Terrified •all american•

By DJZabini15

"If you can kill a man, what cant you do?" Pheonix Scott is the twin sister of Shawn Scott. He is very protec... More

Charecters Season 1
Chapter 1: You Deserve It
Chapter 3: Asher Adams Party
Chapter 4: Spencers Birthday
Chapter 5: Homecoming
Chapter 6: homecoming part 2
Chapter 7: The Funeral
Chapter 8: stop the violence
Chapter 9: All Eyez on Me
Chapter 10: Old Habits
Chapter 11: Papers and breakups
Chapter 12: truths
Chapter 13: Championship
Charecters Season 2
Chapter 14: Why is There a Hot Boy Me and Spencer's age in the kitchen
Chapter 15: Speak Ya Clout
Chapter 16: Should I Stay or Should I Go
Chapter 17: Well Shit
Chapter 18: Everyone Leaves
Chapter 19: Crenshaw vs Beverly
BLM
Chapter 20: Corey
Chapter 21: Dates and Competitions
Chapter 22: Froyo
Chapter 23: Cotillion
Chapter 24: Surgery
Chapter 25: UCLA
Chapter 26: distractions
Chapter 27:Who Dun It
Chapter 28: Jammy Jamburine
Chapter 29: Jamboree
Chapter 30: Plot Twist
New Book
q and a
answers
Season 3 Charecter
Chapter 31: Awkward Chaos
Chapter 32: Stakes Are High
Chapter 33: Stuck Point
Chapter 34: Trauma is a bitch
Chapter 35: Never Have I Ever
Chapter 36: Summer Secrets
Chapter 38: Picking
New Book
Update
jordan baker fanfic
another all American fanfic?
if you want love
Chapter 39: Runway
Chapter 40: Therapy
Chapter 41: Feeling like an Outsider
Chapter 42: My Stand
Chapter 43: Chaos
epilogue one: will you marry my
Epilogue 2: the wedding

Chapter 2: Taste of Crenshaw

8.3K 147 79
By DJZabini15

(She will kind of date in season 1, but nothing serious until season two. )

I've grown pretty close to the football team here recently. Mainly Jordan and Asher. Me and Olivia are also getting pretty close.

"I know your close to him but Spencer's an asshole," asher complained.

"I never said he wasnt an asshole," I said sitting next to him at lunch.

"Can you hang out this weekend?" Asher asked.

"I got taste of Crenshaw.  Plus this is the only time I get to see my twin," I said giving Jordan a pointed look.

"I wasnt never trying to get rid of you. I like you," jordan said putting his hands up in surrender.

"Whatever pretty boy," i said jokingly.

Shawn
Call me

"Fuck," I said and walked away from them.

"Are you okay? Are you in jail? What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Yes I'm fine. No I'm not in jail. Can you please get spencer to stay away from us?" He asked.

"Bro. I've been telling him how bad the gangbangers are. Shit, how many times have to boys tried to hurt me when you werent home," I told him.

"Too damn many. Listen, just keep trying," he begged.

"I got you shawn. Love ya bro," I said.

"Love ya," he said and hung up.

"You okay. Your always tense?" Jordan asked.

"I'm fine. I have to get to cheerleading," I told the boys and walked away.

Time skip- taste of crenshaw

"Hey spence!" I said jumping on his back.

"We doin this?" He asked.

"Onward! To ya moms mac n cheese!" I commanded and he carried me over there.

"You still riding that boy?" Kia asked.

"Damn girl. Want to make anything else innocent sound dirty?" I asked with a laugh.

"Not at the moment. Hows Beverly?" She asked getting some mac with me.

"Lowkey loving it. I miss you guys, but theres arent gangbangers in my house constantly, " I told her.

"I feel you. We miss you," she said as we sat down.

"Chris. Get yo ass over here!" I yelled with a smirk.

"Damn. Already forgotten you broke up with me?" He asked sitting next to kia.

"Bro, we dated for like a month. Get over it," I said laughing.

Spencer and coop walked over causing kia to leave. I waved goodbye and talked with my friends. We welcomed jordan and Spencer's replacement over.

"You fit in well with them. Why is everyone else scared of you?" Jordan asked.

No one but Spencer knows my twin is in a gang. I dont want no one scared of me.

"I can be scary," I said.

We went back to Spencer's house and played a game. I sat out and laughed at them. I did always feel cams eyes on me. Then the fighting started.

"Chris sit yo ass down and shut up!" I yelled at him.

