| π™²π™»πš„π™Όπš‚πšˆ & 𝙸 |

By insane_coco

NATALYA STEPANOV - A new girl with sweet and funny personality. She's very cheerful. Clumsy as hell. She's be... More

HEY!
CAST
~β€’1β€’~
~β€’2β€’~
~β€’3β€’~
~β€’4β€’~
~β€’5β€’~
~β€’6β€’~
~β€’7β€’~
~β€’8β€’~
~β€’9β€’~
~β€’10β€’~
~β€’11β€’~
~β€’12β€’~
~β€’13β€’~
~β€’14β€’~
~β€’15β€’~
~β€’16β€’~
~β€’17β€’~
~β€’18β€’~
~β€’19β€’~
~β€’20β€’~
~β€’21β€’~
~β€’22β€’~
~β€’23β€’~
~β€’24β€’~
~β€’25β€’~
~β€’26β€’~
~β€’27β€’~
~β€’28β€’~
~β€’29β€’~
~β€’30β€’~
~β€’31β€’~
~β€’32β€’~
~β€’33β€’~
~β€’34β€’~
~β€’35β€’~
~β€’36β€’~
~β€’37β€’~
~β€’38β€’~
~β€’39β€’~
~β€’40β€’~
~β€’41β€’~
~β€’42β€’~
~β€’43β€’~
~β€’44β€’~
~β€’45β€’~
~β€’47β€’~
~β€’48β€’~
~β€’49β€’~
~β€’50β€’~
~β€’51β€’~
~β€’Epilogueβ€’~
BYE!
~β€’Bonusβ€’~
~β€’Bonusβ€’~

~β€’46β€’~

3.6K 163 10
By insane_coco

"We're mates!"

~Darius~

"So that was like the last race?" Maxon asked as he sipped his beer.

"Yeah." I nodded my head and my eyes involuntary fell over Natalya who was having lots of fun with the girls. They all were actually. And we were all keeping fuCking eyes on them.

Isaac was sitting on the other couch with Joseph and they were talking about something.

Ace was being Ace and running after Charli like a fuCking lost puppy. He was supposed to be mad at her for wearing heels.

Rome and Logan were no where to be found. But I knew they were together somewhere. They oddly hit off instantly and were now probably being each other's wing man.

Logan was also taking mine and Natalya's relationship easily. I did not fuCking expect that. Not that I would give a fuCk if he got issue with it but he was close to Natalya who happened to be the love of my life so if Logan continued being a fuCking asS, it would've upset her a lot. And that would've seriously pissed me off.

No one upsets my girl accept me!

"So she's the one, cuz?" Maxon asked and I smirked at him, nodding my head. "FuCk! She's gorgeous." He laughed as I glared at him. "Dude, look at her! Do you want me to fuCking lie?!"

I let my eyes wondered over to Natalya once again. He was not lying. She was fuCking gorgeous. Especially in that fuCking outfit. And those cat ears. She was looking like a sexy kitten.

My sexy little kitten.

I should make her wear those more often from now. Especially when we were alone.

Stop!

"So you're here just for the party?" I asked him. Maxon was my cousin from my mom's side. He was the same age as me. He was also the only person I was close with from my mom's side.

"Yeah. I'm on my way for the campus visit." I raised my brow in surprised and he laughed at me. "Man, not everyone got a passion for racing. I want to take over my dad's business so I have to study." He shrugged his shoulders with a bitter smile.

He meant to say that not everyone's dad was like mine. My dad was cool with me doing whatever the shIt, his words, I want. If I didn't want to take over his fuCking business then I fuCking won't. He would not force me.

But his dad, man he gave Isaac chills with the way he just stare at us. The dude was a fuCking bitCh. And always cared for his money and reputation more than anything.

Sometimes I pity Maxon. He always wanted to be a detective but fuCk the sick bastard almost disowned him after he told him about his aim. I hate that motherfuCker.

"So will I get the chance to meet her?" He asked looking at her again.

"FuCk no!" He laughed at me.

"What?! Afraid that she'll leave you for me?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

I smirked at him. "You can fuCking try."

Just then tall tanned legs came into my view. I knew instantly that she was not Natalya because of the dark tan.

We've been spending time at the beach but the girl barely left the house. She's got a nice little tan.

