Who cares about being a villa...

By PraveePRAVEENA

( it's my second story and if there are any scenes which are similar to other,it's purely a coincidence) Rose... More

Rose walker
I reincarnated....haa?
Meeting my brother
This is an otome game...?
History, characters and magic
Magic tutor
Adventurer guild
Training and classes
First day as an adventurer
First mission
Meeting with guild master
Debut
Capture targets, heroine and their magic affinities
Found out by brother
My race is...???
Taking the quest
Meeting(1)
Meeting (2)
Mr.Dragon
How can that be?
Visiting church
God of creation
Welcome back Mr. Dragon
Want to go on an adventure
Unwanted quest
Start of the quest
Before the trip
Journey(1)
Journey (2)
Forest of beasts
Dragon ore
Friends
Impressions on each other
A request
Welcome to our family(1)
Welcome to our family (2)
An eerie place
Sia
Going back home
New friends
Birthday party
Other capture targets
Continuing adventure
Moon kingdom
Along the way
First destination (1)
First destination (2)
Adventurer guild in Moon kingdom
Princess Lia
Strange phenomenon
Forest of falls(1)
Forest of falls (2)
Phantom
Back to the guild
Recognized?
Palace tour
MC
Argosy(1)
Argosy (2)
Surrounded
Exposed
A small trip back to home
Entering
Plight
Silver dragon
Spirit star treasure palace
Void stone???
Choosing
Void stone usage
Time to leave
Family time(1)
Family time (2)
In Vampire kingdom
First visit to Vampire kingdom(1)
First visit to Vampire kingdom(2)
Engagement party(1)
A conspiracy
Engagement party (2)
Brother????
Noah Christopher Cohen
Back to Human kingdom
Messed plot
Messed plot (2)
What next?
Childish Zane and Ryan
Author's note
New addition to the family
Finally, we're here
Birthday
Celebrations
Sun kingdom capital
Making weapons
Not a chapter
Azraq
Royal palace... again
Azraq (2)
Azraq (3)
A discussion (1)
A discussion (2)
Relief and Training...?
A plane with only beasts...

Invitation

5.8K 243 10
By PraveePRAVEENA

Rose and Jasmine took Nessa and went shopping leaving the boys behind. They bought different types of clothes and matching accessories for Nessa. They went to all sweet shops they saw and ate many kinds of desserts.

Since the boys are not with them, there's no one to stop them and only returned to the inn when it's past dinner time. After dinner, Nessa told Rose that she wants to talk with her and they went to Rose's room.

"What's it?" Nessa was hesitant but gathered her courage and asked. "Form a contract with me." Rose who's drinking some tea nearly spit it out hearing her words. "This... Do you understand what you are saying?"

Rose saw Nessa nodding and her expression turned serious. "It's not a child's play to form a contract. Go back to your room." But Nessa didn't listen to her making Rose sigh. "You don't know much about me. What if I use you to do bad things? Moreover, if something happens to me you also have to suffer."

Even after hearing all of this, there's no change in Nessa's expression. "You decided?" Nessa once again nodded with resolution. "Fine. But don't regret your decision." The room shined with a bright light indicating the completion of contract.

When Rose told her to check her status, Nessa was slightly shocked but accepted the changes quickly and didn't ask Rose any questions. In the other room, Zane and Ryan felt the fluctuations in mana around them and went to Rose's room to check whether anything happened.

They collectively sighed after hearing what happened from Rose. "Rose,why are you forming so many contracts? Are you going to found an army of contract beasts?" Ryan asked jokingly which made a tick mark appear on Rose's forehead.

"Oh! Since you want to be in an army, why don't i make a training programme for you?" Guessing the evil intentions behind her words, Ryan laughed awkwardly and quickly escaped from there.

The next day the guild master sent someone to invite them to the guild. When they reached the guild, they saw guild master sitting in his room waiting for them. He gave them all an invitation card.

"The king wants to meet you." Those words are enough for them to know the whole story. "You have to go to the palace the day after tomorrow. Since you are SSS rank adventurers, you don't have to follow normal etiquette when meeting the king."

They excused themselves and soon returned to the inn. They all are now in Calix's room discussing about their visit to the palace. "I think it would be better if we pick a gift." Everyone agreed with Calix's words but they don't know what to pick.

Rose's voice rang in the now silent room. "I will prepare it. You don't have to worry." Five pairs of surprised eyes turned to Rose. From what they know of Rose,she don't say things without thinking. So they left the task for her to take care.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

508K 28.8K 60
She had a very perfect life as she was a perfect girl. She had everything she could ask for, a brilliant mind, wealth, and many other things, hence d...
1.9K 52 17
Kiara had done a deal with the reaper because of his mistake and now she found herself in a world she was familiar and unfamiliar at the same time ~...
246K 7.3K 59
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
3K 136 19
My name is Min Ae-ri Shin ... Or it was that. One day as I was taking a bus home from my college as usual while playing an otome game on my phone si...