Bates Lane || Narry AU

By Dianarry_

"Beware of the man who lives on Bates Lane." More

Prologue
The Dark Legend
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter six
Black. Lives. Matter.
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Epilogue
Announcements !
Bates Lane: Styles Reborn

Chapter twelve

486 27 33
By Dianarry_

It was average day in Riverdale for most townsfolk. Today was the day everyone laid Ammiel Keaton to rest and Louis and Zayn were both equally tired.

Zayn hasn't slept for more than four hours a night for almost a week now and Louis was possibly drinking every night since Niall disappeared. The boys blamed themselves for not watching after Niall and you could tell it held a great toll over them.

Louis spent every night scavenging the woods taking drink after drink from a bottle some older woman bought at some 7/11 looking for his friend not knowing he was in another country. He begged some nights for the universe to give him back his best friend or give him one last moment with him.

Tonight was just like any other with him and Zayn. They say out in the middle of the woods again taking turns drinking from some bottle. Zayn was silent as always and Louis was going on about what he could've done differently.

"Maybe if I wasn't trying so hard to titty fuck Kimmys rocks on her chest, maybe I would've made sure Niall got home." Louis finally rests his back against a tree.

"Louis, one question." Zayn asks and Louis stops his thoughts to answer.

"Yes zack?" He says letting the liquor talk through him.

"Are her boobs that hard?" He asks actually wondering why everyone thought her boobs were hard.

"It's like shoving my penis between boulders." Louis sighs leaning his head back to look up at the sky as he hears Zayn slurred laugh echoe into the night air.

"Maybe we should've known something was up when half the guys left. So what if we didn't hear the gunshot, but we knew something was up." Zayn says to Louis making Louis focus on Zayn again.

"Oh no We had no reason to believe that Niall went to Bates lane." Louis said and shook his head.

"Well we know he was there. Maybe if we go look in the house we'll find some clue." He says not really thinking things clearly.

Louis shrugs his shoulders throwing the liquor bottle to the ground shattering the glass pieces everywhere.

"We're gonna break into his mansion. I have absolutely no objections. Let's go." Louis says and Zayn stands with him and follows him out of the woods.

Walking into another horror story of its own.

.

.

.

"Hey, did you want any food? I'm going to have Winthorp brings us some." Harry says sticking his head around the wall looking at me as I sat in the middle of the bed cuddling the biggest pillow on the bed.

"Can I have a milkshake?" I ask parting my eyes away from the silent film I was watching. It wasn't really interesting but I was slowly falling in love with the man on there.

"Yeah. Anything for you." Harry mumbles under his breath before I watched him put his phone back to his phone and continue the order.

I stare intently at the screen before Harry finally came and sat down in the bed next to me. He laid straight and leaned against the headboard before sighing loudly.

"Can we talk?" Harry asks me from the side. Part of me wanted to pretend I couldn't hear him but I was watching a silent film. You could see my dilemma there.

"Uh sure." I say before I turned my body towards him. He sits up and look at me with that emotionless expression again that honestly get old after awhile because I've clearly seen Harry with feelings.

"I'm sorry." He says sighing letting his face drop into this frown that shown remorse of what happened his morning.

"I'm not used to people caring about my life and not wanting to cause physical harm to me, yknow? I get we're in this together therefore I have to keep my head in the game. We have to stay low and you're right. I'm no good at this and honestly it wouldn't be okay if I was. So for now on, I will try to stay off tech unless it's the news and stay in this boring penthouse with you." He explains to me looking at me the entire time giving every bit of attention.

"It's okay, Mr. Styles." I say nodding with a closed mouth smile. I could see Harry's heart kind of drop and shatter at me not even acknowledging him by his first name.

"Niall I'm your friend. You can still call me Harry." He assures me and I nod knowing I could.

"I could call you a lot of things. But the ones I'm thinking of aren't too nice." I smile again but this time noticeably irritated.