"Darius!" I winced as I heard her. Maxon looked between me and her then raised his brows at me in question.

I sighed before looking at Madison and her side chicks. Ruby and Linda.

Wasn't this a private party? The girls would die before fuCking inviting her and her friends.

"What the fuCk are you doing here?"

"I thought that you're sitting here getting bored so I being the lovely person that I am decided to give you company." She smiled at me before sitting beside me where Natalya was sitting once.

Ruby and Linda introduced themselves to Maxon who gave me a weird look.

"So you're looking very hot tonight." She said bitting her lips. I almost threw up at her. If she was my Natalya, I would've been sporting a fuCking hard on right now. She wrapped her one boney arm around mine and fingers of other arm touch my chest.

I didn't have a right to call her boney when my own girlfriend is boney as fuCk.

"How about you and–" I stopped listening to her as I saw my girlfriend....wait let me rephrase it, my very angry girlfriend who resembled a daMn cat, marching over to me.

My eyes widened as she straddled my lap, not giving a fuCk about Madison's fingers on my chest and crashed her lips to mine.

I wrapped my arms around her back and held her close to me. Her arms wrapped around my neck, pulling my hair. I moaned and let my hands rest over her hips. Pulling my hair, she deepened the kiss.

She let out a sigh and I tasted fuCking alcohol on her breath.

FuCk! She's drunk!

That's where all the damN confidence came from.

She whimpered when I pulled away from her lips. As much as I didn't want to stop, I should because she was drunk.

"I love *hiccup* you." She gave me a lazy smile and rested her head on my shoulder, tightening her hold on me.

"I love you too, baby." I whispered in her ear then gently kissed her temple.

I was dying to hear those fuCking words all day today. I wanted to know if she said that because she felt as strong as I felt for her and not said it because of the moment. But now that I heard it, it gave some warm feeling inside my chest. Something that I've never fuCking felt before for anyone or anything.

I looked over her shoulder to see Charli and Elo in a heated fight with Madison and her friends.

Maxon gave me a wink as he looked at Natalya then at me.

"I trust you." Natalya mumbled, now playing with my fingers. She was like a fuCking baby.

"What?"

She didn't answer me but stood up from my lap then stumbled to stand in front of Madison. I raised up from the couch as well.

"You!" She pointed her finger at her. "Stay the *hiccup* hell away from him." She looked at her angrily before turning to wink at me. I chuckled with our friends. She looked back at Madison who was seething. "He's mine! Do you *hiccup* get it?! And if you don't get it then let me sho *hiccup* w you this!" She pointed at her neck where I've left a hickey. "He did this *hiccup* to me! And...and....you don't have one! So that means you're *hiccup* not his. But I am! Okay!" She huffed before stumbling back to me.

She motioned for me to lean down. I looked at her in amusement before doing as she said. My eyes widened and I held back a groan as she tilted her head to my neck. I almost moaned when she licked a spot on my neck before biting the same spot.

My hands tightened on her waist and I involuntary closed my eyes as the amazing feeling coursed through my body. She kissed the same spot before pulling away and grinning at me like she won a fuCking chocolate.

I narrowed my hooded eyes at her. Her skin was already flushed because of all the drinks she drank but now she looked like a fuCking tomato. Honestly that turned me on even more.

She turned to face Madison and other who were still shocked to see this. "See!" She pointed where she marked me. "I mark *hiccup* him! And only I can! You cannot kiss him and mark him. Or I'll....." She thought for a second. "I'll take all your *hiccup* nail paints and make you bloody drink it!"

We all shared a laugh at that. Her threats are so like.....Natalya.

Before she could do anything that she might regret tomorrow, I walked behind her and bent down to take her in my arms bridal style.

She yelped before wrapping her arms around my neck. I kissed her temple before walking through the crowd to my room upstairs. Ignoring each and everyone's stare.

"See! Only *hiccup* he can do this to m *hiccup* e!"

Just a few minutes....

"I'll pull your *hiccup* bloody fingers with Ruby's mou *hiccup* th so you can never *hiccup* ever touch him again!"

Don't laugh. Don't. FuCking. Laugh!

"He have my mar *hiccup* k and I have his! We're mates!"

Too many fuCking werewolf stories....

~~•~~

I yawned as I cracked my eyes open. A smile grazing my lips when I saw Natalya sleeping over me. Her blonde hair shining because of sunlight.

