Stuck In Quarantine

I woke up to the sound of horrendous 9-month-olds screaming from their nursery. "I hope Noah calms down with this baby stuff. He's been having... 'fetishes' for ANOTHER kid." I got out of bed slowly, trying not to wake Noah as I heard Amelia in the next room. She was turning on her television and watching Hello Kitty or something. I strolled into the nursery looking at Ry and Cas staring at me with shiny eyes and big smiles showing off their two bottom teethies. They were small buggers. Cas was holding onto the side of his crib, cruising, not usually used to his balance— and blowing raspberries squealing, "Mama!" Ry was sitting, his little lower lip quivering.

"Noah!" I cried towards the bedroom. I could hear him groan, followed by footsteps. I picked up Casford from his crib. We redecorated the Twins' room to be more mature. It was baby blue with two white cribs with light blue mattresses and white polka dots. Noah staggered into the room. "Y/N.." He scratched his back. I grinned. "You're twenty-four going on forty!" I teased him. "No way," He snarled, and I giggled. "What's going on?" He asked, and Ryan got up on his feet and shook the crib bars. He screeched and whined until Noah ran over and hauled him up. Now-6-year-old Amelia walked into the room. She was wearing her pink 'big sister' pajamas.

"Can we have eggs mama?" Was the first thing Mimi said. "Hi Ford! Hi RyRy! Hi mommy and daddy!" Casford cheered at the sight of his sister. "Ugh, I feel awful, Noah." I complained to my husband, who was cracking his back and tickling Ryan. "Maybe it's the baby," He grinned. "What baby, dork?" I punched his elbow and he winced slightly. "I just imagine one more. Maybe two again?" He smiled, daydreaming of all the kids he wanted. But four or five children was my nightmare. "No way." I said, looking at the baby flub I had still hanging from my stomach. "This has not been easy on me, Noah." I said, and he grinned wider. "Maybe just another one? Please?" He pleaded, putting on a really bad pouty face and giving me silvery, shiny eyes that really looked father-worthy. I smiled. "Maybe."

~

After breakfast, Amelia played on her iPad, Casford and Ryan were sleeping-

Us? We were busy.

Not that type of busy. But we still really wanted to try. Maybe another kid would do us some good? Besides, we were considering moving again.. To a bigger family home. Besides, the house we were eyeballing was 4 bedroom, 3 bath. Everyone gets a room, even a new baby!

( Sorry, short chapter ;) But guys, should Y/N and Noah have a NEW BABYYYYY?? I love baby chapters tho lol, I'll make sure to make the chapters more detailed and longer. Anyway, follow my Hamilton acc? MrsPhilipLaurens Hehe, have a good day :) )