Heart relationship

By FRAH20191013

Young people really want freedom, but freedom can cause problems. a young girl living apart from family and... More

The main character
Supporting Cast
1.
2. sara&prem
3. pregrnant
4. Abortion??😲😲
5. Through the day🏵
6. Give birth🤰
7. India
8. 💔💔
9. Shiv❤, Raj and proposal💖
10. engagement🌸
11. Meet.
12. Yash💖
13.
14.
15. the truth is revealed💥🔥
16. Mehndi
17. Tara
18. Sangeet
20.split up❤
21. Sara!!
22. explanation of sara and premm
23.good news😆 and memories❤
24. leave yash
25. yash and premm.
26. tara haldi
27. new person...????
28. receive
29. special❤❤❤❤❤❤
30. Inder
31. 💔Have you
32. ❤❤
New Book

19. Janhvi and Raj wedding❤❤

290 35 25
By FRAH20191013

Janhvi POV.

I feel nervous and happy, because today I'm going to get married.
I am getting ready and Kusum Bhabhi is helping me.

Where is sara, why doesn't he help me get ready.
Is he still sleeping? Come on, I really need Sara now.

Janhvi: bhabhi do you know where sara is?

Kusum: I saw it earlier, but why didn't he come here.

Then the door opened and sara entered with a woman, the woman covered her face. I'm confused that sara brought !!!

Janhvi: sara who is with you?
"Sara didn't answer, sara just looked at bhabhi then bhabhi left my room"

Sara: You will be very happy to know who he is.

Janhvi: quickly tell me, because I'm very curious !!
"I was very curious about someone who was with Sara "

Sara: Alright Janhvi, now you have to take a deep breath and sit down, or you'll faint later.
"Sara laughed teasing me, I followed Sara's orders"

Sara: Alright miss, show your face now so that this bride knows who you really are.......!!!!!

The woman opened her face mask and I was really surprised, I couldn't say anything now, I could only cry seeing someone standing in front of me.

Sara: Arre Jan, please don't cry.

Janhvi: T-TARA, T-tara ??

Sara: she is tara, our best friend ...

Janhvi: Isn't tara already ....

Tara hugs me, and I cry more, I miss her so much

Tara:  is a long story, now you have to prepare first. And please don't cry, I'm here now with you guys.

Sara: Tara is right, don't cry. This is your happy day, so you have to smile.
Me and Tara will tell you later.
Now let's get ready.

Sara and tara helped me get ready, after that we went to the wedding venue. Bhai looked at me sadly and I hugged him, then I hugged Kusum and Kavita Bhabhi. And there are rahul and Premm.
Rahul was very surprised to see tara.
Then bhai guided me to the wedding altar there was already a raj, I sat next to raj and the wedding ceremony began.

Prem POV.

Maa chose me a yellow kurta for me to wear at Janhvi's wedding.

Then I went to rahul's room, I saw sara and yash walking, oh god sara is very beautiful in that saree. He also wears yellow, then my yash calls and runs towards me, and sara leaves the yash with me. I met Rahul and we went to the wedding venue.

It was a beautiful wedding venue, decorated with many flowers.
I chatted with rahul and yash in my arms. Paa and karan bhai they are meeting the guests who come.
I also saw that Shiv was also present and was chatting with Kusum Didi.
Then without realizing I was coming over to me

Dimple: Maa, pay attention. Yesterday, you were always with Yash?

Premm: why so maa, me and Yash are friends now, Right?

Yash: right nani, uncle prem is my friend.

Dimple: Now I think you're ready to get married.

Dimple: maa and paa will introduce you to the children of our business partners.

Premm: until when will you match me !!

Dimple: And for how long will you refuse, maa will marry you soon.

Maa left me and went with Kavita di and Naina. Then I can see Sara and Janhvi heading to the wedding hall.
But I also saw T-tara.
What tare ?? Did not Sara and Janhvi say that Tara had died. What exactly happened ??
I left Yash with Kusum Didi and I approached Rahul, he looked very shocked to see the presence of Tara.

Rahul: Tara premm, Tara she is still alive.
"Rahul smiles and is shocked to see tara"

Premm: but why does sara and janhvi say that tara has died.

Rahul: I think they are hiding something !!!

The wedding ceremony began, tare just hiding behind sara and
Shiv he stands next to Sara.
I should be standing next to him and not Shiv. Janhvi and raj have become a married couple, they ask for blessings from parents. Then we all rested and prepared the program for tonight.

Again I saw Shiv entering Sara's room, what exactly were they doing?
I looked for rahul, but he wasn't there either. Finally I went to the kitchen to look for drinks and went into the room.

Sara Pov.

I am thinking of bringing together shiv and rahul. They both can also talk and solve problems between rahul and tare.
Shiv is shocked and angry to see rahul and tare together, they hold hands.

Shiv: tara what are you doing with that bastard. Your dream is ruined because of him. And now...