I leaned down and kissed her temple before gently prying her hands from me. I took my time as I laid her down beside me. She let out a quiet moan before cuddling to the warm blankets.

She would be suffering from a fuCking hangover after she wakes up. So I let her sleep while I slipped from the warm bed and made my way to the kitchen.

"Morning." I said as I entered the kitchen and saw Joseph, Rome, Charli, Ace and Maxon having breakfast.

"Good Morning!" They chirped all together making me shake my head in amusement.

"Where's Natalya?" Rome asked as he take a bite of his slice of pizza.

"How old is this pizza?" I asked eyeing it. We had the pizza yesterday as well. I'm not fuCking eating the same old shIt again and again.

"We have pancakes as well." Maxon said as he pour more syrup over his stack of pancakes.

"Pancakes it is." I mumbled making my way to him.

"You didn't answer the fuCking question." Rome looked at me expectantly.

"She's still sleeping. We slept quiet late last night."

Charli giggled from the front of me. "How can I forget about it." She made a smooching face at Ace who kissed it making her blush.

I chuckled, shaking my head.

"What? What happened?" Joseph asked, looking at me then at Charli.

"Let's just say she's a horny drunk." I said making everyone roar in laughter except for Charli.

"Darius!" She looked at me disappointedly. She cleared her throat. "She was NOT a horny drunk. She was just being sweet and extra cuddly."

"Yeah. What Charli said. Forgot what I fuCking said." I internally cursed myself for saying that before.

"So how did you all sleep last night? Most important how the fuCk did you make people leave last night?" I asked looking at the guys.

The party was very much over after the whole Madison and Natalya's episode. I didn't want to leave Natalya, not like she even let me leave her side. She was, like I said, extra cuddly and touching and kissing me. Not that I didn't like this side of her but I rather preferred the one where she blushed and shied away everytime I kiss her.

I had to call Charli to change her out of her clothes because she was the only sober out of us. And that was how she witnessed the whole cuddly and affectionate side of Natalya. Sorry drunk Natalya.

"Easy. We turned off the fuCking music. And lights as well." Ace snickered.

I nodded my head then turned to Maxon. "I thought you were leaving?"

"Nah. I wanted to meet the one who got you wrapped around her pinky finger." I rolled my eyes at him.

"I should probably head back up. I don't want her to wake up panicked." I said before standing up to grab some water with Advils for Natalya.

"Good Morning, sexy!" I stopped mid tracks as I heard her voice. I turned around and see her looking at me, biting her lips, desperately trying to be seductive.

I heard curses from the kitchen and soon Charli joined us.

"What the fuCk is she still doing here?" I asked in a calm deadly voice.

Last night was all fun but I won't and still can't forget how Natalya held me last night. Never letting me go. She did said that she trust me. But still was not able to let go of her hold on me even if we were lying together on the bed. Not that I wanted to go. I knew she probably won't remember but I heard the insecurity in her voice as she asked me to not leave her. She was afraid that I'll go for someone who's more beautiful and perfect from her.

But she shouldn't be worried. She knew that I love her and I won't fuCking leave her. No matter how she was, how she looked, she was perfect in my eyes. I can't see her hurt. And I fuCking know she would be once she sees Madison. And I don't fuCking want that.

"Darius, baby..."

"Oh for fuCks sake! How desperate can you be?! You saw what happened last night! And still you're fuCking here!" I cut Madison off and threw a harsh glare at her that she visibly flinched.

But I had to give it to her. She regained back her posture and scoffed. "Me? Desperate? I was not the one claiming you in front of everyone. I don't want to pull such stunt to let everyone know that I have a boyfriend now who was soooo out of my league."

"Still you were all fuCking over me after getting rejected every daMn time. FuCking pathetic!" I let out humorless laugh. "Natalya is not like you who is desperate for fuCking attention. She's someone you'll never be. Stay the fuCk away from me and her." I said through clenched teeth before continuing my way to my room.

I couldn't fuCking believe that we have to stay one more night here. With her as well.

I stepped inside the room but quickly made my way to the attached bathroom when I heard the coughing. I placed the Advil and water on the counter quickly before walking to Natalya.

"ShIt!" I leaned down behind her as she threw up, and held her hair with one hand while rubbing her back, soothingly with the other.

