Love Ya - Epilogue

"Happy birthday dear Lynn, Happy birthday toooo youuuu!"

The crowd erupted with applause. Now 11-year-old Carolynn blew out her birthday candles excitedly.

Our 19-year-old rushed over to her sister, showering her with kisses. The 12-year-old twins pushed through the scatter of family, running to hug their baby sister. "Happy birthday, Carol!" Casford and Ryan said in unison, shoving presents in her face.

Noah and I were now in our early-to-mid 40s, raising 4 kids had really had it's toll on us.

Carolynn smiled eagerly, ripping open a large present from the boys. "A hydroflask!" She shrieked, snagging her brothers into her arms.

Noah and I rolled our eyes.

"Thank you Ford! Thank you Ry!" Lynn giggled, dumping her left-over pink lemonade into the water bottle from her plastic cup. Amelia smirked, ruffing her brother's heads. "Good call." She said. My husband and I watched the rest of the party go upon us.

I felt arms snake around my waist, pulling me into a sweet caress.

"Noah," I grinned, looking him in the eye.

"You really have not aged, my dear..." Noah smiled, looking me up and down. "Stop it." I chucked a light smack at his shoulder. He unlocked his embrace, kissed my forehead, and walked towards the kids.

I spun around to watch the scene. My eyes caught onto my eldest daughter. Amelia. My eyes began to fill like a faucet, wiping them lightly with a small napkin. My girl was almost 20-years-old, already following her parents' lead. Amelia had recently received an acting job, to star in the 'sequel' of the popular television show, 'Stranger Things' as the role of Eleven's lost sister, Twelve (I'm just making this up, I don't know if this is real or not).

Hopefully our days will not begin to be timed, Noah and I.

Because we want to see our children grow.

And maybe, even the grandchildren.

THE END

Thank you guys so much for reading my story! I'm in progress of making a new one, but while that comes out, what would you like to see on my profile?

Thank you Jupies, and I'll see you in another life😉