Hello, Mr.HouseWife ¦¦BRIGHTW...

By LeaFujo20

Bright has a promising career as a model, He workhard towards what he want to achieve. He's always busy all D... More

2 : Mess That I Made
3 : In Trouble
4 : Mr. Model In Action.
5 : The Comparison
6 : Now Or Never
7 : Mr. HouseWife In Action
8 : Sacrifices
9 : Blessed
10 : One After Another
11 : Home Wrecker
12 : Bright Fight
13 : Hate + love = ?
14 : Memories
15 : Untrusted To Trust
16 : Manipulative
17 : Publicity
18 : One Last Time
19 : Hello Mr.HouseWife

1 : Busy Day, Lazy Day.

26.8K 930 691
By LeaFujo20

Bright vachirawit the top model,  walking along the runway,all eyes on him..
the way he walk,
The way he show his expression,
the way he's focusing on branded clothes that he wear,
everything was perfect!
whoever looked at him will fall in love with him instantly.

He make a turn and the lights flashing everywhere,  he gave a smirk and walk back to the end of the stage.

The liners of model came out once again and make their last pose. People are cheerings,  they gave them a standing ovation.
Another event went well for Bright.
He's so proud of himself that he made it this far.
All sacrifice that he made are worthy.

When he decided to be a model,
He have to take care of his body inside out.
He's on strictly healthy diet, working out alot
Making sure his weight are consistently the same.
He had his skin care routine,  that takes longer than any of girl can do.

He got to update and learn about fashion.

Everything was hard back then,From rehearsals to photo shoots, and show but now it's proven that it's worth taking.

Eventho, he's getting a lot busier than he did before,  Now he got used to all of it and he didn't care at all since he's a workaholic himself.

He got a lot of photo sessions for magazine's cover, Everywhere he go there will be someone who approaching him offering a new job, want to collaborate with him. His sustenance never broke, His luck never fade.

He satisfied and grateful with everything he had, well except for one thing which is his house.

He got this big house that he bought few years ago, it's a present for himself.
It's so beautiful on the outside, there's  a huge garden,  full with flowers, a little fish pond on the side,  his garage full with shiny luxury car.

But on the inside,  only God and his manager knows. It was a total Mess!

It's Weekend morning, Bright have his off day,  he woke up early, and breath the fresh air on the balcony,  stretching his body until he saw his manager Man,  come over.

"oh shit. " he take a look at his house, and he know what's about to happen.

" Geez Bright, you need someone to look over the house. It's like a typhoon just passed by. "
Man was also his best friend and he always have an headache everytime he came over.

" All I need is more time,  and I'll clean it by myself. "

" For god sake. You need a maid "

" I don't need a maid.  You know paparazzi was everywhere. If they saw a maid living alone with me. Controversy man,  it's all controversies..They might say Bright Vachirawit  living alone with a girl? "

" then we need a part time maid. "

" they might say,  Bright Vachirawit paid a prostitute "

"  older maid? "

" They might say, Bright vachirawit has a sugar mama? "

" and what they might say if they see your house like a ship wreck? Top model Bright Vachirawit is actually a very filthy person "

"But I'm not. " Bright giving Man a sharp glare.

" Anyone can make that speculation if they saw this. "  Man tried to persuade with all his might

" Man,  you know I don't like strangers touching my stuff.. " Bright just sit there and still resisting.

" Okay,  Here's my final option,  I will find a guy that is willing to be paid, to clean all these mess. If he did a good job.. Then he's incharge of cleaning your house,  Only on the weekend, when you're around.. I know you have trust issue.. So...? "

" okay,  I'll be judging his work." Bright nodded and Man was relieved.

"but.. I want him by tomorrow . "

" What?!!  How can I look for a guy in a day? "

Bright just gives him a smirk and rise his shoulder.

" asshole. How could you treat your best friend like this. "

Man knew Bright did that on purpose. They like to bully each other and that's what make them crazy close to each other.

Man was sitting on the cafe,  drinking his hot newly brewed coffee.

"Oh God, how can I find someone in a day. " Mike just sigh and think about giving up.

He saw this guy came in and go directly to the cashier

"Excuse me,  I'm looking for a job vacancy"

"I'm sorry,  We already have enough staff"

"It's okay, Thank you. " He smiled.

Man heard the conversation,  he leave his coffee and walk towards that guy.

" hey,  there Looking for jobs? " Man give a friendly smile.

" y-yea"

"Here,  let's take a sit. "

Both of them sit back and Man asked him to order his drinks.

" So... You're a college student? " Man asked.

"  I just graduate from college, but currently I'm.... jobless"

" We are both lucky today, I'm looking for someone and You looking for jobs. "

" Are you offering me a job? " he gently ask.

Man nodded.

"But...what type of job is it that youre offering? "

"  Cleaning. Just like a maid. "

"  then... You just should have paid a maid. There's a lot of them. "

" I know but none of them was a man..come on we could help each other here. "

" I... Have to think about it.. "

" 10, 000 baht "

" For a month?  That's too little.  I'm sorry... " He's about to leave.

"  A day. "

" 10,000 baht a day?!!! " He shocked and back to his seat.

