Genders (And A Note)

Hello everyone! Its NIL! So, one reason I wrote this book was because my mom is seven months preggo! I'm expecting a sister, and I used to want a sibling when I was young, so I decided to make Amelia based off of me when I was young, but two baby (Jupe Twin Genders)! Yeah, I won't spoil the secret! Happy reading!

- NIL

"Tell me, tell me!" Amelia wailed. We looked at each other and grinned. "Amelia, listen to us carefully, baby." Noah said. "We are having two boys!" I spat out. Amelia screamed so loud, I thought glass might've shattered! "We decided to let you name them!" Noah yelled through her shriek. She panted and nodded. "I know the exact names." Amelia smiled. "Casford, like daddy's middle name, and Ryan, Mommy's brother's name!" Noah and I nodded. "I like those, do you, Y/N?" Noah said, and pecked my forehead. "Yeah, I do!" The twins kicked very hard. I cringed a bit. "The twins like them, too!"

At night, we sat in bed. "Amelia knows we have no room for two more babies." Noah sighed. I grinned. "She'll like the new house, bub, I know she will." I said. Noah nodded to me in hope. "We'll get a bigger house with many more rooms for Amelia's play room she wants, and the twins can have a playroom, too." He said. "Night night, next month is moving day!" I stroked his forehead and turned off the light.

Month Seven

We had told Mimi about our new house, and we were driving to it now. The moving truck was just behind us, and that was when we hit 1427 Langurono Street.

 The moving truck was just behind us, and that was when we hit 1427 Langurono Street

Amelia squealed, the twins jamming their small feet around. We hurried inside, looking around in wonder. So perfectly polished in such simple ways.

Month Eight

I was running in our backyard, laps and laps. The twins kicked and rammed around. "Y/N, I'm off to work!" Noah shouted from the driveway, and backed up, disappearing around the corner. "MAMA!" Amelia shrieked, and I went inside to make her lunch.

Amelia was eating her PB&J with Doritos and I was snacking on some strawberry-papaya-mango fruit salad with a side of frozen greek yogurt and granola. Hashtag healthypregolady. Anyway, the twins wiggled around, probably reacting to the cold yogurt.

I was having smaller practice contractions, and they hurt, especially being pregnant again after six years with Amelia. Noah had gotten home early and was rubbing my belly, preparing for his little baby boys. "Hey, buds!" He whispered to them. I chuckled. Mimi obviously came rushing in, wanting to talk to her twin brothers. She came and cooed to them happily. She had always wanted a brother or so. "I want one trillion brothers!" She wished on her fourth birthday. "I wouldn't mind that~" Noah had said, and I punched him in the arm. What days, they go by so fast.