Michael Myers and Linket (my...

By GanondorfDragmire1

ok so this is new for me to do and this won't have ganondorf in it it will have my new OC in it called Linket... More

info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 🍋
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 🍋
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 🍋
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62)
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65 🍋
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 🍋
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90 🍋
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117 ending
Chapter 118 alternate ending

Chapter 57 🍋

29 1 0
By GanondorfDragmire1

(now I might start putting in dead by daylight stuff just so you know)

A month later

Linket was having a dream about something which went dark from something as Freddy and cinder was watching Linket dream. while Michael is out killing someone into they saw it go dark as Freddy decided to go in the dream realm and have a look to see what's going on.

In the dream realm

Lea was about to go into linket dream as then Freddy did and says to her. it's safer if I go. lea rolls her eyes as Freddy gose into linket dream. while Linket didn't notice him as there was a strange creature Freddy saw a couple of times in Michael dreams and cinder and Ghostface dream and in his own dream wondering what it's wants into it says in a dark and Echo like voice. you my dear linket have been chosen along with Freddy Krueger and Lea eclipse and Ghostface and Cinder Dragmire and Michael Myers and Nitray eclipse and among others. linket says to the strange looking creature for what the creature says. in due time you will find out just make sure you have your knife. Freddy was in a little shock of lea been chosen as well as she never told him as the creature dissapears linket dream turns white as she looks around seen Freddy behind her as she says. haven't seen you in here for a while. Freddy replies. well me and cinder were watching your dream. linket nodes as she says. if lea last name eclipse why isn't cinder. Freddy replies. cinder chose to keep her husband last name. linket nodes understanding as she grabs Freddy hand waking up.

In the normal world

Freddy appears next to cinder as linket wakes up streaching as cinder says. welcome back sleeping beauty. linket smirks a little and says. well I don't think Satan wants me yet. cinder chuckles a bit and she says. I dout he wants Michael yet anyway. linket blushes a bit as she stands to have a shower as she grabs some clean clothes as cinder picks up the sleeping baby of linket back as he was cling to her. while Linket closed the door she starts showering as Freddy gose down stairs and so dose cinder with the baby as she give him to Hannibal to look after for a bit. As cinder gose outside for a moment as Freddy decided to follow her as her helmet retracted back into a collar as cinder says. don't tell Michael about this or he'll gut me. Freddy nodes understanding as he knew what she was going to do as he sparks his claws while she had a cigarette in her mouth while he lights it as he says. well make sure he doesn't smell it on you either. cinder nodes as she smokes her secret cigarette of weed as she sometimes smokes to ease her nerves and painful memories of losing her husband.

With linket

Linket was showering as into she starts smelling something but ignores it into she is finished what she is doing. as when she finished her shower she drys herself off and then gets changed into her new clothes.

(Linket sports bra)

(Linket tights)

(Linket heels)

(Linket jacket)

Linket left The bathroom and grabs her knife putting it in her jacket pocket and walks down stairs to the kitchen as Ghostface says to her. welcome back from the death. linket replies. oh what can I say the devil doesn't want me yet maybe he knows I'll be a handful. Ghostface chuckles a bit while Linket decided to go out the back and sits on the ground next to a tree feeling the sun on her face. into there was a shadow as she thinks it Michael into she opens her eyes seen a crazed looking dog which make her nervous into the dog starts growling as she growls back then climbs up the tree. Then sticks her tounge out at the dog into it starts barking savagely at her and trys to jump up and bite her while Freddy and cinder heard and came to investigate as cinder says smoking still as she was almost finished. you met a new freind. linket says a bit sarcastically. well if he was my freind he wouldn't be trying to bite me. cinder gose over to the dog patting him calming him down as cinder says. well Cujo is a short tempered dog like Michael is short tempered as well. linket says climbing out of the tree. well I suppose that's true mind if I have a puff. cinder replies. why not just don't tell Michael linket replies. if he smells it I'll blame it on someone else. cinder smirks nodding as linket had a puff of some of cinder weed as she gives the rest back to cinder as she smokes it while Linket makes rings with the smoke. into she some how makes a heart out of the smoke as well while cinder watches while Freddy gose inside the house as then cinder and Linket went off somewhere with Cujo following.

