Voltron Vigilantes (Kidge)

By VoltronMoon

!Discontinued! VOLTRON - Vigilantes who hunt down criminals that hide in the shadows ensconced in the dark wo... More

Mission code: 1
Code Mission: 2
Mission Code: 3
Mission Code: 4
Mission Code: 5
Mission Code: 6
Mission Code: 7
Mission Code: 8

Mission Code: 9

65 3 2
By VoltronMoon

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"Hello, are you open" Pidge spoke up as she entered the small friendly café, hearing a bell chime above the door as she stepped in. 

"Oh yes, hello how can we help" A young women smiled sweetly, standing behind the counter ready to take any orders or help. She was tall and big boned, smooth dark skin with a grey rock tattooed on her left upper arm and a flower crown tattooed around her left upper arm. She has dark brown hair cut in a short bob and dark brown eyes. She wore a sun yellow shirt and a sandy coloured skirt that ended at over her knees with tights. A white apron tied around her waste with the café logo and name on. Thick silver bracelets around her wrists and huge hoop earings. She seemed around twenty one years old. 

"I was hoping to ask a favour, you see I'm doing an online collage but I need somewhere to go each day to do my classes. Do you think I can steal a corner booth and do my work and classes here daily, I'll be buying drinks and most likely a muffin while I am here too if that helps, I'm willing to each pay to book the booth if that helps" Pidge shyly asked as she walked over to the counter, her grass green shoulder back hooked over her shoulder with her laptop, keys, purse and phone inside. Of course the phone her own but the rest was from the company, keys for the undercover flat she using for this mission.

"Oh, a collage student" The women muttered surprised as she looked Pidge over thinking she was much younger, Pidge noticed the name tag clipped on the shirt pocket said Shay. 

"Yep, I'm short for my age but I am in collage. I just can't handle going to a real collage due to past memories, mind if I use this place. I'll have headphones to make sure I don't make too much noise" Pidge replied with a small smile as she stopped in front of the counter.

"I don't mind but I don't know if this is the best place for you to use while you do collage work. Its a small café and well" Shay stared to say with concern but soon stopped herself from saying anymore.

"Shay, Honey have you seen the- Oh, a costumer sorry for cutting in" A older male started to call out as he walked into the café from the back hall that lead to the kitchen and break room along to the stairs to the floor above that been made into an apartment. He was a big guy and seemed strong, his skin dark and smooth. A single grey rock tattoo matching to the women's on his right inner ankle. He had longish black hair brushed back with an orange ribbon strap tied around his forehead. Kind light brown eyes and he seemed around twenty years old. He wore the same sun yellow shirt as the women with baggy black trousers, white crocks on his feet making the tattoo easy to spot if looking. 

But what Pidge noticed most was the one year old girl in his arms, she has lovely dark skin with long light brown hair in pig tails and dark brown eyes. A birth mark on her upper arm in a strange rock shape but as tiny as a finger nail. She wore a light blue summer dress with a pink ribbon around the waste and pink bows on the thin shoulder straps. White slip on shoes with matching white socks. 

"Hun, why isn't Shannon having her nap" Shay spoke up with a worried smile as she glanced to the match, lifting her hand to stroke the girl cheek and Pidge noticed a silver ring on the lady ring finger matching the males ring on his ring finger.

"Are you two married" Pidge asked as she tilted her head to the side, she read the report and it just said the two were dating and ran the small café together. Nothing about being married or a child added. 

"Yes, eloped when we were eighteen. We opened this place up together just months later, it wasn't easier but we did it. We just don't really tell others that we married, just lovers since we so young and well not many agree with eloping still" The guy spoke with a spy smile, passing the girl known as Shannon to Shay. Pidge glanced to the name tag seeing his name was Hunk. 

"Then why tell me, I could be a real head strong lady over it" Pidge asked with a slight smirk making the older man chuckle a little.

"I've gotten good at reading a person and you seem like a friend not an enemy" Hunk answered as he walked to the counter leaving Shay with the child. 

"She an online collage student, she hoping to use one of the booths to her do her classes and work here each day. Willing to pay for it but I'm not sure that will be for the best" Shay explained as she held Shannon bouncing the girl a little who joyful giggled.

"My wife is right, its not a nice play for you to focus on collage work. Sorry" Hunk replied with a slight frown. 

"Can I still come here as a customer in the future" Pidge asked tilting her head to the side a little.

"Always welcome" Hunk smiled kindly and Pidge grinned.

"Then I'll have a nice cup of tea with a cookie" Pidge replied with a goofily grin as she pulled out her purse ready to pay.

"She a cheeky one" Shay joked as she looked to her husband.

"Coming right up miss" Hunk smiled and started getting it all ready.

"Just call me Pidge" Pidge muttered and the other two smiled at her.

"Well I'm shay and he known as Hunk. Our daughter here is Shannon, its nice to meet you" Shay smiled friendly as she held out her free hand over the glass display that held the cakes and cookies inside.

"Pleasure to meet you both" Pidge smiled back shaking Shay hand. 

