The Omega's Mate?

By NeonSkies95

August Hael is an Omega in a world full of wolves, Omega's aren't treated as well as other Dominant and Submi... More

The Omega's Mate?
Chapter 1: August's POV
Chapter 2: August's POV
Chapter 3: August's POV
Chapter 4: August's POV
Chapter 5: August's POV
Chapter 6: August's POV
Chapter 7: August's POV
Chapter 8: August's POV
Chapter 9: August's POV
Chapter 10: August's POV
Chapter 11: August's POV
Chapter 12: August's POV
Chapter 13: August's POV
Chapter 14: August's POV
Chapter 15: August's POV
Chapter 16: August's POV
Chapter 17: August's POV
Chapter 18: August's POV
Chapter 19: August's POV
Chapter 20: August's POV
Chapter 21: August's POV
Chapter 22: August's POV
Chapter 23: Alexandre's POV*
Chapter 24: Alexandre's POV
Chapter 25: Alexandre's POV
Chapter 26: August's POV
Chapter 27: August's POV
Chapter 28: August's POV
Chapter 29: Alexandre's POV
Chapter 30: Alexandre's POV
Chapter 31: August's POV
Chapter 32: Alexandre's POV
Chapter 33: Alexandre's POV*
Chapter 34: August's POV
Chapter 35: Alexandre's POV
Chapter 36: Multiple POV
Chapter 37: August's POV
Chapter 38: Alexandre's POV*
Chapter 39: August's POV
Chapter 40: August's POV
Chapter 41: Alexandre's POV
Chapter 43: August's POV*
Chapter 44: August's POV
Chapter 45: August's POV*
Chapter 46: Alexandre's POV*
Chapter 47: August's POV
Chapter 48: August's POV*
Chapter 49: August's POV
Chapter 50: August's POV
Chapter 51: Alexandre's POV
Chapter 52: August's POV*
Chapter 53: August's POV
Chapter 54: August's POV
Chapter 55: August's POV
Chapter 56: August's POV
Chapter 57: August's POV
Chapter 58: August's POV
Chapter 59: August's POV
Chapter 60: Multiple POV
Chapter 61: Alexandre's POV
Chapter 62: August's POV
Chapter 63: August's POV*
Chapter 64: Alexandre's POV
Chapter 65: August's POV*
Chapter 66: August's POV
Chapter 67: August's POV
Chapter 68: Alexandre's POV
Chapter 69: August's POV
Chapter 70: August's POV
Chapter 71: August's POV
Chapter 72: Multiple POV
Chapter 73: August's POV*
Epilogue
Valentines Special
Author's Note
Chapter 1: Presley's POV
Chapter 1 of "Yes, Your Highness"
OMEGAVERSE CULT DISCORD SEVERAL BIG AUTHORS
INKSGIVING

Chapter 42: August's POV

48.6K 2.1K 335
By NeonSkies95

New years had come and gone, so did the next full moon. I was committed to working out and getting stronger with Alexandre. I had even started working with training with the warriors to learn simple defense tactics. I had wanted to learn offense moves, but Alexandre didn't want me to learn that until I could defend myself. My body now had soft muscles, they weren't as defined as Alexandre's, or well any dominant male. It made me feel more confident in myself, that I could tackle anything thrown at me. I started to express my opinions to others and speak up for myself when I had gone to meetings with the elders.  Meeting with Alexandre's grandfather and grandmother again had been different.

Especially since I had defended myself against the backlash of the prior higher-ups of the pack. I had only gone to a few meetings with them, quite recently. The first one they had ridiculed me to the point where Alexandre was frustrated with them. They continuously spewed the word Omega as if it were an insult to me. It was something I couldn't help, I am the way I am. Alexandre and I had ended up demonstrating to them that I was learning defense tactics. It was funny when I had gotten Alexandre down on the ground. I knew he had let up a lot so I could actually get him down, but when he realized I was giving it my all, he had toned going easy on me, down. I so when I took him down he was shocked, the grin on his face had shown me he was proud of me.

Today was the day before Alexandre's birthday, and I had weighed heavily on what I wanted to do. We had planned on going out for dinner in town, but I honestly didn't want to be the last thing we did together, provided that we weren't mates. I wanted our final moments together before discovering who his mate was, to be unique, to be memorable.

I had given it a lot of thought, and I decided to give him all of me. We had been close too many times, but of course, we had been at either his house or mine. So many cockblocks in both families. Tonight, I planned to go to his family cabin with him, his sister had told me about it when she had finally warmed up to me. He didn't know what I planned for the evening. I intended to say to him that I had a surprise for him, giving him directions to the cabin.

"Are you sure you want to do this, Aug?" Malikai sat on my bed with his legs crossed. His stomach looked like he had a basketball inside, almost to his due date at the beginning of March. 

"I'm fairly sure," I replied, digging through my closet for the items I wanted to wear for the night.

"I mean, why is it okay for other wolves but not us?" Ella's voice chimed.

"She does have a point..." Raven drawled.

