Crazy Wifey (Taekook🐯🐰) βœ”

By loveshit00

A handsome CEO fall for an innocent cute little boy.......LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT.........🐰🐯🐱πŸ₯ Two CEOs fall... More

introduction
1πŸ’œ
2 πŸ’œ
3 πŸ’œ
4πŸ’œ
5 πŸ’œ
6 πŸ’œ
7 πŸ’œ
8 πŸ’œ
9 πŸ’œ
10 πŸ’œ
11 πŸ’œ
12 πŸ’œ
13 πŸ’œ
14 πŸ’œ
15 πŸ’œ
16 πŸ’œ
17 πŸ’œ
18πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ
20 πŸ’œ
21 πŸ’œ
22 πŸ’œ
23 πŸ’œ
24 πŸ’œ
25 πŸ’œ
26πŸ’œ
27πŸ’œ
28πŸ’œ
29πŸ’œ
30πŸ’œ
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
πŸ’œ Jungkook Day πŸ’œ
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
😒
cover
copyright

19 πŸ’œ

13.7K 571 57
By loveshit00

.

"What??where did he gone?..." jungkook asked in curious
"Don't know.....cctv footage showed that he is leaving the hospital through the backside" Doctor explained that hyun bin gone without knowing anyone........

"Kookie why did he go?....will he fine now?..." tae asked anxiously

"Don't worry baby he will be fine" jungkook said and side hugged him

"Tae we have to go now....eomma is calling" jimin showed his phone to tae with fear

"Come let's go fast" jungkook bowed at the doctor and grabbed tae's hand, rushed towards the car

'I know he forget about my chocolate......i will never gonna remind him......if he didn't buy me chocolate today.....i will never talk to him ever.....' tae fixed in his mind and entered inside the car.......

Jungkook talked a lot on the way but tae didn't respond anything......

'What happened to him.....he is not like this a minute ago????.....anyway thank god i don't want to see that romance anymore....' jimin thought and continued his lovely chat with yoongi

"Hyung i miss you"

I miss you too baby.....can i come over tonight?

"Nononono....."

"Why baby....your hubby is craving for your sweet pink lips"

"If eomma found out that....then you will definitely die by his fry pan"

"Anything for my baby....."

"No...not today.....no....no...no"

"Baby tomorrow is jungkook's parents weddings anniversary.....shall we go together to the party"

"yeahh sure we can go together"

"There is a surprise waiting for you there"

"What surprise??

"Bye baby....i have a meeting.... call you later"

'Why didn't he talk to me??....am i did anything wrong??' Jungkook thought while eying at the other who is staring outside with a sad pout........

Once they arrived home jimin went out of the car and walked towards the gate......but tae is still sitting on his seat.....jungkook unplugged his seat belt and leaned towards tae.....tae pulled jungkook and bite his shoulder instantly.......then rushed out of the car..........jungkook didn't felt any pain....it's just tickles for him......jungkook couldn't control his feelings by seeing tae's puppy angry.......he laughed loudly......
He gone fast from there before jin saw him.....

__________________________________________________

'Why my baby bite me......is he tried to mark me?....huhhh i'am getting goosebumps......i want to see my baby right now.....hmmm wait for tonight' jungkook looked his muscled body in his bathroom mirror and smirked......

"Bunny....." leesha called his son

"I'am in the bathroom mom....10 minutes..." jungkook yelled

"Okk dear....after that came downstairs" leesha said and went downstairs

"Sure mom"

After sometime jungkook went downstairs which his parents, yoongi's and hoseok's parents were already sitting on the sofa.......

"Kook how are you?? I heard you got a cute bubbly one" Mrs Jung asked teasingly which jungkook smiled.....

"I'am fine aunty" jungkook smiled at her

"Ok then we all invited our business friends to the party.....kook did you invite your friends?" Mr jeon mark asked to his son..........They are talking about the wedding anniversary party......

"Yes dad....almost done"

"Then let's go all together to Mr Kim's house" Mr Min said

"I'am not comming" mrs min said angrily

"That's good....if you came there something will happens like before so it's good you stay here......"Mr min said and got up from the seat

"Then i can stay here with Mrs min....you all go there" leesha told to them

"Ok then, kook dress up.....let's go" Mr jung told to kook who happily rushed towards his room cause he can see his baby..........

