Welcome Baby C.N.J

It had been about 14 hours since I gave birth.

"Okay, baby's name?" The nurse was holding a piece of paper and a pencil.

"Carolynn."

"Middle name?"

"Noelle."

"Is she taking dad's or mom's surname?"

"Dad's."

***

Noah and I decided on the name Carolynn Noelle. She was a small baby. We wanted to holster a great life for her, so we gave her the name, 'Carolynn', that meant, "free man". I know, she is a female, but we wanted her to be free and have a shameless, fulfilled life.

"Okay." The nurse grinned. Lynn (the nickname we chose for her, we also have C.J and Carol) was sleeping in a crib-like bed next to me.

How I love this baby.

ANNOUNCEMENT!

So, this chapter was cut short to raise awareness on different topics being brought up.

First is the huge Info Breach going across Wattpad. To keep my stories and private information safe, I may delete this account and reactivate another one with a fake email or an email with fake information like my other accounts.

It is basically taking user's info and leaking it, which I do not want to happen.

Second is the scariest. I'll try to keep it short and sweet.

The Blue Whale challenge.

It's a suicide challenge.

If you want to learn more, please find videos or articles, because I feel quite uncomfortable talking about it.

Anyway, please stay safe and have a good day.