Sweetie Pie

Amelia was walking around with Noah and Ryan. I was with Casford, and oh, we have two little dogs, Teacup Maltese dogs, to be exact. That was my "push present" from Noah, since he knew I loved dogs. Their names were Marshmallow and Fluffy, courtesy of Amelia and Noah.

Casford giggled at Fluffy, who came over and licked my legs

Casford giggled at Fluffy, who came over and licked my legs. She was hungry! Marshmallow was waiting at her bowl, too. I poured them some food and a little chicken, and they started to chomp on that. Noah was running around with Ryan, and Amelia was chasing them. "Noah, be careful!" I yelled to him. He didn't hear me. "Amelia, lunch time, sweetie!" Amelia came over and sat at the counter. I was finishing her pasta. "Sauce on it?" I ask. She nodded. I poured a good amount on and slid it to her. "Casford and Ryan need a nap." Noah said, and took Casford from me to put them down.

I finished my bites of grilled cheese, and looked over at Amelia. She was still working on her food. I got up and put my plate in the sink, and Marshmallow started to jump on me. "Mommy, can I have milk?" I nodded and picked up Marshmallow, poured her some milk and gave it to her.

9:38 P.M

We were all sitting on the couch. I was cleaning dishes from dinner, Noah, Casford, and Amelia watching a movie. Ryan was with me and the dogs, and when I finished, Ryan started to wail. I figured he was hungry for a late night snack. The twins were supposed to be asleep an hour ago, but Noah talked me into letting them stay up. "Well, Ry." I looked at the twin in my arms. "Your daddy just loves staying up, huh?" Ryan babbled. "Time to get you into your jammies." I took him upstairs and changed him into a black footie pajamas that said, Twinning! Casford's said that, too, and in the same color. I took Casford's jammies with me, so I could change him too. Noah had Amelia asleep on his shoulder, and Casford was on his stomach asleep, too.

I had finally got everyone changed and ready for bed. I got the dogs onto their beds, and the kids into theirs. Noah had to stay in his office to work, so I decided to stop by Amelia's room. "Hey, love-dove." I peeked in. She was watching cartoons. She looked over and smiled. "Hi, mama." She yawned, and turned over. I smiled and closed the door. Looking around, I heard one of the twins shriek. Then the other. I rushed over to see what was happening, and they were crying their eyes out. "Oh, no no no no no.." I took them out of their cribs and looked at their diapers. Empty. I took them to Noah and I's bedroom and let them lay there. They started to calm down and fall asleep. After around thirty minutes, I heard Amelia cry. I take the twins and hurry to her room. "WHAT HAPPENED?!" I cried. She was in tears. She pointed to the T.V. It was Thomas The Train. "H-He-He's scary.." Amelia whimpered. I turned the television off. "Just go to sleep." She cried all over again. "MOMMY, I'LL HAVE NIGHTMARES!" She shouted. I sighed. "Come to bed with us."

We were all crammed in one bed. Noah decided to sleep in Amelia's room, since I was with three kids.

8:27 A.M

Noah. I have no idea what to do with him.

"Noah Casford Jupe, I will throw Amelia on you if you don't tell me what you're doing!" I yelled through his office door. I could hear him laughing, so I decided to kick his door open. I managed to do so, and he screamed like a girl.

"Damn it, Noah, stop playing Flappy Bird!" I squealed.

Amelia was playing with Ryan while Casford was still asleep. "Hurry up, Ryan is awake, and you need to dress him so I can start nursing." I said. Noah didn't do anything, he just started another game. I groaned. "I'll do it, then.."

12:09 PM

I was pooped. The moon drizzled down at us, all asleep on the couch. How happy was I?

I don't know.