š”„š”©š”© š”Šš”Æš”¬š”“š”« š”˜š”­

By temptinq-

šŸ’ | š“¦š“²š“µš“µ š”‚š“øš“¾ š“¶š“Ŗš“»š“»š”‚ š“¶š“®? āœØ | š“Øš“®š“¼! ... More

Good Morning, Sunshine - Prologue
Kick Me!
Genders (And A Note)
Casford Micheal & Ryan Daniel
Sweetie Pie
Announcements.
I'M BACK!
Stuck In Quarantine
Three, Two, One!
Hello Baby (Or Not...?)
Boy or Girl? (Part One)
āœØ - 2k!
Boy or Girl? (Part Two) "IT'S A..."
Almost 4:00
Love Ya - Epilogue
āœØ - Announcement

Welcome Baby C.N.J

161 5 0
By temptinq-

It had been about 14 hours since I gave birth.

"Okay, baby's name?" The nurse was holding a piece of paper and a pencil.

"Carolynn."

"Middle name?"

"Noelle."

"Is she taking dad's or mom's surname?"

"Dad's."

***

Noah and I decided on the name Carolynn Noelle. She was a small baby. We wanted to holster a great life for her, so we gave her the name, 'Carolynn', that meant, "free man". I know, she is a female, but we wanted her to be free and have a shameless, fulfilled life.

"Okay." The nurse grinned. Lynn (the nickname we chose for her, we also have C.J and Carol) was sleeping in a crib-like bed next to me.

How I love this baby.

ANNOUNCEMENT!

So, this chapter was cut short to raise awareness on different topics being brought up.

First is the huge Info Breach going across Wattpad. To keep my stories and private information safe, I may delete this account and reactivate another one with a fake email or an email with fake information like my other accounts.

It is basically taking user's info and leaking it, which I do not want to happen.

Second is the scariest. I'll try to keep it short and sweet.

The Blue Whale challenge.

It's a suicide challenge.

If you want to learn more, please find videos or articles, because I feel quite uncomfortable talking about it.

Anyway, please stay safe and have a good day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 158K 48
When strangers from completely different backgrounds get married... -- Shifting as the cool breeze toyed with my senses, I sighed at my husband stand...
1.1M 94K 43
ā€¢ INDIAN ARRANGE MARRIAGE ā€¢ Ėœ"*Ā°ā€¢.Ėœ"*Ā° ā€¢Ā°*"Ėœ.ā€¢Ā°*"Ėœ "You're my peace within all the Chaos of my life" ...
26.5K 3K 31
Lily Autumns has watched Allie Winters blow up her boss's, life three times. Once when Allie destroyed his company, and bought it for scraps, once wh...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...