Tara: shiv, please listen to me.
I love rahul and rahul he also loves me, we love each other shiv.

Shiv: have you forgotten what he did to you ??

Shiv is very angry knowing tara and rahul still love each other.

Tara: I still remember it shiv, I still remember everything. I will bury the painful past in my life. Rahul and I will start a new life.

Shiv: come on tara, in fact he has told you to kill his flesh blood. And you still want to be with him !!!!!.

Rahul: I used to be a coward man, I told Tara to abort the womb, but I still love him.
I will change, I will be responsible for the tare conditions, I will accept him.
We both will start everything from the beginning ..!

Tara: yes Shiv, I will start everything with rahul from the start.

Rahul: I promise you, I will keep the tare, I will not let him cry again. If indeed I make her cry you can do anything to me.

Sara: I'm sure the rahul will change
Shiv.

Janhvi: yes Shiv, tara will be happy with rahul. They both love each other.

Tara: Shiv please. please let us be together.

Shiv: alright, i will let you guys together but rahul he must marry tara as soon as possible.

Rahul: I am ready to marry tara anytime ... And I promise I will always bless tara.
"rahul holds the tara hand tightly".

Tara: Thank you Shiv ...Thanks so much. "Tara hugs Shiv".

I was very happy to see Tara laughed. Sometimes someone has a mistake in the past.
We can make mistakes in the past as life lessons that must be corrected in the future.
This is life we ​​must look forward to, and let fate take the rest. Then we get ready for tonight's event.

Tonight's reception was only attended by close friends and family.
J

anhvi was very pleased with the presence of Tara.
Me and Tara were preparing Janhvi, then Yash and Naina joined us.

Yash: mumma

Tara is very happy to see the presence of Yash and Naina !.

Tara: is this yash ??

Sara: Yash, naina introduce yourself to auntie tara.
"Yash and Naina introduce themselves".

Tara: Isn't she very cute, she looks a lot like you Sara.

Janhvi: He is very, very funny. We love him very much.

Tara: does Premm know about yash.

Sara: yash, Naina can you call Kusum Maa.
"Yash and Naina went to call Kusum"

Sara: At first I was surprised to know Premm was here, I tried to hide yash. Premm doesn't know about Yash, but God wants him to meet his father. Premm knows that Yash is his son and I am very angry, Premm is also sorry and he apologizes to me.
But I can't deny the fact that Yash is indeed a premm child.

Tara: does bhai know about Premm.

Sara: doesn't, bhai doesn't know about
Premm. And I also don't want bhai to know.

Tara: do you forgive Premm.

Sara: I don't know ... I forgive Premm or not. It's just that I let Yash meet with Premm. Besides I'm not as good as you tare, who is easy to forgive the mistakes of others !!.

Tara: maybe if I didn't abort my baby, she must be like yash ...
"eyes filled with tears at the sight of yash, if the tare does not abort the womb, children of the same age as yash "

Janhvi: come on guys, why are you sad, you're here for my marriage not for sadness.

Tara & sara forgive us jan. me and tara hugged janhvi and smiled, then yash came in with kusum and naina

Yash: Mumma I want ice cream !!

Sara: You want ice cream, okay let's go to the kitchen.

I brought yash to the kitchen to get ice cream from the fridge.
We both sat at the dining table, and Yash really enjoyed eating ice cream. I saw Shiv and joined us.

Shiv: hi yash, are you eating ice cream ??

Yash: yes uncle, do you want to?
"Yash gives ice cream to shiv, sara just sees them both"

Yash: Does mumma also want ice cream ??

Sara: doesn't yash mumma don't want ice cream.

Sara: Yash, Mumma will help Jan get ready, so let's go !!!!!!

Yash: I want to be here mumma.

Shiv: I think he's tired of dealing with women's problems "Shiv laughs". So leave him here I'll take care of him.

Sara: You're right Shiv, I'll leave yash with you.

I left Yash with Shiv. I have to help Janhvi prepare.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🏵🌸🌸🌸🌸🏵🌼🌼🌼🌼

Happy birthday priyanka chopra jonas and bhumi pednekar😘😘😘🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
Wish you all the best

_______________

please tell me the India language to call auntie.

Happy reading😊.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 105 19
A girl that joins a singing class because she wants to be a singer but her bestfriend that she had a crush on since years starts being rude and becom...
62.7K 2.9K 37
Myra Kapoor. Rich. Successful. A fashion designer. And an entrepreneur. She has everything in life. Money. House. Best friend. But what she doesn't h...
90.1K 5.4K 32
He is calm She is talkative He is depressed She is happy soul He is smiling She is the reason He fought for himself She was beside him She is the r...
48.1K 191 1
|COMPLETED| |REPUBLISHING| "Why are you rejecting the proposal?" "First of all , i have no interest in marriage and secondly she doesn't meet my sta...