A bit later

Cinder and Linket and Cujo were walking around town were no one normally gose as into they see Michael killing a drunk teen brutality as linket breaks out laughing. as she was a little stoned as cinder had finished as Michael looks at linket a bit confused of what she laughing at and surprise she awake as he gose to her as cinder watches. While linket laughs still and says a bit stoned. that was funny she just dropped dead after a knife went through her chest. linket then gose into a laughing fit as cinder says secretly lying as Michael thinks she did something to linket. she accidentally sniffed in some weed a couple of teenagers were smoking for I killed them. Michael nodes as he holds linket while cinder left going with Cujo back to the house as linket stays in a laughing fit as she accidentally stabs herself in the shoulder which make her laugh even more. while Michael takes her knife while she heals as he puts her knife in his pocket as he picks her up and takes her to a abandon hotel.

In the abandoned hotel (🍋)

Michael takes Linket to the very top floor to a very luxury room as he lays linket in bed as she says still a bit stoned. what are you going to do big bad murderous man. she grins as Michael grins under his mask as the weed wore off as she was about to say something into Michael picks her up making her giggles a bit as he lifts his mask up to his nose and kisses her on the lips deeply and passionately. as to say he missed her as she kisses back deeply and passionately as she whispers in the kiss. I missed you too. he holds her as he sets his knife down on the bedside table along with her knife as she warps her legs around his waist. while he pins her to a wall then he takes his mask off and sets it along with there knives as he unzips her jacket dropping it on the floor. as he then starts kissing her neck as she moans lightly into he takes her heels off into he sets her down still kissing her and keeping her pinned to the wall. while she warps her arms around his neck as he puts his hands on her cheeks gently while she runs her hand from his neck to his chest were she unzips his jumpsuit reveling his muscular chest and body and arms. as he then takes her sports bra off pulling her close to him as he picks her up again while she warps her legs around his waist again. while he then takes her tights off and then pins her to the bed while he still kisses her on the lips while he takes the rest of his jumpsuit off with his shoes. while he then inserts himself into her roughly but gentle to not hurt her as he then kissed her neck again leaving a few Hikey's. while he thrust into her a bit roughly making her moans lightly as one of his hands rest on her hip while he thrust into her.

A hour later

Linket was starting to go numb from pleasure as she has orgasm a few times on his member as Michael thrust has gotten a bit rougher as he had also left a few Hikey's on each side of her neck and gone back to kissing her lips. as she runs her hands through his hair while he was starting to get close to releasing while he had gotten a bit harder. while Linket legs have given out on her and have unwrap them selves from Michael waist while he grins a bit in the kisses as he then release inside of her as she grins a little bit while he cups her face as he kisses her still. into he lays next to her holding her close as she stays close while he pulls the blanket over them.

(End of 🍋)

At Michael's house

Lea and cinder and Ghostface and Freddy we're waiting for Linket and Michael to come back so they can have a secret meeting about what creature has chosen them for while nitray appears and says. you do know that your all gay. cinder smacks her and sends her back to hell as lea says in private to cinder without anyone hearing. now I see why you kept her in hell she like ghirahim. cinder replies. and I'm like ganondorf. lea nodes finding it true as she says. well I'm like Vogla in away. cinder nodes agreeing.

The next day with Michael and Linket

They were back in there clothes and had there knives on there way back to the house as nitray appears and says. and your gay. cinder appears grabbing nitray and sends her back to hell as Michael watches as he was about to stab nitray as cinder says. I apologise for my sister she a little nuts in her brain I try and keep her in hell. linket and Michael nodes understanding as they continue on there way back to the house as cinder follows them keeping a look out for nitray just incase she decided to appears again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 1.3K 12
SLASHERS x F!READER They didn't know they could feel this way towards anyone, that is, until you walked in to their lives. What happens when 7 slash...
263 36 29
so basically this is dead by daylight Michael Myers and Linket as a vampire and not a werewolf they will be in the dead by daylight realm for a few c...
18.7K 401 18
30 years, he's been stuck in that old suit made by his own hands, his own creation..rotten and decayed to his very core, alone since he could remembe...
619 21 19
I always wake up in cold sweats from them. I don't know how long I'll survive, they might even kill me tonight... oh no... they're coming... ...