" So is this a deal? "

" Let me make this clear,  I'll clean the house for $10,000 baht a day? "

Man nodded.
" You just have to work on the weekend.. Which mean you have $20,000 in your hand every week. What do you say? "

" I'm Tine, 21 years old,  ready to work sir! "

"good! I'm Man the manager of the person who you gonna work for. "

" Manager? "

" yea,  your boss to be is a model.. So Here's my number.. Meet me up here.. Tomorrow 8 a.m.. Don't be late. "

Tine take his number, and his wide cute smile can be seen.

Man get off first and Tine gives a slight waai to him.

" Now I feel pity for him. " Man turned around and saw Tine innocent lil face.

#The next day have arrived,

Tine was excited to start his new job. He woke up early and prepare his daily casual clothes.

" He's a model huh... So I need to look presentable too! "

He checked up his closet and saw multiple of clothes,  with varieties of colours.

He try his best to mixed and match all of them..

"TINE!!  YOU GONNA BE LATE! " his mae shouting from down stairs.

" Oyyy!  Shit!!! " Tine look at his phone and he got an hour left to be in the cafe.

He just grab what he saw and get to the bathroom

" I can't believe I wasted my time,  preparing my clothes!"

He ended up wearing a white hoodie with a black ripped jeans a pair of sneakers.

Man was waiting for him. And they both just go straight to Bright's house.

"Is this the house?!! Its huge! " Tine's jaw dropped he looked around and amazed by the beautiful scenery of the garden.

He saw a man standing in front of the door with a crossed arm watching them from afar.

" Isn't that Him? " Tine gasped.

" Yup,  You're working with Bright "

"  oh. "

" you didn't know him? "

" well.. Actually... I don't. "

" Did you live in a cave,  jungle,  or bermuda triangle? " Man trying to teased him.

" P'Man.. I'm not that outdated you know, it's just I rarely used social media because of my past year exam. "

" okay na krab. "

Bright just stare at Tine,

" You're Tine? "

" y-yes. "

** Damn he got intense appearance.**

" well,  start your work or you won't get paid. " Bright just didn't seems to care much.

Tine walked in the house and.. He just can't believe that he's about to clean all of those.
There's a lot of boxes,  unwrapped packages all over the house.

Tine looked at Man,
" What the heck P'Man?"
"I-I'm sorry I have to go now got work to do"
Man rushed over the car and drove away.

" where the hell is he going. " Bright asked him.
" Uhh... He said he got a job to do. "

Bright shake his head and then gave Tine a tour to the rest of the house..
every inch of that house were fill with packages of goods.

"P'Bright... What's all these boxes? "

" There all clothes, shoes, even a Home decor items. "

" Why would you waste your money but not gonna used it? "

" I used them it's just I don't have time to open it and clean it. That's why you're here for right? "

Tine nodded. He can feel the tiredness that he's having from just by looking at it.

" oh and one more thing.. Stay away from my room. " he pointed to one of the room.

" okay."

They go to the living room and there's an open kitchen,  it's so clean and tidy.

"Why the kitchen.. So clean? "

" Because I rarely cook for myself. I ate frozen foods that just need to be microwave. "

" but that's not good. "

" Tine,  when you're busy like me.. It's either that,  Delivery, go to the restaurant, or skip a meal. "

Tine nodded.

" So... I'll be right here. Ughhh..."Bright lying on the couch.

"you got laundry to do,  house to clean and dust to get rid off.. Can you even do it?.. " Bright started to mocking Tine..

Tine try to take a deep breath and start cleaning.  Bright was watching him.

**He's cute.. **
Bright just smirk and keep watching Tine from the couch.

" HEY!  I'M BACK!! " Man was there after a few hours escaping.

He saw the house was clean and tidy. The boxes were all organise in one corner,  all wrappers and unpack packages were all gone.
"Oyyy!"  he amazed that Tine can get rid of the mess in one day. He even saw there's a basket filled with folded clean clothes.

Bright was sleeping on the couch,  Man kicked his ass.

"Wake up asshole! "

Bright wokeup and rubs his eyes.
" Aii Man,  where am I "

" you can't believe it right? He did a good job. "

Then both of them smell something coming from the kitchen.

They take a look and it was Tine cooking.

" Bright...he's cute, he can clean all the mess you made in one day,he even do your laundry, now.. He can cook?  Did I just get You a HouseWife??? "

Man looked at Bright,  but he can see that Bright was staring at Tine with a smile on his face.

. Hey FUJOSHIEEEES & FUDANSHIEES 🌈💗

Here we go again!  I kinda miss writing long chapter so here it is...
HELLO MR. HOUSEWIFE!! 💗KEEP READING!  I'll try my best to update evryday naaa..

LOVE YAAAAA 🌈💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 6.8K 23
that's all it was supposed to be, a game of play pretend, until feelings started to come in between. "Just pretend that you like him for 6 months Bri...
289K 13.3K 33
Tine, an indie game developer, had his incredible mobile game idea stolen by his best friend. Now, Tine wants to team up with Sarawat, the CEO of a b...
74.6K 3.3K 16
Bright and Win, two different types of people with completely different types of background and personality. Outside the University no one knows wh...
35.7K 1.5K 24
What happens when an under cover Cop falls for a mafia don? How does their love story turns and how it unfolds their life? Bright's life was splinter...