"Um, I think I can answer that with a quick response. Look at my stomach, I look like a whale, this is what pre-mating sex turns out to." Malikai's voice was strained. "Then also what happens if he isn't the Alpha's mate and gave his purity to another? I just don't want him to be rejected is all, alright? I'm pretty sure that's what will be happening with me." He stressed.

"Look Mali, I'm just going to put it like this, this is the 21st century, we need to catch up with the rest of the world. How is it fair for every other wolf to go out and be horny and fuck around before mating, but Omega's have to be pure before mating?" Ella explained. "Not only that, but I'm also pretty sure Onyx, goddess love her, has fucked Alexandre. It's inevitable, he's an Alpha, probably the horniest wolf in the pack, that and the elders swore way the fuck up and down that they would-be mates, but now look, she's mated with our Beta instead."

I finally found what I was looking for, pulling it out of the bag. I walked back in the room, Ella was now standing pacing around the room, her face was red with anger.

"I mean, she's right though, Alexandre told me they did sleep with each other. We're all wolves, we know how our wolves act when we're in heat, just imagine an Alpha in a rut. I'm honestly surprised that Onyx didn't get knocked up." I sat the lingerie on the bed.

"What if you do August?!" Malikai exclaimed, throwing his hands up. "Am I the only one who knows the consequences of this?"

"I'm very well aware of what could happen, alright?" I looked at the eldest Omega. "Trust me, I've already talked to Kathy, she's given me things to prevent that from happening. Look I'm not saying it's a smart decision, it's not. I just..." I paused, closing my eyes. "I love him, alright?"

"Oh shit he brought out the 'L' word, he's in deep." Ella paused, looking at me with big eyes.

"I mean, I would have to. I woke up every morning at 5 am to run, finish school early, and train with warriors. I would have never even bothered if I didn't." I pulled my shirt off, chucking it on the ground. "Now, can we stop bitching, and help me look delectable for tonight?"

"When did you get these?" Raven picked up the lacey underwear with his finger, letting them hang down.

"Last week, when I went to the mall to pick up Alexandre's present," I replied.

"Um, this isn't his present?" His eyebrows were raised, dangling the underwear with his fingers.

"Nope." I popped the 'p.' "I got him a ring, to promise to be friends if we aren't." I went back to my closet and pulled out a red sweater, and pulled it on.

"Then why on earth are you going to sleep with him." Malikai snapped at me.

"Because I want to!" I whipped around, throwing my hands in the air. "Seeing as both of our wolves are claiming us to be mates. Look, I just want to do something, I want all of him, I want to give all of me to him. I've thought of the worst that could happen, but again as we've been saying, why is it because we're Omega's we have to wait until we have to find our mates to be sexually active? It's ridiculous. Just... I know you don't agree with what I want to do tonight, but I really want your support even if I'm reckless." I sighed, slipping my Pajama pants off, chucking them into the hamper beside my bedroom door.

"Honestly, I can only make suggestions, I can't make you do what I think is right." Malikai huffed, keeping the scowl on his face. "Why is it when both of your parents are away you do stupid stuff?"

"It's a part of our teenagedness, thank you very much," Raven crossed his arms.

I switched out of my underwear into the lacy lingerie. "Now, can one of you please help me with the garter belt?"

"I mean that something you should do yourself, but I guess I can help you," Raven explained, hopping off my bed. I slid on the stockings before putting the garter belt on. Raven told me how to put the belt on instead of strapping it on for me. He explained that I would have to do it by myself the next time I wanted to even wear one. He also went to my closet and picked out the only pair of skinny jeans I owned but never wore. Telling me, it was essential for the night.

---

"So where is this so-called 'other' present?" Alexander asked, with his arm tightly wrapped around my shoulder, walking us back to his SUV. He was twisting the ring I had given to him during dinner with his thumb. I couldn't help but feel proud that he wore the ring as I with the one he had gifted me for Christmas.

"I'll give you directions, and you'll see when we get there." I chuckled. He opened the passenger side of the vehicle, helping me get inside of the large vehicle.

"C'mon little one, I don't like surprises." He pouted up at me. Yes, pouted, the almost 18-year-old Alpha male, pouted at me.

"You'll survive, but I think you might like this one." I grinned at him, grabbing his chin and planting a kiss on his lips. My lips tingle more than usual, making my cheeks flush. He pulled away, pecking my lips a few more times before shutting the door, joining me in the now heated vehicle.

"Alright, where to love?" I shifted uncomfortably, my bag full of stuff was situated between my feet, and I blushed, telling him where to start off. Raven had given me a few things before leaving my house, saying that he planned on using it for future uses with him and Romeo, but when he drilled me with questions on what I intended doing. He was appalled knowing that the most I had were a pack of condoms, and the lingerie hiding under my clothes.

He had quickly run out to his car, grabbed the lube, and a couple of other things I didn't think I was quite comfortable with. I also had a pair of clothes and pajamas packed away just in case.

Apparently, we had a time limit for tonight that I didn't know about until Alexandre had picked me up. His parents wanted him home before midnight, and the time right now was nearing seven in the evening. Meaning we had only a few hours left before he had to take me home.