I was more alarmed when I heard her crying. "Baby, what's wrong?" I asked calmly as I beside her, awkwardly.

"Go away, Darius." She cried as she threw up more.

"FuCk no!"

"Please. It's embarrassing." She wheezed out.

"Natalya, I'm not leaving you. Alright? Now just let it all out." I whispered then kissed her head.

"Why does it hurts so much?" She groaned as she attempted to stand up. I helped her and walked her to the counter. She winced once she saw her reflection on the mirror. "How are you not scared?" Her blue eyes met mine through the mirror.

"Oh I've seen much worst. Trust me." I winked at her which earned me a small laugh. But she quickly put her hands on her mouth.

"I should probably wash my mouth first." She said before she gargled water to get the horrible taste out of her mouth.

I picked up her tooth brush and passed her then I picked mine and started to brush my teeth beside her.

"Who changed my clothes?" She squeaked from beside me while brushing her teeth.

"Who else?" I wiggled my brows as I pointed to my self. She looked at me wide eyes and a beautiful blush started to form on her cheeks.

Because she was hungover so I spared her and decided to tell the truth. "Relax. It was Charli. Seeing she was the only girl who was not fuCking drunk." I narrowed my eyes at her while she groaned.

"I'm never drinking again."

We did our business silently and then she took the shower in this bathroom while I decided to take in mine.

When I came back, Natalya was already on her bed with her hands covering her hair.

I slowly closed the door behind me, not to make a sound and made her feel even more hungover.

"Hey, beautiful." I sat beside her and kissed her cheek. She smiled then snuggled close to me and closed her eyes.

"Hi, Craze." I could picture a smile on her face as she said that.

I picked up the Advil and water from the night stand and passed it to her. She mumbled a small thanks before swallowing the it.

Someone knocked on the door. "You can come in!" I smiled apologetically at Natalya who winced because of me.

Maxon entered the room and he smiled when he saw Natalya. He was carrying a tray filled with, from the smell I could say pancakes.

"Hey." He smiled at Natalya as he walked in further. He placed the tray on the bed in front of us. "I decided to bring you the breakfast. I thought she was asleep."

I shook my head at him in amazement. "Thanks, man."

"No problem. By the way, I'm Maxon. This diCkhead's awesome and more handsome cousin." He winked at her and was successful in earning a laugh from her.

"I'm Natalya. This wanker's girlfriend." She reached out to his hand and shake it.

"I'm feeling so loved right now." I grumbled and motioned Maxon to sit down.

"I've never heard about you before." Natalya smiled at him.

"Well that makes the two of us. I got to know about you yesterday. Trust me, we're super close but fuCk dude! Why didn't you tell me before that you got yourself a girl? You hurt my feelings." Maxon looked at me while Natalya laughed at his antics.

"The fuCk I know." I shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm sure he didn't tell you about me because he was afraid that I'll snatch you from him." He winked at her. "I'm crushing so hard on you." I glared at her while Natalya giggled. "Dude, you can't blame me! She's beautiful, her eyes are amazingly blue and she got a fuCking accent. And I'm sure that you have a beautiful nature considering you're still with my brother."

She covered her face and let out a laugh. "Stop. You're making me blush."

"Hey, only I'm supposed to make you blush." I wrapped my hands around her waist.

"See already threatened by me." Maxon winked at her.

"Okay. Let's have breakfast." I scowled at him while I passed Natalya the pancakes.

"Who made these?" She asked excitedly as she looked at the pancakes.

"I made them." Maxon replied.

"Really?! That's so sweet!" She exclaimed, making a blush appear on his cheek.

What. The. FuCk?!

"Thanks. I didn't knew whether you liked syrup or not so I just brought it with me instead of pouring over them." He supplied while scratching his head.

"Thank you." She smiled at him. Then she turned to me. "Will you please pass me my Nutella bucket?"

I kissed her cheeks and nodded my head. "Of course."

"Where the fuCk are the chocolates and other stuff that I bought you?" I asked as I handed her the chocolate bucket.

"Oh I may or may not have shared them with the girls and they may or may not have been finished." She smiled sheepishly at me.

I couldn't even be mad at her for this. I knew how her heart is. She was way too kind.

