Forbidden Hope | H.S.

By fookinavocadosman

Hope Anderson is one of the most popular girls to walk the halls of Oakley High. She's not like the other gir... More

Authors Note
Cast List
01
02
03
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14*
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22*
23*
24
25
26
27*
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38*
39*
40
41*
42
43*
44
45*
46
47
48
49
50
Epilogue

04

112 7 0
By fookinavocadosman

December 16, 2016

I forgot to write this morning because I woke up late and had to rush Athena and me to school. The craziest thing happened today, there's a new boy in town. His name is Harry Styles and he may be one of the most attractive people to set foot in this town. I invited him over to Caroline's house for the party tonight and he said he was going. I'm excited to see and get to know him, also he's British so that's a plus. I'll update you in the morning.

I put my pen down and realized it was already 5:30 and I had to be at Caroline's at 6:30. I closed my journal and threw it underneath my mattress before grabbing a different outfit and shoving it into a bag to take to Caroline's.

I hopped in the shower to wash my hair and clean off any of the nasty school smells that could've been lingering on me. I got out and threw on a hoodie and a pair of sweatpants so my mom wouldn't suspect anything.

I threw my hair back in a messy bun and decided I would blow dry my hair at Caroline's. It was 6:00 and I was running late. I grabbed my chemistry textbook, my math folder, and a notebook I had laying around in case my mom asked to see what was in the bag.

"Mom I'm leaving! I'll be back before 12!"

"And where do you think you're going young lady?"

My mom stood at the top of the stairs looking down on me with her hands on her hips.

"I'm just going to the library to study for my chem and math test tomorrow. I got a tutor and everything."

My mom looked down at me and I could tell that she didn't believe me and I knew I was screwed.

"What's in the bag?"

"A chemistry textbook, my work for math, and a notebook."

"Show me."

I groaned hoping to avoid having to show her my bag. I never study so I know she's just trying to get me to crack.

"Mom I'm already running late please I need to go." I groaned out knowing if I'm late I'll get the wrath of Caroline.

"Show me or you're not going anywhere." Her voice was eerily calm which scared me more.

"Ugh fine!" I exclaim knowing I'm screwed.

I opened up the bag to show a chemistry textbook, my math work, and my notebook.

Thank God for thinking one step ahead.

She looked down at me surprised, I wasn't lying to her.

"Okay fine, be back before 12 you know the rules. And if I find out you're not at the library." She warns.

"Yeah I know I'll be grounded longer than I already am. Thanks, mom I love you but I have to go now."

I practically ran out of the door because I was running late and I needed to finish my look at Caroline's. I speeded to Caroline's and got there just as it hit 6:30.

"There you are, I thought you got in trouble! And what are you wearing? You know this is a party right?!" Caroline's words were fumbling out at a fast pace.

I really need a drink right now

"Well, I had to sneak out somehow so I'm dressed in study attire but don't worry Care my clothes are in here I just need to take over your bathroom." I rush inside and up the staircase to her room.

"Okay, I was just worried for a second, take all the time you need." She yells up to me.

"Thanks, Care!" I yell back, opening the door to her room and walking into the bathroom. I changed into my party clothes a pair of black jean shorts and a black crop top that has the words "One More Chance" embroidered on the right shoulder.

I grabbed her blow dryer that was already laying on the sink and dried my hair. Luckily my hair decided to cooperate with me and it had perfect waves. Caroline left some of her fancy perfume out so I spritzed some on me so I wouldn't smell like an old dusty hoodie. Hopefully, she won't mind.

I walked out of her bathroom and saw it was 7:00 so the party would start soon. I went downstairs to her kitchen and saw Niall munching on the snacks like always.

"Jesus Niall, do you ever stop eating?" I tease announcing my presence in the room.

"Oh fuck off Hope. I'm a growing man!" Niall exclaims. Caroline and I laugh at Niall as he flips us off for the tenth time today.

I grab one of the red solo cups and pour some beer in it and take a swig of it feeling the familiar burn of the alcohol going down my throat.

"Wow Hope all the boys are gonna be drooling over you. I'm jealous." Caroline points a Cheeto at me before popping it in her mouth.

"Not if I'm here, no boy is getting within twenty feet of you." Niall strides over to me and puts his arm around my shoulder. I roll my eyes and take Niall's arm off of me.

"Stop it Niall don't be a party pooper" I stuck out my bottom lip and pouted.