"The only reason you have respect is becuase of your brother. Everyone knew you were the biggest whore of the school," he snapped.

"I am like the only seventeen year old virgin we hang with! How am I whore?" I snapped.

"She got a point, bro," spence said.

"Its hard to call her a whore when shes the only virgin here," patience snapped.

"Listen. You two dont belong here anymore!" Chris snapped at me and spence.

"This is my home!" I yelled.

"Not anymore," he said coldly.

"Take off that ring," chris said to spence.

"How about this. Our whole team can be here in forty minutes. Let's play," jordan said.

Oh shit. It's going down.

The boys went out on the field and were tearing eachother apart.

"Dont hit that hard!" I yelled scared for my friends.

"You have to chill," coop told me.

"I cant," I said rocking back and forth on feet.

Finally the game was stopped. I ended up riding back with jordan and spence. It was a very bad car ride, only mad worse by cop lights behind us.

"Spence," I said starting to panic.

"Keep yo head down. They see you, you goin to jail," he said to me.

Thank god I was in the back seat. I put my hands up but kept my head down. Please dont notice me. It was going to work, but jordan had to be a dumbass.

"Jordan," Spencer snapped.

"My moms an attorney," jordan said.

"Get out of the car," he told jordan and cuffed him.

Shit. Dont notice me.

"Both of you. Out," the officer said.

Me and Spencer shared a silent look. I was screwed.

"Our hands are up. We arent armed," Spencer said as we got out.

We were immediately put to the ground.

"Pheonix Scott. Heard a lot about your brother. You in a gang with him yet?" The cop asked.

Jordan gave me a surprised look. I just wanted to cry. This wasnt good for me.

We sat in the police department and waited for his parents to come. I was basically in a little ball. They kept trying to question me about my brother.

"I'm not in a gang," I told the officer.

"Both of your brothers were. It's how one of them died. You didnt want revenge?" The cop asked.

"To busy grieving, " said quietly.

Police scared me. I knew anyday I could go to jail for my brother. I was quietly crying as they continued to question me.

"Leave her alone," jordan snapped.

"When she starts talking we will," they told him.

"Where are they?" Billy and Laura said coming in.

"You know them?" They asked the couple.

"We are their guardians," Laura said coldly.

"Spencer and jordan are good to go. We need to keep Pheonix, " my blood went cold.

"I havent done anything!" I cried out in fear.

"What crimes has Shawn Scott committed?" An officer yelled.

"I dont know. He doesn't tell me where hes going!" I cried.

"Where is he staying?" Another asked.

"Leave me alone," I cried.

"She has dont nothing wrong!" I heard laura yell,"I will sue your entire department if you dont let her go!"

"Have you ever held a gun?" An officer asked.

"Everyone's held a gun," I whispered.

"Let her go," laura said coldly.

"Stop the questioning," another officer said.

The released me and Jordan and spencer. I was quiet the whole car ride home. Once we got home I ran upstairs to my room. I heard a knock and said come in.

"Hey. I wanted to check on you," Jordan said coming in.

"I'm fine," I whispered.

"Your twins in a gang?" He asked.

"I promise I'm not. Shawn's not a bad person," I said quickly.

"The cops treated you worse then me and spence," he said sitting on my bed.

"It happens when both ya brothers are bloods," I said putting my head on his sholder.

"Why didnt you tell us?"

"I was scared to. Jordan I have shot people before. Not killed them, but I had to survive, " I said.

"Why would you have to?"

"The guys would try to take advantage of me when shawn wasnt around. In Crenshaw I have to have a gun on me to be safe," I told him.

"We are thirty minutes away and we grew up so different," he said amazed.

We sat on my bed in silence. His arm was around me as I stared blankly at the wall.

I felt my eyes grow heavy and fell asleep.

(A/N her and Jordan's relationship is purely brother and sister)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 321 16
𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬, billy's twin sister, has a big secret she can't share with her friends and boyfriend, but two already know. (SCREAM...
85.6K 1.8K 18
Barbra McCall is Scott's twin sister who was abducted when she was 11. Stiles Stilinski was kidnapped when he was 13. He was young for his grade. Sco...
7.5K 159 46
"𝙍𝙖𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙙𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙤𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙜𝙡𝙚𝙘𝙩, 𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙥𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙚." Athena Reyes, a ghost for most he...
16.1K 188 17
Janeari, a teenager in South Crenshaw, the twin of Coop and best friend of Spencer James has had a decently normal life. She's a football lover, gain...