๐™ ๐™‹๐™๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™„๐™Ž๐™€?โž ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜ cold was the star ace of the Aoba Johsai volleyball team. One would rarely see a smile or any hi...
13.7K 445 12
"What...what happened to you?!" "You promised you would never leave....and then you were gone." Oikawa Tooru was depressed all threw Highschool. His...
655K 30K 18
{RANKED #1 IN #HAIKYUU 13/05/18} {RANKED #1 IN #ANIMEFANFICTION 22/05/18} {RANKED #3 IN #XREADER 27/05/18 (out of over 33k stories what the actual...