"That be £3.29 please" Hunk smiled sweetly and Pidge passed the money before taking the cup and bag that held the cookies.

"See you both tomorrow" Pidge grinned before leaving the small café, taking in the new information she learned and wondering if she should pass it on to Keith or not. 

One Month Later ..

"Good Morning" Hunk smiled brightly as Pidge walked in, closing the door with care as before walking towards her normal booth.

"Morning, you seem rather happy" Pidge replied with a raised eyebrow as she glanced to him before reaching her normal corner booth and setting her shoulder bag down.

"Because I have a hot date for you" Hunk grinned as he wiped down the counter with a cloth, glancing to Pidge as she froze.

"Wha .. A-A d-d-d-date" Pidge stuttered as a blush covered her cheeks, backing up until she bumped into the wall by the booth. 

"Yep, he came looking for work and well I couldn't just leave him alone on the street. Its perfect since Shay wanted to spend more time with Shannon and now she can be a stay at home mum while I work with the newbie. But since I know how horribly awkward you are around males, I set up a date with the good looking newbie, good luck" Hunk smiled as he clapped his hands together, leaving the damp cloth on the counter.

"No thank you" Pidge quickly replied, she wasn't one for dating nor was she planning to date when she finally got her life together in some sort of way. She was almost a full Voltron Vigilantes, she just had to pass this case.

"Oh come on, you need a friend Pidge and well a boyfriend might be what you need too. Someone to cuddle with, someone to catch you when you fall and tell you just how amazing you are when you feel down. Someone to share kisses with and hold hands when you need them close, it might help you face the world more" Hunk smiled with care as he picked up the cloth placing it in a small metal tin to be used later.

"Hunk, I know I'm a shut in and all but I really don't want a love life right now. I can't handle all the nerves or fears that come with love or the pain if they leave first. Just let me be happy my own way" Pidge sighed as she walked towards the counter while Hunk lowered his head.

"Everyone deserves to have someone in their life, I just think maybe you should look for your own special someone. Their will be the wrong ones along the way but that how you train to work with the right one" Hunk replied in a clam voice, a small smile on his lips as he looked to her.

"Maybe I'm just happy being alone" Pidge answered as she placed her purse on the counter edge.

"Now we both know that a lie. I can see it, your scared of being hurt, not everyone will end up hurting you" Hunk replied and started making her a hot chocolate since it became her favourite.

"Sometimes it just easier to be scared enough to become cold, it hurts less" Pidge muttered as she crossed her arms leaning on the counter.

"Did you say something" Hunk asked unsure as he turned to the girl who shook her head, glancing as a thud was heard and a nice booty view filled her sight. She guessed he was the newbie just placed a box down on a table near the counter gate, most likely the fake flowers to decorate tables with since Shay insisted Hunk to get them.

"Nice ass" Pidge smirked as she stood up, leaning back slightly to get a better view of the booty sight, Hunk just grinning as he place her drink down in the middle of the counter.

"Who knew you were an ass girl" Hunk teased making Pidge give a cheeky wink.

"You know it and that is one fine ass, call the cops because I'm gonna get myself done for harassment" Pidge grinned as she walked towards the person who was distracted with opening the box.

"Wha" A rough but smooth voice yelped as Pidge tapped his ass without any regret while Hunk held back a laugh.

"Are you butt dialing? Because I swear that ass is calling" Pidge teasing smirked as she placed a hand on her hip, hearing Hunk choke out a laugh before turning away and coughing.

"The hell" The guy growled soon turning around before freezing as he met with Pidge and Pidge standing froze.

It was Keith, dressed in the café unifrom and looking like a sour flower compared to the glowing flower known as Hunk. Keith soon clamed down as he noticed it was Pidge, glancing to Hunk who seemed to have calmed himself down and watching with slight worry making Keith take a small breath. 

"Are you from the ghetto? Because I'm about to ghetto hold of dat ass" Keith smirked as he leaned forward, his lips by her ear and ending the flirt line up with tapping her ass making a squeak escape her lips. She glared as he chuckled before going back to work and Pidge pouted while walking back to the counter.

"I lost" Pidge muttered in defeat as she hid her face in her hands, lowering her head in shame as Hunk chuckled.

"It was a nice try, I didn't know you had it in you but that was a rather surprising shock. Maybe trying to just ask for a guy name instead of harassing them and trying to flirt, its not the best greeting. I just didn't know your awkwardness around guys was this bad but hey, at least he joined in with you" Hunk replied with a weak smile trying to comfort the girl before him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.8K 1.6K 30
PLEASE READ➡️Disclaimer!!!! I wrote these in middle school and stopped writing after around season 4 or 5. THEREFORE, anything canon after season 5 (...
5.1K 92 7
Lancelot Cauldron McClain is an Altean Witch of the Moon from the planet Earth. His mother is a witch while his father and his family are humans. Whe...
188K 1.6K 21
This is what the title implies! I will be updating slowly! Please don't rush me! Requests are always open unless said other wise!!
1.7K 69 17
!Discontinued! Its a Psycho-Pass Au but with Kidge