"Wow. You're so fuCking wrapped around her pinky finger." Maxon laughed at me and I threw a pillow at his face.

I mean it's true. But I still don't like guys pointing it out.

"Darius!"

"What?!" I looked at Natalya.

"What was that for?"

"He's being fuCking annoying!" I pointed at him who was looking at me with a shIt eating grin.

She shook her head.

We began to eat breakfast and Natalya asked Maxon to join us. Who shockingly denied. I was so fuCking sure that he would even eat shIt if Natalya gave him with her own hands.

FuCking diCkhead!

"Okay. Now that the breakfast is over and I'm feeling so much better then before. May be now is the time that you tell me what I did yesterday which I'm so bloody sure that I'll regret." Natalya smiled at me nervously.

"Why do you think that you'll regret it?" I asked her.

"I will not?" She asked confused.

"I'm sure people had done worst then what you've done last night." Maxon said as he leaned on his arms behind him.

"That's so not helping me." She began to play with my fingers.

I think she played with my fingers whenever she was nervous. Not that I was minding it.

"You just made out with me." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"That's it?" She asked.

"Wait. I have the whole video. Let me show you." Maxon said as he took out his phone from his pocket.

"A video?!"

"You fuCking record it?!"

He looked at me and Natalya, weirdly. "Yes. A video. And not only me but most of the people who saw record it." He passed her the phone which was playing the video from yesterday.

I patiently waited for the shiT to hit the fan. And by the trembling hands and pale look on Natalya, I was sure it was gonna happen real fuCking soon.

"I cannot watch this whole video!" She shrieked before giving the phone back to Maxon. "Oh god! That was so embarrassing."

"I don't think so. Like Max said, we've witnessed worst before." I said but she didn't even fuCking listen.

"Why did I even do that?" —N

"It was just one small accident." Maxon said but she ignored it.

"I should never drink again." —N

"People are gonna forget it." —D

"Oh god! Its all because of Madison." —N

"They'll eventually move on from this." —M

"No it's mine. I drink and I cannot blame her. Even if she's partially responsible for what I did."

"For fuCks sake! Natalya! Shut the fuCk up! And listen to us!" She looked at me wide eyes and nodded her head. "Max, you start."

He nodded his head. He started to explain while I calmed myself.

FuCk! I have to apologize to her.

"Look, Natalya, accidents like this happens every fuCking time. You just kissed him and said some stupid werewolf stuff but people have done worst. I remember this one time when Darius had to run around the whole party naked because it was the first time he got drunk out of his mind." I glared at him for saying that but my gaze softened when I heard a small giggle from Natalya. "People recorded that. FuCk! I even have that video right now and I can show you Darius walking around in his birthday suit. But no one remembers it now. I mean they do but they've also moved on from it. And just like that they'll move on from this as well. Trust me when I say people do worst when they're drunk." Maxon smiled at her.

She nodded her head. "Thank you."

"No need for that." He waved his hand. "Let's hit the beach. This is your last day and so is mine and I still want to tell you embarrassing things about Darius." He said before taking her hands in his and helping her stand.

"Okay." She smiled at him while I glared at them.

"I'm sure that you'll leave him after that and come to the amazing, handsome and sexy brother. AKA me!" Maxon said walking out of the room with the now empty tray.

"Quit fuCking dreaming." I grumbled and pulled Natalya closer to me. "I'm sorry for snapping at you earlier."

"You're forgiven and I'll never leave you. Even if you're a jerk sometimes. You're stuck with me, mister." She whispered then kissed my cheek before following Maxon.

I smiled at her as I followed them. The whole house was empty so Maxon quickly placed the things in the kitchen before sprinting outside with Natalya on his tail.

"Hey! You're up!" Charli came to us with a bottle of lemon juice. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm definitely feeling better after the lovely breakfast thanks to Maxon." Natalya smiled at her.

"Yeah. He's our saving grace." Charli winked at Maxon who chuckled at her.

"You guys are giving me way too much credit." I watched amused as red colors spread on his cheeks.

"Aww. Is little Maxi blushing?" I cooed him while he flipped me off.

"Everyone wants a guy who can cook. Your girl is going to be lucky. I'm jealous. Ace only knows how to stuff his face and god forbid if I ask him to cook. I'm sure I'll have to get a new kitchen." Charli said as we all began to walk with her.