I was nervous about doing what we were about to do, or well, hopefully, do. Alexandre broke me from my thoughts, asking if I was alright, I only told him further instructions on where to go, the closer we had gotten to the cabin. Excitement bubbled in my stomach, so had a nervous feeling.

"Are you okay, Aug?" He looked to me, asking the same question.

"Yeah, I'm fine, Xandre? Why do you ask?" I noticed how nervous I sounded.

"Baby, you're shaking like a leaf next to me, and aside from directions, you're not talking." He responded, taking a turn down another road.

"I'm just a little nervous you won't like my present for you." I bit my bottom lip, rubbing my arm, trying to calm my own nerves.

"Well, anything you get me, I'm going to love no matter what. Also, are we heading to my parent's cabin?" He quickly glanced at me before focusing back on the road.

"Um yeah, I was kind of hoping we could have stayed the night together, but it looks like that plan was foiled." I crossed my arms, pouting.

"I'm sorry love, but my parents want me well rested for tomorrow, a lot will be happening tomorrow, I mean first thing in the morning I have a meeting with the council to do the pack transfer from my father to me. Then I'm supposed to have lunch with my family. Then I'm apparently supposed to get ready for my birthday party that all unmated wolves are invited to, which I don't like. I hate big crowds." He huffed, making another turn.

"Um, well, I think you're going to have to get used to the crowds, our pack is fairly large." I chucked, patting his leg.

"Honestly, I don't know why I have to wait the entire day to find my mate." He complained. This only made me even more nervous about what I was planning on doing. What if Malikai was right, and I should just wait until tomorrow?

"Maybe they wanted to get that over with so you have personal time with your luna." I tried reasoning the chaos of what his life seemed to be. He pulled into the paved driveway of a log cabin that overlooked the forest. The greenery made me feel at ease, even with the sun already set.

"I know it's you, I feel like my parents deliberately want me at home at midnight so I don't keep you in my clutches all day long, probably longer." He winked at me. "Anyways, we're here, what's the plan?"

"I just wanted some alone time with you before tomorrow's craziness, I just want you and I to be together." My face heated up, my breathing became heavy.

"Alright, welp, let's get in there and get some cuddling going." He beamed, getting out of the truck. I grabbed my bag, got out of the truck, following him into the freezing cold cabin. "Kinda wish I knew we would be coming here today, I would have turned on the heater so that way we wouldn't freeze to death, I may be an Alpha, but it's fucking cold in here." He rubbed his hands together, trying to warm them.

"That's okay, we can watch a movie or something in a bedroom if there's a TV in one," I rubbed my arm.

"Let me turn on the heater, I think our best bet would be the master bedroom." He explained.

"You get the heater, probably put sheets on the bed, and need to use the bathroom, I've been holding it for a while now."

"Aye, Aye." He saluted, making me giggle. It only made me feel good about

"Where's it at?" I asked. He pointed me in the direction of the master bedroom.

Silently closing the door behind me, dropping the bag on the floor beside my feet. I let out my breath, not knowing I had been holding it this entire time. I walked to the mirror, looking at myself over. It felt as if my body was tingling, my nerves were shot. I rubbed my face, slapping my cheeks a few times before turning the sink on.

I tried building my confidence, taking my shirt off. I suddenly became aware of my scars on my body. They marred my once beautiful skin.

Stop thinking like that, he's seen them several times, they're a part of us. Also, it's not like he hasn't seen us naked. Winston spoke up. Making me jump at the sudden intrusion in my head. He was reasonably quiet tonight for the most part. Only putting his two cents in every now and then. It didn't stop me from feeling his excitement. 

I washed my face quickly, and I stripped off my shirt. My stomach continued bubbling with excitement. I wanted this to be something I could remember, even if we're not mates, I wanted to express the love I felt for him in the most intimate way.

I pulled off my pants, that was when I felt more confident in myself. Maybe it was help from Winston, perhaps it was just me. I felt my body begin to react to my thoughts of Halloween. The warmth of his body, the way he felt.

"Little one, are you okay in there?" Alexandre tapped on the door with his knuckles.

I shut the water off and took a shaky breath. "Yeah, I'm fine I'll be out in a minute," I responded, rubbing my hands on my thighs.

"Alright babe, I'm going to make some popcorn, when you're done just pick out a movie to watch." He shouted.

"Okay!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 13.8K 44
Worlds collide when Elliot Lockwood, an Omega werewolf, moves into a different pack at 17. Born of warrior parents, he was raised to believe his bree...
5.3M 165K 41
Book #1 in the 'Mine' series Meet Ben, the omega of the Red Forrest pack. This pack doesn't treat their omegas badly because their omegas, everyone...
54.6K 1.5K 29
Kai Ocean: 16 year old boy who's parents died when he was 11 due to their pack. An omega, which means he is seen as nothing but a slave. Gay and his...
1M 30.6K 67
Book 1: The Submissive Series Xander is the Alpha of the Crimson Moon Pack, the most powerful Pack in the supernatural world. He is a strong and po...