_____________________________________________________

"Hello Mr Kim....nice to meet you" Mr jung handshaked with namjoon

"Yeah......everyone take your seats...." namjoon showed the sofa to them.....jin went towards the kitchen to take some juice for them

"I think you know our son Jung Hoseok.....i'am his father and this is my wife" namjoon bowed at them
Jungkook's eyes were searching his tae.....

"Well tomorrow is our wedding anniversary......we are here to invite your family to the party in my mansion.....i wish you all will be there"

"Sure we will be there on time" namjoon said gladly.....jin serves them juice

"where is my tae?" Jungkook asked loudly because he lost his patience.....Mr jeon and others chocked their juice at the same time when they heard that......
After that jungkook noticed that he asked a bit loudly......he awkwardly smiled at them
"I__I__my aunty didn't seen him.... so..... i....... asked for her....." jungkook searched for words to convince them.....

"Ohh i see....you asked for me?.... it's ok kook i can meet him tomorrow in the party...." Mrs jung smiled........his plan failed in a second.........he nodded his head in disappointment

"Jungkook do you want to se____" before completing jin's words a Yes came from jungkook's mouth quickly........jin chuckled and called tae who is in his room.......everyone is looking at jungkook.....but his eyes were on the stairs......

Tae is singing and dancing on the way to downstairs.....when he saw everyone he stood still and smiled......
'Why kookie is here.....is he bring them all to take revenge for that bite.....' tae thought smiling at them.........

jungkook's heart is dancing madly when he saw his baby....he felt like he didn't saw him like years......Mrs jung got up and walked towards tae.....

"So you are tae right?....where is jimin??....." Mrs jung bend down at the level of tae and asked softly......tae called jimin's name loudly......jimin came from his room to downstairs......

"Hello jimin i'am yoongi's aunty....." Mrs jung moved towards jimin.......

"I know you mam.....you are Mr Jung Hoseok's mom right??" Jimin said

"Yes baby....but don't call me mam.....just call me auty or anything you like, i'm still young" she is laughing and pinched his cheeks softly......tae is staring at jungkook angrily......jungkook is totally confused because of that puppy angry.....he don't know what mistake he did......

"Do you know why did we came here??" Mrs jung asked.......jimin shook his head....But someone got it wrong.......

"I know....your are here to scold me for  biting kookie's shoulder right??......but i did it on purpose.......i have reasons......i won't say sorry for that" tae said with his cute angry face and crossed his arms......Jungkook surprised and looked around.......they were confusingly looking at him.....he closed his face by his hands and bended down his head......

"Hahahaha.....we are not here for that......we are here to invite you all for Mr & Mrs jeon's wedding anniversary party on tomorrow......" Mrs jung said and brushed his hair lazily.......tae looked Jungkook and mrs jung at the same time and smiled awkwardly.....

'What should i do now?..' tae thought by eying at jungkook who is now looking at his baby smiling........

"Anyway tae why did you bite him??" Mrs Jung asked with a smile

"He didn't bought me chocolate.....so i bite his shoulder".. he said while pouting

"When did you do this.....?" At the very instant jin asked to him

"Eomma.....hyung dropped us in the evening...." jimin said before tae could say anything.......jin just nodded his head......jungkook is still looking at tae who is looking down

"Then we are leaving.....see you all in tomorrow" Mr Min said and got up....Namjoon nodded and hugged them.....they all went out of the house......jungkook looked back to see tae but he avoided eye contact and rushed towards his room....

_____________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 1K 38
Taehyung is just an ordinary boy who got kidnapped by most feared mafias. They misunderstood him as some thief but after they get to know him better...
796 86 6
Kim Taehyung , a normal collage student has been living double life just so that he can be with his friends. He'll do anything to hide his miserable...
385K 12.1K 96
Unexpected Marriage is a story of Taehyung, Taehee and Jungkook Kim Taehyung and Kim Taehee are siblings and they can do anything for eachother...Jeo...