He looks at me confused before he rolls his eyes and leans back again staring forward to the movie probably over my bs.

I was honestly irritated from being with him so long and being away from my family who I missed  more than anything. I realized that it wasn't Harry's fault and indeed it was my idea to flee so I needed to stop giving him a hard time.

"I understand, Harry." I say resting my hand on his chest before he looks at me with his eyes full of hope again as he smiles slightly.

"Thank you."

.

.

.

The door slams wide open and a loud bang echoes throughout the mansion making Zayn and Louis flinch at the sound.

"Where did you learn to do that?" Loui asks Zayn referring to him using a crow bar to pry open the door. Zayn just shrugs.

"I seen it on tv." He says bypassing Louis and walking inside the house quietly. Louis looks at Zayn concerned because that didn't explain where he got the crow bar.

They walked around the mansion as Louis turned on lights so they could light the way for them. Unknowingly the boys walked the same halls to Harry's room that Niall had walked before. They both found themselves in his room where his things had been rummaged through by the police. The police left supplies of theirs on the ground marking evidence.

"Holy fuck. He was seriously loaded." Louis curses picking up a golden table phone. He picks up the old fashion phone and puts it up to his ear. That's when a dial tone ring through before he sat it down again.

He looked over to Zayn who was in his enormous closet looking through drawers for something that would show them that Niall was alive.

"Yeah. I can tell from the chandelier in his closet." Zayn scoffs pissed off at the wealth of Mr. Styles who had kidnapped his friend after he killed another kid.

He rummaged through the expensive clothing pieces infuriated he had great style hence the last name. He couldn't believe someone like Harry had taken advantage of Niall.

Louis ventures off to a different room across from his room that was locked. It made Louis stop and wonder how the door was locked if the cops searched the place? And if it wasnt the cops, who locked it?

"Hey Zayn, you mind breaking in another door? This one is locked." Louis struggles pulling on the door before he heard Zayns footsteps. He turns to see Zayn with the crowbar gesturing for him to move.

As before Zayn popped the door open busting the screws in the wall and slightly breaking the door off the hinges. Louis flinches at his rough behavior before he turned to his friend smiling.

"Jesus, can you do that shirtless?" Louis says joking with Zayn making him blush before telling him shut up and hiding his flushed feelings before Louis kicks through the door.

The sight of the room was a bit unbearable to say. Well that was before Zayn caught Louis who got light headed at the sight. Before their eyes they seen a room completely dedicated to Niall.

Their best friend whom was kidnapped by the owner of this mansion, who had the creepiest shrine of him, was everywhere. They slowly made their way into the room looking around at the pictures of Niall.

Some were of him in class smiling or just working quietly and then there was pictures there's no way Mr. Styles should've had.

"Oh my god." Zayn says picking up papers of Niall's that was scattered on the ground which turned out to be of all the work he had worked on in school.

Even in other subjects.

"Is this the jacket Niall lost?" Louis says in complete shock as he holds the Navy blue Hard Rock Jean jacket Zayn himself designed for Niall as a birthday gift.

"What the hell?" Zayn says picking up a plastic bag of blonde hair in a ziploc bag labeled Nialler.

"We have to go to the police!" Louis exclaims holding Niall's jacket in his hand looking to Zayn who had picked up a journal. He flipped through it ignoring Louis who was freaking out and ranting to himself, pacing in a corner.

He read his history teachers notes with a plan to "Kinap Niall Horan."

"Get out of the country and fly to The UK and live our lives in foreign countries." Zayn says reading aloud to Louis as he freezes.

Zayn wasn't thinking clearly in his next decision. He was just thinking about saving his best friend because nothing else mattered to him.

"How much cash do you think will cover a plane ticket?"

*

Happy 1D week guys!!!!

How was today for you guys?

I was too busy to actually enjoy it but I almost fainted when I seen Louis tag Zayn on his tweet.

Let me know down below.

Love and kisses;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 20 21
1.7K 21 5
*previously posted on @harrehstylesfan*