Isaac was walking to us after getting out of the water. I heard a gasp and looked beside me with narrowed eyes as a deep blush covered Natalya's face while she ogled at Isaac's bare chest.

I snapped my fingers in front of her face which earned me her attention. She flinched before looking at me with wide eyes. She smiled sheepishly, shrugging her shoulders. "You cannot blame me for looking at him! Have you seen him?! He looks so blo–" I didn't let her complete and kissed her lips, possessively.

She hummed against my lips and I pulled back after biting her lower lip. She was breathing hard. I kept a hand on her waist and turned my attention to our friends who were talking about fuCk knows.

"They're still here?" I asked Charli as I looked at Madison, Linda and Ruby, laying on their back a few feet away from us.

"Yeah. They and Grayson will spent the night with us." Charli replied rolling her eyes.

My jaw clenched as I look at them.

"Don't let them being here ruin your mood. They're not even doing anything." Natalya said as she entwined our hands.

"Whatever."

"Well.....I don't know about you guys but I'm hitting the water." Maxon said before taking off his shirt and running towards the sea. "C'mon, D!"

I looked at Natalya who was drinking the lemon juice that Charli offered. "Are you gonna be okay here?"

"Oh gosh Darius! We're not gonna eat her alive! Just go!" Charli threw a towel at me which I easily dodged.

"Yeah. I'll be fine. Thanks though." Natalya smiled at me.

I nodded my head then started to take off my shirt. I felt eyes on me and I didn't need to turn to see that it was Natalya's.

"Pervert." I laughed and threw my shirt at her face which she didn't get a chance to dodge considering she was too busy drooling over me.

"Hey! I'm not a pervert!" She said with red cheeks while Charli laughed and I saw a small smile on Isaac's face.

"Whatever."

"You can look at me all you want, Natalya. I don't mind." Isaac smirked at me but before Natalya could say anything, I grabbed him and dragged him with me to the water.

I heard the girls laugh behind us.

"You're so fuCking whipped." He commented after I released his hand from mine.

I turned around as I heard Natalya yell. A very wet Rome, Elo and Logan were chasing after her while she was running away from them.

It didn't take them more then a minute before they caught her and began to rub their wet bodies on her. She squealed and laughed and tried to get away from them but they were attached to her like a magnet.

I turned my face to Charli and saw Ace and Joseph doing the same thing to her.

Maxon laughed from beside me and I looked in amusement as I saw Rome picked Natalya and Ace picked Charli who were squirming in their arms and they brought them to the water.

"Ace! If you as much as let my toe wet, you'll be sleeping on the couch for the whole fuCking year!" Charli threatened and Ace being the pussy dropped her. Gently.

"Jesus! Rome! Let me down!" Natalya hit his arms and squirmed as she tried to get away from him. She turned to face me. "Darius! Save me from this wanker!"

I laughed harder as she reached for me but I just stood aside and let Rome do his thing. I didn't want to be that kind of boyfriend who prevented his girlfriend to see her male friends.

Her eyes turned hard once she realized that I was not helping her. "You both are stupid butthole and pigs! Please don't do this! The water is so bloody cold!"

"No it's not!" Joseph yelled from the water.

"Sweet Cheeks, do you know what YOLO means?" Rome asked her.

"You only live on–"

He didn't let her complete and dropped her in the water. She yelped and we laughed as the water splashed. I walked near them and helped Natalya as she coughed and removed her hair from her face. I pulled her to me and wrapped my arms around her. I smiled as I felt her arms around me.

Her thankfully black shirt, clinged to her body. Her hair sticking to her face.

"See. Its not cold at all." Rome laughed at her before walking away to surf.

"I hate you both." She scowled and I chuckled as I caressed her back.

"I love you too." I kissed her wet hair.

"But I don't love you right now."

~~•~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 1.6K 31
Enemies to lovers❀️ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...
1.3M 32.7K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...
8.6K 405 35
Will it be Anastasia and Nathaniel against the world? Despite all the odds, they always find their way back to each other and the universe has a funn...
1.9M 37.1K 45
*FIRST COUPLE CHAPTERS ARE CRINGE BUT GET BETTER... I HOPE :|* FIND AN UPDATED VERSION ON @waddlefreaks Arabella Carter A sixteen year old with a na...