Almost 4:00

(This is gonna be a looooong chapter. Hope you enjoy! 💗💕)

MONTH NINE: TRIMESTER THREE
WEEK 37

July 18, 2020

2:19 AM.

I rolled over onto my side, with baby girl kicking hard. It was so uncomfortable... but it would be worth it in the end. Hopefully.

I finally had enough. I slapped my stomach. Really hard. I do not think that was a good idea, especially because that caused a serious contraction. But, it went away after five seconds.

So, I went outside.

Waddling to the kitchen, I went to grab something to eat. Baby was hooooongry. I grabbed a toaster waffle and threw it in. (If you watch The Family Project/ZYMN Uncut, you know what's gonna happen—) It finally popped back up, and I grabbed it and shoved in in my mouth.

After I ate it, I went back to bed. 3:45 AM. Okay-

As I sat on the mattress, a huge pain exploded in my abdomen. I gasped in pain. "No!" I huffed, another terrible pain slashing through my weakening body.

Oh. No.

"THE DAMN WAFFLE!"

N o a h ' s   P O V

"THE DAMN WAFFLE!"

I groaned, rolled over, and heard someone cry in pain beside me. What the fork- I thought, and got up slowly. "Y/N..." "Noah, get the kids dressed and in the car, this baby's coming now."

Before taking it all in that my daughter was coming, I obeyed and rushed out of the room, grabbing some pants, a shirt, and a pull-over jacket. First, Amelia. I pushed the door open to a gasping six-year-old.

"D-Daddy, what's going on?"

"Your sister is coming."

Amelia screamed and launched herself out of bed. "Get a jacket and some shoes, no time to change." I instructed, beads of sweat forming on my nose. Then, I went to wake up the twins. Grabbing them, I put some sneakers, socks, and a jacket on them both. Casford started to cry, but I had no time to shush him. Pacifiers, cereal, sippy cups and all.

In da bag.

Diapers, wipes, water—

In da bag!

I grabbed the twins and set them on the floor, opening the baby gate. They crawled down the stairs and waddled free. Amelia bounced out of her room, following the twins. I went back into the bedroom to comfort my wife. My love. My everything, who was having my fourth child. Today.

A m e l i a ' s   P O V

(Remember, things will be spelt wrong because it's a six-year-old, literally-)

I ran in circles very excited because my sister is coming. "Oh noes." I said when Mommy and Daddy came downstairs. Mommy was saying, "The baby!" and, "Oh fudge!"