Caroline frowns at Niall and points at him "Niall! You need to stop being so overprotective of her! She's 17, let her do what she wants!" Niall just rolled his eyes in response. Caroline smiled at me and I couldn't help but smile back.

"Thanks, Care for being supportive unlike Mr cranky pants over there." I teased again which received not one but two middle fingers to be thrown up at me.

I gave Caroline a hug and took another sip of the beer. Now, all we have to do is wait for the drunk teenagers to start piling in.

*******

It's around 8:30 and everyone has piled into her house. Caroline's house is a mansion, she's one of the rich kids that everyone's friends with. But I've got to admit she does throw the best parties.

I walked around looking for Harry hoping that he actually showed up. I ended up in the living room refilling my empty cup with beer.

I didn't see him anywhere so I got a bit upset. I was really excited to see him and he was a no show. I pushed my way through the crowd outside because I needed some fresh air.

I took another sip looking around at my surroundings. To my left, we're some drunk teenagers making out and to my right, we're some kids smoking joints.

I looked ahead and that's when I saw him. Harry walked up to me and I breathed out a sigh of relief.

"I was beginning to think you weren't going to show up." I smiled up at him and he returned it.

"No, I was coming. Just strict parents gotta tell them everything." He says to me.

I chuckled because I've been there before.

"Believe me I know. I'm currently at the library studying." I gave him a wink and he looked at me amused.

He points his finger at me "I think I'm going to steal that excuse next time I want to go out."

He looked me up and down and shifted onto his other foot. It turned into another awkward silence.

Say something Hope. I cleared my throat breaking the silence.

"Do you want a drink? I can go run in and get you a beer."

He looks up from his feet. "Actually a beer sounds good."

I sigh in relief to him agreeing so easily. "Great and while we're at it I'll show you around. I know this house like the back of my hand."

I grabbed his hand and felt another shock go through my body. I pushed through the crowds into the living room where the keg was set up. I gave him a cup and topped mine off. 

I'm gonna be so hungover.

He smiled at me and nodded his head to thank me. He took a sip of his beer and asked me a question but I couldn't quite hear him over the music.

"What!" I yelled up at him. Damn, he's tall. Harry's got to be at least 6'0 because I'm a puny 5'2 and he towers over me.

Harry leans down so he can speak into my ear. "I said why don't you introduce me to your friends." His voice raspy and deep like usual.

"That's a good idea, let's go see if I can find them!"

I grabbed his hand again and weaved through the crowd to try and find Caroline or Niall. I finally found them in the kitchen playing beer pong.

"Hey, guys!" I yell over the music.

"Hey, Hope!" Niall yells back while Caroline throws the ball into the cup.

"Haha drink up Liam!" Caroline yells at him as he picks up the cup and chugs it.

I roll my eyes and decide to get to what has caused this whole night. "This is Harry Styles, he's new to the school."

They both looked up from their game and their mouths dropped open. Niall stuck out his hand and introduced himself, soon followed by Caroline.

"Hey, Harry can we steal Hope from you for a few minutes?" Caroline asks, giving him a big smile.

Harry seemed to be a bit uneasy but I shrugged it off as it's because I'm the only person he knows.

"Yeah go for it I'll just go grab another beer." He smiles and pulls away to the living room

Caroline grabbed mine and Niall's hand and brought us into the master bedroom.

"Niall you saw that right?! He's so hot!" Caroline exclaims.

"Yeah, he's not that hot, he's attractive, sure but not hot." Niall denies her claims.

I shook my head because he's jealous.

"Niall you are so jealous right now. Scared that he's going to steal your next hookup?" I tease him as he just glares at me.

"Niall I saw your face when you saw him you can't tell me that you didn't think he was hot!" Caroline exclaims annoyed that he's denying it.

"Fine! He's hot! Happy?" He yells back at us.

Caroline and I laugh as he admits that Harry is in fact hot.

"Also, I'm not afraid that he's going to steal my next hookup because he's new and no one is going to hookup with the new guy." Niall defends himself.

Caroline claps her hands and we turn to face her. "Okay, guys we're going to go back out there, get super drunk, maybe even a little high, and kiss a few boys alright!"

"Caroline I'm a guy." Niall says, referring to her comment on kissing a few boys.

"Hey that doesn't matter you can kiss all the boys you want. No ones going to care or even remember in the morning." Caroline retaliates.

Niall and I chuckle knowing we can't get out of this. Caroline grabs our wrists and pulls us out into the buzzing party.

I need this, I need to let go of all my problems and tonight I'm going to let go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
2.3M 116K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
682K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...