Mine .

By Tamiabihh

read & see luv ๐Ÿ™ˆ More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter fourty
chapter fourty-one
chapter fourty-two
chapter fourty-three
chapter fourty-four
chapter fourty-five
chapter fourty-six
chapter fourty-eight
chapter fourty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-two
๐Ÿ˜”
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight
chapter fifty-nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty-one
chapter sixty-two
chapter sixty-three
chapter sixty-four
chapter sixty-five
chapter sixty-six
book 2 out .
an update !

chapter fourty-seven

14.1K 575 155
By Tamiabihh

- Sydnee
6:24 pm
1 week later

"Ion like dis shit, it's some mafuckas here that Ian neva seen before" Sariah said walking towards Jaylon, Tori, Nene and I.

We're currently at Nae Nae (Sariah mama) house for the repast of Auntie Fay. The funeral started at 2 and ended at 4 & now we're here. And that's really what my day is consisting of.

"Girl you always saying some shit like that" I said and Nene chuckled.

"What my boy drake said?" Nene said and we all started to sing.

"I know way too many people here right now, that I didn't know last year. Who da fuck are y'all?" we all said in unison.

We shared a small laugh before going back silent. I scanned the room looking for Key, he went outside to get Kia nem since they wanted to show love to the family of Fay.

"I'm thinking bout moving back to Louisiana" Nene said and we all snapped our heads at her.

"Fa what nigga?" Jaylon asked and she shrugged.

"Because ain't nothing out hea fa me. Ima be closer to home, I don't wanna be here" she said before getting cut off by Teedy.

"Baby, you needa attend to these guests come on" she said and Nene groaned before walking away.

I spotted Key walking towards me with Boomer, Juice, Kia, Tre, Li, and Drea behind him.

"Wassam witchu dude" Juice said slapping hands with Jaylon, then hugging Tori, Sariah and I.

"Juice, where you been at bruh" was the last thing I heard Jaylon say before tuning out of their conversation.

"Hey" I said hugging everybody then kissing Key.

"Wassam, you straight?" he said after kissing me and I nodded looking around.

"Mane look at me" he said lifting my chin up making me lock eyes with him.

"Is you straight?" he asked me again and I shrugged.

"Ion know, ion feel right though. This ain't my typa party" I said then he licked his bottom lip. "At all" I finished.

"Shiid, it ain't mine either." he said then let my chin go pulling me into a hug. I hugged back then closed my eyes feeling the warmth of his body.

"Aye look hea come yo mama" he said releasing the hug. I looked at my mama coming straight towards us with a slight smile on her face.

"Hey baby" she said hugging me and I hugged back.

"Hey Markeyvius" she said hugging him as well.

"Wassam Ms.Shonda, you feeling aight?" he said and she sighed.

"Just trynna you know, take everything in" she said and he nodded.

"I dig it" he said and I twisted my lips to the side.

"Bestiee!" I heard Drea say making me turn around towards her with a smile.

"I see you and Nene made up. It's about time I was getting tired of y'all li asses" she said and I chuckled.

"I mean it is my cousin, this ain't our first fall out" I said making the 😬 face.

"Yikes" Drea mumbled before changing the topic.

"Guess what though?" she said and I shrugged. I truly hated guessing shit because why you can't just tell me?

"You pregnant?" I asked putting my hand on my hip and she scrunched her face up.

"Nope" she said rolling her neck and I sucked my teeth rolling my eyes.

"Andrea if youn just say the shit" I said and she laughed covering her mouth with her hand.

"I have left the streets, i'm in a relationship now" she said sticking her tongue out and I shook my head.

"The day I hung that phone up huh?" I said and she gasped.

"How'd you know? He told you huh? Ima beat Tre ass bruh" she said crossing her arms and I chuckled.

"No bitch, I figured it out on my own" I said and she dragged "oh."

"Y'all are more than welcome to fix a plate of food here in the kitchen!" I heard Nae Nae say making me become alert.

"Mama you made the macaroni this time right?" Sariah said walking in the kitchen. I laughed at her comment then made my way to the kitchen along with a couple other people.

2 hours later

"Mane ion know bout y'all but i'm high as shit" Boomer said as we sat outside high off the gas.

I've never smoked before but Juice dumbass talked me into it & now we were all sitting outside like some dumbasses.

"Man what" I said then started laughing for no reason at all.

I felt a pinch to my thigh making me hiss. I looked back at Key with a mug and he mugged me right back. "Stop fucking moving dude" he said and I sucked my teeth.

"I'm finna get up off you, cause all you do is complain about my every move" I said and he shook his head.

"Aye where Tori and Li?" Kia asked looking around.

"They ina house with them bay bay kids" I said then laughed.

"Lmao" Kia said making me furrow my eyebrows.

"Did you just say Lmao? Bitch you forgot this is the real world not your phone" I said laughing making her laugh with me.

"Son that fucking star right there just flew on me" Sariah said sitting on the curb with her knees to her chest.

"Son we shoulda neva gave em that gas" Juice mumbled to Key.

"I told yo duck ass not ta do that shit, now look at em acting like some li ass kids" Key said.

I felt my body become weak so I closed my eyes without noticing I almost fell off of Key's lap. He grabbed me before I hit the ground sucking his teeth.

"Say bruh, cool out li bro" he said laying my head on his chest.

"Bae ian mean ta do that" I said laughing and he shook his head.

"Did you just fall?" Nene said laughing nonstop tripping over her own foot bumping into Juice who helped her up.

"Mane hell nah" Juice said laughing.

"Look look, i'm finna spit gimme a beat Boom" Kia said standing up and getting ready to rap.

"Fuck em up Kia!" I shouted getting ready for her to spit some bars.

"I never fucked a lame cause i'm allergic. I like to flirt with pretty ass niggas make em nervous-

"Wait wait wait- i'm tripping or that's already a song?" Drea asked and Kia sucked her teeth.

"No bitch, I jus made that up" Kia said then started laughing.

"Thats Queen Key shit bitch" Nene said laughing then face palmed herself.

"Oh shit, you sholl is right" Kia said then rubbed her temples.

"Fuck dem hoes, you made yo own shit ma" Boomer said and Kia smirked then kissed him, but they turned it into a sloppy kiss making me fake gag.

"Get a room, nobody wanna see that shit" Tre said then went back to talking to Drea.

Boomer and Kia ignored him putting their middle fingers up at the same time never breaking their kiss.

"Man I miss my mama" Nene said zoning out making me look at her.

"We got my daddy, yo mama and Sy looking over us now. I know they watching because I saw Symere the other day" I said and she looked over at me with tears in her eyes.

"You saw Symere? I saw him too" she said then wiped her eyes and I looked down at the floor so I wouldn't start crying.

"He told me some weird shit, but I think he capping on the real. It all fall on yo birthday" she said and I snapped my head towards her with a shook look on my face.
__________________________

RIP Auntie Fay! ❤️

Y'all ever got high before ?

How y'all body react ? 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 94.1K 51
๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜บ...
147K 5.2K 19
completedโค๏ธ
65.6K 2.4K 20
Just read ๐Ÿ’™
315K 10K 21
hope you like it loves ๐Ÿฆ‹